• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Pfft
    Whah?!?

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Only worthwhile part of the ep

Voting for the icon challenge closes at midnight! Not had many votes so far.
    Just voted

Congrats on the job Rockhound!!!
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Love that pizza quote Rockhound

"I'd do anything, for any one of you"
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

"That was interesting..."

"Why can't I make friends like that?"

Rockhound, where is the Volkswagon quote from?
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I know. I know! Damn me for being so demanding!

I know it was a lot of people's favourite scene but... I just really didn't like it. I just... I was going through my "hate on Teyla" phase

What were you "ouching" at?

That first scene with Nancy... *sighs dreamily* Amazing scene
          I understand. I was just teasing you.
          The ouch was for the Teyla comment. Don't blame her, blame the writers that can't write for a woman.

Sad thing too is I just saw a similar scene in Eureka. No quarentine, but the baby kick thing was a de ja vu (sp).

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
          I would loved to have had John show more concern for Teyla in the Prodigal than he did. I know he had to think of the city first, but a comment or two when he saw Teyla on the screen in Woolsey's office for the first time, would have been great.

Also, I would definately change the final scene in Enemy at the Gate. For John and Teyla to stand there with their arms crossed looking so miserable was just ridiculous.
          ITA. Good points Rockhound.

Enemy at the Gate!!! THAT is the episode Iwould most like to rewrite! I would keep it's concept but write it better. It would be a two parter, get rid of Identity and switch Vegas with the Prodigal for numbers and then have my re-write of EatG. That is the worst executed episode of SGA I have ever seen; the biggest waste of an idea. A really good idea. Very badly done.
          Yes. I agree. I think they rushed that ep way too much. It got screwed up worse than SG-1 finale.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          Inquisition. Interesting concept, so very, very, very, very (I could go on..) executed.. No JT, but still so very bad..

But yes, EatG's balcony scene was ridiculous, and those two should have snuggled up against each other!!

Sig
          http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h.../JTkisssig.jpg
          Thre was alot of eps in Season 5 that was so very bad.

Great sig San. Awesome job.

Comment

Nice sig Sanny

If I rewrote INquisition, I'd need to have them being prosecuted with something. Maybe have Woolsey... Because he'sin command. Or Sheppard because he's been there since the beginning. I definitely think there should have been some punishment for that.
            Oh that's a great idea. When are you gonna write it?

I thought the same actually On both accounts

Thank you

Thanks my favourite Scotty

Absolutely!! I would totally rewrite it, except the beginning
            Hmmm. I wonder why you wouldn't change that part.

OT -

Spoiler:
            I just got a job! Part-time office and bookeeping work during my kids school hours. I am so excited because I have been looking for about a year now and it is only about 2 minutes from my house!

Something else I would change - I would get rid of Brain Storm completely and put in a TEAM episode. I would really have liked the team (or maybe just John and Teyla) stuck somewhere on some planet and have to survive by just relying on each other.
            Oh coool!! Congrats hun!!!!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I did rewrite the ep. Don't you think Ronon and Teyla might have had something to say? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4781583/1/Inquistion_Tag

There are a lot of eps I'd have redone. If only to include what Teyla and Ronon thought. Give them a chance to be intelligent. And BS would NOT have happened.
            Thanks hun. I'll have to try to read it later.

Comment

Thanks Jess and Cazz!

"Did I do that"

"I'm sorry for shooting everyone"

"Is he supposed to be naked like that?"

"What the hell are you doing?
              Trying to get my hands free
              Doesn't feel like that"

"Operation This will most likely end badly is a go"

"What am I, MacGyver?"

"It's not a volkswagon, Carson"

"I hope I didn't crash land on anybody"

"I am beat up, tied up, and couldn't order a pizza right now if I wanted to"

"Teyla, isn't this the man who asked you to be his seventh wife?"

**just been thinking of classic lines - can anyone else think of any?**

Great quotes Rockhound!!

"Great. Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass."

Laura: I'm not sure which ep, but I think the VW comment was in season one when they tried to teach Carson to drive the PJ.

Comment

Oh no sci! Nothing is worse than Unending! (well except for BS and Identity )

Comment

Hi everyone ! How are you ?
                  Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Wow it's awesome and the first ep I ever saw of SG1 (and yet I don't know why I didn't became a S/J fan )
                  It's beautiful I'm not really a fan of Cote de Pablo but it's beautiful
                  *drool* really really great
                  They're awesome when one day I could have my own icon I'd stole you one of these
                  Ah, yeah. The point of Quarantine was lost to me. I liked parts of it... Hated the 'JT' baby scene. I wanted to stab my eyes out after it so I would take that out and re-write it.
                  ITA with you even if it's not for the same reason (I sometimes share your hate but for me it's against Shep I think he f**k it up ) but this JT scene was just SSSSOOOOO bad n so many points. It wasn't his baby, they weren't really friiends anymore, he just totally made absolutely IDIOT idea (be Spiderman for example) and the comments from Teyla were totally out of purpose IMO. They made her seem totally stupid by saying that in fact She was stupid and should care for her baby and totally give up her baby and be totally a bimbo (yeah I critic teyla in this one the author did all SSSSOOOOO wrong)
                  So you understood I hated this scene too she was just so wrong.
                  Ugh!That scene with the baby kicking... I wanted to smack Teyla round the head. I just felt so bad for John. It was like she was saying "You'll do for now but...oh,no! Emotions! You're not this baby's father." The look on his face just about broke my heart. I could have slapped her. The worst part? He still would do anything for her.

He's such a sap.

Yeah, totally. I'd like to have seen some actual Shepp history in the "Shepp history" episode, you know?
                  yeah but it was Shep so as Teyla no history.
                  I would loved to have had John show more concern for Teyla in the Prodigal than he did. I know he had to think of the city first, but a comment or two when he saw Teyla on the screen in Woolsey's office for the first time, would have been great.

Also, I would definately change the final scene in Enemy at the Gate. For John and Teyla to stand there with their arms crossed looking so miserable was just ridiculous.
                  Yeah once again so wrong by the authors after the hug and all the moments they always shared during 3 years as best friends (they weren't lovers perhaps but they were best friends) and what they were in this ep 2 strangers. Withut saying it I think the authors shifted in an AU without saying it to us.
                  ITA
                  Inquisition. Interesting concept, so very, very, very, very (I could go on..) executed.. No JT, but still so very bad..

But yes, EatG's balcony scene was ridiculous, and those two should have snuggled up against each other!!

Sig
                  http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h.../JTkisssig.jpg
                  Thanks yeah they should have been like this Beautiful I love the pink text it's really well done.
                  OT -

Spoiler:
                  I just got a job! Part-time office and bookeeping work during my kids school hours. I am so excited because I have been looking for about a year now and it is only about 2 minutes from my house!

Something else I would change - I would get rid of Brain Storm completely and put in a TEAM episode. I would really have liked the team (or maybe just John and Teyla) stuck somewhere on some planet and have to survive by just relying on each other.
                  Awesome for OT Congratulations it's really a great news
                  I would have love more eps like this it's what made SG1 and the team feeling
                  Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I did rewrite the ep. Don't you think Ronon and Teyla might have had something to say? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4781583/1/Inquistion_Tag

There are a lot of eps I'd have redone. If only to include what Teyla and Ronon thought. Give them a chance to be intelligent. And BS would NOT have happened.
                  Absolutely. Thanks i can't wait to read it, I'll try later
                  Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  Before her pregnancy and her child, Teyla's weakness was her people. She feels responsible for them and fights for them. After her pregnancy and the birth of her son, clearly her child is her weakness. She realized it in Spoils of War that now her focus had to change. Throughout season 4 and 5 we clearly heard and saw that Teyla thought of everything that had to do with her child including finding Kanaan and her people. That has always been important to her and the reason why she sometimes act upon impulse.

In this she's very similar to John. John can reason well until the minute the one of his "family" members is in any sort of danger. They are his weakness.

Just dropping in to share what most of you already saw but just in case...Beya has a new banner and layout. It looks great! Thanks to Ubi for doing it.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/
                  I saw the new layout and it's really awesome I love it
                  Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Ok. How sad am I. I did this tag months ago and never had Jess beta it.

I just posted it on 100,000 post LJ. It's for Critical Mass and called "A Day of Sorrow and Comfort"

I hope you enjoy.

BBL Gotta get some exercise done. :rolleyes
                  I can't wait to read it great I miss JT fics
                  Thanks Jess and Cazz!

"Did I do that"

Doesn't feel like that"

"What am I, MacGyver?"

LOL great ones but I didn't replaced the naked comment

The best quote ever
                  Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Great quotes Rockhound!!

"Great. Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass."

Laura: I'm not sure which ep, but I think the VW comment was in season one when they tried to teach Carson to drive the PJ.
                  LOL
                  Oh no sci! Nothing is worse than Unending! (well except for BS and Identity )
                  I could quote more eps worst I think than Unending but Unending was probably the worst ep of SG1 (not totally sure during a long time I hated Emancipation, I find it better now but I remember in S9 some eps that I dislike and I particularly disliked Prometheus unbound )

I found a vid where Joe and Amanda talk a tiny little bit in french. I always asked myself how well they spoke it, I suppose they had their text LOL but this isn't too bad, far better than my english for sure LOL
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JBlUHf7-4s
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

It's from Outsiders when Rodney and Carson are trying to steal the dart to get off the hive ship.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                    Forever!!

Comment

Thanks Jess and Cazz!

"Did I do that"

Doesn't feel like that"

"What am I, MacGyver?"

Where does that naked line come from??

"I shot him."
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

JF speaks french asgard

AMC- naked alien line is from Intruder

Comment

JF speaks french asgard

AMC- naked alien line is from Intruder
                          Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                            Where does that naked line come from??

"I shot him."
                            It's from S2 "The Intruder" when John is on the Daedalus and sees Hermoid for the first time. He says that to Rodney.

"He cares for you more than you know"
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                            Forever!!

Comment

It's from S2 "The Intruder" when John is on the Daedalus and sees Hermoid for the first time. He says that to Rodney.

"He cares for you more than you know"
                              Now I have to go back and watch "The Intruder".

"Go....to....hell!"
                              "Earth first."

Comment

Oo! I love that line AMC, so spinetingly!

Comment

Working...
                                X