No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh i see em changed her av again... lookin nice some sheyla piccys in there too
    sigpic

Comment

Hello How are you?Let me just say that I hope that in season 2 the ship between Sheppard and Teyla grows.I know there is another thread about a ship between Sheppard and Weir but I doubt that that is going to happen.I have watched the first season and I noticed there is some chemistry between John and Teyla.Weir is married and I don't see it happen between John and Elisabeth.John and Teyla that I see happening.Think when they were in the caves or in the gym
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
        Hello How are you?Let me just say that I hope that in season 2 the ship between Sheppard and Teyla grows.I know there is another thread about a ship between Sheppard and Weir but I doubt that that is going to happen.I have watched the first season and I noticed there is some chemistry between John and Teyla.Weir is married and I don't see it happen between John and Elisabeth.John and Teyla that I see happening.Think when they were in the caves or in the gym
        Welcome

I agree with what you've said - I said before that Weir is married so no chance of ship between Weir and Sheppard but there is deffo chemstry between Teyla and Sheppard.

Some nice scenes last night in The Siege and Bates made a comment to Sheppard that makes me think Bates thinks Sheppard like Teyla alot.

Comment

really?? hmm... can't wait for the siege!!! man, the whole rest of the season just sounds more and more exciting every minute

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
            Not arguing over Sheyla, and your right to Sheyla away to your hearts content... but

Weir isn't married...

and in Letter from Pegasus
            Spoiler:
            she tells Simon to get on with his life without her

Comment

yeah... i didn't THINK she was married... wasn't he just a boyfriend or fiance or something???

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                Not arguing over Sheyla, and your right to Sheyla away to your hearts content... but

Weir isn't married...

and in Letter from Pegasus
                Spoiler:
                she tells Simon to get on with his life without her

She could have been said that even if they are married, as she thinks she might not come back and she wants him to carry on with his life.

Comment

"We will definitely be exploring Teyla's "alien-ness." said Joe Mallozzi.

Hope that includes some Sheyla scenes! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                    She could have been said that even if they are married, as she thinks she might not come back and she wants him to carry on with his life.
                    Agree with Astro because in Rising
                    Spoiler:
                    Who would say goodbye to their husband by video. It doesn't make sense if they are and it would have been cruel to Simon if he was her husband and she left without saying goodbye in person

Comment

Please remember that this thread is to discuss Sheppard/Teyla Ship. Obviously conversations can veer away, it is easily done (indeed, I am the Queen of Off Topic) and we don't want to get too heavy handed about it and stamp all over the forum with our magnetic Dr. Marten boots on.

However, having said that... The ship threads are inthe General folder by the skin of their teeth. They are not a competition and they are not there to up your post count for frivolous reasons.

I would also like to remind everyone that we do have forum rules here, and those we pretty much insist on being enforced. That means, however much you might think it is tongue in cheek, disparaging remarks about shippers of another ilk are not allowed.

Just to refresh any memories, or indeed to draw these things to anyone's attention who has not yet seen them, please check out the forum FAQ, in particular the Forum Rules

And while I'm in full flow, one or two of you might want to check out the section about Signatures

If this thread continues to be 99% OT and 1% on topic, it will either be moved to Off Topci or closed altogether.

Thank you for your attention.

Major Clanger
                      GateWorld Moderator
                      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

just wondering what we are saying is considered a disparaging remark... i really don't want to be breaking the rules without even realizing it!!

we will try to stay on topic more often

that said, how bout some more sheyla!!

found some new pics that i don't THINK we've had before *crossing fingers* it never ceases to amaze me how cute these guys are

(and a thumbnail! )

Comment

more pics are always nice
                          sigpic

Comment

i really love that second one i'm thinking i might make yet another sig pic out of it they can look into each other's eyes like nobody's business!!

Comment

oh you can just FEEL the energy when they stare at each other!
                              oh crap another mod! *runs away*

Comment

yea the sparks do fly... and it has been since Rising..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X