No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone! Sorry (again) for my absence (again) - I've been really busy with uni work and exams (again) and then I was in Italy (not Egypt, lol!) for the past three weeks on an archaeological dig...

ANYway- I'm now home, and hoping to get back into SGA fandom... I really miss you guys! And, to prove I mean what I say, I've -

I think I should put this under a spoiler, to protect those of a weak constitution...
    Spoiler:

Okay, stop reading if you can't take the shock...
    Spoiler:

I've updated...
    Spoiler:

You heard me...
    Spoiler:

I've updated...

It's really late here and I'm knackered so I'm going to bed now, but I promise I'll be back tomorrow.

JT love to all!

Ruby xx

ps YC and Sci you two are cracking me up on fb!
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Movie news..

Both Rachel and Jason appeared at Shore Leave and when asked about the movie Rachel answered that she heard it was off and Jason said JM had told him it was on.... so due to the conflicting info someone asked JM on his blog.... and this is his answer...

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

So nothing has changed it seems...
      I get that the economy is down everywhere. But still, I'd rather have quality Stargate than crap just about everything else. They can't include me in the whole dvd sales have been down thing because in the last month I've bought all five seasons of SGA and one season of SG-1!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Hear! Hear!

Hee hee.
      Awesome icon.

So, again. Nothing definate.

Maybe we should do with what the Farscape fans did and raised money for the movie.
      I'll pitch in if Kanaan goes bye bye and JT comes a bit closer.

Good thing we don't hold our breaths.
      I'd pitch in if McKeller is left by the wayside and JT is closer!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        *snuggles up on sofa* mmmm so much comfier

Ta muchly...Now off to bed
        YW and good night hun.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Hi everyone! Sorry (again) for my absence (again) - I've been really busy with uni work and exams (again) and then I was in Italy (not Egypt, lol!) for the past three weeks on an archaeological dig...

ANYway- I'm now home, and hoping to get back into SGA fandom... I really miss you guys! And, to prove I mean what I say, I've -

I think I should put this under a spoiler, to protect those of a weak constitution...
        Spoiler:

Okay, stop reading if you can't take the shock...
        Spoiler:

I've updated...
        Spoiler:

You heard me...
        Spoiler:

I've updated...

It's really late here and I'm knackered so I'm going to bed now, but I promise I'll be back tomorrow.

JT love to all!

Ruby xx

ps YC and Sci you two are cracking me up on fb!
        Well like Jess said.... They both have 5 letters.

Ahhh!!! I didn't know you had 8 chpts between one and 10. Stupid email not showing my messages for fanfic.

Gotta read one and then read the fic.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I get that the economy is down everywhere. But still, I'd rather have quality Stargate than crap just about everything else. They can't include me in the whole dvd sales have been down thing because in the last month I've bought all five seasons of SGA and one season of SG-1!

I think because they SCREWED their fans they are rebelling.

LOL!! I might have to join you on that one.
        But Ronon does look cute with Amelia.
        *runs and hides from Everlovin*

Edit: Everlovin. Is that Teer from Andromeda in you sig?? That man is hot! Especially those angsty eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Movie news..

Both Rachel and Jason appeared at Shore Leave and when asked about the movie Rachel answered that she heard it was off and Jason said JM had told him it was on.... so due to the conflicting info someone asked JM on his blog.... and this is his answer...

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

So nothing has changed it seems...
          I am in two minds about the movies. I would like to see a movie, just to see the "team" all together again. But to me, the way the actors have been treated really makes me not want a movie. And besides, unlike SG1, we don't really have any huuuge unresolved storylines. They needed AoT for closure to the series; we have ours, you know?

Even if there was a movie, I hold no belief that there would be any JT. It would be too much of a quick turnaround and it would be ridiculously fake.

I jsut want to see all the cast together again (with a couple of exceptions [any guesses?]), and would rather it be in another show.

BTW, Cazz is fine She's disappointed that the 'Turn Down Team' didn't turn up. She's writing a letter of complaint to Darra as we speak
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

YW and good night hun.

Well like Jess said.... They both have 5 letters.

Ahhh!!! I didn't know you had 8 chpts between one and 10. Stupid email not showing my messages for fanfic.

Gotta read one and then read the fic.

I think because they SCREWED their fans they are rebelling.

LOL!! I might have to join you on that one.
            But Ronon does look cute with Amelia.
            *runs and hides from Everlovin*

Edit: Everlovin. Is that Teer from Andromeda in you sig?? That man is hot! Especially those angsty eyes.
            Yep, that was Tyr from Andromeda assuming it was that sig. I've loved Keith Hamilton Cobb since his days on All My Children. *sigh*

And I wouldn't mind Ronon/Amelia if they were to actually do something with it besides, "You can fight?" and "Let's take a walk." What kind of ship is that???
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              *snuggles up on sofa* mmmm so much comfier

Ta muchly...Now off to bed
              Sofa muchly safer then closets

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                I am in two minds about the movies. I would like to see a movie, just to see the "team" all together again. But to me, the way the actors have been treated really makes me not want a movie. And besides, unlike SG1, we don't really have any huuuge unresolved storylines. They needed AoT for closure to the series; we have ours, you know?

Even if there was a movie, I hold no belief that there would be any JT. It would be too much of a quick turnaround and it would be ridiculously fake.

I jsut want to see all the cast together again (with a couple of exceptions [any guesses?]), and would rather it be in another show.

BTW, Cazz is fine She's disappointed that the 'Turn Down Team' didn't turn up. She's writing a letter of complaint to Darra as we speak
                I see you're point, but would still love to see some kind of something between them. Like I love the look between them in First Contact. It was priceless and the whole S&R with how he wanted to carry her, but couldn't. Little moments like that, but maybe a degree more.

What the 'Turn Down Team"? And sorry she was disappointed. Send her our HUGS.

Yep, that was Tyr from Andromeda assuming it was that sig. I've loved Keith Hamilton Cobb since his days on All My Children. *sigh*

And I wouldn't mind Ronon/Amelia if they were to actually do something with it besides, "You can fight?" and "Let's take a walk." What kind of ship is that???
                Oh I like him too. I never watched AMC, but I saw him with his locks cut and I wanted to cry.

LOL! I know what you mean. I think they wanted to wrap it up that he had someone before the serie ended. Like Joe said: Everyone got someone,but him.
                Off to do some stuff. I don't know if I'll be back.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Im still working on Teys Present Just wanted to post this
                  That's great Donna!

and this is for Sheylafan:

RL has been crazy and I've been doing a bunch of art challenges so I can make room for the VS6 eps and the Big Bang fic. I so gotta get myself in gear. It's so hard when the kids are around and babysitting doesn't help.
                  Loving the art guys!

So........
                  did anyone notice my absense????

End of last week, my computer FINALLY caught up with the fact it's power supply section was dying, & refused to turn on completely (kept rebooting).
                  So I've gone 4 days without the internet! aaaaaaah! (started going insane.....)

Today the computer finally turned on- so I'm here. Albeit briefly........

Laura.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

New sig...

Comment

I see you're point, but would still love to see some kind of something between them. Like I love the look between them in First Contact. It was priceless and the whole S&R with how he wanted to carry her, but couldn't. Little moments like that, but maybe a degree more.

Yeah, I know what you mean. But... I just... *sigh* I was sorely, sorely disappointed with S5... And after Bedford and watching vids from VanCon ("March of when?heh" "It would be nice of them to give me a call") I can't help but support the actors in whatever they do.

Hahaha! the TDT... is from Darra O'Briain, live at the Appollo If you haven't seen it, I advise that you do

Comment

Sci,
                        Spoiler:
                        what show/movie is the woman on the horse being chansed by men behind her from?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Comment

Hi guys!

Hope you guys still remember me lol...seems like forever that i haven't stopped buy. Half is due to being busy with RL and the other, hate to say it but the dissappointment of JT and SGA in general. Still getting over what those dumb writers did.

I was going to ask about the SGA movie but i read that things still seem up in the air about it. I don't understand whats taking them so long to start making it.

How is the virutal SGA going?. Has anything been posted?.

I see some great JT art work!. Haven't done much artwork and only participated in some of the icon contest. I'm so rusty, i think they sucked but maybe i'll post them lol.

I know i mentioned if anyone even remembers that myself and steph were planning on doing a JT vid but unfortunately that wont be the case. Just couldn't find time, especially Steph. She is still super busy but one of the main reasons she's been busy is because she has been creating a little family busness!.

She just launched it and i think its super cute!. For those who are animal lovers and are curious as to what Steph has been up too, go check out her LJ where she posted her news!.

http://loveconquers14.livejournal.com/

Who knows, maybe when Steph and i fine time and if our hearts are still in it, we may do the vid.
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Economy is bad, but I really think that if you are a Stargate fan and a new movie came out - Atlantis or SG1 - you are going to buy the DVD. I know I would absolutely and if I had to pinch and save and cut back on something else to be able to afford it, I would. After almost a year of no new Stargate, I think most people would jump at the chance to buy something new. I had all of S5 on DVR, but still bought the box set to watch.

I agree with you here about wanting a movie to see the team again. I think that is really mostly what people want. If I had to choose between a movie without any JT or no movie at all, I would still want the movie. I really do think that we will eventually get a movie, but I am not holding my breath for JT to happen. I will however take what ever small morsels they throw our way! I think Atlantis sitting off the coast of San Francisco is an unresolved story-getting back to Pegasus would be a good start.

Oh I like him too. I never watched AMC, but I saw him with his locks cut and I wanted to cry.

LOL! I know what you mean. I think they wanted to wrap it up that he had someone before the serie ended. Like Joe said: Everyone got someone,but him.
                              Off to do some stuff. I don't know if I'll be back.
                              I would love to see anything between them. Heck, just to have her start calling him John again and not Colonel would be something!

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                              That's great Donna!

Loving the art guys!

So........
                              did anyone notice my absense????

End of last week, my computer FINALLY caught up with the fact it's power supply section was dying, & refused to turn on completely (kept rebooting).
                              So I've gone 4 days without the internet! aaaaaaah! (started going insane.....)

Today the computer finally turned on- so I'm here. Albeit briefly........

Laura.
                              Glad to hear you are back on line! I would definately go insane.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

About the movie news...first of all, thanks to those who are keeping us up to date.

Second, as much as I hate what they did to Season 5, I was so surprised that of all the SGA's DVD's, Season 5 was the one that I bought right when it came out, and I wasn't even shopping for it, but I found it at a good price and just had to get it!

But, here's the thing for me, I know I'll hate the movie. I just know it. I know that it won't do my Teyla any justice, never mind my feelings for John and Teyla. But also Ronon and this whole Amelia thing. I like them, but again..rushed, rushed, rushed!!! What they didn't and weren't willing to do to John and Teyla and it wouldn't have felt like it was rushed after Season 1, *don't get me started* they did it for Rodney and Jennifer, Ronon and Amelia, and even WEir and that guy!!!! She didn't know him and kissed him on the first date!!! not even a date, a lunch!!!!! LOL

Any who the only reason I'm up for the movie is because in all the cons and interviews the actors, no matter how hurt they are for what transpired, they want to do it!!! They want to go back and play these roles that they love so much and they want to and miss each other greatly working together.

So, for them...I would support them. And only for them. If Joe and Rachel and Jason and David continue to state that they want to do a movie, then I want to see them in that movie!!!

Also, to me, the only reason why DVD's sales have gone down is partially because the fans of SGA have left after Season 4 and 5 aired.

And the longer they hold on that movie, I think, the less fan base they'll have too!

I still think that what they are really waiting for is to see if they will still have a strong franchise with SGU ratings. If SGU scores poorly, I don't think they are going to invest any time or money on the movies because there won't be that strong of a franchise any more.

And that upsets me even more because had they left SGA airing with SGU, they could have had it both ways!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X