Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Gotta watch this Vid!!!! The Search is Over

Woohooo!! Got my JT feeling back. Some other ship scenes in it, but it fits the words. You'll see. I always loved this song, now I have another reason why.
    Awesome vid Sci...... it just sums up everything about JT.. love that song.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Dude!! I'm ok. Getting ready for another busy weekend. How about you?

And what's up with the nun???
      Hey dude! Was just trying to find a pic of someone waving and that one was there lol I'm doing good thanks! Heading out to dinner for our anniversary now! Talk to ya this weekend!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

I think MrsB has a new habit.....
      LLOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        I know two of the group, one of them I grew up with Their act is awesome!

I never really liked eating at Mexico, too expensive, same for Japan and Germany, China was best, Nine Dragons was best food!! I LOVED sitting on the floor and eating that way withonly a pillow of sorts under me, best of all was the Sweet & sour Chicken!! Chopsticks were fun too!

I think MrsB has a new habit.....

Oh cool. Like I said. It's been ages since I've been there. I haven't seen the acts lately.

They are all expensive, but when we went the first time, Mexico's atmosphere was so romantic, so when went there. This was before kids.

That would be cool and I bet the kids would love to eat sitting on the floor.

For the "habit" joke.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Awesome vid Sci...... it just sums up everything about JT.. love that song.
        Your Welcome hun and ITA. I was like... Awwwww.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Hey dude! Was just trying to find a pic of someone waving and that one was there lol I'm doing good thanks! Heading out to dinner for our anniversary now! Talk to ya this weekend!

LLOL!

Hee hee. Oh I see.

Oh Congrats on your anniversary. Enjoy dinner. We're going out too and busy for the weekend. See ya.

Comment

What??? No greens for my "habit" joke???

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
            Hi Everyone!

I feel like I need to let you guys know about something, since you were all so supportive of my situation a few months ago...

OT:

Spoiler:
            Many of you may remember when I told you about the situation with my 11 yr old daughter and the father of a friend of hers. Well finally, justice has been served and we can hopefully finally (at least for now) put this to rest. We went to court again and the perp is in jail for 1 year. After that, he is under house arrest for 1 year, wearing an ankle bracelet. He cannot go anywhere without prior approval from the court. Also, he is on probation for 5 years, has to register as a sex offender, and has to to undergo periodic alcohol testing during his probation. This is a victory for my husband and I and Mikayla. Hopefully, she can put all of this behind her and we can too. It has really really opened my eyes as to who you trust. A lesson I have learned from this is that you really really need to know the people that you allow your children to spend time with. I will never ever just let my kids spend the night with a friend without really knowing the parents.
            This is something that will haunt me till the day I die .. that I let my daughter go with someone who I totally trusted and it turned out to be the most aweful decision I have ever made with her. My lesson learned through all of this.. Please, Please pay attention to your childrens friends and their family and unfortunaly realize that you cannot trust anyone. Thanks all for letting me finally put closure on this.
            Rockhound
            Spoiler:
            I am truly sadden to read about what happen to your daughter. And it is good news to hear that you and your family are getting some closure to this awful ordeal. I wish your daughter well.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            Good news. Dad did well and he is up and about. He should be home tomorrow or Saturday.
            Definitely good news!!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            OT
            Spoiler:
            My uncle got a line from his work for a week, then I think he's off the next wek anyways so it'll give him some time to recover. He has to be careful because he only has one kidney. His seat actually split in half and he was stapped down on a spinal board for 2 hours till they checked out his back and neck. My aunt is gonna phone the docs for an appointment for the docs to get him checked over, he was feeling cold today but that could just be a delayed reaction to the shock. My cousins wife seems to be doing ok, she has whiplash, that can be pretty bad. Her daughter's legs are swollen and she has lacerations.

The van rammed into the back of their car and then their car slammed into the back of the car in front so they got it from both ends And the idiot of a driver tried to reverse his van out of the car He should have left it where it was *shakes head*

*grabs a fish*
            Ninja,
            OT
            Spoiler:
            your uncle family's car got a pretty good whack. But the good news everyone is home. So hopefully everyone will be fine. That is good he has some time off to recover. Yeah, I know about the whiplash. So what did the doctors' say about his daughter's legs being swollen? Is everyone doing a little better? I hope.

Oh, wow. I am not sure what that driver was thinking. Probably wasn't.

*pick up net* Hmmm...drop for *picking up skillet*
            sigpic
            Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
            Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
            WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Well, I'm glad that they have that for your state. Maybe one day they will stop shafting us with taxes to use on stupid things and use them for better stuff like that.

I was in a silly mood.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z.../JT-Adream.jpg
              Awww....pretty!!!

I thought of an idea, but don't know if anyone wants to go for it. How about we post JT caps that don't normally get used for sigs or art and then whoever wants to can do art or MPs with them and then post them in the galleria??? What's the imput.
              I think that is a great idea.

Woohooo!! Got my JT feeling back. Some other ship scenes in it, but it fits the words. You'll see. I always loved this song, now I have another reason why.
              Great video! Thanks for rec!
              sigpic
              Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
              Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
              WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Cool vid sci...I'm not in a particulary JT mood though At the moment i'm in my happy Odo/Kira place

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                Ninja,
                OT
                Spoiler:
                your uncle family's car got a pretty good whack. But the good news everyone is home. So hopefully everyone will be fine. That is good he has some time off to recover. Yeah, I know about the whiplash. So what did the doctors' say about his daughter's legs being swollen? Is everyone doing a little better? I hope.

Oh, wow. I am not sure what that driver was thinking. Probably wasn't.

*pick up net* Hmmm...drop for *picking up skillet*
                OT
                Spoiler:
                Yeah everyones ok, my uncles still quite sore though. They've been to their own docs to get checked. It'll just take time to heal. Luckily the car in front was two off duty nurses.

It was them that told my uncle to stay where he was, his seat split in half, but he was trying to get out cause his granddaughter was hysterical. Can't blame her, she's only 12

She off the school just now to recover.

My cousins wife has whiplash and is quite bruised.

The guy driving the van owned up to everything

Luckily when she was stationary she was actually a good car length away from the car in front, if she wasn't it could have been worse, the impact!

*grabs slithery eel*
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sci! Well have a good weekend then!! We need to catch up!

There ya go Tey.....

Comment

Here's another "Yeah right" about Kanaan and Teyla's supposed lifelong bond with him. Watching "Critical Mass" right now. And a strong theme with Charin's dying is that Charin is one of Teyla's last close 'personal' ties with her people. Teyla seriously feels adrift and alone after Charin dies. How could that possibly be so if she has this close friend named Kanaan?
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Here's another "Yeah right" about Kanaan and Teyla's supposed lifelong bond with him. Watching "Critical Mass" right now. And a strong theme with Charin's dying is that Charin is one of Teyla's last close 'personal' ties with her people. Teyla seriously feels adrift and alone after Charin dies. How could that possibly be so if she has this close friend named Kanaan?
                      yeah, or how about Kanaan having the same special skills Teyla has? How come she never mentioned that before, she was selected leader of their ppl because of that gift right? If Kanaan has it too... well, I do wonder

*flings a picfic at you all*
                      It´s shippy if you want it to be... *
                      Don´t spoil it
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1167

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                      picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

SAF, absolutely epic As I said on the Kirk thread... LMAO
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

MrsB, thanks Have you watched any of the new True Blood? I've not had a chance to, is it any good?

Cazz/Gater OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Cazz and I went on a ghost tour last night... I lost her in the Edinburgh Dungeons!

No, I'm kidding. We did go on the tour though, those Vaults are freaky. We went to the castle... So funny how patriotic Scotland is... kind of nostalgia
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            SAF, absolutely epic As I said on the Kirk thread... LMAO
                            thanks

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            MrsB, thanks Have you watched any of the new True Blood? I've not had a chance to, is it any good?

Cazz/Gater OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Cazz and I went on a ghost tour last night... I lost her in the Edinburgh Dungeons!

No, I'm kidding. We did go on the tour though, those Vaults are freaky. We went to the castle... So funny how patriotic Scotland is... kind of nostalgia
                            Sounds like you two have a lot of fun

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                            picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Oh I agree.. there are so many incidents I could add to that... so it will always be totally unbelievable to accept that Kanaan was this lifelong friend of Teyla's.... and even after they were supposedly together he still wasn't there for Teyla... it was always John... Kanaan was undoubtedly the most dreadful and uninspired character the writers ever thought up... his creation ended up being a huge detriment to Teyla's character but the writers didn't seem to care about any of that...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                                yeah, or how about Kanaan having the same special skills Teyla has? How come she never mentioned that before, she was selected leader of their ppl because of that gift right? If Kanaan has it too... well, I do wonder

*flings a picfic at you all*
                                It´s shippy if you want it to be... *
                                Don´t spoil it
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1167

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X