John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Hellooooooooooo! Yes, I'm alive... still going strong How are you? Life treating you well? How's the writing going?!

Ah, the other fandoms... ok, I'm totally obsessed with the new Star Trek film... like, dangerously so. I've never ever never been into or tempted to be into a movie fandom before, but I'm totally hooked - especially on Spock/Uhura (lol I'm such a sap!) The other is The Big Bang Theory... I don't if you watch it, but I love love love it, and I find myself strangely drawn to the Sheldon/Penny ship... yeah I'm probably insane but we all knew that anyway!
    OT
    Spoiler:
    I'm good dude, thanks! Been writing ALOT lately actually, don't faint! What about yourself? Have any Star Trek fanfic you've done floating around? I haven't seen the movie yet but everyones pretty much raving about it.

All I gotta say for The Big Bang Theory and your Penny/Sheldon ship is LLOL.

Comment

Hellooooooooooo! Yes, I'm alive... still going strong How are you? Life treating you well? How's the writing going?!

Ah, the other fandoms... ok, I'm totally obsessed with the new Star Trek film... like, dangerously so. I've never ever never been into or tempted to be into a movie fandom before, but I'm totally hooked - especially on Spock/Uhura (lol I'm such a sap!) The other is The Big Bang Theory... I don't if you watch it, but I love love love it, and I find myself strangely drawn to the Sheldon/Penny ship... yeah I'm probably insane but we all knew that anyway!
      Ooh, Star Trek too eh I've popping in the Chris Pine thread a little too often this week
      Lol, that doesn't sound like it bodes well for me... hey, you're one of the lovely people who signed my get well soon card aren't you? *looks* yep! Aw..... thank you! I was so upset I couldn't go... like really, REALLY upset... I just basically spent the weekend coughing and crying... and then the card just made me cry again!! It would have been lovely to meet you!
      Yep, that's me Laura, Cazz and Hannah were really really really gutted you couldn't come! It was awesome though seeing Joe sign your card, and thinking of how you'd react I can imagine you were really sad It's one of those weekend you really want to be healthy, and then something out of your control knocks you down

You are going to Collectormania right?
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

100 reasons Teyla should chose John over Kanaan:
        1. Well duh, just look at them
        2. Shep actually has leadership skills, they're not just hyperthetical
        3. No connection or chemistry between them.
        4. He's way too ordinary for Teyla - Teyla doesnt do ordinary.
        5. He's a whimp - couldnt defend Teyla and their unborn son against Michael - but then when Shep and team show up he's willing to help..
        6. He's not a strong enough character for Teyla.
        7. Too boring.
        8. Sheppard rescues her,
        9. while still acknowledging that she is a powerful woman.
        10. He lets her rescue him sometimes, too
        11. Shep and Teyla don't need to have the same gene to have a connection
        12 Well duh, just look at them
        13. Shep is a warrior and has more in common with Teyla.
        14. Teyla is attracted to John.
        15. John is attracted to Teyla.
        16. Teyla called her her son after John
        17. John travelled 48,000 years back in time to rescue Teyla!
        18. Shep isn't invisible
        19. He still has to take her to Earth to experience ferris wheels and college football!
        20. Shep is not a plot device like Kanaan.
        21. They're the HOTTEST sparring sessions in the Pegasus Galaxy!
        22. Ronon says so
        23. "So you're saying John Sheppard is...?" Weir says so, too
        24. John is the one Teyla goes to for comfort.
        25. He flew a moon to save her
        26. John's there for Teyla more than Kanaan
        27. John (attempted) to beat Michael up for what he's done to Teyla (& as I recall, it's more than the one occasion)
        28. He was willing to get Court Martialed to save her
        29. Shep woke the Wraith to rescue her
        30. He was the only one who believed in her when everyone else thought she was the spy. (Suspicion)
        31. Sheppard got jealous when he found out she was pregnant.
        32. "That was interesting." - he didn't NOT enjoy kissing her
        33. "Nice to have you back ... [she turns away from him, then grins and turns back to look at him again] ... John." Teyla approved of said kissing
        34. John dreams of having romantic dinners with her
        35. Even when hallucinating he still protects her
        36. Shepppard loves her.
        37. Teyla loves Sheppard
        38. He's her hero
        39. She dreams about him and not a force hallucination from Michael as Kanaan.
        40. He looks better in a black shirt than Kanaan
        41. He's got that smile.
        42. Uh, duh....teh hair!!! Need I say more.
        43. John is an alien....they're always HOT!
        44. He's from beyond the stars. Can't be that!
        45. John trusts her completely.
        47. John's immune to hurting Teyla even under the Wraith influence.
        48. John will never leave her behind.
        49. "I knew...I knew that you would come for me, John." Uh, not Kanaan!
        50. John is the only one that leaves Teyla panting and longing for some more!
        51. He dreams about her thanking him "Properly". *cackle*
        52. John can fly anything
        53. Who else is going to share popcorn with her, but John.
        54. He's the only one who cares and always asks, "Are you okay?"
        55. She can read his mind and he's no Wraith.
        56. John is the only one that can give her those puppy eye dog look and actually get away with it.
        57. He's her team leader in every way.
        58. He's the only one that actually has beaten her while sparring.
        59. He flew an entire city with just a thought.
        60. He loves Johnny Cash, Soduku, and Surfing.
        61. John was the second man after Rodney to hold Torren right after birth, not Kanaan.
        62. John would do anything for her, whether they are together or not, she is still family to him
        63. She understands everything he meant to say.
        64. He's willing to climb the outside of the tower like Batman, for her.
        65. He was the first to feel Torren kick
        66. He understands what's best for her, even when she doesn't herself.
        67. Even when he's hurt, angry and jealous, he still only thinks of protecting her.
        68. He pines for her when he's away and jumps at the first opportunity to get back.
        69. He cares about her more than she knows.
        70. He didn't look through her as though she wasn't there.

I'm assuming anyone can join in with this...? If not, apologies!
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Ok, who changed the smiley face on the Characters and Relationship page? I trawled through all the pages thinking the thread was DEAD because I'm so used to looking for that little yellow smiley face... and now it's a heart!! Dearie me...

Anyway. Hello!!!! What's going on in the world of JT lovin' at the moment? I've been completely and utterly crappily useless at doing anything fandom related over the last few months, but I've recently been shoved (against my will, the voices made me!!) into a couple of other fandoms, and it made me homesick for you guys! Miss you all! ((HUGS THREAD))

Okay, enough gushing. You probably don't remember me anyway...
          Eh up Ruby!! That would be me that got the smiley changed When they changed the name of the thread

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Cazz come up with the idea of doing a Virtural Season 6. None of the eps have been written yet, but we are spinning alot of ideas. Here's the site for what we've got so far. VS6

We're trying to make it as close as possible to what we could see on SGA if it continued, but with some growing JT loving in it.

Many have pitched ideas and then we all see how it can be improved, or we all give it the thumbs up, or in some cases..... a nope, won't work. I would love to hear some of your ideas when or if they come to you.
          I really should update the site with eps 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12

Saying that, we haven't decided who is going to write episode 7. Any takers??

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Here are icons from last challenge:
          They're great Sci! Especially the second one

Don't tell Camy!! I'm going to see it on sunday Never seen Big Bang Theory but I have heard about it from Pandora, she has a soft spot for one of them but I can't remember which

Are you going to MK in June?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            OT
            Spoiler:
            I'm good dude, thanks! Been writing ALOT lately actually, don't faint! What about yourself? Have any Star Trek fanfic you've done floating around? I haven't seen the movie yet but everyones pretty much raving about it.

All I gotta say for The Big Bang Theory and your Penny/Sheldon ship is LLOL.
            OT
            Spoiler:
            Ha you know me too well! I do indeed have some Star Trek fanfic in the works - I'll let you know when it's done... I've also been writing some Sheldon/Penny too, which has been fun. Hopefully I'll also get back to my 10 billion SGA WIPs at some point!

The thing about Penny and Sheldon is that, like you say, they are so FUNNY, that I just love them... and they have such great chemistry! The writers are being silly about it though, because they clearly still want her to end up with Leonard, but they've had like 3 scenes together all season, and they've thrown PS together loads... so yeah, I just love them

Excited that you've been writing! New ideas or for the series that I know about? And ZOMG SUPERNATURAL HAS BEEN... OMG!!!!!! I WATCHED THE FINALE THIS MORNING. OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
            Ooh, Star Trek too eh I've popping in the Chris Pine thread a little too often this week
            Yep, that's me Laura, Cazz and Hannah were really really really gutted you couldn't come! It was awesome though seeing Joe sign your card, and thinking of how you'd react I can imagine you were really sad It's one of those weekend you really want to be healthy, and then something out of your control knocks you down

You are going to Collectormania right?
            Awww! Yeah, it was totally gutting! I was fine until the week before and then BAM! So typical. And no, I can't go to Collectormania - it's literally bang in the middle of my exams Also, I have no money, but that's less of an issue!! You going? It'll be awesome... RACHEL AND LEONARD NIMOY. I feel some Teyla/Spock fic coming on... LOL!

And no, it's ALL about Zachary Quinto for me!
            sigpic

Comment

Awww! Yeah, it was totally gutting! I was fine until the week before and then BAM! So typical. And no, I can't go to Collectormania - it's literally bang in the middle of my exams Also, I have no money, but that's less of an issue!! You going? It'll be awesome... RACHEL AND LEONARD NIMOY. I feel some Teyla/Spock fic coming on... LOL!

And no, it's ALL about Zachary Quinto for me!
              There was actually someone coming in the thread this week who simply posted: "he has nothing on Zachary Quinto" Oookaaaaay Zach ain't bad, ain't bad at all Love him as Sylar

Too bad you can't go to MK I can't either. Middle of exams as well, as in: the weekend in between my three exams

Spock/Teyla?
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Eh up Ruby!! That would be me that got the smiley changed When they changed the name of the thread

I really should update the site with eps 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12

Saying that, we haven't decided who is going to write episode 7. Any takers??

They're great Sci! Especially the second one

Don't tell Camy!! I'm going to see it on sunday Never seen Big Bang Theory but I have heard about it from Pandora, she has a soft spot for one of them but I can't remember which

Are you going to MK in June?

Ah, so it's your fault...

I take it Camy isn't so keen on the S/U love...? Put her in touch with me, I'll convince her. And no, I can't I have exaaaams....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                  There was actually someone coming in the thread this week who simply posted: "he has nothing on Zachary Quinto" Oookaaaaay Zach ain't bad, ain't bad at all Love him as Sylar

Too bad you can't go to MK I can't either. Middle of exams as well, as in: the weekend in between my three exams

Spock/Teyla?
                  Same for me - bang in the middle of them! Lol for the random Zach commentor!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah, so it's your fault...

I take it Camy isn't so keen on the S/U love...? Put her in touch with me, I'll convince her. And no, I can't I have exaaaams....
                    No, not my fault! Blame the mods for all the thread name changes, I wouldn't have asked if they hadn't have messed around with everything (I mean, 'John Sheppard Whumping' ??!? Wth?)

She likes her with Kirk

Aww, thats a shame We're only going for the Sat to see Rachel. (ok, I've just totally freaked myself out by realising I finish my degree in two weeks )

Comment

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      Ha you know me too well! I do indeed have some Star Trek fanfic in the works - I'll let you know when it's done... I've also been writing some Sheldon/Penny too, which has been fun. Hopefully I'll also get back to my 10 billion SGA WIPs at some point!

The thing about Penny and Sheldon is that, like you say, they are so FUNNY, that I just love them... and they have such great chemistry! The writers are being silly about it though, because they clearly still want her to end up with Leonard, but they've had like 3 scenes together all season, and they've thrown PS together loads... so yeah, I just love them

Excited that you've been writing! New ideas or for the series that I know about? And ZOMG SUPERNATURAL HAS BEEN... OMG!!!!!! I WATCHED THE FINALE THIS MORNING. OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

I knew it!!! Well I'm sure once you post I'll get an email alert so can't wait!!! The writing I've been doing is solely on that story you know about that I started ages ago. I've really been making progress and feel I could definitely finish sometime this year if I stay on this track. Fingers crossed!

Has Sheldon ever had a girlfriend on the show??

I KNOW!!! MrB called Ruby's betrayal at least a week ago but still, after all this time and she does that to Sam? Talk about a long con...... I really liked the Castiel going against his brethren stuff, especially when they showed up at Chuck the prophets and he was like ??????? Now Castiel (or the actor Misha Collins to be more precise) is a series regular next season so I wonder if he and the brothers will be on the lam from the angels while chasing after Lucifer?

Comment

**huggles**

Ah... so that's what VS6 stands for, lol! I figured it was something like that, but the V puzzled me... I shall definitely check the site out, thanks! I missed you too! How are you?

Lol, that doesn't sound like it bodes well for me... hey, you're one of the lovely people who signed my get well soon card aren't you? *looks* yep! Aw..... thank you! I was so upset I couldn't go... like really, REALLY upset... I just basically spent the weekend coughing and crying... and then the card just made me cry again!! It would have been lovely to meet you!
                        Yep! That's what it's for. Glad I could clear that up for you.
                        Except for some earlier health issues for hubby.... I'm doing good.

I'm sorry that you missed the con too. **HUGGLES** Glad you're better.

Very pretty Sci, I really like the 2nd one! And congrats on the win!
                        Thanks Hun!!

Comment

Spoiler:

I knew it!!! Well I'm sure once you post I'll get an email alert so can't wait!!! The writing I've been doing is solely on that story you know about that I started ages ago. I've really been making progress and feel I could definitely finish sometime this year if I stay on this track. Fingers crossed!

I KNOW!!! MrB called Ruby's betrayal at least a week ago but still, after all this time and she does that to Sam? Talk about a long con...... I really liked the Castiel going against his brethren stuff, especially when they showed up at Chuck the prophets and he was like ??????? Now Castiel (or the actor Misha Collins to be more precise) is a series regular next season so I wonder if he and the brothers will be on the lam from the angels while chasing after Lucifer?
                          OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Ooooh he's a regular? Cool! I was so sure that he'd die when Chuck patted him on the shoulder all sympathetically... and I didn't want him to, I adore Castiel! The ep where we saw his family was just amazing. Basically, the whole series has just been amazing... Chuck is great. Chuck the prophet LOL. When he was phoning for the hookers I was cracking up! So I'm guessing the apocalypse doesn't start straight away... there's probably a build up before the big big bad.

I was a bit blindsided by Ruby, but it made sense once it happened... I'll miss her though; as she said herself, she's AWESOME. Bobby just continues to be epically win. Ooooh when the angels changed Dean's message on Sam's phone I was actually yelling I was so annoyed! Guh it's just soooo good!
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Ahk! *puts hand over eyes* nearly spoilered myself!

Comment

100 reasons Teyla should chose John over Kanaan:
                              1. Well duh, just look at them
                              2. Shep actually has leadership skills, they're not just hyperthetical
                              3. No connection or chemistry between them.
                              4. He's way too ordinary for Teyla - Teyla doesnt do ordinary.
                              5. He's a whimp - couldnt defend Teyla and their unborn son against Michael - but then when Shep and team show up he's willing to help..
                              6. He's not a strong enough character for Teyla.
                              7. Too boring.
                              8. Sheppard rescues her,
                              9. while still acknowledging that she is a powerful woman.
                              10. He lets her rescue him sometimes, too
                              11. Shep and Teyla don't need to have the same gene to have a connection
                              12 Well duh, just look at them
                              13. Shep is a warrior and has more in common with Teyla.
                              14. Teyla is attracted to John.
                              15. John is attracted to Teyla.
                              16. Teyla called her her son after John
                              17. John travelled 48,000 years back in time to rescue Teyla!
                              18. Shep isn't invisible
                              19. He still has to take her to Earth to experience ferris wheels and college football!
                              20. Shep is not a plot device like Kanaan.
                              21. They're the HOTTEST sparring sessions in the Pegasus Galaxy!
                              22. Ronon says so
                              23. "So you're saying John Sheppard is...?" Weir says so, too
                              24. John is the one Teyla goes to for comfort.
                              25. He flew a moon to save her
                              26. John's there for Teyla more than Kanaan
                              27. John (attempted) to beat Michael up for what he's done to Teyla (& as I recall, it's more than the one occasion)
                              28. He was willing to get Court Martialed to save her
                              29. Shep woke the Wraith to rescue her
                              30. He was the only one who believed in her when everyone else thought she was the spy. (Suspicion)
                              31. Sheppard got jealous when he found out she was pregnant.
                              32. "That was interesting." - he didn't NOT enjoy kissing her
                              33. "Nice to have you back ... [she turns away from him, then grins and turns back to look at him again] ... John." Teyla approved of said kissing
                              34. John dreams of having romantic dinners with her
                              35. Even when hallucinating he still protects her
                              36. Shepppard loves her.
                              37. Teyla loves Sheppard
                              38. He's her hero
                              39. She dreams about him and not a force hallucination from Michael as Kanaan.
                              40. He looks better in a black shirt than Kanaan
                              41. He's got that smile.
                              42. Uh, duh....teh hair!!! Need I say more.
                              43. John is an alien....they're always HOT!
                              44. He's from beyond the stars. Can't be that!
                              45. John trusts her completely.
                              47. John's immune to hurting Teyla even under the Wraith influence.
                              48. John will never leave her behind.
                              49. "I knew...I knew that you would come for me, John." Uh, not Kanaan!
                              50. John is the only one that leaves Teyla panting and longing for some more!
                              51. He dreams about her thanking him "Properly". *cackle*
                              52. John can fly anything
                              53. Who else is going to share popcorn with her, but John.
                              54. He's the only one who cares and always asks, "Are you okay?"
                              55. She can read his mind and he's no Wraith.
                              56. John is the only one that can give her those puppy eye dog look and actually get away with it.
                              57. He's her team leader in every way.
                              58. He's the only one that actually has beaten her while sparring.
                              59. He flew an entire city with just a thought.
                              60. He loves Johnny Cash, Soduku, and Surfing.
                              61. John was the second man after Rodney to hold Torren right after birth, not Kanaan.
                              62. John would do anything for her, whether they are together or not, she is still family to him
                              63. She understands everything he meant to say.
                              64. He's willing to climb the outside of the tower like Batman, for her.
                              65. He was the first to feel Torren kick
                              66. He understands what's best for her, even when she doesn't herself.
                              67. Even when he's hurt, angry and jealous, he still only thinks of protecting her.
                              68. He pines for her when he's away and jumps at the first opportunity to get back.
                              69. He cares about her more than she knows.
                              70. He didn't look through her as though she wasn't there.
                              71. Teyla knows that he is so much more to her than a babysitter.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

*faints*
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X