• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Nice sig Donna.

Another new Message From Rachel on her Website
    http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp
    Thanks for posting it, hadn't seen it yet.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Made some icons, thought I would share

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/55846.html
    Huh... Some?? LOL. Fabulous work - they're all really good.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    Absolutely stunning!

I have Loyd Bateman as a friend On my Facebook and he has some beautiful pics Of Rachel and Caden i thought i would post a few
    Spoiler:

Thanks Donna! Those are really awesome pics.
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Oh hey - What's up with the Round Robin by the way? Did you guys write one, or is anyone planning to?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        Oh hey - What's up with the Round Robin by the way? Did you guys write one, or is anyone planning to?
        We had a couple that weren't finished so I think the plan was to finish them, don't know where we got with that though

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Prince of Hope cont...

Spoiler:

Sheppard, Woolsey and Nareem ran down the corridor, they could hear the pounding boots of a group of guards but couldn’t see them.

Sheppard grabbed Woolsey and pulled him into a side room. “In here.” He told Nareem.

They ducked in just as two guards ran down the corridor they were just in, to join the larger group.

Sheppard peered out into the corridor, “Quickly.” He said as they exited the room. “Lets get back to the dart and go over to the mainland.”

……………………

Sheppard landed the dart after ejecting his extra passengers. He walked over to Woolsey and touched his arm to make him aware of the extra presence.

“Ronon and McKay are somewhere out here right?” Sheppard asked his former boss.

“Last I heard from them, yes.” Woolsey told him.

“Lets see if we can find them then.” Sheppard said as he started to walk off. Nareem followed, rolling his eyes and rubbing his back.

……………………

“Do you even know where we’re going?” Nareem asked as they took another turn past a random tree.

“Not really.” Sheppard said, continuing on his path.

“Then what the hell are we doing?” Nareem asked, he stopped and threw his arms down to his sides.

“Looking for the rest of my team. One of which I think you’ll get along with great, you have the same whining tendency.” Sheppard said, keeping his voice calm and level. Woolsey chuckled behind him.

“Great.” Nareem grunted and set off walking again.

They continued in silence for a few minutes.

Sheppard started to hear a light tinkling of what he thought might be water. He considered moving towards it to gather some refreshment, water could come in handy for all of them.

“Hey!” Nareem shouted in Sheppard’s direction, “I can hear water! Can we head that way?” He asked like an impatient child demanding something he knew he shouldn’t really ask for.

Sheppard shrugged and nodded. Nareem beamed triumphantly.

They reached the shallow river and were just settling down when two sticks impacted Sheppard’s side. He looked around to the direction they had come from. The corner of his mouth pulled up into his check when he saw a large figure emerge from the shadows of the trees on the other side of the river.

Tbc…

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            We had a couple that weren't finished so I think the plan was to finish them, don't know where we got with that though

LOL, I see. Well, it'll be cool if we finish them. Or rather - you guys, then we could start a new one!

Prince of Hope cont...

Spoiler:

Sheppard, Woolsey and Nareem ran down the corridor, they could hear the pounding boots of a group of guards but couldn’t see them.

Sheppard grabbed Woolsey and pulled him into a side room. “In here.” He told Nareem.

They ducked in just as two guards ran down the corridor they were just in, to join the larger group.

Sheppard peered out into the corridor, “Quickly.” He said as they exited the room. “Lets get back to the dart and go over to the mainland.”

……………………

Sheppard landed the dart after ejecting his extra passengers. He walked over to Woolsey and touched his arm to make him aware of the extra presence.

“Ronon and McKay are somewhere out here right?” Sheppard asked his former boss.

“Last I heard from them, yes.” Woolsey told him.

“Lets see if we can find them then.” Sheppard said as he started to walk off. Nareem followed, rolling his eyes and rubbing his back.

……………………

“Do you even know where we’re going?” Nareem asked as they took another turn past a random tree.

“Not really.” Sheppard said, continuing on his path.

“Then what the hell are we doing?” Nareem asked, he stopped and threw his arms down to his sides.

“Looking for the rest of my team. One of which I think you’ll get along with great, you have the same whining tendency.” Sheppard said, keeping his voice calm and level. Woolsey chuckled behind him.

“Great.” Nareem grunted and set off walking again.

They continued in silence for a few minutes.

Sheppard started to hear a light tinkling of what he thought might be water. He considered moving towards it to gather some refreshment, water could come in handy for all of them.

“Hey!” Nareem shouted in Sheppard’s direction, “I can hear water! Can we head that way?” He asked like an impatient child demanding something he knew he shouldn’t really ask for.

Sheppard shrugged and nodded. Nareem beamed triumphantly.

They reached the shallow river and were just settling down when two sticks impacted Sheppard’s side. He looked around to the direction they had come from. The corner of his mouth pulled up into his check when he saw a large figure emerge from the shadows of the trees on the other side of the river.

Tbc…

Hey! I like that. A lot. What's it for? Just a ficlet of yours?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Yoho! What's with all the pics?
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                Nice sig Donna.

Thanks for posting it, hadn't seen it yet.

Huh... Some?? LOL. Fabulous work - they're all really good.

Absolutely stunning!

Thanks Donna! Those are really awesome pics.
                np
                lovin all the pics Guys
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  Hiya gater How goes it?

Cazz started a pic-a-thon.
                  She wanted us to post 2-3 pics of JT moments, but not the same seasons in a row.

Season 1

sigpic

Comment

Whats going on with your icon?

Comment

Cazz, the icon looks like someone taking a upchuck to me......

Also Cazz, where do I go to post my pitch idea for Rodneys episode? Also I have something of a small SCENE IDEA for an episode if I may share it?

I really need to stop watching Kung Fu Movies (in this case, the movie is called, My Kung Fu Sweetheart, and there is a scene in there that might just work for a good Teyla fight scene, only they'd have to be on Earth to do it though.....)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

You post them here Tey

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                          Hiya gater How goes it?

Cazz started a pic-a-thon.
                          She wanted us to post 2-3 pics of JT moments, but not the same seasons in a row.

Season 1*snip*
                          Full of good ideas that one, eh? Lol. So many moments.

*sigh*

Comment

Whats going on with your icon?

?

My icon is offended. ?

Comment

?

My icon is offended. ?
                              I can't make it out cos of the size

Comment

You post them here Tey

Well, I noticed my idea wasn't on the VS6-LJ group yet so i was thinknig it had been shelved? I had thought it through somemore though. maybe even have something better. Since the episode itself I was thinknig to be nearer the end of the season....

You guys currently know most of it, a star falls, and the teams radios are off, then after the star lands they are told what it actually was. A ship, Rodney wants to study the thing, Radek is at the site, and unitentionally activates a distress becaon whne tinkering around.

Now, here is the rethought part, more detailed....
                                1. The woman is awake, but barely so, when the team arrives at the landing site the first time. However she is a few meters away from the craft, she sees something of a brother in Carson when she is brought to him after blacking out.
                                  1. At the crash site, Radek and Lornes team remain, Radek to relay all he finds to Rodney, and Lorne to keep the guy safe (thus giving Radek his first part in a major plot, we see him later actuially saving Rodneys tuckus)
                                2. Keller is NOT in this episode (though she CAN be mentioned, just NOT seen)
                                  1. This goes double for any pairing to mention, if one is Mention Rodney waves it off, or complains that the person mentioning said 'ship is distracting him
                                    1. I would like to see that btw
                                3. The woman comes to and sees Carson dfor the first time, he seems to know the pain she is going through. she can barely speak, Teyla however is the only one that can actually understand what the woman is saying when she does speak, so she acts as translator.
                                  1. Distress beacon goes off during this time.
                                  2. At the activation of the distress beacon the woman falls back asleep
                                  3. Chuck panics when he sees a major hyperspace window open and a dozen ships appear in Atlantis orbit
                                4. The city is cloaked. Woosley wonders what is going on as a smaller ship, possibly a troop carrier is sent to the planet from space. It has the same markings as the downed ship.
                                5. Lorne, Radek and the team at the crash site are cut off from communications due to the sudden new arrivals. They flee and hide and observe the new arrivals that pick over the crash site seeking their lost comrade.
                                  1. They find a radio, which has Sheppard trying to contact lorne. the man that finds the comm answers back in a unknown language. Teyla translates
                                  2. It turns out the woman the team had resuced was an advanced scout, however her ship had been damaged before it could arrive at where she was to go. So a small clanfleet went after her to make sure she made it
                                That is all I got right now.

Now to the bathroom scene I'd like to do if I can?
                                1. Must take place on Earth (or a planet that has bathrooms like it)
                                2. Teyla and one other woman, dancing skills a must for either woman.
                                3. They have to know each other, but also hate each other as well. (it is the only way this scene idea would work)
                                4. The other woman makes a snotty remark about Sheppard when she (Teyla) should have stayed with Canoe, Teyla gets mad at this comment and then throws scalding hot water a the other woman, who ducks and a power switch is instead fired, causing a blackout and spraks to fly
                                5. Teyla and the other woman then duke it out in the flashing lights and sparking power panels. (should act like a strobe light me thinks)
                                6. Fight ends after Teyla sends the other woman through a wall and into a sink, Teyla then leaves, John asks what happened, Teyla says ntohing
                                If this ends up just being a short onesoht scene for a fanfic I son't mind, I have so much already going on as it is.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X