No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know...Witchy where have you been?! What's going on?! TEll me..no show me how much you love J/T ship.....each time your gone for extended periods gifts must be done...I'm waiting for some icons---^_^ and maybe another banner..until season 2 comes out in England...darn you england darn you!!!!
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

umm my computer is showing pics atm but I'll just take a few stabs in the dark...

*feeds Sheyla Jukebox with files that say "sheyla" and better be!!*

Comment

Missed you too Camy, and VB....I went to sleep and I wake up, and got all these lovely pics to look at.......

Oh! I've got a few gifts, there's still some touching up to be done, so they'll be up soon...promise..

Don't you just get a warm feeling inside from this pic?...

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

morning guys

heheh thats funny...I'm at school now and you all are sleeping...hehehe....

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
            Annie, I dube you Royal Shippy Keeper of the Pics. You basically handled the pic requirement for all the shippy moments. Wow!
            thank you Ritter...I feel honored
            Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 19 February 2006, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
              you know what Ritter..I'm getting mighty jealous I haven't been dubbed anything....except maybe trouble maker!!

Anyway guys....my other fave storyline for Teyla and John..is definitely
              Spoiler:
              Inferno...I can't wait until you guys see it. You will love it..definitely the best shipper material and wait until Allies, and I'm sure you guys are gonna read plenty about Michael, it's cray. But I love Inferno..why?! Because of Teyla and her reactions wow!! There is no way this woman is not in love!! No way! Oooh...hopefully annie will read and post the links of Teyla's face before Shep makes it out and when she hears the sound of his voice
              !!

VB
              i think i did it once when
              Spoiler:
              Inferno
              was in Canada but i will make it again of course for you VB...i'll try to find better pics...

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                Annie, WOW! you have outdone yourself hon! LOVED IT! the only thing that I would pick on is in the Gift..when John and the team is in the planet that she is looking for more clues and she disappears through the rocks..OH my! the way John screams her name and then when he turns around after stupid
                Rodney makes a stupid comment..Oh, my if looks could kill Rodney would go
                *POOFF*

OH, and Ford too, cause he was laughing too...
                he'd go...
                *BOOM* let me see if I can find this pic...

AWESOME ANNIE! AWESOME!
                thanks hon...big hug...i'm glad you like it...i know maybe a little too much but eehhh...i can't get enough of them...it's my part for the Teyla/John week...i know a little late but it was a very hard week for me and i did something now for you guys....

ok Camy it was very late yesterday...today when i did it so forgive me that i missed this scene but if you want it you will get it...
                Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 19 February 2006, 11:22 PM.

Comment

i hope its what you wanted Camy...

Comment

Comment

ok thats all for now...bye bye...

Comment

woooo! i can now see pics again *celebrates*

I wonder what Teyla is thinking about...

I wonder what John is thinking about...

probably what they got up to on the weekend!!

BONDAGE

Comment

Kinky Caz....lol...

Shep's happy with that idea....

Teyla's game.....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                            http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../sheylabow.jpg

Don't you just get a warm feeling inside from this pic?...
                            Oh, I certainly do! That's one of my favorites!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Wow, you guys gave been busy! I don't have school for all this week! So I'm in for Teyla week. This is going to be fun, I can feel it! lol
                              I went through eveything I've missed and all the pics, and they brought back soo many sheyla moments!

Comment

hahahahah..oh Mishy congrats..now your an obsessy....yeah I've already commissioned gateworld to create a support group for the shippers.....hahahah!!!

Okay on a shipper note, those pics were great guys...annie your the best..i guess you can show the Inferno pics on next Friday, which is definitely better...

I need to learn how to do those caps..you guys are wicked...Witchy and Annie..and HyperCaz your pics are something else..great new addition..I love it..way way way too funny!

VB
                                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                                X