• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so do we need some pics?! again
    sigpic

Comment

Here you go:

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

oh thats nice

and love the new sig
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
          oh thats nice

and love the new sig
          Thanks! Still don't know if that's the slogan though.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

LOVE the sig!!! (and of course i always love that picture )

Comment

Thanks Emily! (only 6 more posts I see. )

EDIT: (make that 3)

Comment

TWO MORE!!!!

and you're welcome

Comment

So is this our mascot? Who still has to vote?

Comment

i LOVE it!! who needs a vote?? i say we just call it our mascot and call it good

Comment

It's a lot better than a purple(or was it blue?) dragon.

(BTW love the avatar! )

Comment

indeed

(thanks thought i'd go outside the box for a while my av is gonna change like my sig though )

Comment

so a constant change in other words... nitey shippers... this one has to hit the sack... gotta wk tomorrow after havin two days off.
                          sigpic

Comment

yep constantly changing

nite!

Comment

Night CKO!

Emily, Just though I'd say that I like this one: or you might like this one:

BTW,what's the size?
                              Last edited by Angelique; 01 March 2005, 07:41 PM.

Comment

size is 65 wide x 60 tall... but it has to be under friggin 8 Kb!!!! and my computer is stupd and either makes them WAY too big quality-wise (photoshop) or WAY too small and grainy (paint)... my computer DOESN'T seem to know how to make any pic anywhere between 2 and 9 Kb!!! why??!!!! i can't stand not having a clear image, and the size allowed allows for a clear one, but my computer won't!!!

PLEASE someone tell me they know of a good program that'll let you make an image at ANY quality level!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X