Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Hopefully we get to hear something...
    And I'm with you...I'm no fan of the beard either..

Blasphemers! Y'all!

Lea, how's your Joe pic/sig?? Hope you're treating it well
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Blasphemers! Y'all!

ROFL, your'e funny. I like clean shaven Joe too. :runs:

How are you surviving school anyway?
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        I hope you have loads of fun and ditto on the beard thing

Np and ya know its true

Here and great icons
        Thanks again Snow.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        Welcome to the thread!

Thanks for the vid rec, great icons too.
        NP and hun. Any icons are snaggable.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
        Hi guys!

How is everyone doing?. Gosh, it's been a while that i haven't been in hear. Don't you just hate it when you come back from vacation and you have tons of work to catch up on ugh!.

Anyway, just wondering if people started posting their fics for the virtual season 6???. Can't wait to start reading them!.

Wow! beautiful as always Scifan!. I truly like the Weir one, it came out great!.

Oh! another con!...Joe is going to be there????. Yeah, hopefully he knows more about the movie but something tells me he doesn't. They are sure taking their sweet time in making the movie. LOL! i personally don't like him with the beard so i'd love it if he didn't have it!.
        Mayra!!! **HUGGLES**

Nope, no fics yet. Dezrai has first and poor thing has RL stuff going on. I'm getting worried, cause she was suppose to get news of her.... I think her sister... and she hasn't come in to say how things went.
        Keep her in prayers.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        Actually it is possibly something that could lead into VS7 (if we want to write one). Simply put I list the idea to make it easier to understand.
        • Aytlantis is back in Pegasus Galaxy
        • Team Sheppard is taking a day off at Woosleys orders, they are just stargazing right now.
        • They DO NOT have their radios with them, as they are having a day off. Chuck gets a hyperspace window notice in the control room
        • The team sees a star fall t othe ground
        • Two hours pass
        • Team is told what the falling star really was.
        • McKay wants to go see if it was a ship and what tech it had.
        • John gets a jumper ready, team sets out
        • One hour passes, Team returns, with tech and injured.
        • McKay goes one way (to his lab), the injured goes to Carson(or Keller)
        • After a few hours pass the Device McKay fiddles with self destructs.
        • At the same time, the injured person flatlines. Carson mamanges to stablize said injured.
        That is all I got right now. If it could be torwards the end of the season for McKays eppy that would be fine with me.
        Ok Tey:

Remember this constructive criticism:

1) They've been in PG for awhile.

2) What else did they do on their day off? Obviously if they are stargazing it's night time. And they can do that after a days work.

3) Doubtful they would not have their comms off.

4) Why would Chuck see a hyperspace window that no one else does and they wait for 2 hrs?

5)Ok. Why did it take the team an hour and why are they injured? And who gets injured?

6) Why did it self destruct and where was Rodney?

And finally. Not all ep ideas get to be an ep. I've had quite a few ideas, but it doesn't mean they'll get to be used.

I'm not saying I don't like your idea, but it seems familar. Kinda a cross with Sunday, This Mortal Coil and First Contact. IMO

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Np hun and awesome Icons
        Thanks hun.
        Last edited by scifan; 04 April 2009, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Hopefully we get to hear something...
          And I'm with you...I'm no fan of the beard either..
          I hope we do too.
          Me neither.

Blasphemers! Y'all!

LOL!!

I haven't loaded him in my rotator yet. I didn't know if anyone wanted to snurch it.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          ROFL, your'e funny. I like clean shaven Joe too. :runs:

How are you surviving school anyway?

ITA

I hate those itchy, prickly things.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            ITA

I hate those itchy, prickly things.
            LOL, Keira calls them "chips". She'll lean to give Mike a give on the cheek and she'll says "Daddy, cut your chips." LOL Autumn just runs away says "Too pokey!" ROFL
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Ok Tey:

Remember this constructive criticism:

1) They've been in PG for awhile.

2) What else did they do on their day off? Obviously if they are stargazing it's night time. And they can do that after a days work.

3) Doubtful they would not have their comms off.

4) Why would Chuck see a hyperspace window that no one else does and they wait for 2 hrs?

5)Ok. Why did it take the team an hour and why are they injured? And who gets injured?

6) Why did it self destruct and where was Rodney?

And finally. Not all ep ideas get to be an ep. I've had quite a few ideas, but it doesn't mean they'll get to be used.

I'm not saying I don't like your idea, but it seems familar. Kinda a cross with Sunday, This Mortal Coil and First Contact. IMO
              That is what Cazz said, about it being like TMC...

But!

To answer questions four five and six..... Chuck is rarely out of the control, I'm pretty sure somebody set up a cot for him to snooze on when on the job. Chuck would pretty much see the warning on his computer or the nearby screen. Therfore he sees the hyperspace window first, and informs woosley,the team is informed but not until after whatever fell lands and the warning of sometrhing on the planet shows up.

Question number five ties in with Q number six: Nobody on the team itself is injured. the person within the ship however is. They bring said injured person from the crash site to Atlantis to be cared for. along with a device with which Rodney wants to get a good look at. When in his lab the device blows its sole power supply, thus self destructing. But it is not more then a puff of smoke. At trhe time of the device self destructing, Rodney was trying to keep it from doing so.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm hardly here RL is busy etc etc..

Blasphemers! Y'all!
                I still prefer beardless, but now have a total thing for the beard as well. Yeah, I know.. weird..

How is season 6 going?
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

LOL, Keira calls them "chips". She'll lean to give Mike a give on the cheek and she'll says "Daddy, cut your chips." LOL Autumn just runs away says "Too pokey!" ROFL
                  That is way too funny and cute.

That is what Cazz said, about it being like TMC...

But!

To answer questions four five and six..... Chuck is rarely out of the control, I'm pretty sure somebody set up a cot for him to snooze on when on the job. Chuck would pretty much see the warning on his computer or the nearby screen. Therfore he sees the hyperspace window first, and informs woosley,the team is informed but not until after whatever fell lands and the warning of sometrhing on the planet shows up.

Question number five ties in with Q number six: Nobody on the team itself is injured. the person within the ship however is. They bring said injured person from the crash site to Atlantis to be cared for. along with a device with which Rodney wants to get a good look at. When in his lab the device blows its sole power supply, thus self destructing. But it is not more then a puff of smoke. At trhe time of the device self destructing, Rodney was trying to keep it from doing so.
                  Well you didn't say it was definately a ship and that there was a person inside or that they were injured.
                  Details man! Details! That's all we needed.
                  I'm still not sure what you mean about Chuck. He isn't there 24/7. Sometimes it's Amelia or someone else. And if there was something supicious that landed on the planet they would go and investigate it ASAP.
                  Now what a out the guy that's injured. Who is he? What happened? If he lives,how do they get him back home?
                  Oh and why would Rodney and them take tech stuff from this alien's ship? I wouldn't want to think that they are so curious that they would steal it. But that's just my opinion.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                  Hey everyone! Sorry I'm hardly here RL is busy etc etc..

I still prefer beardless, but now have a total thing for the beard as well. Yeah, I know.. weird..

How is season 6 going?
                  Hey San!
                  We understand Hun.
                  And yes you're weird.
                  As for season 6, it's coming along. Slowly, but surely.

Looks like I'm staying home with little man today. He was complaining of a headache, sore throat and earache, but he doesn't act sick.

Comment

Well you didn't say it was definately a ship and that there was a person inside or that they were injured. Details man! Details! That's all we needed. I'm still not sure what you mean about Chuck. He isn't there 24/7. Sometimes it's Amelia or someone else. And if there was something supicious that landed on the planet they would go and investigate it ASAP.

Now what a out the guy that's injured. Who is he? What happened? If he lives,how do they get him back home? Oh and why would Rodney and them take tech stuff from this alien's ship? I wouldn't want to think that they are so curious that they would steal it. But that's just my opinion.
                    You know Rodney, can't help but take new Tech and see what it does, and about Chuck, I dunno, I guess I like him being in the episode. We don;t see him very much in season four or five.

Why say it is a GUY that comes? who said it was a guy? I merely said it was a person sent to get help, and fell out of hyper and crashed near Atlantis. Carson we just KNOW can't help but want to help said injured. Its like "If you do not want me to help this injured person, then shoot me so I can help myself" type of attitude he has.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

You know Rodney, can't help but take new Tech and see what it does, and about Chuck, I dunno, I guess I like him being in the episode. We don;t see him very much in season four or five.

Why say it is a GUY that comes? who said it was a guy? I merely said it was a person sent to get help, and fell out of hyper and crashed near Atlantis. Carson we just KNOW can't help but want to help said injured. Its like "If you do not want me to help this injured person, then shoot me so I can help myself" type of attitude he has.

I know Rodney love new tech and I agree. I just can't see him stealing off of a new alien's ship. Especially if it's a "first contact" thing.

Oh, I'm not saying that Chuck can't be in it. I like Chuck too. I just got confused as what exactly, besides seeing the hyperwindow, that you wanted him to do.

And I didn't mean that you had to say it was a guy, but it could be a female or IT, but we need more details. Like why do they want Atlantis to help?
                      Oh I know what you mean about Carson. That's one thing I love about him.

As I said before. We need details hun. I know you have the idea and you want to write it, but we have to know the plot, sub-plots. A story and B story, etc.

Besides the ship crashing and Carson saving him, we need to know why the person came to Atlantis for help, how come he crashed(who attacked them and why) but also how is that person gonna get home.

Comment

I know Rodney love new tech and I agree. I just can't see him stealing off of a new alien's ship. Especially if it's a "first contact" thing.

Oh, I'm not saying that Chuck can't be in it. I like Chuck too. I just got confused as what exactly, besides seeing the hyperwindow, that you wanted him to do.

And I didn't mean that you had to say it was a guy, but it could be a female or IT, but we need more details. Like why do they want Atlantis to help?
                        Oh I know what you mean about Carson. That's one thing I love about him.

As I said before. We need details hun. I know you have the idea and you want to write it, but we have to know the plot, sub-plots. A story and B story, etc.

Besides the ship crashing and Carson saving him, we need to know why the person came to Atlantis for help, how come he crashed(who attacked them and why) but also how is that person gonna get home.
                        Can I just say for right now that the details are slllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy yyy coming out of the woodwork?

Comment

Can I just say for right now that the details are slllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy yyy coming out of the woodwork?
                          Yep!!

Comment

If you don't have the details (A and B plot), what every character (I still have yet to see what Ronon, Teyla and John are doing other than a generic statement) is doing, then it is harder for people to say "yes! This will work!" Perhaps when you have the details sorted, you could post a suggestion.

Also, like Sci said, not everyone's idea is being put forth. Think about it, there are at least a dozen or so of us in here who have been throwing ideas, etc. around...Some have already had a couple, some are two-parters, some start at point A, but end up at point Z. Post what you have at the JT VS6 comm and see if we pick it up. If it doesn't, don't worry. Maybe you should turn your efforts to looking at an episode that has a plot laid out and claim it so you can write it. Or try coming up with a different plot that seems to flow with the rest of the ideas of the season...

Just remember, every episode is going through a stiff beta to make sure everything flows from one episode to another. So, everything needs to have a connection to another...
                            sigpic

Comment

If you don't have the details (A and B plot), what every character (I still have yet to see what Ronon, Teyla and John are doing other than a generic statement) is doing, then it is harder for people to say "yes! This will work!" Perhaps when you have the details sorted, you could post a suggestion.

Also, like Sci said, not everyone's idea is being put forth. Think about it, there are at least a dozen or so of us in here who have been throwing ideas, etc. around...Some have already had a couple, some are two-parters, some start at point A, but end up at point Z. Post what you have at the JT VS6 comm and see if we pick it up. If it doesn't, don't worry. Maybe you should turn your efforts to looking at an episode that has a plot laid out and claim it so you can write it. Or try coming up with a different plot that seems to flow with the rest of the ideas of the season...

Just remember, every episode is going through a stiff beta to make sure everything flows from one episode to another. So, everything needs to have a connection to another...
                              Thanks Jess, well said.

How are you today?

Comment

Well, we already know what Carson and Rodney are doing.....

Aha!! I can't write Ronon very well, but I had a idea for him, but I just forgot what it was, though I DO have a strong sidestory for him. Namely his family life. Say a old memory reserfaces after seeing the ship and the injured person? It's all coming back!!!

OK

We know what Carson and Rodney are doing (Radek is with Rodney when the device goes out for a smoke break never to come back.)

Ronon in my minds eye, has a flashback of his past on Sateda, before the Wraith war there ever happened. Maybe a river or a lakeside scene of some kind? (I forget who the woman he loved was, i'll just call her May for now) He gets the memory upon sight of the injured woman, because she looks similar to May herself. He tells Sheppard and Teyla, who (have they had tyheir honeymoon yet?) are chatting about life on earth. dreams and things liek that.

The three of them then go on a little "History Hike on Sateda" (via the Daedalus to get there) when there they unlock more of this odd group that came to Atlantis.

Meanwhile in Atlantis the erson comes to, Woosley gets his own scene with the person, who at first does not understand what he's saying. He explains where the person is. Then they begin to understand the other. though their trust is not very strong due to Rodney's constant tinkering with her device. Which is boardcasting a destress signal.

Ship details are still coming. I'll have almost all of it on my LJ if that helps

Comment

Working...
                                X