John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all *waves*

Love the sigs, Sci, especially the Irresistible one! That's one of my absolute favorite pics of Teyla.

You guys are gonna write a virtual season six? Squeeeee!!!! I can't wait!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      So who is writing episode one and two... is that you Dezrai or Sci..... Gater I think is writing episode 3...... are we going to wait until we have ideas for the first 10 eps before we start writing.... there are so many ideas floating around that I'm probably getting them all mixed up now but it all sounds good ...
      Sounds good to me

So:
      Episode 1: Dezrai
      Episode 2: scifan
      Episode 3: Gater101

If anybody has any problems with that just let me know

We still have a few things to bash out for episode 2 so...

Episode 2:

- Sheppard is brought in on the IOA discussions
      - The HWS contingent also join the discussions, including Nancy
      - John telling Teyla that he has to stay (hug ), Kanaan sees
      - The Apollo sends news that more Wraith have set off from Pegasus
      - Sowing the seeds for the medical review
      - The IOA letting Atlantis go back to Pegasus to stop the Wraith on the way and prevent more Wraith from setting off

Still to be decided:
      - What side are HWS on? Do they want Atlantis to stay or not?
      - We need some action in it.
      - How long has Nancy known about the Stargate and how much does she know?
      - Episode title

For the action, maybe Shep takes the IOA officials and what not onto Atlantis, while there something is in jeopardy. Maybe a wraith had managed to beam in during the battle in the first ep (like what happened in The Seige), so the IOA see a Wraith first hand and this is part of what prompts them to let Atlantis go back?

Icon:

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Sounds good to me

So:

Episode 2:

- The IOA letting Atlantis go back to Pegasus to stop the Wraith on the way and prevent more Wraith from setting off

Still to be decided:
        - What side are HWS on? Do they want Atlantis to stay or not?
        - We need some action in it.
        - Episode title

For the action, maybe Shep takes the IOA officials and what not onto Atlantis, while there something is in jeopardy. Maybe a wraith had managed to beam in during the battle in the first ep (like what happened in The Seige), so the IOA see a Wraith first hand and this is part of what prompts them to let Atlantis go back?

Icon:
        http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...est-new-B4.jpg
        Thanks Cazz. That sounds good to me. When are we starting to write? I'll wait to read Traci's to know what to do next, but I do have some ideas about Nancy.

I'm off to eat brunch, but I will come back and let you know what they are and you can let me know what you think.

I love the icon, btw.

Thanks CC, Blue, Rockhound, Padme and Donna.

I love that smile of Rachel's too.

Planet. I'll try to read you're idea in a few, but I doubt we'd be doing any series crossovers. I could be wrong.

Edit: Cazz. For a title we can just go with Enemy at the Gate too for the first ep. It wouldn't be the first time that the writers did that.
        Last edited by scifan; 19 March 2009, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Ok. Idea for Nancy:

How about this?

IOA is looking for someone that is serious in their work, but think they can manipulate to keep the person on their POVs. Since they want to keep Atlantis on Earth, they figured they should bring in HWS. They choose Nancy. For most of the meeting that IOA, SGC and Woolsey are having, she's not there until after they announce their plans of keeping the city there.

Nancy comes in and since she's a newbie and doesn't know much about the situation, she follows IOA's side. That is until John is brought in. They mention about a person to run the chair, but the neglect to say who he is. (Some of the IOA, obviously know that she is his ex and think it will continue to work in their favor.)

Also, I think I saw some one mention about shutting down the gate in Atlantis so it doesn't override SGC's gate. I think we can also say that they have to any way because they don't want to strain the cloak any more they have to. Since they would be in plane view for all to see if they can't sustain enough power, hence another urgency for finding ZPMs.

Maybe one of their first ideas of looking for ZPM is to use the Daedy to taxi them to PG and look on planets around their, but John finds lab instead.

Hubby had a rebutal about the lab for ZPM. He doesn't think that the Ancient would do that and leave it behind for others to find.
          Since we are thinking of having Todd want ATA gene and Ancient tech. Should we have something happen to the lab after? Maybe just barely get what they need and then Rodney, Sam and Zelanka have to shut it down because some things are becoming unstable. Maybe be another secret Janus lab. John notices the same lights sconses as the ones in FC and finds out the make simular tones. Just a thought.

Also, before I forget again. Before we post in Beya and anywhere else. Do we come back to have some read to see if it's all feasible? Kinda like what tptb do to each other. Then change whatever needs to be changed. This way we dont' veer too far off the Arc, character's behavior and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Edit: Cazz. For a title we can just go with Enemy at the Gate too for the first ep. It wouldn't be the first time that the writers did that.
            But the enemy isn't at the gate any longer Laura had a great idea for an ep name but I can't remember it

Ok. Idea for Nancy:

How about this?

IOA is looking for someone that is serious in their work, but think they can manipulate to keep the person on their POVs. Since they want to keep Atlantis on Earth, they figured they should bring in HWS. They choose Nancy. For most of the meeting that IOA, SGC and Woolsey are having, she's not there until after they announce their plans of keeping the city there.

Nancy comes in and since she's a newbie and doesn't know much about the situation, she follows IOA's side. That is until John is brought in. They mention about a person to run the chair, but the neglect to say who he is. (Some of the IOA, obviously know that she is his ex and think it will continue to work in their favor.)

Also, I think I saw some one mention about shutting down the gate in Atlantis so it doesn't override SGC's gate. I think we can also say that they have to any way because they don't want to strain the cloak any more they have to. Since they would be in plane view for all to see if they can't sustain enough power, hence another urgency for finding ZPMs.

Maybe one of their first ideas of looking for ZPM is to use the Daedy to taxi them to PG and look on planets around their, but John finds lab instead.

Hubby had a rebutal about the lab for ZPM. He doesn't think that the Ancient would do that and leave it behind for others to find.
            Since we are thinking of having Todd want ATA gene and Ancient tech. Should we have something happen to the lab after? Maybe just barely get what they need and then Rodney, Sam and Zelanka have to shut it down because some things are becoming unstable. Maybe be another secret Janus lab. John notices the same lights sconses as the ones in FC and finds out the make simular tones. Just a thought.

Also, before I forget again. Before we post in Beya and anywhere else. Do we come back to have some read to see if it's all feasible? Kinda like what tptb do to each other. Then change whatever needs to be changed. This way we dont' veer too far off the Arc, character's behavior and so on.
            Love your ideas for Nancy

As for the lab, it would be hidden so the ancients didn't just leave it there for anyone to find and only someone with the gene would be able to access/activate the room, so they'd presume only their own people could get into it

Yes, definately come back like TPTB do before posting I was going to suggest that the next stage be a detailed outline of the episode so once Dez comes back with one for episode 1 you can start yours for episode 2 instead of having to wait for her to complete the actual writing

Comment

Sounds good to me

So:

Episode 2:

Still to be decided:
              - What side are HWS on? Do they want Atlantis to stay or not?- We need some action in it.
              - Episode title

Icon:

Remember that HWS means Jack - when all is said and done. Jack owes John and the rest of the team a favor for saving has life. Return I & II. Besides, I've always seen the IOA and HWS to be like two sides of a balance - for good or more likely not.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Remember that HWS means Jack - when all is said and done. Jack owes John and the rest of the team a favor for saving has life. Return I & II. Besides, I've always seen the IOA and HWS to be like two sides of a balance - for good or more likely not.
                I thought Jack had retired

Comment

Not yet, and there are spoilers about
                  Spoiler:
                  an O'Neill
                  showing up on one of the eps of SGU.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

But the enemy isn't at the gate any longer Laura had a great idea for an ep name but I can't remember it

Love your ideas for Nancy

As for the lab, it would be hidden so the ancients didn't just leave it there for anyone to find and only someone with the gene would be able to access/activate the room, so they'd presume only their own people could get into it

Yes, definately come back like TPTB do before posting I was going to suggest that the next stage be a detailed outline of the episode so once Dez comes back with one for episode 1 you can start yours for episode 2 instead of having to wait for her to complete the actual writing
                    True. I told you I stink at it.
                    Oh. Did she post it. I'll have to look.

Thanks for liking the idea for Nancy. Can you tell I'm really into this VS?

Ok. I just wanted to double check. Hubby kept disagreeing with some ideas and I told him to stop. It's how we are gonna write it. LOL!

Ok. So are we saying that they will have an endless supplie of ZPM's now, once they get the room open and running??

Ok. Sounds good to me.

Oh that's right. Maybe we can say she's his 2nd in command and the IOA want her, "since Jack is busy" or something. Or, Jack suggest her, tells IOA he doesn't want to deal with them because he totally disagrees them and gets permission to tell Nancy. The IOA argue that she's Shep ex and Jack rebuts by saying, "Well, then that might work into your favor.... then again, it may not." Something snarky.

Probably not until next movie.

Spoiler:
                    an O'Neill
                    Oh. I didn't know that. You'll have to let me know how it goes. I don't want to watch SGU.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      an O'Neill
                      Oh right Maybe he should be in the ep then?

Couldn't care less about SGU, sorry

True. I told you I stink at it.
                      Oh. Did she post it. I'll have to look.
                      No, she told me on MSN, can't remember though, just remember that I liked it

Ok. So are we saying that they will have an endless supplie of ZPM's now, once they get the room open and running??
                      Well I think it'll be quite difficult to make them so I doubt they'd have an endless supply but having some would be good for a change I think

Comment

Season 5 word count, courtesy of Falcon Horus:
                        Spoiler:
                        Season 5 had a total wordcount of 91549, which is 3652 words less than in season 4. Average wordcount is 4577, which is 183 words less in average than in the previous season.

JF/JS
                        Total = 14600
                        Average = 730

In comparison to season 4
                        Total -2322
                        Average -116

JF/JS appeared in all 20 episodes. Had the most words in 504 - The Daedalus Variations - 1387. Had the least amount of words in 509 - Tracker - 57.

Has 2 episodes in which his wordcount doesn't go over 100 words.

RL/TE
                        Total = 4863
                        Average = 243

Total -1000
                        Average -50

RL/TE appeared in 16 out of 20 episodes. Didn't appear in 507 - Whispers, 509 - Tracker, 516 - Brain Storm and 519 - Vegas. Had the most words in 508 - The Queen - 1096.

Has 5 episodes in which her wordcount doesn't go over 100 words, this excluding the ones she doesn't appear in. Including these equals 9 episodes that do not go above 100 words.

JM/RD
                        Total = 3692
                        Average = 185

Total -163
                        Average -8

JM/RD appeared in 18 out of 20 episodes. Didn't appear in 507 - Whispers and 519 - Vegas. Had the most words in 509 - Tracker - 753.

Has 5 episodes in which his wordcount doesn't go over 100 words, this excluding the ones he doesn't appear in. Including these equals 7 episodes that do not go above 100 words.

JS/JK
                        Total = 6723
                        Average = 336

In comparison to season 4 (13 out of 20 episodes)
                        Total -399
                        Average –212

JS/JK appeared in 15 out of 20 episodes. Didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 505 - Ghost In The Machine, 507 - Whispers, 513 - Inquisition and 514 - The Prodigal. Had the most words in 506 - The Shrine - 1268.

Has 3 episodes in which her wordcount doesn't go over 100 words, this excluding the ones she doesn't appear in. Including these equals 8 episodes that do not go above 100 words.

RP/RW
                        Total = 7782
                        Average = 389

RP/RW appeared in 14 out of 20 episodes. Didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 507 - Whispers, 508 - The Queen, 509 - Tracker, 512 - Outsiders and 516 - Brain Storm. Had the most words in 502 - The Seed - 1254.

Has 1 episode in which his wordcount doesn't go over 100 words, this excluding the ones he doesn't appear in. Including these equals 7 episodes that do not go above 100 words.

DH/RM
                        Total = 24282
                        Average = 1214

Total -1769
                        Average - 89

DH/RM appeared in all 20 episodes. Had the most words in 516 - Brain Storm - 2621. Had the least amount of words in 507 - Whispers - 100.

Has 0 episodes in which his wordcount doesn't go over 100 words.
                        Has 13 episodes that go over a 1000 words, with 2 episodes exceeding 2000 words.

PM/CB
                        Total = 3568
                        Average = 510

PM/CB appeared in 7 episodes, of which 1 in the "Previously On Stargate Atlantis". Had the most words in 512 - Outsiders - 1218. Had the least amount of words in the previously on Stargate Atlantis of 508 - The Queen - 5.

AT/SC
                        Total = 1038
                        Average = 173

AT/SC appeared in 6 episodes, of which 2 in the "Previously On Stargate Atlantis". Had the most words in 501 - Search & Rescue - 634. Had the least amount of words in the previously on Stargate Atlantis of 508 - The Queen - 3.

RSF/AF
                        Total = 25
                        Average = 13 (12,5 makes 13)

RSF/AF appeared in 2 episodes.

TH/EW
                        Total = 106
                        Average = 35

TH/EW appeared in 3 episodes.

And now the part most of you have been waiting for so eagerly...

KELLER vs TEYLA

KELLER – 15 out of 20
                        TOTAL WORDS JEWEL = 6723
                        AVERAGE WORDS JEWEL = 336

TEYLA – 16 out of 20
                        TOTAL WORDS RACHEL = 4863
                        AVERAGE WORDS RACHEL = 243

TOTAL WORDS = 1860 words more for Keller (1 episode less in total)
                        AVERAGE WORDS = 93 words more for Keller (1 episodes less in total)

KELLER – 13 out of 20
                        TOTAL WORDS JEWEL = 7122
                        AVERAGE WORDS JEWEL = 548

TEYLA – 15 out of 20
                        TOTAL WORDS RACHEL = 5863
                        AVERAGE WORDS RACHEL = 293

TOTAL WORDS = 1259 words more for Keller (2 episodes less in total)
                        AVERAGE WORDS = 255 words more for Keller (2 episodes less in total)

Comment

Oh right Maybe he should be in the ep then?

Couldn't care less about SGU, sorry

No, she told me on MSN, can't remember though, just remember that I liked it

Well I think it'll be quite difficult to make them so I doubt they'd have an endless supply but having some would be good for a change I think

Oh Ok. As soon as you remember or even when Laura gets in, I'd love to hear it.

Ok, then. Sounds good to me.

Comment

100, 000 post Celebration!!!!

Season 3

No Man's Land:

Scifan:
                            http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...NoMansLand.jpg

Spoiler:

<snip cause it was to long>

Art can be old or new:
                            Please let me know if I forget anyone.

Need art for: No Man's Land, Misbegotten, Irresistible, Progeny, Real World, McKay and Mrs. Miller, Return 2, Irresponsible, Tao of Rodney and First Strike.
                            Love the artwork will try and make something for something

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            The evil mistress Cazz bullied me into posting these. She started giving me Yorkshire chat and everything so I became so flustered I didn't know where I was going.

2 pretty much OT icons
                            Spoiler:
                            http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Gater101/100x100/RodneyTeyla_edited-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...1_edited-1.jpg

*scurries out*
                            Wonderful
                            http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Gater101/100x100/LFP-ST1_JTnotext.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Gater101/100x100/LFP-ST1_JTtext.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Gater101/100x100/teyla-lfp_edited-1.jpg

*scurries out again*
                            Awesome

*sigh*

I am glad that I like simple icons... 'Cause that's all I can do

Spoiler:
                            http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Gater101/100x100/atlantis.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...on-return1.jpg
                            There's more but they are for my other pairings and I fear that I may be shot at dawn if I post them heres.
                            Isnt making them just fun
                            It's been one of those nights. I'm just posting these and off to bed. Catch up tomorrow.
                            http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...gotten-2-1.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...begotten-1.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...resistible.jpg

G'night everyone.
                            Beautiful sigs
                            Great icon and i think Nancy should know as little as possible so that as she learns more shes able to change her point of view
                            Season 5 word count, courtesy of Falcon Horus:
                            Spoiler:
                            Season 5 had a total wordcount of 91549, which is 3652 words less than in season 4. Average wordcount is 4577, which is 183 words less in average than in the previous season.

JF/JS
                            Total = 14600
                            Average = 730

Total -2322
                            Average -116

JF/JS appeared in all 20 episodes. Had the most words in 504 - The Daedalus Variations - 1387. Had the least amount of words in 509 - Tracker - 57.

Has 2 episodes in which his wordcount doesn't go over 100 words.

RL/TE
                            Total = 4863
                            Average = 243

Total -1000
                            Average -50

RL/TE appeared in 16 out of 20 episodes. Didn't appear in 507 - Whispers, 509 - Tracker, 516 - Brain Storm and 519 - Vegas. Had the most words in 508 - The Queen - 1096.

Has 5 episodes in which her wordcount doesn't go over 100 words, this excluding the ones she doesn't appear in. Including these equals 9 episodes that do not go above 100 words.

JM/RD
                            Total = 3692
                            Average = 185

Total -163
                            Average -8

JM/RD appeared in 18 out of 20 episodes. Didn't appear in 507 - Whispers and 519 - Vegas. Had the most words in 509 - Tracker - 753.

Has 5 episodes in which his wordcount doesn't go over 100 words, this excluding the ones he doesn't appear in. Including these equals 7 episodes that do not go above 100 words.

JS/JK
                            Total = 6723
                            Average = 336

In comparison to season 4 (13 out of 20 episodes)
                            Total -399
                            Average –212

JS/JK appeared in 15 out of 20 episodes. Didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 505 - Ghost In The Machine, 507 - Whispers, 513 - Inquisition and 514 - The Prodigal. Had the most words in 506 - The Shrine - 1268.

Has 3 episodes in which her wordcount doesn't go over 100 words, this excluding the ones she doesn't appear in. Including these equals 8 episodes that do not go above 100 words.

RP/RW
                            Total = 7782
                            Average = 389

RP/RW appeared in 14 out of 20 episodes. Didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 507 - Whispers, 508 - The Queen, 509 - Tracker, 512 - Outsiders and 516 - Brain Storm. Had the most words in 502 - The Seed - 1254.

Has 1 episode in which his wordcount doesn't go over 100 words, this excluding the ones he doesn't appear in. Including these equals 7 episodes that do not go above 100 words.

DH/RM
                            Total = 24282
                            Average = 1214

Total -1769
                            Average - 89

DH/RM appeared in all 20 episodes. Had the most words in 516 - Brain Storm - 2621. Had the least amount of words in 507 - Whispers - 100.

Has 0 episodes in which his wordcount doesn't go over 100 words.
                            Has 13 episodes that go over a 1000 words, with 2 episodes exceeding 2000 words.

PM/CB
                            Total = 3568
                            Average = 510

PM/CB appeared in 7 episodes, of which 1 in the "Previously On Stargate Atlantis". Had the most words in 512 - Outsiders - 1218. Had the least amount of words in the previously on Stargate Atlantis of 508 - The Queen - 5.

AT/SC
                            Total = 1038
                            Average = 173

AT/SC appeared in 6 episodes, of which 2 in the "Previously On Stargate Atlantis". Had the most words in 501 - Search & Rescue - 634. Had the least amount of words in the previously on Stargate Atlantis of 508 - The Queen - 3.

RSF/AF
                            Total = 25
                            Average = 13 (12,5 makes 13)

RSF/AF appeared in 2 episodes.

TH/EW
                            Total = 106
                            Average = 35

TH/EW appeared in 3 episodes.

And now the part most of you have been waiting for so eagerly...

KELLER vs TEYLA

KELLER – 15 out of 20
                            TOTAL WORDS JEWEL = 6723
                            AVERAGE WORDS JEWEL = 336

TEYLA – 16 out of 20
                            TOTAL WORDS RACHEL = 4863
                            AVERAGE WORDS RACHEL = 243

TOTAL WORDS = 1860 words more for Keller (1 episode less in total)
                            AVERAGE WORDS = 93 words more for Keller (1 episodes less in total)

KELLER – 13 out of 20
                            TOTAL WORDS JEWEL = 7122
                            AVERAGE WORDS JEWEL = 548

TEYLA – 15 out of 20
                            TOTAL WORDS RACHEL = 5863
                            AVERAGE WORDS RACHEL = 293

TOTAL WORDS = 1259 words more for Keller (2 episodes less in total)
                            AVERAGE WORDS = 255 words more for Keller (2 episodes less in total)

not gonna say anything
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

From David Hewlitt's Twitter:
                              "Rachel over for coffee...that woman is incapable of ugly!"

Comment

From David Hewlitt's Twitter:
                                "Rachel over for coffee...that woman is incapable of ugly!"

He is so right and i love the fact that they are still in touch if only their real life friendship had been allowed to shine on screen in this season
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X