John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh please, be anti all ya want So does that mean we can air our grievances in the McKeller discussion thread then? In a civilised manner of course
    There won't be a McKeller discussion thread

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      And FYI:
      Spoiler:
      No one here reported what happened in recent events. Cazz and I kept to ourselves to avoid any unnecessary disputes.
      Eh, did I miss something here

I've been here two years and I know my memory is the greatest, but I don't ever recall us celebrating that Torri got fired or that Elizabeth died. Some member in here even showed their support to bring her back.
      I actually was sadden she was gone and felt bad for Sparkys. I don't remember us carrying on with a big party about it either.
      So, I would have to disagree with that statement. There may have been comments outside this thread.. I don't know, but it wasn't done here.
      I miss Elizabeth, but I'd rather see Torri on NCIS with Ducky.
      Torri is the lucky one....At least they can't screw with her any more now she ain't there....And she's on a far better show now
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        There won't be a McKeller discussion thread

So does that mean the pros can't talk about it either then
        sigpic

Comment

So does that mean the pros can't talk about it either then
          Nope, there will be a pro McKeller thread, a 'Keep Keller single' thread, and a 'Keep McKay single' but you can only post in those to talk about it in terms of that specific character

Comment

Nope, there will be a pro McKeller thread, a 'Keep Keller single' thread, and a 'Keep McKay single' but you can only post in those to talk about it in terms of that specific character

Well so much for this vision thingy benefitting everyone.....It's only the pros that'll benefit....Rather one sided, ain't it
            sigpic

Comment

Well so much for this vision thingy benefitting everyone.....It's only the pros that'll benefit....Rather one sided, ain't it
              Exactly, plus the whole thing about how we'd be able to discuss it seems like BS now, there ain't any discussion going on it that thread

Btw, if anybody is using an avi I made and want the bigger size now that we can have 80x80, then I'll resize it for you

Comment

Exactly, plus the whole thing about how we'd be able to discuss it seems like BS now, there ain't any discussion going on it that thread

Btw, if anybody is using an avi I made and want the bigger size now that we can have 80x80, then I'll resize it for you

Yep sure does look that way..I posted in the other thread but what about folks like me who can't stand both McKay and Keller and McKeller...Where would I go?
                sigpic

Comment

Yep sure does look that way..I posted in the other thread but what about folks like me who can't stand both McKay and Keller and McKeller...Where would I go?
                  Well according to Tame, you be in the minority, so tough

Although, the 'minority' does appear to be 100% of the thread

Comment

Well according to Tame, you be in the minority, so tough

Although, the 'minority' does appear to be 100% of the thread

Yeah story of my life...

That's some minority you got there
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Very Nice

Lol Thanks Hun
                      NP hun.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Thanks for these sci... some of my fav moments between them...
                      YW, Blue. I couldn't resist posting them.

Eh, did I miss something here

Torri is the lucky one....At least they can't screw with her any more now she ain't there....And she's on a far better show now
                      Yep, but it's ok and you don't wanna know.

If I get a chance, I'll PM you later.

HUH????
                      Wow, it must've gotten bad for them to have to do that.

80x80? I've been 100x100 right along.

I guess in PMs or... yell and scream inside your house.

Off to do cleaning. YUCK!!

Comment

80x80? I've been 100x100 right along.
                        Icons for challenges, LJ, etc are 100x100, she's talking about the new size of the avatar on the forum.
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yep, but it's ok and you don't wanna know.

If I get a chance, I'll PM you later.
                          Oh ok!

I guess in PMs or... yell and scream inside your house.
                          Um yeah...I think the neighbours would have something to say about that
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh ok!

"What's that crazy woman next door doin' yellin' and screamin' about a Keller and a McKay?" LOL
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

HUH????
                              Wow, it must've gotten bad for them to have to do that.
                              Nope didn't get bad at all, not compared to the anti-Keller thread anyway, and thats still there

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Icons for challenges, LJ, etc are 100x100, she's talking about the new size of the avatar on the forum.
                                But I already have them at 100x100. Does that mean I have to shrink them??
                                My brain is in slowmo today.

Oh ok!

Hee hee. You don't think your neighbours would appreciate it?

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                "What's that crazy woman next door doin' yellin' and screamin' about a Keller and a McKay?" LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X