John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emily_reich
    i woulda gone with shep but there are too many of the same ones going around, and i like to be original
    Yeah, I didn't really like that pic of Shepp anyway. I haven't seen anyone with Amonet.

(This is getting OT again. )

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

well... there isn't a sheyla one either!! (see, that's on topic!! )

i think mine will either be sheyla or davis OR a nice pic of shep... can't decide... WISH i could have a gif since i have a nice tiny gif as my aim buddy icon right now that just flips between shep, davis, and sheyla... but alas, i will have to choose one...

Comment

What slogan do I need to be bribed on - and yes please send me a clone of Teyla, she would keep me happy.

I have created a first attempt at a signature for myself or others - I did it real quickly and its well poor, I'll have it as my signature when I get back.

Comment

the low-carb substitute for shweir slogan

can't wait for the sig

Comment

the low-carb substitute for shweir slogan

can't wait for the sig
            Its not that brilliant - just an image I had - but once I have my five weeks off from Uni I should get the chance to play around with photoshop more.

So what is the slogan - there is alot I missed.

Comment

the slogan to vote on is:

Sheyla: the low-carb alternative to Shwier!

WOOHOOO 1700 posts!!! only 100 to go!!!

Comment

See nothing fancy with my signature just yet - but I've put the slogan on it :-)

Shame the text covers Teyla - need to make it bit bigger next time, so I can fit more of her on. But just looking at that image - Teyla looks very short compared to John.

Comment

Lol she dose look short and i vote
                  Sheyla: the low-carb alternative to Shwier

^_^

Comment

hmm so far looks uniamnous we may just have our selves our slogan
                    sigpic

Comment

we just might at that

and Warrior: love the sig!!

Fate, yours is pretty too! i like it

*off to make new sheyla sig with the slogan!!*

Comment

ok, made one i thought an eating picture would be appropriate

Comment

ok, made one i thought an eating picture would be appropriate
                          Nice signature - I forgot about those images from Hide and Seek. Teyla loves Sheppards popcorn and beer. Wonder if he'll take her to a football game!

Comment

hmmm.... if they get back to earth he just might... that would be a fun episode but she'd have to take him shopping afterward!!

Comment

She'll say right if you take me to a game you have to come shopping with me, that is fair.

In the UK tonight it is The Siege (Part I) so I hope there is some good Sheyla scenes :-)

Comment

woohoo!! lucky you

from some of the caps i saw looks like there might be some
                                Spoiler:
                                conflict... between shep, teyla, some other folks, and the new guys that come... but some of that may have been in the second part...

anyway, i REALLY wish i was in canada right now!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X