No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pops in* Hi guys! *megahugs* Missed all of you loads! Hope you're all doing good. I was away for a week on skicamp, so I have a good reason for not showing my face here.

Miss anything??
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

TF!! You're here!! Me and Hope were getting worried about you Did you have a good time at camp?

And yes you've missed quite a lot Some awesome behind the scenes pics of RL and JF. We've passed 5,000 pages!! And 100,000 posts!!! We're doing 100 fics, an episode tag for each episode, heres the LJ And we're posting art for each ep

And () discussing our fave bits of each ep, today is Hide and Seek

Oo and theres a new community vision statement from Darren that could end up making some changes to the C&R folder so you should check that out

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        TF!! You're here!! Me and Hope were getting worried about you Did you have a good time at camp?

And yes you've missed quite a lot Some awesome behind the scenes pics of RL and JF. We've passed 5,000 pages!! And 100,000 posts!!! We're doing 100 fics, an episode tag for each episode, heres the LJ And we're posting art for each ep

And () discussing our fave bits of each ep, today is Hide and Seek

Oo and theres a new community vision statement from Darren that could end up making some changes to the C&R folder so you should check that out

Hi Cazzie!! Sorry about that. Yeah definitely! Quite a few bruises, but it was very much worth it.

Woot! That's awesome. Ooh, thank you for the link. I'll check it out! I really did miss a lot. I promise to vote for the icons as well.... later.

Thank you for the update sweets! *hugs* You've been well?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Hi Cazzie!! Sorry about that. Yeah definitely! Quite a few bruises, but it was very much worth it.
          Us JT'ers are tough cookies

Woot! That's awesome. Ooh, thank you for the link. I'll check it out! I really did miss a lot. I promise to vote for the icons as well.... later.

Thank you for the update sweets! *hugs* You've been well?
          Assignments in for friday... that says enough

Oo and its Donna's birthday on friday

Comment

Us JT'ers are tough cookies

Assignments in for friday... that says enough

Oo and its Donna's birthday on friday
            Damn right! LLOL, aaw. Goodluck. You'll rock!
            Phew, thanks for the tip. Bet you've already made something?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Damn right! LLOL, aaw. Goodluck. You'll rock!
              Phew, thanks for the tip. Bet you've already made something?
              I'm pleased with one assignment, not the other though and I really need to get a move on with the last one Oh yeah, and suss out how to blow up a car...

Umm, no I haven't already apologized to Donna that her pressie will be a bit late I've made some art but its been more spontaneous when I've needed a distraction from work (aka Study Aviodance Behaviour according to San ), but I actually need to think about and gather caps for Donna's pressie

Comment

Hey TF!! Glad you're okay

My favourite moment of Hide&Seek... errrm..., Like Cazz said - thebalcony bit. But I also love that he was telling ghost stories to the kids, trying to impress her as well
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Love the colours in the first Rising one Camy! Stunning

Thanks Sci

*quivers*
                  NP hun.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                  Thanks to all who commented on the wallie- I'm glad everyone likes it.

And this whole 100,000 Posts Celebration- congrats to all, btw- feel free to snurch my work if it fits in & you've got holes to fill.

I'm slowly catching up on s4- watched "Quarantine" last night & "Harmony" this morning.
                  "Quarantine"- Although I'd seen it shortly after it aired in the US, I wanted to watch it again (great moments- squeee!) As soon as Tey walked in, my sis was like "well, time's flown by eh?" when she noticed how big the baby bump is. Lol! [Forgot to mention John's reactions to Rod's plan to propose to Katie- truly amazing! classic J/R interaction!] During the intro credits, my sis could tell I was excited about this ep- & she spent the credits trying to guess why; first she guessed about Rod's proposal (cute, but no!), then she said "Is Teyla gonna drop the baby?" (& mind you, she's like 20 yo my sis) "Hell no!" Was my response.
                  Anyhoooo- loved John's "in the movies, in this kinda situation, the pregnant woman always goes into labour", & no matter how much reassurance she gave him, he still wasn't gonna relax! lol!
                  And I noticed, this time that 1. He was being really kind to her- saying she can return to the team after her son's born (only to get his kind offer half squished by her saying wouldn't it be just as dangerous her being on the team now as it will be post-birth? She had a point, but come on! He was giving her an olive branch!) 2. His frown when she mentioned her son's father (which we know is Kanaan, but John doesn't seem to know???)- a glint of him remembering how hurt he was to find out she's preggers with another guy's child.... poor John! 3. His sad look when she was saying if she died on a mission, her son would be motherless too- his eyes really expressed that not only would her son loose his mother, but HE'D loose her for good too!
                  I loved his reaction when TJ (not yet named, but it's better than "baby") kicked her- he freaked for a moment, the whole is-she-going-to-give-birth-or-not scenario running through his mind. And his smile when he felt TJ kick! Followed shortly by his determination to get them out of there- & her telling him not to climb up the outside of the tower, & his excuse was "Batman does it all the time". If I'd been there, I would've grabbed hold of his leg & forced him back in there & wouldn't let him go until he confessed his feelings for her- ooooooh! I feel a fic coming on. *makes note of it*

As for 'Harmony'- I wasn't too keen on watching it (no = ) but once it got going, I found that it had a huge amount of humor in it, & really loved it. I loved how Rod was Kirking just as much as John! And I giggled to myself as I remembered the third sister is just a girl, & it was great to see the boys reaction to it! Rod looked very much like he was regretting the 'dibs' he just made, & John had a slight smirk on his face, like he was finding it funny that Rod had said 'dibs' before even seeing the 3rd sister. Harmony herself was a fantastic sister- reminded me a little when she first appeared of the actress who plays Lois in 'Smallville' (not that I watch it).
                  I adored John's face when he realised that Harmony wanted him as her husband- he had "what have I got myself into" look.
                  And Rod's early drama's with Harmony- the bar she stole from John, & made it look like Rod had eaten it (John seemed very awkward giving her a hug when she fake cried- I've only just been hit with that it reminds me of how he's like whenever Tey hugs him; like he's not used to showing emotions).
                  And I liked how Harmony goes from bickering with Rod to calling him her hero! One massive ego boost for Rod! And I kinda guessed John was gonna snatch the necklace from her to go & activate the device- his whole "& anyone with the Ancient gene can use the device?" line gave away his idea.

Anyway, that's all.

EDIT: & thanks to Asgard30 for wishing me good luck with my results- much appreciated!
                  I love those part of Quaratine too, not much after that.

As for Harmony, I love the very end. I LMBO!!!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Thanks you guys... I'm like the Rodney of the thread...always snarky. LOL

And Cazz, I'll take DV.
                  Maybe you're snarky like Rodney, but you're more pleasant to be with.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  Loving all the artwork.... I've been too busy to do anything new.. I'll check and see if I have any old artwork I can use...
                  Be looking forward to them Blue

Gotcha

So favourite moment of Hide and Seek I think mine is the bit when they are walking down the corridor and Shep is all nervous cos he really wants to impress her
                  I think that I like when he tries to impress her with telling the kids a "scarey" story and they weren't scared at all. It's been awhile since I watched it.

*pops in* Hi guys! *megahugs* Missed all of you loads! Hope you're all doing good. I was away for a week on skicamp, so I have a good reason for not showing my face here.

Miss anything??
                  TF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**TACKLE, HUGS, SQUEEZES HER TIGHT!!!**

Missed you.

And today is Rachel's Bday!!!!

Comment

Hide and Seek...yeah, I love the scary story part. It's so cute how...eager John was to make the Athosians (and Teyla) feel like they belonged....even if they weren't frightened at his stories.
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Wasn't Hide and Seek when John introduced Teyla to football and popcorn? Loved that!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

A very old MP from Hide and Seek:

sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            Awww poor JOhn. There goes his belief that he and Teyla were on a date
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Happy Birthday Rachel!!!!

Beautiful wallie Sci....
                              sigpic

Comment

HI Everyone!!

My favorite parts of Hide and Seek were the balcony scene where John throws Rodney over the railing right after Elizabeth and Grodin? were talking about John being in charge of safety. Then when Rodney says it's not the first thing they tried and John says "I shot him". Loved that! Also Teyla learning about football and the Hail Mary. You know I watch those early episodes now and they all look so young and I also think Teyla's wig in the beginning eps was awful I think she looked so much better with the shorter hair.

sigpic
                                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X