John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    Don't stay up...I may not finish it tonight...especially now that I have requests....hmmmmm

You can read it tomorrow night..since I really doubt I will finish it tonight...it's time consuming to look just for the right pic..and then I have to crop it..and then save it and then ...OH, it's just time consuming...and I have more parts in here...I want the scene with Rodney and Kate...then I have a scene with John and Weir...then I have a scene 2 or 3 scenes with Teyla and John and then of coarse..the scene with the ....OOOPs...can't tell you...this is the best part!
    Take all the time you need. This story ROCKS!!!

Comment

VB...I have different places where I get my pics...most of these are from stargatecaps.com but I also go to unique-bond.net and to the Atlantis New Evolution...I bought two new software programs that are supposed to allow me to make my own screencaps..but I'll be burning in hell by the time I figure it out...I swear these manuals are really written in another language that seems to be english but it really isn't....

Kip...Thank you...This makes it all Worth the Time and Energy put into it..
      I was talking to my sister and helping her with her college homework and doing this at the same time and you have no idea how confuse the poor soul was...everytime I say something she would be like, I am not sure if you are talking to me or the computer or your kids..hehehehe..she hung up on me...

Now, i have to call her back...

VB...I'm so glad you like it...Witchy....thanks..I MISS SP...I want her to see it too...*sniffle*

She's loaded with school work!
      Hey everyone...HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

OH Crap...I have to run and buy something for hubby..Oh, jeepers..he might want to take me out..OH, no he can't...Grandma is leaving tomorrow..no babysitter...oh, well...I'll guess it will be candlelight dinner...

okay. don't forget about tomorrow..here is the schedule again...
      Lovely AG...created it...
      sigpic

Comment

Definitely Wednesday through Sunday I will be mainly contributing to this great party.....I have 4 fics and guess what....the beginning of my epic is finally done.

So I spent about 2 hours in the shower---I get my main inspirations there. Anyway Camy i worked out all the details and I hope you like it...the beginning of a really long epic...and I finally got the bloody ancient gene down....ugh no more 'midas polytechnics'; oh this I hope is great..in about 2 days I'll send it over to you to read and you can tell me what you think..roughly with prologue and first chapter about 8000+ words....

Okay then...peace laters guys...
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
          Alright off to cram and bed then...this is definitely a great job..and when I figure out how to do it and where you get the pics..I'll definitely do the same so I can post on..this is definitely innovative in my eyes. do you know if we're the first shipper board to this ? This seems so much fun!
          Long live Shep/Teyla! Hahahhaah!!!
          VB

----------------------------------

It's most definitely worth it! Go to sleep, I'll be waiting for it tomorrow!
          Well, pics with dialogues have been posted before..but I might be the first to write chapters of it...hehehehe....Can I get a HEY!

But to my recolection, a group of us did some awesome ones way back in November...I can remember it because it was for my b-day..and some of our old timers posted the most awesome pics to wish me and others a happy b-day and then we kept posting little pic stories like these about Pizza and the Wraith and it was just fun!

But, I must say...I am not sure anyone has done a chapter story pic like this one...Can I get a Go Camy...Go Camy....Go Camy...

But, you I think there are others out there that are more talented at this...I'm just an amateur...

Give me C... C
          Give me an A...A
          Give me an M....M
          Give me a Y........Y

And what do you have...CAMY!

okay, I need to go to sleep...those Jinto cookies are at it again!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
            Definitely Wednesday through Sunday I will be mainly contributing to this great party.....I have 4 fics and guess what....the beginning of my epic is finally done.

So I spent about 2 hours in the shower---I get my main inspirations there. Anyway Camy i worked out all the details and I hope you like it...the beginning of a really long epic...and I finally got the bloody ancient gene down....ugh no more 'midas polytechnics'; oh this I hope is great..in about 2 days I'll send it over to you to read and you can tell me what you think..roughly with prologue and first chapter about 8000+ words....

Okay then...peace laters guys...
            2 hours? You must be all pruney!
            sigpic

Comment

I was---i can't just leave in the middle of my epiphany's I end up forgetting the first hour of information that was flowing in....
              VB

Comment

Okay, I am going to do one more chapter before I go to sleep for those of you interested...

Chapter...crap...what chapter am I on? Chapter 6?

Go to sleep VB...here let me give you some soft music to help you..

*puts on the CD by Extreme...that's right you guessed it hon...MORE THAN WORDS* HEHEHEHE
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  Well, pics with dialogues have been posted before..but I might be the first to write chapters of it...hehehehe....Can I get a HEY!

But to my recolection, a group of us did some awesome ones way back in November...I can remember it because it was for my b-day..and some of our old timers posted the most awesome pics to wish me and others a happy b-day and then we kept posting little pic stories like these about Pizza and the Wraith and it was just fun!

But, I must say...I am not sure anyone has done a chapter story pic like this one...Can I get a Go Camy...Go Camy....Go Camy...

But, you I think there are others out there that are more talented at this...I'm just an amateur...

Give me C... C
                  Give me an A...A
                  Give me an M....M
                  Give me a Y........Y

And what do you have...CAMY!

okay, I need to go to sleep...those Jinto cookies are at it again!

Oy I wasn't around back in November....but I'm gonna go and look through them now..this is definitely something we have to do on a regular basis....the pic-fics....a day in a month would be great.....I just think it's so impressive..and fun. And we get to get a whole new outlook on pics.

Going to check in our archives for those stories in november..
                  -----------------------------------------------------

If only I had a Wraith zapper, I'd give you pins and needles for that one Camy...

Oh and let's pat our selves on the back we've reached 500 pages!! Wooohoo!!!

VB

Comment

vb......some Confetti...we Just Hit The 500 Page...whooohooooo Yipeee Whoooo Hoooooooooo
                    sigpic

Comment

That Great minds thing...Hahhahaha!!! Woohooo!!! Woohooo!!! And we have about 5 new members in the past week or something like that....Woooohooo!!! Woohooo!! yippee!! Where's the champagne..? How many people ar legal here!?

Comment

what are you talking about...? your not legal? YOU are SOOOO ILLEGAL!
                        sigpic

Comment

WooHooo!!!!!!!!!....Oh yeah....Party in the Shep/Teyla Thread...

& ---They've hit PAGE 500!!!!!!!!!.....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

okay..i'm off to do my next part...go to SLEEP!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hah..shows what you know...Illegal in the hot sense..for sure..in the age sense I'm about 4 months from 26...bjabbers...I should be married with kids not going for like my 4 bloody degree....I'm such a snot.

Shep/Teyla has now taken over though!! Ick!!
                              VB

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                                WooHooo!!!!!!!!!....Oh yeah....Party in the Shep/Teyla Thread...

& ---They've hit PAGE 500!!!!!!!!!.....
                                Gosh...here comes the other to lure me away from my work..

YEAH WITCHY...JOHN AND TEYLA ROCK...WE ARE SOOO DARN GOOOD!

hey Witchy, be careful with VB there..she is alll pruney!

Now, I am really off..I want to post my next chappie before I go to sleep...
                                hey, you know...just want you guys to know that there is nooooo waY I AM GOING TO HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER OF It all Started with A kiss until next week....this is going to take all week...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X