• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Wiseguy!!!!

Thanks hun.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah. He had trouble being there for a few hrs.

Thanks Nina and yes it is.

Enjoy those pics.

Awesome update!!
    Spoiler:
    YEAH Shep Whump!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll do next update some time tomorrow or Thurs.

Gotta go. Not sure if I'll be back on.

Lots of stuff to do before babysitting tomorrow.
    Tell him is understand him completely and i cant wait for your RR part
    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Spoiler:

AAAAAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
      You guys post so freaking MUCH!! I have some news thoug of why I was gone....
      Spoiler:
      First off, Met my birth father on thanksgiving morning, the next day he and I went to the mall (we walked there as driving would have been really stupid to do at thre time).

Then on saterday I had to take him to the airport, where he left for home (Orlando) wherein I'll see him in three weeks! (YAY!!) But now I'm bored, bored bored bored......
      Anybody got anything fun going on before I go Linda & lemming hunting today? I have a lap to sit in....
      Um well I was busy on my SS thingy It's taking aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages

Now i'm off to bed so you can snuggle in beside me if you want

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Are you trying to help???
      I always try and help

Now i'm off to bed
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Um well I was busy on my SS thingy It's taking aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages

I always try and help

Now i'm off to bed
        Gnight Linda I hate the time zones
        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          Gnight Linda I hate the time zones
          Yeah me too Well i'm on holiday two weeks from friday for two weeks over christmas and new year

Well night guys
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            RR Part... something..

Spoiler:
            John was weary, his muscles ached and his breath was short. He could see a figure across from him but couldn’t concentrate long enough to figure out who it was.

The figure started charging towards him with a grace that was all too familiar. “Teyla!” His voice came out gruff and caught in his dry throat.

There was a fire in her eyes as she lashed out at him; he managed to block a lot of the blows but some got through leaving his skin stinging all over. She swung her leg out elegantly in a circle and brought him crashing onto his backside, he quickly scrambled to his feet as she loomed over preparing her next shot at his head.

She growled at him in fury reigning blows on him once again. “Teyla, what the hell is going on? What’s wrong with you?” He asked desperately.

Her only response was to speed up her attack. She struck him on the top of his shoulder with her wrist outstretched. Sheppard did the best he could to defend himself but the pain was getting too much, he lashed out catching Teyla sharply in the face. “Oh sh*t, Teyla,” he quickly recoiled, “I’m sorry, didn’t mean to… but its getting kinda hard here.” His voice getting stronger the more saliva his mouth was producing.

He heard a clanging noise and saw weapons being thrown into the pit. Teyla darted across to retrieve a small knife. John wasn’t sure what to do, he didn’t want to pick up a weapon in case he hurt Teyla with it but he needed to protect himself. He watched as she prowled around the pit waiting for his decision. He chose the net that had been thrown down; maybe he could trap her with it.

He approached Teyla’s tense form cautiously, “Teyla, please…” He tried reasoning with her but she ran at him anyway.

John managed to swirl the net at ground level, catching Teyla’s legs, bringing her crashing to the ground. Her leg sprung out from her low position pounding into his head and knocking him back. Teyla was next to him in a flash and her dagger was seated into his side a moment later.

“Teyla…” He breathed out as he fell to the ground.

You know I shouldn't have been allowed to write this part!

My word that was a great addition...

Spoiler:
            Gosh that must be confusing for him..why Teyla is acting the way she is..and darn she took him down...ouch.. can't wait to read what might happen ..
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yeah me too Well i'm on holiday two weeks from friday for two weeks over christmas and new year

Well night guys
              Yay We gotta catch up then
              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

That was awesome Cazz , I cant wait for the newt part
                Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                My word that was a great addition...

Spoiler:
                Gosh that must be confusing for him..why Teyla is acting the way she is..and darn she took him down...ouch.. can't wait to read what might happen ..
                Hehe! Thanks

Laura!! Vote!! I've got 5 icons in the top three at the mo I need votes!! *calms down* Arh! Can't get onto PB either!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I made this for the gals down at the joe/john thread feel free to snag if ya want
                  Spoiler:
                  sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I made this for the gals down at the joe/john thread feel free to snag if ya want
                    Spoiler:
                    [IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/bto.gif
                    Awesome job!
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      Awesome job!
                      Thanks hun
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Im so lonely so im posting pics
                        Spoiler:

sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Even better a blanky! *gets under the covers and begins to purr*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

OT

Spoiler:
                            *gasp*

Anyone watch House???
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              OT

Spoiler:
                              *gasp*

Anyone watch House???
                              I do! I still dont know whether to watch house or NCIS TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I do! I still dont know whether to watch house or NCIS TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED
                                Watch House.
                                Spoiler:
                                What ship are you there?
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X