X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    awww poor snowy *pats snowy on the back*
    Spoiler:
    Well i'm not sure cause I haven't seen the ep yet but apparently he vollunteers to stay behind or something to babysit a hot scientist so to me this is confirmation that JT is truly dead if this is in fact what happened Like I said i'm not sure myself cause I haven't seen it yet!
    I hardly reacted at that actually...

Spoiler:
    Then again he is a guy...and it's not like he isn't going to look ... since if Teyla has Kanaan what can the guy do anyway...besides all I saw was like a few seconds then stuff happened and there wasn't anymore.. and then when he came back to the camp..he just snapped shut up to them and marched up to the jumper... so I sure don't felt it was anything then just that fleeting second with it all...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
      *sigh* Oh well Hear me out and tell me if i am completely off
      Spoiler:
      I have a feeling that Rachel was somewhat fed up with the treatment she was getting due to this snippet from an interview The news came out of the blue for Luttrell, and she reveals that she would have been more than happy to continue playing Teyla for at least one more year. She was probably only contracted up to a sixth season. She probably also wanted out just like Jason.
      Well tbh
      Spoiler:
      I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted out too....Rachel and Jason haven't exactly been treated fairly on SGA since JM and that other guy took over And well they're actors and actors need a little thing called a script to act with
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Spoiler:
        Then again he is a guy...and it's not like he is isn't going to look ... since if Teyla has Kanaan what can the guy do anyway...besides all I saw was like a few seconds then stuff happened and there wasn't anymore.. and then when he came back to the camp..he just snapped shut up to them and marched up to the jumper... so I sure don't felt it was anything then just that fleeting second with it all...
        Few seconds of what? I f you dont mind me asking
        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Spoiler:
          Then again he is a guy...and it's not like he isn't going to look ... since if Teyla has Kanaan what can the guy do anyway...besides all I saw was like a few seconds then stuff happened and there wasn't anymore.. and then when he came back to the camp..he just snapped shut up to them and marched up to the jumper... so I sure don't felt it was anything then just that fleeting second with it all...
          Well like I said I haven't seen it yet I only saw folks writing about it
          Spoiler:
          and well I have lost my JT hope now and with every ep that passes by now they get further and further apart that they barely even act like friends any more...None of them act like friends, they act like they don't even know each other....We barely get all four in the same scene these days....It really is going out with a whimper I actually thought SGA would have finished alot better than SG-1 did (which was a sucky ending to say the least) but it looks like it could asctually end up worse than SG-1's ending
          sigpic

Comment

Few seconds of what? I f you dont mind me asking
            A few seconds of

Spoiler:
            him looking at her while she talked about some mumbo jumbo.. just like a guy would look at a beautiful woman..it's not like he did anything..then he heard the guy call out and ran and it was just some discovery of a flower..John was bored and was going to head back to the jumper.. haha besides the women seemed more intrested in the flower then John so whatever... and then stuff happened to him and that was basically that..so I sure didn't put much into that..
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

A few seconds of

Spoiler:
              him looking at her while she talked about some mumbo jumbo.. just like a guy would look at a beautiful woman..it's not like he did anything..then he heard the guy call out and ran and it was just some discovery of a flower..John was bored and was going to head back to the jumper.. haha besides the women seemed more intrested in the flower then John so whatever... and then stuff happened to him and that was basically that..so I sure didn't put much into that..
              Thanks for the recap hun, Maybe i will watch the ep after all
              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Well like I said I haven't seen it yet I only saw folks writing about it
                Spoiler:
                and well I have lost my JT hope now and with every ep that passes by now they get further and further apart that they barely even act like friends any more...None of them act like friends, they act like they don't even know each other....We barely get all four in the same scene these days....It really is going out with a whimper I actually thought SGA would have finished alot better than SG-1 did (which was a sucky ending to say the least) but it looks like it could asctually end up worse than SG-1's ending
                I don't know what to tell you...

Spoiler:
                Ronon, Teyla and Rodney had a scene together at the beginning..and the whole team was together eating at the end.. Teyla asked Woolsey to join them and she needed to move her chair closer to John

I may be stupid... but I don't know..I think I would have been hell of more bummed if they had gotten the two of them together and then broke them off...trust me I know that feeling all to well.. I've gone through that since the second half of season 4 on CSI NY .. so if I've not given up on my favorite couple there that they have been shoved through hell with I'll still be a JT fan..and it's over when I actually get an onscreen confirmation...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I don't know what to tell you...

Spoiler:
                  Ronon, Teyla and Rodney had a scene together at the beginning..and the whole team was together eating at the end.. Teyla asked Woolsey to join them and she needed to move her chair closer to John

I may be stupid... but I don't know..I think I would have been hell of more bummed if they had gotten the two of them together and then broke them off...trust me I know that feeling all to well.. I've gone through that since the second half of season 4 on CSI NY .. so if I've not given up on my favorite couple there that they have been shoved through hell with I'll still be a JT fan..and it's over when I actually get an onscreen confirmation...
                  Oh you know me...I'm Linda, the pessimistic one I'm optimistic about my pessimism and that's as optimistic as you'll get from a pessimist
                  Spoiler:
                  I've been through it all with Sam/Jack for over ten years and we still didn't get our conclusion...They still left us high and dry I can't go through that again for that long....If nothing at all happens between now and the end of the season then I am calling time on JT and admitting defeat I can't wait the same amount of time for JT like I did for JS...I haven't got much hope left!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh you know me...I'm Linda, the pessimistic one I'm optimistic about my pessimism and that's as optimistic as you'll get from a pessimist
                    Spoiler:
                    I've been through it all with Sam/Jack for over ten years and we still didn't get our conclusion...They still left us high and dry I can't go through that again for that long....If nothing at all happens between now and the end of the season then I am calling time on JT and admitting defeat I can't wait the same amount of time for JT like I did for JS...I haven't got much hope left!
                    No worries I know you

Spoiler:
                    Trust me I know the feeling all to well... I've gone through it before in other fandoms.. but for me it feels way worse when they tear apart a couple that has gotten together..and all they do is use them for full on drama it's getting pathetic.. at times there have been moments where I have thought they would have been better of apart... but I still hang in there...

Well maybe if you do give up for most part and then something would happen in the movie..you might fall of your chair *lol*

In a way I don't think I felt like that when it came to Sam/Jack.. I think it was because I knew there was no chance as long as they worked together.. and I didn't really let myself hope anyway... for JT I feel it's slightly different.. who knows what is keeping them back.. we all know the feeling are there.. we have seen it.. they don't show any of the amount with other characters.. they are friends..they were friends first..sometimes you might think twice if it's so good to do something in case the other doesn't feel the same and you screw up the friendship as well.. John isn't really the guy to make the first move..then we have Teyla that has the custom that the guy is supposed to do the first move.. they work together.. they are in a constant war..not really time to think about life consuming love..

I really don't know... but I haven't gotten a confirmation onscreen that JT is dead and done with..and I sure as heck haven't gotten any onscreen confirmation about Teyla and Kanaan either..I guy that is never there ,,doesn't seem to even be there for her when her life is at risk..not even there when his son is in danger..doesn't even seem to live on Atlantis.. she hardly says anything about him..and if there is anything it's always in relation to their son.. I don't get anything.. which is why I don't take that either as a confirmation...call me the ever optimist...but I guess I've become that after following a couple that is together and they have been taken through hell and back and gosh knows what is in store for them...nothing really says I even get the happy ending with them either..and I think that will truly do me in if the end it in the end for good... that my friend would be way way harder for me to swallow...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

No worries I know you

Spoiler:
                      Trust me I know the feeling all to well... I've gone through it before in other fandoms.. but for me it feels way worse when they tear apart a couple that has gotten together..and all they do is use them for full on drama it's getting pathetic.. at times there have been moments where I have thought they would have been better of apart... but I still hang in there...

Well maybe if you do give up for most part and then something would happen in the movie..you might fall of your chair *lol*

In a way I don't think I felt like that when it came to Sam/Jack.. I think it was because I knew there was no chance as long as they worked together.. and I didn't really let myself hope anyway... for JT I feel it's slightly different.. who knows what is keeping them back.. we all know the feeling are there.. we have seen it.. they don't show any of the amount with other characters.. they are friends..they were friends first..sometimes you might think twice if it's so good to do something in case the other doesn't feel the same and you screw up the friendship as well.. John isn't really the guy to make the first move..then we have Teyla that has the custom that the guy is supposed to do the first move.. they work together.. they are in a constant war..not really time to think about life consuming love..

I really don't know... but I haven't gotten a confirmation onscreen that JT is dead and done with..and I sure as heck haven't gotten any onscreen confirmation about Teyla and Kanaan either..I guy that is never there ,,doesn't seem to even be there for her when her life is at risk..not even there when his son is in danger..doesn't even seem to live on Atlantis.. she hardly says anything about him..and if there is anything it's always in relation to their son.. I don't get anything.. which is why I don't take that either as a confirmation...call me the ever optimist...but I guess I've become that after following a couple that is together and they have been taken through hell and back and gosh knows what is in store for them...nothing really says I even get the happy ending with them either..and I think that will truly do me in if the end it in the end for good... that my friend would be way way harder for me to swallow...
                      Oh good, then you know my optimism comes out once in a blue moon then
                      Spoiler:
                      Oh I don't wanna fall off my chair, my backs just getting better But i'm waiting to see what the movies about first before I decide whether i'll be watching it or not...If a certain doc and love interest are the focalpoint then i'll be giving it a very wide berth

Well as for Jack/Sam, I knew as long as they worked together there was no chance of them ever getting together but at the end of S8 (I think it was) he resigned which a lot of us assumed was because he wanted to be with Sam after what that woman said but they still didn't get together so I don't understand why he even reisigned in the first place......The SG writers have been screwing around with the fans heads from the very beginning, I think they are liking it a little too much JM is the worse for messing with peoples heads....I think as long as JM is in charge he'll never give us JT partly because I get the feeling he doesn't really like Teyla all that much and because he is so in love with Keller that no one else will get anything substancial to do apart from Keller and Rodney, their two favourite babys If RCC was in charge then I would have some hope of it happening, heck even if BW was still in charge I would have hope but not with that numbskull..

From now on I'm not getting suckered into any more ships in any more programs...I'm just gonna enjoy other programs for what they are and hope that the writers in other progs keep romance well away from it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        And you arent getting any younger either JK *runs away*
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Oh I don't wanna fall off my chair, my backs just getting better But i'm waiting to see what the movies about first before I decide whether i'll be watching it or not...If a certain doc and love interest are the focalpoint then i'll be giving it a very wide berth

Well as for Jack/Sam, I knew as long as they worked together there was no chance of them ever getting together but at the end of S8 (I think it was) he resigned which a lot of us assumed was because he wanted to be with Sam after what that woman said but they still didn't get together so I don't understand why he even reisigned in the first place......The SG writers have been screwing around with the fans heads from the very beginning, I think they are liking it a little too much JM is the worse for messing with peoples heads....I think as long as JM is in charge he'll never give us JT partly because I get the feeling he doesn't really like Teyla all that much and because he is so in love with Keller that no one else will get anything substancial to do apart from Keller and Rodney, their two favourite babys If RCC was in charge then I would have some hope of it happening, heck even if BW was still in charge I would have hope but not with that numbskull..

From now on I'm not getting suckered into any more ships in any more programs...I'm just gonna enjoy other programs for what they are and hope that the writers in other progs keep romance well away from it!
                          Spoiler:

I agree with the S&J bits. I remember that...such false hope we all had that he resigned for her. After all the build up, how could you blame us?
                          I tried to find the posts that JM made in the S&J thread years ago, but apparently they are not in the archives. It was before this version of GW. I guess that is gone forever. I couldn't find any reference to the old board. So, I have no proof. But he did post in the thread...this was when we first met Pete and all the shippers threw a fit! He told us to hold on....something like it would be a rollercoaster ride, but to keep the faith. Right.

And I know what you mean about be led along by the writers concerning different ships Nina. Same thing happened in the La Femme Nikita fandom that I was a part of.....and that ended badly.

I haven't given up on JT completely....just onscreen. I have very little hope of anything JT in the movie considering who is writing it.
                          I'll just get my fix in fanfic.
                          And keep visiting this thread and discussing them.
                          sigpic

Comment

And you arent getting any younger either JK *runs away*
                            Oh be quiet young one
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

LOL guess you have to make me watch the movie before you and tell you if it's safe
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                                Spoiler:

I agree with the S&J bits. I remember that...such false hope we all had that he resigned for her. After all the build up, how could you blame us?
                                I tried to find the posts that JM made in the S&J thread years ago, but apparently they are not in the archives. It was before this version of GW. I guess that is gone forever. I couldn't find any reference to the old board. So, I have no proof. But he did post in the thread...this was when we first met Pete and all the shippers threw a fit! He told us to hold on....something like it would be a rollercoaster ride, but to keep the faith. Right.

And I know what you mean about be led along by the writers concerning different ships Nina. Same thing happened in the La Femme Nikita fandom that I was a part of.....and that ended badly.

I haven't given up on JT completely....just onscreen. I have very little hope of anything JT in the movie considering who is writing it.
                                I'll just get my fix in fanfic.
                                And keep visiting this thread and discussing them.
                                Yep
                                Spoiler:
                                They gave us hope and then......WHAM they rip our hearts out of our chest right through our ribcage

Oh man, La Femme Nikita *shudders* damn writers suck bigtime*

Well I am coming to terms with the fact that JT will never happen as long as JM is in charge!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X