John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    I think that last pic of Teyla standing on the Pier is one of the most stunning pics I have ever seen of her. Though did anyone else think that Rachel looked like she had lost weight. I thought she looked a bit thinner in the face in this ep.... she has the most amazing defined arms ..
    Yup, she is a very pretty lady and sci and myself had talked about it the day before prodigal aired oh and speaking of prodigal
    Spoiler:
    I am so glad that i was weong about the shirt, once i saw the episode i though she looked absolutely stunning in the ep even if she did carry torren for a large part

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Thanks Linda

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Yeah I agree. Kannan didn't help save them fron Micheal, John did. And who did she talk to in 'The Queen' about going through the transformation? John, not invisible boy. This is why I still have hope for them.

JT Rant
    Spoiler:
    I haven't given up complete hope on them yet but im starting to prepare myself for when the moment comes. The thing that kills me the most about this is that they had so much potential, from their fist meeting up to the fourth season hope was alive. All of that changed in the fifth season. They managed to kill off one of the most logical and pefect couple that i have ever perceived in a tv show. They managed to take away all of that in a matter of few episodes. Sure im aware of the fact that the main cast almost to never gets together but in this case just like with sam and Jack, they gave us so much hope to crush it all. From conversion, to the sparring, to his reaction of her pregnancy. I also feel that it is slightly unjust how keller and mackay get to be together. I adore rodney and i am glad that he gets the girl but we have managed to see his romance blossom in just a season and a half while teyla and john have been playing cat and mouse since the first season. I do not blame Kanaan or torren because frankly i prefer that than them taking rachel off the show. I blame whoever decided that it just shouldn't happen and all i have to say is that SGA is over and just give them their damn happy ending already

Im sorry for going off and everything but i had a crappy day and needed to get this out of my system
    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more, Snowball....*hugs*

Scifan....I'm glad things are looking up for you and Pete. Keeping you in my prayers, hon.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

Scifan....I'm glad things are looking up for you and Pete. Keeping you in my prayers, hon.
        Thanks hun, and may i say that your sig is absolutely gorgeous i cant stop n staring at it! Sci is such a wonderful artist. Its so damn pretty! I cant get over it
        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

SNOWBALL!! You can haz a invite to Teylas Temple curtisey of the Grande Master Whumpre!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            SNOWBALL!! You can haz a invite to Teylas Temple curtisey of the Grande Master Whumpre!!
            Awwwww, im so honored I already accepted the invitation. Thanks for inviting me hun.
            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
              Awwwww, im so honored I already accepted the invitation. Thanks for inviting me hun.
              Anyone that likes Teyla is in there Also if you can snag any powercables from Rodneys lab would be great too, we have us a debuzzified Lemming that needs some serious BUZZ right now so bring whatya can

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Anyone that likes Teyla is in there Also if you can snag any powercables from Rodneys lab would be great too, we have us a debuzzified Lemming that needs some serious BUZZ right now so bring whatya can
                I'll try my best hun.
                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

let me know if you need some glowy ones!!!
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Yup, she is a very pretty lady and sci and myself had talked about it the day before prodigal aired oh and speaking of prodigal
                    Spoiler:
                    I am so glad that i was weong about the shirt, once i saw the episode i though she looked absolutely stunning in the ep even if she did carry torren for a large part

Thanks Linda

JT Rant
                    Spoiler:
                    I haven't given up complete hope on them yet but im starting to prepare myself for when the moment comes. The thing that kills me the most about this is that they had so much potential, from their fist meeting up to the fourth season hope was alive. All of that changed in the fifth season. They managed to kill off one of the most logical and pefect couple that i have ever perceived in a tv show. They managed to take away all of that in a matter of few episodes. Sure im aware of the fact that the main cast almost to never gets together but in this case just like with sam and Jack, they gave us so much hope to crush it all. From conversion, to the sparring, to his reaction of her pregnancy. I also feel that it is slightly unjust how keller and mackay get to be together. I adore rodney and i am glad that he gets the girl but we have managed to see his romance blossom in just a season and a half while teyla and john have been playing cat and mouse since the first season. I do not blame Kanaan or torren because frankly i prefer that than them taking rachel off the show. I blame whoever decided that it just shouldn't happen and all i have to say is that SGA is over and just give them their damn happy ending already

Im sorry for going off and everything but i had a crappy day and needed to get this out of my system
                    Well said all the way around Snow!!!

Originally posted by Camy View Post

Thanks you hun. I sent you a PM.

Thanks hun, and may i say that your sig is absolutely gorgeous i cant stop n staring at it! Sci is such a wonderful artist. Its so damn pretty! I cant get over it
                    *blushes* Thanks Snow.

Ok. Can I throw in some weird Shippy like thoughts???

Prodigal:
                    Spoiler:
                    Did you see how Teyla and John were at the end? I watched over a couple of times to make sure.

After John called her SuperMom she gives him an Awwww look. I thought it was so cute and she was so happy too.
                    And how does he know that Torren slept all night. Hmmmmm??

And they best thing for me is the fight scene with John, Mike and Teyla.
                    John is seriously getting Whumped and Teyla comes his totally POd!!! How did she know where John and Mike where and boy did she get up there real quick?
                    Also the fact that John gets in at least one shot in between Teyla's blow to help her out.

You can see the sad look in his eyes. It was liked it pained him that she had to do what had to be done and she looked back to look at him.
                    They didn't really say much and he might have seem kinda cold, but doesn't he act that way when he tries to keep himself in check with her??

Ok, end of crazy rant.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Well said all the way around Snow!!!

Thanks you hun. I sent you a PM.

*blushes* Thanks Snow.

Ok. Can I throw in some weird Shippy like thoughts???

Prodigal:
                      Spoiler:
                      Did you see how Teyla and John were at the end? I watched over a couple of times to make sure.

After John called her SuperMom she gives him an Awwww look. I thought it was so cute and she was so happy too.
                      And how does he know that Torren slept all night. Hmmmmm??

And they best thing for me is the fight scene with John, Mike and Teyla.
                      John is seriously getting Whumped and Teyla comes his totally POd!!! How did she know where John and Mike where and boy did she get up there real quick?
                      Also the fact that John gets in at least one shot in between Teyla's blow to help her out.

You can see the sad look in his eyes. It was liked it pained him that she had to do what had to be done and she looked back to look at him.
                      They didn't really say much and he might have seem kinda cold, but doesn't he act that way when he tries to keep himself in check with her??

Ok, end of crazy rant.
                      Spoiler:
                      I totally get what you mean. Just cause the writing isnt giving us much, that doesnt mean that bam bam and the actors arent. I loved the fighting scene between the three of them. It up there with hot zone, conversion, and echoes (all with teyla of course ) Teylas look is very sweet and i loved the way John talked to the baby. And by the looks of it the baby likes him too because he giggled a lot when john talked to him.
                      Concerning the in check thing, you are right, if he let his emotions stand free then things wouldnt get done. Lol
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I totally get what you mean. Just cause the writing isnt giving us much, that doesnt mean that bam bam and the actors arent. I loved the fighting scene between the three of them. It up there with hot zone, conversion, and echoes (all with teyla of course ) Teylas look is very sweet and i loved the way John talked to the baby. And by the looks of it the baby likes him too because he giggled a lot when john talked to him.
                        Concerning the in check thing, you are right, if he let his emotions stand free then things wouldnt get done. Lol
                        Glad to see your cheering up!!! Working on Fight Thread.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          Glad to see your cheering up!!! Working on Fight Thread.
                          Thanks hun, but im far from returning to be that optimistic sheyla fan. I still appreciate those suble moments but im not fooling myself again. Guess you can say ive been hanging around to much with Linda
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                            let me know if you need some glowy ones!!!
                            We do!! we do we do we do!!! Bring them into the Temple!!!!.....wait did I invite you yet?! *goes to invites area*

Sci I sent one your way as well

Comment

We do!! we do we do we do!!! Bring them into the Temple!!!!.....wait did I invite you yet?! *goes to invites area*

Sci I sent one your way as well
                              *get power cords*

Comment

I was a bit bored so i went online and lookeD for a bunch of Rachel Pics. Here they are and seriously they are a must see, cause shes so pretty *jealous thoughts*
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                I think she looks really pretty in the pc with short hair with david and joe oh and i love the pics of her in the brown jacket

And heres the link to a bunch that i couldnt snag RL Pics
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X