John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    You are??? I am shocked at you Sci, shocked!

*daydreams*

Lol me too
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I was going to start, but it's hard with the little ones here. I'll try to have something up in a couple of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        Awesome part
        Spoiler:
        I didn't comment on the 3rd part too it's too awesome I love that they understand by look and this one yeah I could totally picture it

Yeah I have mix feeling on the season for a lot of things I thought that Teyla had great parts and yet when she hasn't she wasn't in eps at all. The eps weren't really team based the team was always separated. Yeah honnestly I can say that i lost a little interest in SGA it's sad I don't like to watch a show for one character generally I love them all or I support them all or all the contrary I like none but i admit that when you like a serie particularly for one thing that never happened anymore what is the point ? lol
        On the other hand this serie has probably the better eps of all season particularly I think if you're a fan of Teyla

Who haven't ?

I've been still watching and yes, there are a few ep that I could do without, but in general the few eps, S&R, The Shrine, The Queen and The Prodigal weren't to bad for team eps.
        The top favorites for me so far this season are S&R and The Prodigal.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Lol me too

*tries to look innocent*
        What????

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          I was going to start, but it's hard with the little ones here. I'll try to have something up in a couple of hours.
          Take your time, Lea. I've got something to do at the church this morning. I haven't even had time to update the page or read MRsB's latest part. I'm sitting here scanning the posts before I head out.

Also, does anyone remember when Laura said that she would be giving the prompts out for the Secret Santa thing?
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks for posting hun.
            My pleasure. Looking forward to your part!! Take your time.
            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Take your time, Lea. I've got something to do at the church this morning. I haven't even had time to update the page or read MRsB's latest part. I'm sitting here scanning the posts before I head out.

Also, does anyone remember when Laura said that she would be giving the prompts out for the Secret Santa thing?
              I want to say it was Nov 16th. I am like 90% sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                I want to say it was Nov 16th. I am like 90% sure.
                Huh. I'm pretty sure it was the 14th.

Edit: Yep!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                *JT Thread Secret Santa*
                Last Day of Sign Ups!

If you want to sign up use this form:

Spoiler:
                What you will do?: Art, Fic, Video
                Rating: G/PG/R etc
                Type: Gen/Romance etc

What you would like: Art, Fic, Video
                Rating:G/PG/R etc
                Type: Relationship/frienship/UST/AU/Canon etc
                Four Prompt words:

PM it to me and I will arrange everything.

DATES
                PROMPTS DISTRIBUTED: 14TH NOVEMBER
                SUBMISSIONS TO BE PM-ED TO ME BY: FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER

Spoiler:

Snowball
                Myself
                Jess
                Cazz
                Asgard
                TeylaJohn4ever
                Sci
                MrsB
                Ruby
                TeylaFan
                Linda
                Camy
                Pandora's Box
                Donna Booth
                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

RR Next part! (thanks for reposting TF!)

Spoiler:
                  When Sheppard finally came to, his eyes fluttered wildly while he vision began to clear from a white hazy fog to a less blurry picture before him. He tried to move to hands to wipe at his eyes but found they were tethered out beside him, bound strongly to something still unseen.

His heart raced while realizing the severity of his situation though the adrenaline only aided in his vision restoring and he soon relaxed as his eyes adjusted to his surroundings. He was in a darkened bedroom but not just any bedroom; a lavish, exquisite bedroom fit for a king, adorned with fancy tapestries and ornate furniture. And he was positioned front and center, strapped down to an enormously regal silky bed. His hands had been bound to the thick wooden bedposts on either side of him and no matter how hard he yanked at them, the bonds only seemed to grow tighter.

He heard a noise and turned his head towards it. A door in the farthest most corner slowly creaked open, revealing a soft crack of light and a shadowy figure wrapped in golden fabric.

The light in the room was dim at best and only once the figure had closed the door and neared him could he see who it was; the Governor’s daughter.
                  Nice added piece,,,

Spoiler:
                  Oh great tied to a bed ...well not that I would mind having that guy tied to the bed...
                  Wrong woman there with him though.. what are they up to... can't wait to see what the next writer come up with...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks Nina!!

See TF? Thats why I said 90% lol Thanks!

Comment

OT I thought this was worth the read from JM BLOG two days ago regarding Prodigal:
                      Spoiler:

A few of notes of interest concerning this episode:

1. When first outlined, this story was a cross between Carl’s earlier Red Shirt Diaries pitch and the finished product you saw. In this early version, we follow a team of unsung characters as they mount a resistance to Michael and ultimately help our team save the city. However, after some discussion, it was decided that the significance of the story demanded that our team be front and center.

2. After much back and forth, it was decided that this episode would mark Atlantis’s final confrontation with Michael. His ultimate power play was undermined in Kindred I and II (last season) and he’s been on the run ever since. His forces compromised, his resources dwindling, he stages one last desperate gamble to turn the tables and regain the upper hand.

3. It can be argued (as Michael so succinctly does in this episode) that Michael has every right to be angry and seek revenge on Atlantis for having created him in the first place - but it shouldn’t be forgotten that, originally, Michael was a wraith and, thus, their enemy. Sure, from a big picture standpoint you can draw parallels between their feeding on humans and our feeding on animals but, when it comes right down to it, if some thing is about to devour you or your loved ones, you will fight back - and you’ll do everything within your power to ensure they never threaten them again. Which brings us to…

4. Teyla’s delivering the coup de grace at episode’s end. Now some have complained that this was pretty ruthless of her and my response to that would be - yep, it was. But why so surprised? We’ve seen this side of Teyla before, most notably in Missing where her warrior side took over in cruel yet effective fashion. Add to that the fact that she now has a child to protect, a son who has been threatened Michael on two separate occasions. Rather than risk a third attempt, she ended the threat.

5. I was down on set talking to actress Sharon Taylor while this episode was being written, and she mentioned that she was a kickboxing instructor. Intrigued, I mentioned it to Carl who happily incorporated these ass-kicking abilities into the second draft of the script. Sharon’s performance garnered accolades from all around, but especially from stunt coordinator James Bamford and fellow actor Jason Momoa.

6. Running gag #1: Whenever we screened this episode in the writers’ room and we got to the scene where Michael gets on the P.A. and promises to turn off the self-destruct and save the city in exchange for her son, one of us would pipe up: “Teyla, it’s Chuck! Give him the baby!”

7. Running gag #2: Whenever Michael would drop off the ledge and plummet down into the darkness, we would imagine Chuck stepping out onto one of the lower balconies for a smoke - only to get creamed by Michael who, fall broken, would hop up none the worse for wear and make good his escape.

8. While they were shooting the climactic tower fight sequence, there was one take in which Connor flipped the Sheppard stunt actor who was supposed to roll and save himself by grabbing hold of a part of the structure - only the stuntman missed and went right over, landing amidst the safety mats below. Connor immediately threw his arms up in triumph and shouted: “I WIN!!!”, much to the crew’s delight.

It’s episodes like this that really make me sad the show has ended. Only six original episodes left.

Comment

OT I thought this was worth the read from JM BLOG two days ago regarding Prodigal:
                        Spoiler:

1. When first outlined, this story was a cross between Carl’s earlier Red Shirt Diaries pitch and the finished product you saw. In this early version, we follow a team of unsung characters as they mount a resistance to Michael and ultimately help our team save the city. However, after some discussion, it was decided that the significance of the story demanded that our team be front and center.

2. After much back and forth, it was decided that this episode would mark Atlantis’s final confrontation with Michael. His ultimate power play was undermined in Kindred I and II (last season) and he’s been on the run ever since. His forces compromised, his resources dwindling, he stages one last desperate gamble to turn the tables and regain the upper hand.

3. It can be argued (as Michael so succinctly does in this episode) that Michael has every right to be angry and seek revenge on Atlantis for having created him in the first place - but it shouldn’t be forgotten that, originally, Michael was a wraith and, thus, their enemy. Sure, from a big picture standpoint you can draw parallels between their feeding on humans and our feeding on animals but, when it comes right down to it, if some thing is about to devour you or your loved ones, you will fight back - and you’ll do everything within your power to ensure they never threaten them again. Which brings us to…

4. Teyla’s delivering the coup de grace at episode’s end. Now some have complained that this was pretty ruthless of her and my response to that would be - yep, it was. But why so surprised? We’ve seen this side of Teyla before, most notably in Missing where her warrior side took over in cruel yet effective fashion. Add to that the fact that she now has a child to protect, a son who has been threatened Michael on two separate occasions. Rather than risk a third attempt, she ended the threat.

5. I was down on set talking to actress Sharon Taylor while this episode was being written, and she mentioned that she was a kickboxing instructor. Intrigued, I mentioned it to Carl who happily incorporated these ass-kicking abilities into the second draft of the script. Sharon’s performance garnered accolades from all around, but especially from stunt coordinator James Bamford and fellow actor Jason Momoa.

6. Running gag #1: Whenever we screened this episode in the writers’ room and we got to the scene where Michael gets on the P.A. and promises to turn off the self-destruct and save the city in exchange for her son, one of us would pipe up: “Teyla, it’s Chuck! Give him the baby!”

7. Running gag #2: Whenever Michael would drop off the ledge and plummet down into the darkness, we would imagine Chuck stepping out onto one of the lower balconies for a smoke - only to get creamed by Michael who, fall broken, would hop up none the worse for wear and make good his escape.

8. While they were shooting the climactic tower fight sequence, there was one take in which Connor flipped the Sheppard stunt actor who was supposed to roll and save himself by grabbing hold of a part of the structure - only the stuntman missed and went right over, landing amidst the safety mats below. Connor immediately threw his arms up in triumph and shouted: “I WIN!!!”, much to the crew’s delight.

It’s episodes like this that really make me sad the show has ended. Only six original episodes left.
                        LOL! I love that last bit! Thanks, MrsB!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Ok Jess.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                          My pleasure. Looking forward to your part!! Take your time.
                          Thanks TF. It might be a bit longer. I didn't realize that Alex had to get on the bus a hr ealier. There was a half a day today and no school tomorrow.

Spoiler:

Oh!! I just read that last night.

I so loved it.

blog:
                          Spoiler:
                          Poor Chuck and Connor is so funny!!!!!

Comment

We are closing in...but not fast enough...we are still 2 points behind to even the score and of course in need of more to go ahead...

All time Stargate Pairing
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59822&page=40
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Round Robin Part 7:

Spoiler:
                              John's team had been escorted to another room. It is plain, simple, only having a few small beds, a table with a bowl of fruit and chairs set around it. The room didn't have a window, so the only light they had was from the candles and fireplace.

It's not too long before they hear the door to room being unlocked. Ronon and Teyla ready themselves to jump the guards, but instead a young man, in his early twenties holding a tray of food and drinks, enters the room with guards carefully watching from outside the room.

The door closes behind him and is locked again. He places the tray on the table and is about to leave.

"Wait!" Teyla pleads. "Can you tell us what is going on and what of our friend?"

The man leans in closer and whispers, "I can only say this. You're friend is in great danger. The Elder is lying about his daughter being the Chosen One's betrothed...."

Before he could continue, the door was beginning to unlock again, "I'm sorry. I can't say anything more. They may do harm to my family."

He quickly exits and again the door is slammed shut and locked once more.

I hope it's ok.

Comment

I've been still watching and yes, there are a few ep that I could do without, but in general the few eps, S&R, The Shrine, The Queen and The Prodigal weren't to bad for team eps.
                                The top favorites for me so far this season are S&R and The Prodigal.

*tries to look innocent*
                                What????
                                You Know what missy waits for answer
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X