No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, guys, do you think I should add Elfie to the list for the SS and she can PM me her prompts?
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Hey, guys, do you think I should add Elfie to the list for the SS and she can PM me her prompts?
      Ummmmm....I don't know how much writing she'll want to do. You can certainly add her to the list, but I don't know how comfortable she'll be with writing with prompts and such.

But, it doesn't hurt to ask...
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Woo! Cazz made it. I asked her to do about a year ago LOL.

The rare pairings should be released soon... Maybe even today! *is nervous*
        Well it's fabulous

Oh i'm sure it'll be great...There's nothing to worry anout

Maybe you could ask sci to ask Elfie the next time she speaks to her!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Ummmmm....I don't know how much writing she'll want to do. You can certainly add her to the list, but I don't know how comfortable she'll be with writing with prompts and such.

But, it doesn't hurt to ask...
          I'll just leave it then.

I'm actually really excited about these fic coming out. Though my recipient won't get it til Monday since she's away on holiday for the weekend, lol.

Comment

Hi everybody !
            How are you ? I've returned it's too great (yeah you understood correctly I'm really happy to be here lol)
            And yeah I'm sure Elf would like to participate but I think that perhaps you know her better but she's always the first to participate Did we know how things went ? I hope she's alright
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

LINDA!
              Spoiler:
              I have thought it over and think it best that your fic I'm writing for you would make a better novel for the next 30 days however I WILL giving everyone previews of it all... Jack though is happy as it gets really bloody and has both Atlantis team and SGC Team in it.... well, OK no Carter but the rest are in the teams. Teyla is too!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I tried to catch up a little but there is so much I don't think I could
                Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                Hi guys, just stopping by to drop this Carson sig for YC.

Hope you like it YC!...still experimenting a bit so not sure how it came out. Sorry it took me so long to make it lol.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...arson2copy.jpg
                This sig is so beautiful
                Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Thanks for the links
                lol so true
                Wow they are beautiful so sweet lol
                Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                You guys now the one scene in TLG were Teyla is ready to shoot John. Well Falcon Horus gave me an idea and i made two Mps about it.
                lol too funny aren't you engaged lol
                Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                hey everyone! i posted a new john/teyla halloween fic on fanfiction.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4626579/1/

enjoy!!!
                The title is perfect it's totally this so sweet
                Beautiful banners and great choice of pics
                Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                great one
                Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                Thanks for the update
                Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                I'm in And I gave you a prompt ages ago

Congrats to the thread on its four year anniversary!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...eys/001-34.gif

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g.../23_28_125.gif
                Happy birthday the thread
                Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Hey all...sorry I didn't show last night or even gave out some links..but I just didn't feel like it.. I felt like utter crap last night...

OT
                Spoiler:
                Not only is the cyst I had problems with at the beginning of the year..starting to act up again..guess no wonder since the hospitals here is beyond stupid and gave me the run around..or the classic.. "oh it broke on itself well that's good..problem solved.. " thanks alot for that.. guess the problem wasn't gone after all since now it's acting up again.. my muscles ache from my lower back down to my legs since I woke up this morning..slight headache and fever last night.. like that wasn't enough..I froze like mad at work yesterday..only to have my horrible time at the month start on me as well last night..meaning calling the hospital they can't do anything at the moment..*sigh* all I can hope is that it wont get as bad as last time before this crap is over and I've been able to get it removed...*sigh* why all of that at the same time.. couldn't the crappy monthly thing waiting like a week until I got this fixed.. it's all or nothing it seems when it comes to problems.. so I'm sorry for not showing last night..atleast I could count on Blue to get the most important links out to you so thanks for that sweetie
                OT
                Spoiler:
                Oh I so hope you feel better and it didn't got worse. I think of you good luck

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Thank you so much for these awesome gifts
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Beautiful
                  Oh yeah I almost forgot Inquisition caps
                  Thanks for this
                  What do you mean. You make awesome caps!!!

Thanks for the caps Linda.
                  Off to go look.

I think I'm going to go back to being MIA and get ready for bed early tonight. I won't be here all day tomorrow. I don't know when I'll be back. Off with some friends.

*cross fingers that I DON'T feel worse tomorrow.*

Edit: Linda-
                  I hope you had a great day
                  JM's blog about Vegas
                  Spoiler:
                  Rachael writes: “ Joe, can you confirm whether or not Teyla and/or Ronon will be in Vegas?”

Answer: I can confirm that they will not be in Vegas.
                  Spoiler:
                  Well that sucks.....Why are they even there again.....I'm seriously considering just giving up now

Oh yeah, and I predicted as much...My predictions for S5
                  Thanks for the update.
                  Spoiler:
                  It's sad to say but I expected it even if I really can't understand it for one second I mean it's the last ep of the season (you know what I mean) how is it possible that they didn't play with all the actors who made the show ? It's such a shame besides it was an AU it was the perfect opportunity I'm disgusted but to be honnest I wait for the end now i didn't even watched yet Inquiqition (I haven't time too it's a great reason why lol) but I'm really deceived as for SGU they reveal what i feared that it would be character driven so for me I don't see the point there is no link to Stargate anymore it was a team not individuals characters without interest anymore

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Happy birthday Spectrum!!

Have a pic fic!

Coffee Break
                  Great one I love it

Sign ups are closed. Below is the list of participants. Thank you all! I'm still waiting on prompt words from Snowball and Donna
                  Spoiler:

Snowball
                  Myself
                  Jess
                  Cazz
                  Asgard
                  TeylaJohn4ever
                  Sci
                  MrsB
                  Ruby
                  TeylaFan
                  Linda
                  Camy
                  Pandora's Box
                  Donna Booth
                  Padme
                  Wedjatqi
                  AlbinoMonkeyC

DATES
                  PROMPTS DISTRIBUTED: 14TH NOVEMBER
                  SUBMISSIONS TO BE PM-ED TO ME BY: FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER
                  Wow I love the banner
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Just watched Tabula Rasa and the start of Missing
                    Spoiler:
                    I may have squeed at the little Sheppard/Teyla moments. I love the "If I forget your birthday next year..." line. So he remembered it this year?

Comment

Oh boy oh boy...our favorite duo is up against eachother in the final in All Time Favorite Stargate Character game... gosh once again it's 1st and 2nd place for these two..my my TPTB see these are 2 of the favorites and those seems to be the 2 that doesn't get what they deserve storywise...*sigh*

Once again it comes down to the battle of who is your favorite.. we all know how the last game went...a landslide victory to John,,since well yeah his fanbase is large and strong and very loyal.. but as before Teyla is right there with him.. that just goes to show she does have her share of fans and I'm truly happy she is up there with the best

So the final round is up
                      All Time Favorite Stargate Character

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59056&page=43
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            LINDA!
                            Spoiler:
                            I have thought it over and think it best that your fic I'm writing for you would make a better novel for the next 30 days however I WILL giving everyone previews of it all... Jack though is happy as it gets really bloody and has both Atlantis team and SGC Team in it.... well, OK no Carter but the rest are in the teams. Teyla is too!
                            Ok.....I'm excited about this

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                            Thanks for the update.
                            Spoiler:
                            It's sad to say but I expected it even if I really can't understand it for one second I mean it's the last ep of the season (you know what I mean) how is it possible that they didn't play with all the actors who made the show ? It's such a shame besides it was an AU it was the perfect opportunity I'm disgusted but to be honnest I wait for the end now i didn't even watched yet Inquiqition (I haven't time too it's a great reason why lol) but I'm really deceived as for SGU they reveal what i feared that it would be character driven so for me I don't see the point there is no link to Stargate anymore it was a team not individuals characters without interest anymore
                            Vegas
                            Spoiler:
                            Well as you probably saw I predicted as much but I was so hoping I was wrong but looks like I was right It really sucks...I don't know what eps i'll be watching after prodigal cause I don't see anything in the other eps that's getting me excited or anything after prodigal

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Oh boy oh boy...our favorite duo is up against eachother in the final in All Time Favorite Stargate Character game... gosh once again it's 1st and 2nd place for these two..my my TPTB see these are 2 of the favorites and those seems to be the 2 that doesn't get what they deserve storywise...*sigh*

Once again it comes down to the battle of who is your favorite.. we all know how the last game went...a landslide victory to John,,since well yeah his fanbase is large and strong and very loyal.. but as before Teyla is right there with him.. that just goes to show she does have her share of fans and I'm truly happy she is up there with the best

So the final round is up
                            All Time Favorite Stargate Character

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59056&page=43
                            Aww man...Well no prizes for guessing who i'll be voting for Teyla's gotta win this time, right?

Oh and gater, I'm loving the MP's
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by linda06 View Post
                              ok.....i'm excited about this
                              thanks

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Oh and gater, I'm loving the MP's
                                Thanks. They're old ones but I'm rewatching s4 and am in the mood for them again

Comment

Working...
                                X