• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Great job Snow!
    Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    awsome Snow!

Yes!!

thank you!!
    is there any way I can resize it? The org. pic is HUGE and that mod. poster was small!! GR!!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    That first one is pure gold brilliant! Love it! Oh, um. The others are good too!
    Thanks everyone. I aim to please
    Hey Everlovin!!!

Does anyone know if Lordy's Bday is tomorrow or Wed?

Boy, it's dead in here tonight.

I'm going to bed too.

Before I go: What do you hope to see happen in Prodical??
    Ditto i should be hitting the hay too. Prodigal lemmme see
    Spoiler:
    Well i really want to see Teyla in action and kicking but both literally and metaphorically. I most definitely do not want to see her just standing there waitng to be rescued cause that would seriously ruin the ep for me. As much as i dislike Kanaan i want him to make in appearance cause we dont know what the heck hes doing. Is he on Atlantis or with the Athosians? where the heck is he!! As soon as we find him lets kill him off Maybe im not over pressing but some good JT would be great. Nothing drastic like him declaring his love for her, but i miss those subtle moments between the two. I cant wait for this ep! Especially since i love Michael. Well im off, se ya guys tomorrow.
    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      So, I'm using cc_mac's great fic idea of (Spoilers for Inquisition)

Spoiler:
      writing an AU fic when Woolsey never came and the team were found guilty.

It's totally 100% a WIP. I'll try to update regularly. Remember, *try* So, here we go...

Spoiler:
      He failed them.

As John walked into the cell with his friends, his family, guilt weighed him down. Not the guilt the elders of the coalition spoke against him and the Atlantis expedition, but the guilt of knowing that his people trusted him and he couldn’t protect them from a cruel punishment.

The door to the cell opened, the guard roughly pushing him inside. Three pairs of hopeful eyes looked at him.

Unable to speak, he shook his head slowly.

Teyla gasped, Ronon grunted and Rodney started babbling. “How could you not convince them, Sheppard? Did you forget what was at stake? Like our freedom?”

“Rodney,” Teyla interrupted, her voice more terse than normal. “I have no doubt John did all he could to defend the actions of Atlantis.” She took a deep breath. “I must speak to them. Perhaps with my connection to the Athosians, they will change their mind.”

John looked up in disbelief. “Don’t waste your time. They already had a verdict before they captured us.”

“Still,” she said, forcing her voice to stay strong, “I cannot allow for them to take me away from my son without a fight.”

John closed his eyes slowly, unwilling to see the pain on Teyla’s face. Damn, he thought, I should have fought harder, if only for her sake.

She walked to the cell door, her powerful steps portraying none of the fear she felt inside. “Allow me to speak to the council,” she said firmly to the closest guard.

Several seconds passed silently. The tension filled the cell, making it uncomfortable to watch the stand-off at the door: condemned versus freed. Finally, the man relented. “Very well,” he said stiffly. “But I would not expect for them to be pleased to see you.”

Quickly, he unlocked the door. Teyla turned back to the men. “I will return shortly. Hopefully, with more promising news.”

With a loud snap, the door shut. Rodney began pacing. “So, now what do we do?”

“We wait,” John answered simply.
      Can't wait to read more It's about time Teyla's saves the boys!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        Yes but that's ok....I totally understand! Love them by the way...first one is my fave

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Okay... little crazy there

I work in retail myself..and I'm going nuts with seeing everything about Christmas already in the shops...I feel it actually makes me sick and tired of it when December rolls around.. *lol* and to be honest I think customers looses their minds when this holiday rolls around..I don't think there is anytime of the year I get to handle customers that are that rude.. it's like this holiday actually brings the worst out of people when they shop..hysteria.. and I'm like..whatever take a chill pill...it's the same every year..
          Totally get what you mean Nina, i work in retail as well and to be honest, since i've started working in retail, i hate when December rolls around and i haven't enjoyed Christmas like i used to ever since i started working retail. Getting up rediculously (sp?) early, rude customers, the after christmas sales ect. Ah well, the only good thing about it is that it's so hectic, the time passes fast lol!.
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            So, I'm using cc_mac's great fic idea of (Spoilers for Inquisition)

Spoiler:
            writing an AU fic when Woolsey never came and the team were found guilty.

It's totally 100% a WIP. I'll try to update regularly. Remember, *try* So, here we go...

Spoiler:
            He failed them.

As John walked into the cell with his friends, his family, guilt weighed him down. Not the guilt the elders of the coalition spoke against him and the Atlantis expedition, but the guilt of knowing that his people trusted him and he couldn’t protect them from a cruel punishment.

The door to the cell opened, the guard roughly pushing him inside. Three pairs of hopeful eyes looked at him.

Unable to speak, he shook his head slowly.

Teyla gasped, Ronon grunted and Rodney started babbling. “How could you not convince them, Sheppard? Did you forget what was at stake? Like our freedom?”

“Rodney,” Teyla interrupted, her voice more terse than normal. “I have no doubt John did all he could to defend the actions of Atlantis.” She took a deep breath. “I must speak to them. Perhaps with my connection to the Athosians, they will change their mind.”

John looked up in disbelief. “Don’t waste your time. They already had a verdict before they captured us.”

“Still,” she said, forcing her voice to stay strong, “I cannot allow for them to take me away from my son without a fight.”

John closed his eyes slowly, unwilling to see the pain on Teyla’s face. Damn, he thought, I should have fought harder, if only for her sake.

She walked to the cell door, her powerful steps portraying none of the fear she felt inside. “Allow me to speak to the council,” she said firmly to the closest guard.

Several seconds passed silently. The tension filled the cell, making it uncomfortable to watch the stand-off at the door: condemned versus freed. Finally, the man relented. “Very well,” he said stiffly. “But I would not expect for them to be pleased to see you.”

Quickly, he unlocked the door. Teyla turned back to the men. “I will return shortly. Hopefully, with more promising news.”

With a loud snap, the door shut. Rodney began pacing. “So, now what do we do?”

“We wait,” John answered simply.
            Very nice start!!!!...i'm definitely enjoying it!. Can't wait to read the next part!.

I haven't forgotten about your Carson sig, hopefully i'll have more time this week to work on it .

TJ, i definitely owe you a b-day gift!...i haven't forgotten
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Oh, And I heard from Elf.

The operation went well. She's home and has been sleeping most of the day.
              Great news!

Before I go: What do you hope to see happen in Prodical??
              Prodigal
              Spoiler:
              I want to see Shep in a hand to hand fight and I want to see Teyla in at least one hand to hand fight! Maybe Teyla rescuing John after he gets beat up during his fight

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
              Those are awesome icons!!! and DANG! can't i get to 2,000 post already!..CAZZ!!!! tell me your secret to reaching your milestones sooo fast lol. I remember when you passed me for the 2,000 milestone and that was a while ago and look at you now lol!!!... way soooo passed me, left me in the dust lol!.
              Ask Linda Just after I joined the forum I remember congratulating her on 4,000 posts!

Lordy!!!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Great news!

Prodigal
                Spoiler:
                I want to see Shep in a hand to hand fight and I want to see Teyla in at least one hand to hand fight! Maybe Teyla rescuing John after he gets beat up during his fight

Ask Linda Just after I joined the forum I remember congratulating her on 4,000 posts!

Lordy!!!

Very Nice Cazz im just working on something for Wl Now but ion the ,eantime this is for Tj as Promised
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Happy birthday WL
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks for the Elf update Sci!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Dead Kanaan, kisses, tru luv. You know, the usual!
                      I think that's on almost everyones Dream list.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                      Thanks everyone. I aim to please

Ditto i should be hitting the hay too. Prodigal lemmme see
                      Spoiler:
                      Well i really want to see Teyla in action and kicking but both literally and metaphorically. I most definitely do not want to see her just standing there waitng to be rescued cause that would seriously ruin the ep for me. As much as i dislike Kanaan i want him to make in appearance cause we dont know what the heck hes doing. Is he on Atlantis or with the Athosians? where the heck is he!! As soon as we find him lets kill him off Maybe im not over pressing but some good JT would be great. Nothing drastic like him declaring his love for her, but i miss those subtle moments between the two. I cant wait for this ep! Especially since i love Michael. Well im off, se ya guys tomorrow.
                      Prodical:
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm hoping to see Teyla kick butt too, but I'm worried that that won't happen. Unless she finds a extremely safe place and leaves TJ with someone, she'll be holding him the whole time.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Great news!

Prodigal
                      Spoiler:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ys/23_34_1.gif Lordy!!!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...rdy-bd-sig.jpg
                      Awesome job Cazz!!!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Very Nice Cazz im just working on something for Wl Now but ion the ,eantime this is for Tj as Promised
                      http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...rs/ForTj-1.jpg
                      Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post

Great job on the sigs hun.

Happy Birthday Chris!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Thanks for the Elf update Sci!!!
                        NP hun.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Thank TF.....So how'd the driving lesson go...I passed my test years ago
                          Pretty good! Do you guys have it the same as us? Like... freaking difficult?

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                          Enjoy.

Spoiler:

Awesome icons! Love them.
                          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Beautiful, gorgeous sigs everyone!
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Sci Gorgeous sigs of Kate and Sam...the Sam sig is my favorite..I love that pic of her.. I thought it was so cool when she turned in the scene and the wind was blowing her hair and it was like ,,here check it out there is a new super woman in the city *lol*

Alright still thinking about if I should go to Bedford or not... it's the whole deal of getting from Heathrow to Bedford... I'm the greatest at getting lost.. I mean I managed to get lost on Manhattan...and that's like in a straight line in one and the same city *lol*
                              Gold tickets are sold out to so I would have to be soemthing else then...but that is if I will go there...I would love to though...to meet some of you guys from this thread and to see Joe again of course...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanx Sci! They're beautiful I know a certain lemming who'd love one of them

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                Pretty good! Do you guys have it the same as us? Like... freaking difficult?
                                Nope, they're easy But I think that was just the examiner I got

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                Alright still thinking about if I should go to Bedford or not... it's the whole deal of getting from Heathrow to Bedford... I'm the greatest at getting lost.. I mean I managed to get lost on Manhattan...and that's like in a straight line in one and the same city *lol*
                                Gold tickets are sold out to so I would have to be soemthing else then...but that is if I will go there...I would love to though...to meet some of you guys from this thread and to see Joe again of course...
                                I'm sure they'll be someone else travelling from Heathrow, I know Ruffles is flying in, you could try the thread in the fandom section All you'd need to do anyway is get the tube from Heathrow to St Pancras and get the train from there to Bedford. See, simple... you gotta come

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X