John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys
    Just a freindly reminder that anything from this season, Pics and such that give away a plot point is considered a spoiler so please remember to use the URL /URL function for your fellow T/J Shippers that have yet to see this seasons episodes And be sure to label the pictures as spoilers so you won't ruin the excitement and or surprise for anyone

Thanks
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

oh and for this...

Originally posted by vaberella
      BP we need you on that for 'Allies'....I didn't see much..but I guess it's what's not shown that's important...
      didn't you read my post about 'Allies' on page 462??...maybe you find something new there...

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Hi Guys
        Just a freindly reminder that anything from this season, Pics and such that give away a plot point is considered a spoiler so please remember to use the URL /URL function for your fellow T/J Shippers that have yet to see this seasons episodes And be sure to label the pictures as spoilers so you won't ruin the excitement and or surprise for anyone
        It's the mods! Cheese it! Alright, we do need to remember that people may have missed an ep or two (and some people are cursed with dial-up/being an upstanding citizen) and thease people may want to watch the ep for themselves, I realise we were having fun and just forgot but we need to remember [spoil ] stuff [/spoil ] (without the spaces of course). Sorry you had to step in Tame. (at least it wasn't MC and her spoon *shivers*)

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
          It's the mods! Cheese it! Alright, we do need to remember that people may have missed an ep or two (and some people are cursed with dial-up/being an upstanding citizen) and thease people may want to watch the ep for themselves, I realise we were having fun and just forgot but we need to remember [spoil ] stuff [/spoil ] (without the spaces of course). Sorry you had to step in Tame. (at least it wasn't MC and her spoon *shivers*)
          I see a spork in that sig...

And as for TLG... wow. Its WAY awesome! Dont let those Shweir shippers scare ya. The ep is wonderfully done, but make sure you watch it all. I had to get it twice, because some of the dialoge was quiet. (Or is it my crap telley? The world may never know)

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
            I come bearing gifts again. Fanfiction was being screwy this morning so I'm sorry this wasn't up sooner.

Forgotten Past Chapter 3, the longest yet. This is the one I was in tears on.
            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2780703/3/

As for when the next chapter comes, I don't know. I haven't even started on it yet, so it might take awhile. My Beta reader was my savior on this one.
            oooh Ritter... * diese story ist soooo was von wunderbar...man ich liebe solch emotionalen sachen...nur weinen...du bist fantastisch...*
            I wrote only good things...very good...

Comment

*Way OT* I was trying to find my first post here... and I couldn't. Now, I dont know much about GW's coding, but I know that if you click your name, go to profile, then you can find ALL posts by whoever. So how come it stops at 200? *End OT talk*

Something on topic... ah yes.

A piccy! I love how protective he is of her... here you can tell he's wondering WTF is going on!

Last edited by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats; 05 February 2006, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                Sorry about this guys, meant to post this early today but never got around to it. Chapter Three of Wake Me Up, freshly posted at http://www.fanfiction.net/~melpomenemuseoftragedy
                Mel I love your FF...the whole McShep thing is sooo funny...and the Teyla/John ship...oohh...wonderful...

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                  oooh Ritter... * diese story ist soooo was von wunderbar...man ich liebe solch emotionalen sachen...nur weinen...du bist fantastisch...*
                  I wrote only good things...very good...
                  I'm going to take a crack at what you said, remember, I don't speak German at all.

"This story is so very wonderful, it has such powerful emotion, (something), very fascinating." <-- Je parle francais.
                  Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
                    A piccy! I love how protective he is of her... here you can tell he's wondering WTF is going on!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...Stargate/1.jpg
                    That pic made it all worthwhile to see Duet, though Cadman in Rodney was hilarious, and I'll never forget how she kissed Carson, with McKay. (I was on the floor laughing my butt off)
                    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                      Is John Teyla's weakness...IMO, YES! I wrote this before..they are each other's weakness....Time and time again...it has been proven...Is it a bad thing....Well, those of you who have been in love or are in love, can agree with me, that YES! Love can be a bad thing...but it can also be a good thing...
                      ok here Camy wrote a loooot wise things

I love in The Tower, how Rodney told John that if he turned on the system in Atlantis it would cause more tremors which could probably cave in them and kill them and you see that John doesn't hesitate or blink in saying, that is a risk that we are going to have to take...and all because Teyla and Ronon had to be saved......LOVED IT!
                      oh Camy thats almost a essay...or maybe it is...but I agree with you completely...I couln't say it better...yes Teyla and John are each other's weakness...oh man I don't know what I can add to this...

Comment

I'm going to take a crack at what you said, remember, I don't speak German at all.

"This story is so very wonderful, it has such powerful emotion, (something), very fascinating." <-- Je parle francais.
                        almost good...at the end it's...YOU'RE fantastic...Ritter *squeeeeeeeze*

Comment

That pic made it all worthwhile to see Duet, though Cadman in Rodney was hilarious, and I'll never forget how she kissed Carson, with McKay. (I was on the floor laughing my butt off)
                          me too

Comment

Annie go to the personality quiz where you were shep ...i was teyla I matched us up!
                            VB
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                              Annie go to the personality quiz where you were shep ...i was teyla I matched us up!
                              VB
                              ok I'm going I'm going

Comment

VB...*big big hug*...

Comment

Working...
                                X