• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEEEELLP!!!

Padme I see you HELP MEPLEASES!!

So far for my School Daze story
    Spoiler:
    1. John gets his orders the night before Long Tie Fi and her team arrive from the SGC (where they had been for little more then four years).
    2. John has his dream of his first meeting with Tie Fi at college.
    3. Then speaks to Woosley about her and how they know each other.
    4. Tie Fi arrives at Atlantis with her team, consisting of James Gray, Marie Heartmann and Josh Greene
    5. Ford recalls his night with Tie Fi that cost him his rank.
    6. Rodney recalls the time of his meeting with her when Tie Fi nearly took his life.
    7. Tie Fi tells John of why she sought him, a really bad dream. John requests Todd to arrive to help explain the dream
    8. Tie Fi meets Todd when he arrives at the Base
    9. Todd tells of a Wraith meet nearby to New Athos and that Michael is included in the meet.
    10. ----- I hit a speed bump in my writing, where do I go now?? Do I have Tie Fi and Teyla actually meet alone and test one another?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      HEEEELLP!!!

Padme I see you HELP MEPLEASES!!

So far for my School Daze story
      Spoiler:
      1. John gets his orders the night before Long Tie Fi and her team arrive from the SGC (where they had been for little more then four years).
      2. John has his dream of his first meeting with Tie Fi at college.
      3. Then speaks to Woosley about her and how they know each other.
      4. Tie Fi arrives at Atlantis with her team, consisting of James Gray, Marie Heartmann and Josh Greene
      5. Ford recalls his night with Tie Fi that cost him his rank.
      6. Rodney recalls the time of his meeting with her when Tie Fi nearly took his life.
      7. Tie Fi tells John of why she sought him, a really bad dream. John requests Todd to arrive to help explain the dream
      8. Tie Fi meets Todd when he arrives at the Base
      9. Todd tells of a Wraith meet nearby to New Athos and that Michael is included in the meet.
      10. ----- I hit a speed bump in my writing, where do I go now?? Do I have Tie Fi and Teyla actually meet alone and test one another?
      Good question. Ummm..You could, it definetly be an interesting scene to do.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Ha ha ha...who knew the Angst Queen had a sense of humor? LOL, kidding...

I tried warning her...LOL
        LOL! This is true

You're a good alpha
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Good question. Ummm..You could, it definetly be an interesting scene to do.
          OK I'll do that.... JAKE NO NO! That's enough ideas!! JAKE STOPIT!! Damnit...
          Spoiler:
          Jake (my Muse) has decided to add a mystical/fantasy element to the story now, namely a energy/magic like element to the story, since it is a AU story, Tie Fi is a martial artist. (If she wants she can jump very long distances), Teyla also is one. The pair however are a equal match when facing each other. Teyla is a blue color energy, and Tie Fi is a purple/pink color energy

Dang you Jake!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            LOL! This is true

You're a good alpha
            I'm thinking about starting my own sorority: Yappi Alpha Beta.

And you are an awesome Beta.

Today is Make Everyone Feel Good Day.
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Oh good, maybe you can make me feel good by giving me an idea or two for the meeting between Long Tie Fi & Teyla in SChool Daze?? (NOTE: Long Tie Fi is a Chinese woman, her age is yet to be known to anyone even Shep)

Comment

I don't think I've used you as a beta, have I? I generally don't get my stories beta'ed. I just forked out 35 quid for one book. *scrunches up face in distaste*

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  Oh good, maybe you can make me feel good by giving me an idea or two for the meeting between Long Tie Fi & Teyla in SChool Daze?? (NOTE: Long Tie Fi is a Chinese woman, her age is yet to be known to anyone even Shep)
                  Um..about...

"Hi, my name is Long Tie Fi."

Teyla stuck her hand out. "Hello. I am Teyla Emmagan."

My Muse has taken a long holiday.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I don't think I've used you as a beta, have I? I generally don't get my stories beta'ed. I just forked out 35 quid for one book. *scrunches up face in distaste*
                    Once. For Camy's thing-a-thon fic. It was a very *very* general betaing, because your stories always rock.

Quid???
                    sigpic

Comment

Once. For Camy's thing-a-thon fic. It was a very *very* general betaing, because your stories always rock.

Quid???
                      Yeah... oh aye That was more of an alpha thingy. You helped me with ideas.

Quid = pounds.

Comment

Yeah... oh aye That was more of an alpha thingy. You helped me with ideas.

Quid = pounds.
                        I gotcha. Yeah, buying expensive books sucks. I'm so glad college is over--paying 115 bucks for a math book was not how I wanted to spend my money. LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

I gotcha. Yeah, buying expensive books sucks. I'm so glad college is over--paying 115 bucks for a math book was not how I wanted to spend my money. LOL
                          Oh god I know. I spent forty today on four - a special price... for one class for one semester. Terrible prices.

Watching 3:10 to Yuma... yummy Bale

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                            Ooh okay. Nothing wrong with that! You're still young.

--

Lea and Donna - love the siggies!
                            LOL!...that's what i keep telling myself

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            JM BLOG UPDATE
                            Spoiler:

Missy writes: “Has there ever been a story idea that you really wanted to write for Stargate Atlantis but never got the chance??”

Answer: In the coming days, I’ll post a rundown of certain episodes that did not make the cut (a.k.a. story ideas that got shelved that we would have inevitably reconsidered had we done another season).

Sector24 writes: “So when the network decided to end the series and make a movie, did they tell you “hey guys, give us ideas about a SGA movie”, or they have a starting point and it’s like “hey guys, we have an idea about SGA movie about…” and you go from there?”

Answer: We’ve only discussed the story for the SGA movie internally.
                            Thanks MrsB!. It will definitely be interesting to see what story ideas got shelved.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            Thanks Tf heres another Song Banner i used the these Caps to some up one of my Fave songs form the 80's
                            Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            I'll have catch up tomorrow. It's way past my bed time. Just dropping this off.

I'll Be There For You by Bon Jovi.

G'night.
                            Great sigs Donna and Scifan!

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Yes, the challenge is still on. It's fun.
                            Thanks hun. D
                            Thanks!...maybe i'll give it a try.
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              JT Fire Prompt
                              Spoiler:

Burn

Each day I wake to suffering. A pain that consumes me though to see me you would never know.

There are feelings a man has that can never be said; never be explained. Even though we don’t talk about them, doesn’t mean they aren’t the most powerful force within us. They can alter our actions or rip the very heart from our chest while we remain smiling just so the world doesn't really know.

Jealousy, anger, hatred, desire…..many words for many feelings. All leading to the same massive pain a man can hold while he gasps for breath; a shell of what he once was. Well that’s how I feel at least.

To watch her every single day, wishing things were different, wishing I could change things; most days it’s more than I can bear. Fire consumes me and it’s hard to recognize some semblance of myself, some semblance of the man I used to be.

I’ve put myself in this place of darkness. Inaction is my enemy, it is the reason my heart and bed are empty and I fear I shall never overcome.

How do I extinguish this burning ash from my chest when sometimes I think it is the only thing keeping me alive?
                              WOW!!! MrsB!...beautifully written!. You definitely have a way with words!. loved it!.
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Birthday Alert

We've got another birthday in the house, y'all!

LandJRule's birthday is on October 1st.

Her favorite episodes/scenes are Conversion, The Ark (mainly that end bit- John saving Teyla, the Infirmary scene between them), and The Queen (scene where John & Teyla are in John's quarters).

Her favorite kind of fic is shipping with a little whump.

Her favorite characters are John, Daniel, Teyla and Sam.

She likes any kind of artwork--icons, sigs and wallies.

So let's get out there and celebrate!!
                                Thanks Jess!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                LOL!...that's what i keep telling myself
                                Well, I think so! And coming from a 17 year old, that's not a bad thing! Anyway, looking forward to your birthday? Any big plans?
                                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X