• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Whoa.....

For School Daze.....
    Spoiler:
    Fords connection is that he and Tie Fi actually went just a bit farther then John and Teyla are in your story. And for that Tie Fi hates Ford, and Ford got bucked dow nto LT from Major because of that night. Thankfully Tie Fi had no children (she is barren (sadly)). Sheppard knows her from the day before the first day of college and they had stayed in touch since John married Nacy (again Nacy is only mentioned not seen). John then divorced Nacy and a week later pissed off his XO and was boxed up for the Artic, a day or so before he went to the south pole John recived a letter from Tie Fi saying her mother had passed on. John was unable to send anything back.

seven years go by and it is currently year five at Atlantis, Woosley comes to John telling him a odd order from Earth from Landry, who in turn was given the order from Hammond (the current president of America) to send Long Tie Fi and her team (SG-29) to Atlantis to work under Sheppard.

HOWEVER Hammond nor Landry know of Fords or Sheppards connections to Tie Fi, Rodney however knows of Tie Fi due to her combat experiance in the Chinese army when he was in Russia building Naquadah reactors before going to Atlantis. In the meeting between Rodney and Tie Fi the latter nearly took Rodneys life. At least until Rodney had gotten to her that he was unarmed and was merely helping as best he could to the injured (her younger brother).

Man i'm long winded, must now work on Fords connection to Tie Fi, a memory flash back so to speak....
    Jesus your version is more messed up than mine.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on milestones Nina, YC, Padme and anyone else!

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
        Hi guys

Well, i finally got around to writing that fic I talked about a while ago!
        *please excuse the shameless self-promotion* *hides face in shame*

A Promise
        Awesome, Really loved it!
        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          That was hilarious....Typical Rodney

Thanks Donna....Oh and very nice!

Thanks asgard!

Thank you MrsB

Oh i don't know...Just a wild guess And thanks

I used to watch BSG but got bored with it so stopped watching
          Aww Thanks Hun oh Linda
          OT
          Spoiler:
          Just thought you might like to know that Moonlight Season 1 is on Virgin on Demand cool or what
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Aww Thanks Hun oh Linda
            OT
            Spoiler:
            Just thought you might like to know that Moonlight Season 1 is on Virgin on Demand cool or what
            OT
            Spoiler:
            Oh that is so cool
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              Jesus your version is more messed up than mine.
              Hehe

Define "messed up"

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks Guys
                NP hun.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                OT - Emmy Awards

Spoiler:
                For the ones who haven't seen or heard... but sadly to say Stargate Atlantis did not win the Emmy Award for Outstanding Visual Effects for a series... Battlestar Gallactica won that one.. I'm actually getting sick and tired of that show just getting the attention in the SciFi world.. and my opinion that show sucks and the things I've seen when come over when they air..I sure as heck don't go OH WOW for their effects ... it feels like if you have seen one of the effects you have seen them all... for once let actually a far better show get some attention...
                That is so not fair.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                Title: Black Dress, White Shirt. Black Suit, White Dawn.
                Summary: The Manor, like Bruce Wayne, had its secrets.
                Characters: Teyla, John and Alfred
                Pairing: Teyla/John, Teyla/Bruce
                Rating: T

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/58170.html
                Thanks Laura.

Comment

Hi guys i have more MP's for you guys:

Spoiler:
                  Most quotes are not mine

If you guys have missed any of them feel free to see the rest of them in an album in my profile: Enjoy
                  Last edited by Snowball; 22 September 2008, 01:05 PM.
                  sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Thanks Laura.
                    You've still not read it You bum

Wow - it's been very quiet in here, eh?
                    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                      Hehe! Love them

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      Wow - it's been very quiet in here, eh?
                      Aye! You've scared them off with your sig

*runs away*

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post

Spoiler:
                        Most quotes are not mine

If you guys have missed any of them feel free to see the rest of them in an album in my profile: Enjoy
                        ROFLMBO! These so ROCK!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Hehe! Love them

Aye! You've scared them off with your sig

*runs away*

You''re just jealous you didn't come up with this pairing all on your lonesome
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Are we going to get any JT moments in 'First Contact'?

I've seen some of the caps,but, am trying to find out if possibly if we are remotely going to get any JT moments.

It would rock if we did. But, it would also blow my mind if we actually do.

So, c'mon! DISH! I want some your feedback and speculation on the eppie!

This shouldn't surprise that little ol' Elfie would want this...
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                              Hi guys

Well, i finally got around to writing that fic I talked about a while ago!
                              *please excuse the shameless self-promotion* *hides face in shame*

A Promise
                              he he!!
                              Just wondering if anyone has seen this yet ?http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...discover.shtml
                              they look like something from Power Rangers.......

now these are FUNNY!!

Ok, so. Calliope was nice to me and gave me my fairytale. so here it is!!

GOLD ANGEL OF HEAVEN.
                              An adapted version of “The Little Match Girl” by Hans Christian Andersen
                              By CC H who is otherwise known as AlbinoMonkeyC

Spoiler:
                              I stared at the bland page, unable to think of what to write. Oh Calliope, oh sweet sweet Calliope, muse of epics and heroism why do you abandon me so and leave me here to sit at this blank page and write nothing? Oh, were to start? Here goes.

Once upon a time in a far off place where dragons and other wild, untamed things roamed , there was a girl of about 16 years. This girl was feared and hated by all. Shunned she was, unable to find a home, unable to find love she wandered through the streets begging for coinage in exchange for a small bundle of matches. Some took pity on her and bought a bundle, but most passed her by, too busy with their own lives to acknowledge her. At night she slept in a wooden box filled with some straw and a thin blanket that was really not much more than a sheet.

I stopped. “CC, sweetie, you fail to mention her name! Her name!! To herself I reply “But what name is worthy of her?” My brain proceeds to reply “You're watching SGA for inspiration! Think of something already!!!” “Wait!” I say “I've got something”

She had no stuffed animal, no thing to give her comfort at night. Except for a small gold set of wings around her neck. She clutched these wings at night and prayed for the Goddess to spare her. A home, a family, and love was all she ever wanted.

Nothing ever did happen. Nothing good at least. Some of the village girls accused her of witchcraft and she was put on trial.

“Ange d'or de Ciel” The Judge said “You stand before this court accused of witchcraft. Have you anything to say for yourself to claim you innocence?”

Ange d'or de Ciel clutched her gold wings for strength before speaking “I have done no wrong. I am simply a homeless wretch who is hated and feared by many, despite no wrong doings that which I have committed. I have just myself and the Goddess to which I pray.”

“Good God CC, will you PLEASE stop making people cry??” my inner voice whines. “Too bad” I reply.

Despite her humble answer of honesty, Ange d'or de Ciel was sentenced to be burned at the stake. On the day of execution, she was lead down to the fairgrounds where a platform and stake had been erected for purposes of burning and ignominy. She was dressed in a long white gown for the hungry flames to catch. All around the fairgrounds the townspeople gathered, shouting foul things. Ange d'or de Ciel hid her face as she was tied to the stake.

“Have you any last words?” the Judge said, the execution flame in hand.

Ange d'or de Ciel closed her eyes and said “Oh Goddess! Forgive me of my wrongs!”

“The Goddess does not forgive witchcraft!” The Judge sneered

“Oh do I, Judge? Or do you see yourself as a person of all knowing who punishes the weak and lame?” said a voice which came from a figure clothed in shades of blue.

“Goddess! Forgive me! I....I....” the Judge stammered before the Goddess cut him off.

“You are the foul scum of the Earth for which Hell was created!” The Goddess spat

“”And as for you!” The Goddess said to the girls who first accused Ange d'or de Ciel of witchcraft “you can join him in Hell.”

The girls wept and begged for mercy, but The Goddess stepped over them and made her way to Ange d'or de Ciel.

“Come my child. Your place is beside me in the heavens” she said gently, holding out a kind hand.

“But Goddess! I....I....my bonds.” Ange d'or de Ciel said.

The Goddess raised her hand and the bonds fell. “My most Loyal are rewarded the most Great.” She said “Ange d'or de Ciel, may I see your necklace?”

Ange d'or de Ciel obediently gave her the winged necklace. The Goddess took it in her hands, silently prayed over it for a minute, then pressed the wings to Ange d'or de Ciels back.

Something amazing happened. The wings attached to Ange d'or de Ciels back and began to grow. White light and held her in place while beams of gold played their heavenly music about her. At last the transformation was compete. Ange d'or de Ciel stood before the townspeople clothed in the blue and gold garb of Heaven.

“Goddess....thank you.” Ange d'or de Ciel said

“There is no need to thank me Ange d'or de Ciel” The Goddess said, tucking a loose lock of Ange d'or de Ciels golden hair behind her ear. “Now come with me and be loved.”.

With that Ange d'or de Ciel and the Goddess flew into the Heavens, never to be seen again by human eyes. But now, if you listen closely on a fiar night you may hear Ange d'or de Ciel flying around, searching for the weak and lame to take to a place of love.

“But CC, you never clearly stated what happened to the Judge and the girls!” my inner voice states. “They died and went to burn in Hell the day after this incident.” I say. “O0o0o0o0o nice!” my inner voice says. I just roll my eyes....

tell me what you think before I turn it in please!!

Btw,
                              Spoiler:
                              Ange d'or de Ciel means "Gold Angel of Heaven......hence all the refrences to gold....
                              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                              X