• Show
Clear All

Afternoon sci

I still haven't watched tracker so i hope y'all don't want the caps for it
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Afternoon sci

I still haven't watched tracker so i hope y'all don't want the caps for it
      Afternoon hun.

So, you're boycotting it huh?? NP hun.

Does anyone know what Hannanora likes?? It's her Birthday today.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Afternoon hun.

So, you're boycotting it huh?? NP hun.

Does anyone know what Hannanora likes?? It's her Birthday today.
        Yep

I have never not watched an ep of stargate....

Thank you Keller
        sigpic

Comment

Yep

I have never not watched an ep of stargate....

Thank you Keller

I'm sorry you dislike her so much. I kept an open mind for this ep and eventhough I rolled my eyes at some parts and ignored others, it wasn't too bad.

Well, I hope Hanna still likes Ben Barnes. I cheated and looked at one of her old posts and saw that she's been in the Ben Barnes/Prince Caspian thunk thread.

Happy Birthday Hannanora!!!

Comment

I'm sorry you dislike her so much. I kept an open mind for this ep and eventhough I rolled my eyes at some parts and ignored others, it wasn't too bad.

Well, I hope Hanna still likes Ben Barnes. I cheated and looked at one of her old posts and saw that she's been in the Ben Barnes/Prince Caspian thunk thread.

Happy Birthday Hannanora!!!

I'm tired......I'm tired of Teyla being almost constantly missing now

Oh very nice sci!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm tired......I'm tired of Teyla being almost constantly missing now

Oh very nice sci!
              I know hun. I know. *hugs*
              Well, we'll get to see her next week where she belongs.
              Spoiler:
              Fighting side by side with John.

Thanks hun.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                Quite possibly. She likes to write fanfic at night, the perfect it in Geometry or World History AP or even French when I'm supposed to be paying attention and then it flows out on the paper.
                Strangely enough, my muse doesn't like Orchestra that much, same w/ English and Chemistry and in Creative Writing she just takes off...

What is TFK????

accepted friend req. and do you really have the cats you speak of?
                Yup 12 housecats and one baby panhther. 8 of the housecats thought are baby kittens.

TFK = The Forbidden Kingdom (Thanks again Sci for the wonderful sigs ) Also what did you think of the sumup? Johns past has a very odd way of catching up to him does it not?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I know hun. I know. *hugs*
                  Well, we'll get to see her next week where she belongs.
                  Spoiler:
                  Fighting side by side with John.

Thanks hun.
                  Well i ain't getting my hopes up until i actually see it happening!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Yup 12 housecats and one baby panhther. 8 of the housecats thought are baby kittens.

TFK = The Forbidden Kingdom (Thanks again Sci for the wonderful sigs ) Also what did you think of the sumup? Johns past has a very odd way of catching up to him does it not?
                    NP hun. Where are those sigs anyway???

Yes, it is odd how that can happen.

Well i ain't getting my hopes up until i actually see it happening!
                    Have you seen and caps or you staying spoiler free???

Comment

Have you seen and caps or you staying spoiler free???
                      I've seen the caps but i still ain't getting my hopes up until i see it.....I'm fedup getting my hopes up just to get it crushed time and time again!
                      sigpic

Comment

I've seen the caps but i still ain't getting my hopes up until i see it.....I'm fedup getting my hopes up just to get it crushed time and time again!
                        Ok hun. I'm sorry and I do understand. I guess, I'm still trying to stay positive. It's the only way to keep my shippiness alive.

Comment

Morning...what caps? What episode? have I missed anything good?

I doubt that next weeks' episode will have anything JT significant besides them fighting side by side....this episode will be all
                          Spoiler:
                          daniel, rodney, john and woosley
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh what a surprise it won't be about Teyla as well
                            sigpic

Comment

I made an anti Keller sig
                              Spoiler:

Do you think i should take the Teyla text out of it?
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh what a surprise it won't be about Teyla as well
                                Maybe there should be a supply closet malfunction and John and Teyla is locked in there alone

I can't remember if Teyla was in the SciFi promo for First Contact.. hrmm then again if you want to watch unfair.. then go on CSI NY... I think the promo hit for next week...NO Lindsay in it... and I think I've seen promo shots for hrmm either it's 4 or 5 epis..and it's basically all Mac and Stella...there hardly the rest of the main cast gets to be in any shots.. so the unfairness is not just on Sargate Atlantis.. with balancing out things ... then again with promos I think they just chose random scenes and it ends up being shots where someone isn't in.. so it's no way in telling how much those characters will be there...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X