X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    ITA! Its the first episode that I haven't paid attention too

Cause it was pants
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
      Hi !

Wow it's so great to know glad things are good

It's really beautiful

I try but I have problems I don't know where to post it and now the quality isn't so great that it was with the conversion so I'm a little ashamed. nevertheless I try and I don't know where to post it lol
      OT
      Spoiler:
      I'm really glad he is okay and glad too if I could help you I didn't want to intrude or anything

Thanks Asgard. I'm glad too.
      Thank you. I'm glad you liked it

I can't see anything, but I love the Song!! So beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

OT
      Spoiler:
      You're not intruding. You just keeping me in your thoughts was awesome. Thanks ((HUGS))

It's totally awesome beautiful

Thanks for the news

Thanks and NP

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      Aw Thanks Asgard not stopping just dropping these off for Amcs Birthday sorry they are a bit late
      http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...csBirthday.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...sBirthday2.jpg
      Wonderful job Donna

Originally posted by Nath View Post
      I love team moments, it's great. That's why I enjoyed SG-1 so much. It was about friends walking together into aventure.
      But I like these episodes too. It's a way to give all the actors good stories.

As I am in the Shep/Teyla ship discussion thread, I'll dare asking a question that hunts me : Do you think it is possible that the son of Teyla is John's too (I know, it's stupid but it would be great, wouldn't it ?) Ancient and Wraith genes, that would be awesome, don't you think ?
      Nath!!!

I agree. I love team moments too. It brings them all together and the dynamics are different.

According to JM he's all K's. Sorry.
      Spoiler:
      I wouldn't be surprised if Michael gave Torren Ancient genes, but I doubt that it would make it John's. If you know what I mean. I would be just considered a type of gene therapy like the others in Atlantis got. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        Yeah, absolutely.

Lovely!!

--

Tracker:

Spoiler:
        I actually didn't mind it that much. There were some moments that I kinda liked. Aparts from other ones, which I chose to ignore.

Like the whole R/K/R thing. Ugh.

And... Keller fighting? Yeah right.
        I totally agree

Tracker
        Spoiler:
        I saw it last night and yeah, there were actually some scene's i liked but most of the time...i was bored.

What saved this episode for me from being a total disaster was the fact that they kept Ronon and Rodney together for most of the whole episode and Keller with the runner. If i would have had to endure a whole episode seeing the Ronon/Keller/Rodney love triangle and them fighting for her attention like we got in the beginning scene and in the end, i wouldn't have been able to see the whole episode. I cringed at those scene's.

Keller was okay except for that fight scene! so made me laugh!.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        Who wouldn't?

Spoiler:
        It was ridiculous, to me. The last we'd seen her in a crisis like this, she was wining and staring with big eyes, and now suddenly she can take on a Wraith, who's supposed to have reflexes much, much faster than her. Not the mention stronger...

Anyway.
        Again i agree,
        Spoiler:
        It did look ridiculous because she went from not knowing how to fight to now being able to stand toe to toe with a wraith! come on!. I would have believed it if she maybe blocked a few shots and then got taken down by the wraith and then Rodney shooting the wraith killing it but nope, they had her be able to keep the wraith at bay and even hit him with the stick...and in very slow motion lol..just like you said, i thought the wraith were faster than that!. Oh and in general, those wraith were way to easy to kill. Rodney shot a few wraith like crazy and they didn't fall down but Keller stabs that one wraith that tried to get the little girl ONE time and it dies!. At least when Ronon killed that wraith with his knife, he twisted the knife to kill him, so that was at least more beliveable but just a stab from Keller and it dies. So yeah, definitely some parts i didn't like.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          Aw Thanks Asgard not stopping just dropping these off for Amcs Birthday sorry they are a bit late

Great sigs Donna!

lol Here what I wrote to JM I really hope it doesn't sound too stupid but I knew if I think too much I wouldn't do it.
          Spoiler:
          Hi Mr !
          How are you ?
          I wanted to write this because it will probably help me to feel better but I warn you I will seem a total girlish, stupid fan and I hate this but it bothers me and as there is others things I try to eliminate the issues that I can.

I'm really disappointed on one thing. In fact several (if we count the end of SGA) but with the end of it I'm disappointed we don't see Teyla in this ep. I know there is probably a lot of possibility as to why she wasn't there, motherhood issue, The Queen shooting... But I'm disturbed with Keller. I know I will sound anti Keller and it's perhaps unbelievable (I don't know) but I am not I enjoyed her character and I will probably received lemon but I loved her in Missing I find her so fun.
          Now Keller is the doc, can fight and save her life. Will she become a leader too ? In this case it would be a perfect opportunity to replave Teyla. I'm really saddened that we haven't a season 6 but at the same time I ask myself if we would see again Teyla.
          My problem isn't the lack of Teyla (as I said undertand she can miss eps) besides I thought that she had great ep. But you said we will see a lot more of Teyla than in season 4 and in fact she missed 2 eps it's more than in season 2 and 3. But like I said my problem isn't this my problem is that Keller had so much development. I liked her as whiny like everybody said I don't need another hero or worst a whiny hero otally like McKay. In 2 seasons she had more development that a lot of character. You say it's because people dislike her but to be honnest Teyla suffers a lot of critic (as a fan I can assure you that I was really disgusted) and you didn't give her that chance in my opinion. Even if I really love her arc in season 4 and really like Teyla in season 5 and even more if it's possible in The Queen.
          So in fact my question is besides Prodigal as you said to us did we have to fear that Teyla be MIA ?

Another problem that I have (and on this poit it's totally my fault I shouldn't have became a shipper, believe me it gave me a lesson) how is it possible that Keller has 2 love interests and in the main cast while we waited for so long for Teyla ?
          I am a sheyla shipper and I hope that it won't declare a war and once again I hope I won't receive lemon lol but why give us something like the beginning of Search & Rescue ad nothing more ? Don't you know that if you give a hand people want the arm too ? So John and Teyla will have some scenes together or after 4 years of great friendship (yeah I speak of friendship) they will do as if they don't know each other ? I can't believe you gave a love triangle between main cast while you always said it would't be possible for John Teyla. If you wanted to drop the ball so you only needed to stop it all. I find it a little cruel (but I suppose you don't lead it against me personally lol). But I don't know a lot of spoiler and if it's possible I will seem even more stupid that I can seem right now I wanted to know too if there will be a resolution between Kanaan and Teyla I mean are they friends or more. At least if she had find someone nice and caring it's good.

So after all of this I want to assure you that I'm not an anti Keller and if you remember my other posts (I doubt it lol) I'm all for what you've done until now and I can't say that there is one ep that I dislike. Yeah once again I'm probably one of the few or the only one to have liked Irresonsible lol.

So now that I expose my mind and find me totally stupid (it's the problem when you decide to don't think) and that I know that in only 2 words you will probably put me in my place again I will stop here, even if I have another things to say like I don't care for the doctors generally I like them but I always find they made awesome and beautiful death (in SG1 yet) and didn't saw the point to bring one in full force but once again I fear to receive a lot of lemon lol.

I wanted nevertheless to thank you for all these awesome years and Stargate Continuum was awesome I so love it and I cry several times. I so hope there will be more movies (I don't know if it is decided yet).
          To excuse myself I have to say too that I was in a loçt of stress these last several weeks and that finally I find a job After weeks of crying I'm crying from joy now lol.
          Thanks for listening (you understande what I mean ) and sorry for my poor english if you cringe as much as I cringe when I read something in my language with faults so I really pity you.
          Goodbye.
          Good questions Asgard and i hope he answers you.

One main problem is exactly what you said,
          Spoiler:
          They can make a love triangle between 3 main cast members but yet, they didn't between John and Teyla because supposedly they didn't want to get any main characters together. Please, they are doing it with Rodney, Keller and Ronon. Why are John and Teyla any different, because John is the lead of the show and he can't have a relationship with one of the main characters?. Ah well, i guess time will tell on that one.
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Was there a trailer for next weeks show? Was it good??

ITA with you Mayra.

Hey Asgard. If you need help with you vid, maybe Nina, Linda, Mayra, Steph, Laura, TJ, Donna and others can help you.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              I found a trailer for next week's episode, First Contact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbTq_VJw6js

Tracker Notes:
              Spoiler:
              I was surprised that I liked the episode ok and Keller didn't annoy me as much as usual. The parts I enjoyed the most was the banter between Ronon and Rodney....and when Rodney called that woman "sir" (priceless). I was irritated that Teyla was not present at all in the episode! I'm tired of her being cast aside and not be a part more of SGA!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                I totally agree

Tracker
                Spoiler:
                I saw it last night and yeah, there were actually some scene's i liked but most of the time...i was bored.

What saved this episode for me from being a total disaster was the fact that they kept Ronon and Rodney together for most of the whole episode and Keller with the runner. If i would have had to endure a whole episode seeing the Ronon/Keller/Rodney love triangle and them fighting for her attention like we got in the beginning scene and in the end, i wouldn't have been able to see the whole episode. I cringed at those scene's.

Keller was okay except for that fight scene! so made me laugh!.

Again i agree,
                Spoiler:
                It did look ridiculous because she went from not knowing how to fight to now being able to stand toe to toe with a wraith! come on!. I would have believed it if she maybe blocked a few shots and then got taken down by the wraith and then Rodney shooting the wraith killing it but nope, they had her be able to keep the wraith at bay and even hit him with the stick...and in very slow motion lol..just like you said, i thought the wraith were faster than that!. Oh and in general, those wraith were way to easy to kill. Rodney shot a few wraith like crazy and they didn't fall down but Keller stabs that one wraith that tried to get the little girl ONE time and it dies!. At least when Ronon killed that wraith with his knife, he twisted the knife to kill him, so that was at least more beliveable but just a stab from Keller and it dies. So yeah, definitely some parts i didn't like.
                Heehee. Yep, I agree with you, too.

Spoiler:
                It was surprised when that Wraith died too, when Keller stabbed him. I'd think bullets are more harmful. But oh well.

I thought the little kid was sweet though, and Ronon keeping the doll for her. Ronon and Rodney are funny together, so not everything sucked.
                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post

Tracker Notes:
                  Spoiler:
                  I was surprised that I liked the episode ok and Keller didn't annoy me as much as usual. The parts I enjoyed the most was the banter between Ronon and Rodney....and when Rodney called that woman "sir" (priceless). I was irritated that Teyla was not present at all in the episode! I'm tired of her being cast aside and not be a part more of SGA!
                  Thanks TJ!!

First Contact
                  Spoiler:
                  It looks like Todd's some how involved and when everything starts explode, it looks like Teyla is with John in the control room. I'm hoping some good JT scenes.

I haven't seen The Tracker yet, but I usually love the banter between the two of them.

Comment

Thanks TJ!!

First Contact
                    Spoiler:
                    It looks like Todd's some how involved and when everything starts explode, it looks like Teyla is with John in the control room. I'm hoping some good JT scenes.

I haven't seen The Tracker yet, but I usually love the banter between the two of them.
                    So am I!
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm just excited to see Danny Boy in Atlantis again
                    --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                      Great sigs Donna!

Good questions Asgard and i hope he answers you.

One main problem is exactly what you said,
                      Spoiler:
                      They can make a love triangle between 3 main cast members but yet, they didn't between John and Teyla because supposedly they didn't want to get any main characters together. Please, they are doing it with Rodney, Keller and Ronon. Why are John and Teyla any different, because John is the lead of the show and he can't have a relationship with one of the main characters?. Ah well, i guess time will tell on that one.
                      Tracker & Whispers
                      Spoiler:

I didn't like this one either. I'm getting tired of these eps where the team is split up. Eventhough Whispers was Shep heavy...my fav unless someone hasn't noticed ,....I still felt the loss of Teyla and Ronon. I kept thinking about all the missed opportunities in each of these eps for the various characters.
                      Bottom line...too much Keller...enough already...we know she's their favorite, but enough is enough!
                      I totally agree about the shipping of major characters....they are so hypocritical unless it involves their fav Keller.
                      Blue, I've followed you around this forum today and I totally agree with your take on all this....it's all so depressing, the direction the show is going in. It makes the cancellation even more depressing.

ITA with you Mayra.

Hey Asgard. If you need help with you vid, maybe Nina, Linda, Mayra, Steph, Laura, TJ, Donna and others can help you.
                      Yes! There was an awesome promo for next week!
                      First Contact
                      Spoiler:

I hope my "hopes" aren't too high for this one....*wonders how they can put Keller front and center in this one and ruin it too*...anyway...Daniel Jackson!!!!!! Love him!
                      Lot's of action...Ancient tech...looks like they are exploring more of the city...I really miss that.
                      Shep and his big gun, , stalking through the corridors.
                      New baddie???? Just a flash of them, but some kind of alien, don't know if they are friend or foe.
                      Todd!! My fav baddie/alli.
                      It's a two-parter right?
                      Now this one I'm excited about.

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post

Tracker Notes:
                      Spoiler:
                      Tracker
                      Spoiler:

The humor between Rodney and Ronon is what kept me from turning it off.
                      I record it anyway, so I figured I could just fast-forward to the Shep bits. *does that comment look dirty to anyone else?*
                      And the "sir" comment was so funny!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
                        I love team moments, it's great. That's why I enjoyed SG-1 so much. It was about friends walking together into aventure.
                        But I like these episodes too. It's a way to give all the actors good stories.

As I am in the Shep/Teyla ship discussion thread, I'll dare asking a question that hunts me : Do you think it is possible that the son of Teyla is John's too (I know, it's stupid but it would be great, wouldn't it ?) Ancient and Wraith genes, that would be awesome, don't you think ?
                        Wel, you know how TPTB are about all this, so I'll just say, we can only dream that, besides, the reality I come from John MARRIED Teyla the same night he met her!! (ain't he a lucky human?)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                          Tracker
                          Spoiler:

I record it anyway, so I figured I could just fast-forward to the Shep bits. *does that comment look dirty to anyone else?*
                          Dirty? Just a bit
                          --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                            So am I!
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm just excited to see Danny Boy in Atlantis again
                            Me too.

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                            Tracker & Whispers
                            Spoiler:

I didn't like this one either. I'm getting tired of these eps where the team is split up. Eventhough Whispers was Shep heavy...my fav unless someone hasn't noticed ,....I still felt the loss of Teyla and Ronon. I kept thinking about all the missed opportunities in each of these eps for the various characters.
                            Bottom line...too much Keller...enough already...we know she's their favorite, but enough is enough!
                            I totally agree about the shipping of major characters....they are so hypocritical unless it involves their fav Keller.
                            Blue, I've followed you around this forum today and I totally agree with your take on all this....it's all so depressing, the direction the show is going in. It makes the cancellation even more depressing.

Yes! There was an awesome promo for next week!
                            First Contact
                            Spoiler:

I hope my "hopes" aren't too high for this one....*wonders how they can put Keller front and center in this one and ruin it too*...anyway...Daniel Jackson!!!!!! Love him!
                            Lot's of action...Ancient tech...looks like they are exploring more of the city...I really miss that.
                            Shep and his big gun, , stalking through the corridors.
                            New baddie???? Just a flash of them, but some kind of alien, don't know if they are friend or foe.
                            Todd!! My fav baddie/alli.
                            It's a two-parter right?
                            Now this one I'm excited about.

Tracker
                            Spoiler:

First Contact
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't want to get to excited either, but it's hard when you're starving for some good JT time.

I think they are the baddies. And it could prove interesting. I see Todd too.

I hate to tell you, but I think Ronon and Keller are together on the Daedalus int he second half.

John is with the Travelers and man I hope Teyla is with him. I hate to see her left behind.... again.

Comment

Nath!!!

I agree. I love team moments too. It brings them all together and the dynamics are different.

According to JM he's all K's. Sorry.
                              Spoiler:
                              I wouldn't be surprised if Michael gave Torren Ancient genes, but I doubt that it would make it John's. If you know what I mean. I would be just considered a type of gene therapy like the others in Atlantis got. IMO
                              Oh... (sigh). Well, a girl can dream...

Wel, you know how TPTB are about all this, so I'll just say, we can only dream that, besides, the reality I come from John MARRIED Teyla the same night he met her!! (ain't he a lucky human?)
                              LoL. Hopefully, fanfics can provide us clever alternative stories.

Comment

Vegas
                                Spoiler:
                                It's just not fair that Teyla hasn't gone yet. They need to do it in a movie if they don't do it in the series. IMO
                                sci sci sci Didn't you know
                                Spoiler:
                                the whole movie is gonna revolve around Keller.....Teyla gonna get captured and super Keller is gonna fly in and save her then she's gonna deactivate the ZPM so it won't explode then she's gonna braid Ronon's hair thne she's gonna cook them all a sufle....

What.....She can't fly? Wait i thought super Keller could do anything!

lol Here what I wrote to JM I really hope it doesn't sound too stupid but I knew if I think too much I wouldn't do it.
                                Spoiler:
                                Hi Mr !
                                How are you ?
                                I wanted to write this because it will probably help me to feel better but I warn you I will seem a total girlish, stupid fan and I hate this but it bothers me and as there is others things I try to eliminate the issues that I can.

I'm really disappointed on one thing. In fact several (if we count the end of SGA) but with the end of it I'm disappointed we don't see Teyla in this ep. I know there is probably a lot of possibility as to why she wasn't there, motherhood issue, The Queen shooting... But I'm disturbed with Keller. I know I will sound anti Keller and it's perhaps unbelievable (I don't know) but I am not I enjoyed her character and I will probably received lemon but I loved her in Missing I find her so fun.
                                Now Keller is the doc, can fight and save her life. Will she become a leader too ? In this case it would be a perfect opportunity to replave Teyla. I'm really saddened that we haven't a season 6 but at the same time I ask myself if we would see again Teyla.
                                My problem isn't the lack of Teyla (as I said undertand she can miss eps) besides I thought that she had great ep. But you said we will see a lot more of Teyla than in season 4 and in fact she missed 2 eps it's more than in season 2 and 3. But like I said my problem isn't this my problem is that Keller had so much development. I liked her as whiny like everybody said I don't need another hero or worst a whiny hero otally like McKay. In 2 seasons she had more development that a lot of character. You say it's because people dislike her but to be honnest Teyla suffers a lot of critic (as a fan I can assure you that I was really disgusted) and you didn't give her that chance in my opinion. Even if I really love her arc in season 4 and really like Teyla in season 5 and even more if it's possible in The Queen.
                                So in fact my question is besides Prodigal as you said to us did we have to fear that Teyla be MIA ?

Another problem that I have (and on this poit it's totally my fault I shouldn't have became a shipper, believe me it gave me a lesson) how is it possible that Keller has 2 love interests and in the main cast while we waited for so long for Teyla ?
                                I am a sheyla shipper and I hope that it won't declare a war and once again I hope I won't receive lemon lol but why give us something like the beginning of Search & Rescue ad nothing more ? Don't you know that if you give a hand people want the arm too ? So John and Teyla will have some scenes together or after 4 years of great friendship (yeah I speak of friendship) they will do as if they don't know each other ? I can't believe you gave a love triangle between main cast while you always said it would't be possible for John Teyla. If you wanted to drop the ball so you only needed to stop it all. I find it a little cruel (but I suppose you don't lead it against me personally lol). But I don't know a lot of spoiler and if it's possible I will seem even more stupid that I can seem right now I wanted to know too if there will be a resolution between Kanaan and Teyla I mean are they friends or more. At least if she had find someone nice and caring it's good.

So after all of this I want to assure you that I'm not an anti Keller and if you remember my other posts (I doubt it lol) I'm all for what you've done until now and I can't say that there is one ep that I dislike. Yeah once again I'm probably one of the few or the only one to have liked Irresonsible lol.

So now that I expose my mind and find me totally stupid (it's the problem when you decide to don't think) and that I know that in only 2 words you will probably put me in my place again I will stop here, even if I have another things to say like I don't care for the doctors generally I like them but I always find they made awesome and beautiful death (in SG1 yet) and didn't saw the point to bring one in full force but once again I fear to receive a lot of lemon lol.

I wanted nevertheless to thank you for all these awesome years and Stargate Continuum was awesome I so love it and I cry several times. I so hope there will be more movies (I don't know if it is decided yet).
                                To excuse myself I have to say too that I was in a loçt of stress these last several weeks and that finally I find a job After weeks of crying I'm crying from joy now lol.
                                Thanks for listening (you understande what I mean ) and sorry for my poor english if you cringe as much as I cringe when I read something in my language with faults so I really pity you.
                                Goodbye.
                                Awesome asgard And you said you weren't very good at writing

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Tracker
                                Spoiler:
                                I wouldn't expect Shep to be able to take on a Wraith in hand to hand combat and he's been fighting them and sparring with Ronon and Teyla for five years, yet after a little sparring and no interaction with the Wraith Keller can suddenly take oneof them on . I mean Keller was alright in this ep compared to normal but that one thing really p****d me off!

Didn't you know she could
                                Spoiler:
                                take on a whole armada of wraith....Singke handedly

First Contact
                                Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                You mean Teyla's actually in this one....Naaaaa you must have been seeing things...I know, It was Keller in disguise
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X