Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ppl!!!
    No, I am not back on line offically.

I'm over at a friend of my moms who has power. THIS SUX!!! We were supposed to get power YESTERDAY OR TODAY but they're saying that we probably won't get power until TOMRROW or MONDAY!!! I don't know what to believe these days. WTF WTF WTF!!!!!! School's been canselled till Monday (and I was SO looking foward to going back today!!! Some since of normacly). So yeah. Until I post something saying "I'M BACK" or something like that I won't be up. So you pretty please hold off the B-day stuffufff until then????

Oh, and when I'm back up will somebody tell me what happened on "The Queen?" and "Tracker"???????
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      YO MrsB... OT

Spoiler:
      You grateful for your pituitary gland? LOL
      OT -

Spoiler:
      LLOL!!!! Wasnt that a cool ep? Do you ship Peter/Olivia yet?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        OT -

Spoiler:
        LLOL!!!! Wasnt that a cool ep? Do you ship Peter/Olivia yet?
        OT--

Spoiler:
        Nah, I ship Walter/Olivia LOL Just kidding...
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Welcome back Donna!
          Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Squeeeeeee!!!!! Elf and Donna!!!!

Oh no hun. That so sucks to lose your post.
          But I'm so happy to see you here.

I think you mean Vegas.
          Spoiler:
          I think Vegas is a AU type of ep.

Tracker is the one with
          Spoiler:
          Ronon, Rodney and Keller

Yeah!!!!!!!
          I was just thinking about you.

Is that a trick question?

No I haven't hun. She didn't come on much before the storm either.

Thanks Snowball. Jess will probably agree. She finished betaing, I finished editting and it's on FF.net and Beya.
          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Awesome sci...
          Spoiler:
          John and Teyla whumpage

You and me both sci I will be one eriously pissed off Scot!

pfft...Does she ever get her due!!

DONNA......*runs and tackle hugs Donna*
          Thanks everyone Lea ill be online tonight if you are maybe then i can catch up
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

YO MrsB... OT

Spoiler:
            You grateful for your pituitary gland? LOL
            Sorry. Noisy me peeked.

Fringe OT
            Spoiler:
            That whole beginning scene soooo freaked me out.
            But otherwise great ep.
            I so love the dad.

MrsB
            Spoiler:
            I see the chemisty for Peter and Olivia, but I have a feeling that it won't happen right away because of the death and mistrust of her partner/lover.
            I did love the comment by the dad though. lol

Awesome sci...
            Spoiler:
            John and Teyla whumpage

You and me both sci I will be one eriously pissed off Scot!

pfft...Does she ever get her due!!

DONNA......*runs and tackle hugs Donna*
            Thanks Linda. I'm so glad you liked it.
            Vegas
            Spoiler:
            I agree. I mean it's the second to the last ep. They have to be there.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            Hello ppl!!!
            No, I am not back on line offically.

I'm over at a friend of my moms who has power. THIS SUX!!! We were supposed to get power YESTERDAY OR TODAY but they're saying that we probably won't get power until TOMRROW or MONDAY!!! I don't know what to believe these days. WTF WTF WTF!!!!!! School's been canselled till Monday (and I was SO looking foward to going back today!!! Some since of normacly). So yeah. Until I post something saying "I'M BACK" or something like that I won't be up. So you pretty please hold off the B-day stuffufff until then????

Oh, and when I'm back up will somebody tell me what happened on "The Queen?" and "Tracker"???????
            I know that Elf can totally empathize with you. She's stuck in a hotel during all this.

Comment

OT--

Spoiler:
              Nah, I ship Walter/Olivia LOL Just kidding...

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              Thanks everyone Lea ill be online tonight if you are maybe then i can catch up
              Ok. I'll be on.

Comment

Vegas
                Spoiler:
                I agree. I mean it's the second to the last ep. They have to be there.
                Well when it comes to TPTB...especially in regards to Teyla and Ronon...Nothing surprises me...
                Spoiler:
                If they are missing in this ep i wouldn't say i would be that surprised...Pissed off maybe but not surprised....

They don't seem to want to bother all that much with Teyla..Or Ronon for that matter this season...All they seem to care about is Keller, McKeller and McShep.....I don't know why they still have Ronon and Teyla hang around.....

I'd love to see Ronon and Teyla tell them they're leaving and then them geting together a little army of their own to do their own fighting against the wraith!
                sigpic

Comment

I know that Elf can totally empathize with you. She's stuck in a hotel during all this.
                  *gack*
                  ouch.

We lost power over here at about 8:50 friday. Some ppls in my subdivision lost power at 6!!!!

Then last night power came on for about 30sec before shutting off. Scared me, that's for sure!!!

Aout 5 minutes before power went out, I checked the National Hurricane Centers website to see where Ikie-boy was. I was like "gack!!!! we are sk-rewed!!!!" then power when out. this sux!!!

Elfie!!!
                  R U OK??????? I was thinking about you !!!

Comment

Tracker is on tomorrow.
                    Spoiler:
                    I was just wondering, since John doesn't look to be with Ronon,Rodney and Keller, that they will have a "B" story on Atlantis. *crossing fingers* for more JT moments, but not expecting it.

*crickets chirping*
                    Where is everyone???
                    Tracker . . .

Spoiler:
                    I hope so too, but . . . let's not get overly excited, just to end up disappointed. I am looking forward to Tracker, though I have no idea why.

--

Congrats on your milestone MrsB.
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Well when it comes to TPTB...especially in regards to Teyla and Ronon...Nothing surprises me...
                      Spoiler:
                      If they are missing in this ep i wouldn't say i would be that surprised...Pissed off maybe but not surprised....

They don't seem to want to bother all that much with Teyla..Or Ronon for that matter this season...All they seem to care about is Keller, McKeller and McShep.....I don't know why they still have Ronon and Teyla hang around.....

I'd love to see Ronon and Teyla tell them they're leaving and then them geting together a little army of their own to do their own fighting against the wraith!
                      I agree.
                      Spoiler:
                      I don't hate Keller, but it does bother me how they are pushing Rodney and Keller vs John and Teyla.

I guess we'll have to see and take one ep at a time.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      *gack*
                      ouch.

We lost power over here at about 8:50 friday. Some ppls in my subdivision lost power at 6!!!!

Then last night power came on for about 30sec before shutting off. Scared me, that's for sure!!!

Aout 5 minutes before power went out, I checked the National Hurricane Centers website to see where Ikie-boy was. I was like "gack!!!! we are sk-rewed!!!!" then power when out. this sux!!!

Elfie!!!
                      R U OK??????? I was thinking about you !!!
                      Well, I hope you get it back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                        Tracker . . .

Spoiler:
                        I hope so too, but . . . let's not get overly excited, just to end up disappointed. I am looking forward to Tracker, though I have no idea why.

--

Congrats on your milestone MrsB.
                        You are such a optimist(sp)!

Congrats on Milestone MrsB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well, I hope you get it back soon.
                          Believe me, I am PRAYING for power. I keep trying to will it on but it won't work!!

Comment

I agree.
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't hate Keller, but it does bother me how they are pushing Rodney and Keller vs John and Teyla.

I guess we'll have to see and take one ep at a time.
                            Spoiler:
                            I didn't hate her either...But now i've grown to hate and detest her
                            sigpic

Comment

You are such a optimist(sp)!
                              Was there a hint of sarcasm I detected there? LOL.
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Caring Is Sharing (It hasn't been edited yet. I hope you like it. )
                                Spoiler:

Sharing Is Caring

Woolsey, John, Teyla, Ronon, Rodney and Keller are sitting in the conference room talking about Todd, the Wraith and the gene therapy that they getting ready to test.

“So, I guess we’re all set then. Right?” Keller questions.

John sits shaking his head, “I don’t like. I didn’t like it the last time we did this and I think you know why.”

“I agree,” Ronon booms. “We almost didn’t get Teyla back last time and she was almost killed. I don’t think we should do this again.”

Teyla sighs, “There is no other way to do this John. If this gene therapy works then I will have to become the Primary Queen to present this to the rest of the alliance.”

John sits back in his chair and crosses his arms to show his silent protest.

Woolsey flips a page in his folder, “Well, according to the information that… Todd has given us; he will have a Wraith waiting for us on planet RS-971. We will bring him here and begin the testing.”

Rodney makes a sour face, “And why is it again that he just doesn’t bring it here?”

“Well, according to him, he doesn’t want it to be too obvious that he’s involved… just in case things go wrong,” John answers with a sound of doubt in his voice.

Woolsey closes his folder and stands up from the table, “No matter what, we really need to see if this gene therapy will work. We will proceed as plan for tomorrow.”
                                ----------

As the team begins to assemble John notices that Teyla looks extremely tired, “You feeling ok, Teyla?”

Teyla sighs, “Torren was up most of the night crying. Dr. Keller says it is not uncommon while babies are teething, but I will be fine.”

John looks concern, “Are you sure? You can sit this one out. It’s just us getting one Wraith and then back home.”

Teyla smiles, “No, I will go. It should be simple enough.”

John nods to acknowledge her wishes and they head out. When they go through the gate, the Wraith is not there as planned. They decide to split up into two teams. Ronon and Rodney go one direction while John and Teyla go another way.

While John and Teyla search the dense woods, Teyla senses a Wraith’s presence. John recognizes the look on her face; he raises his weapon and begins to scan the area.

Within seconds the Wraith attacks Teyla. John is unable to get a clear shot while they wrestle on the ground. He charges towards them with a knife in hand.

As soon as he can, John stabs the Wraith in the neck. The Wraith is able to backhand John causing him to fly hard up against a tree and stunning him.

The Wraith pins Teyla against another tree and begins to feed on her. Her scream echoes through the forest and Ronon and Rodney run towards them.

John grabs his side arm and begins to fire upon the Wraith until it falls dead. He scrambles to his feet and quickly gets to Teyla’s side. His heart sinks at the site of her sunken face and form.

He can see that she’s afraid, “Teyla, look at me. We’ll figure this out. We’ll get a hold of Todd and we’ll fix this. Ok.”

Teyla doesn’t answer and tears stream down her face. Ronon and Rodney show up and they are stunned. John quickly sweeps Teyla into his arms and they all quickly head back to Atlantis.
                                ----------

Keller looks glum as she approaches the men after examining Teyla, “I’m sorry, but she’s not doing well at all. I have an idea, but you may not like it.”

“What?” John blurts out.

“Well, we know that Wraith can regenerate,” Keller begins nervously. “And we’ve made Teyla a Wraith before…”

“Will that work?” Rodney asks with skepticism.

“I believe so. Otherwise, she has no chance at all,” Keller answers.

“Won’t she need to feed though,” Ronon questions.

“I’m hoping that it won’t come to that. We have those liquid supplements we gave her last time. I’m hoping that will work. As soon as she well enough, we’ll restore her back to the way she was,” Keller responds.

She looks at John, “She wants to see you.”

John quickly goes in and sits by her side, “Hey, you wanted to see me?”

Teyla nods yes, “If anything should go wrong and I d…”

“Nothing is going to go wrong. You’ll be fine in no time,” John interrupts.

“But if it does,” Teyla continues. “I want you to be there for Torren. I know that Kanaan is his father, but only you can show him things, teach him things and tell him things that Kanaan cannot.”

Teyla takes a deep breath, “Kanaan is not a fighter and he does not know the things of your world. You can also tell him stories of what we have done since you’re arrival to Atlantis. Would you please to that?”

John’s eyes begin to water up, “You know I will.”

Teyla places her hand on top of John’s, “I am ready then.”
                                ----------

Hours later, the operation is done and Teyla is once again a Wraith. Unfortunately the liquid supplements are not helping Teyla with her recovery. She is steadily getting worse.

“What if we ask Todd to help?” Rodney asks with worry.

John shakes his head in defeat, “He’s not scheduled to contact us until tomorrow. Plus, he might not want to help her any way, since he’s the one
                                controlling the alliance right now.”

“I didn’t think of that,” Rodney says with a frown.

“By then it might be too late,” Ronon interjects.

“I know. If she doesn’t feed, she’ll die,” John sighs.

“Well, you know that Woolsey already said he wouldn’t allow it if it came to it. I’m not even sure if I’m comfortable with the idea,” Rodney says with disagreeable tone.

John’s looks saddens, “I guess we’ll have to see what the Doc comes up with.”
                                ----------

During the night, John silently goes to see Teyla. He grabs her right hand and places it on his chest. Teyla wakes up and fear fills her eyes.

“You have to do it Teyla. It’s the only way for you to get better,” John whispers lovingly.

Teyla shakes her head no, “I… I cannot. I will not.”

“You have to. If you do not live to be the Primary Queen, who knows what will happen and everything we’ve done so far will have been for nothing.”

“There’s an expression that we sometimes say on Earth. Caring is sharing. I’m willing to share a part of me to you. Just don’t take it all,” he says with a smile and a wink.

He tightens his grip around her wrist with his left hand and prepares himself, “Do it.”

As she begins to feed, John fights not to groan in pain and not to collapse under the stress of it all. Keller runs when she hears Teyla wail.

“Stop! What are you doing?” Keller yells.

John draws his sidearm and aim in the doctor’s direction, “This is the only way… She…needs… to finish.”

Teyla soon stops and John slumps over her bed, barely alive. Keller and a medical team quickly take John off the bed and tend to him. John weakly tells

Keller ear that he is fully to blame and Teyla had no prior knowledge of his plan. He also give the same reason for why as he did with Teyla.

Teyla quickly heals. She is ashamed of allowing herself to do what she has done. She begs Keller to make her back to normal.

Keller agrees, but suggests that Teyla make a prerecording of herself saying she approves the gene therapy. Just in case it does work. Teyla agrees and Keller gets Rodney to help them.

After Teyla is back to herself, she goes and sits by John’s side. Her tears flow as she sees his weakened state.

He gives her a weak smile, cups his hand on her cheek and uses his thumb to wipe away her tears, “What happened to your beautiful green face.”

Teyla tries to smile, but it doesn’t last long, “You should not have done this. I should not have done this to you.”

John slides his hand her hold hers, “Remember what I said a couple of years ago, on the Daedalus when we were going to Sateda to get Ronon? I meant
                                it. I would risk my life to save anyone of you… especially you.”

John’s voice gets weaker and Teyla has to bring her ear closer to hear him. Ronon and Rodney walk into the room and stand in silence.

“I want you to know… that I love you…,” he whispers in her ear before closing his eyes.

Teyla’s heart begins to race, “Dr. Keller! Please, come quick!”

Ronon and Rodney rush to Teyla’s side and Keller begins to examine John.

Keller’s eyes sadden, “I’m sorry. He slipped into a coma.” It’s only a matter of time.

Teyla begins to hyperventilate, “What have I done?”

“It’s not your fault,” Ronon begins. “He wanted to do this.”

“You knew?” Teyla asks.

Rodney clears his throat, “We both did, but there was no way to talk him out of it. Sorry, Teyla. He had some very good reasons why he wanted to do it.”
                                ----------

When Todd gets a hold of Atlantis, he is informed of what has happened. Todd reassures them that he is bringing two more Wraiths with him and that he will help restore John’s health. He thought it was the least he could do since Atlantis helped him established a position high in the alliance.

Teyla, Ronon, Rodney and Keller watch as Todd restores John’s life force.

“What?” John snaps as he sees Todd smirking at him.

“It stills amazes me how weak human emotions can be,” Todd chuckles as he looks at Teyla.

He leaves to see Keller and how the gene therapy is doing. It isn’t as successful as Todd and Keller hoped for, but Keller promises to continue working on any problems it has.

When John and Teyla are alone, Teyla gets closer to John, “Did you really mean what you said?”

John tries to pretend to be confused, but Teyla raises her eyebrow in a demanding way.

He lowers his eyes, “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that since you and Kanaan are…”

“Kanaan and I are parents of Torren, but nothing more than that,” Teyla interrupts.

John’s eyes smile at her statement.

She leans over to whisper in his ear, “I love you as well.”

They look around to make sure no one is looking and they kiss each other gently and lovingly.

The End.

What can I say then just AWESOME...

Spoiler:
                                True and deep angst in this one... anyone who can get emotions out of me with a fic then well that is written damn good... you had me teary eyed at the part where John let's her feed of him...the struggle for her not wanting to and him putting his mind to it saying she has too.. and that he would risk his life for anyone as he said but specifically her.. and telling her he loves her..

True to the show is that when John puts his mind onto something no one is able to stop him or change his mind..

Glad Todd agreed to help John.. since well that guy sure has helped that Wraith so many times,, he should have several favors to collect.. but I'm glad it had a happy ending..

You know one thing is pretty much what I would hope for on the show as well..is that if and I mean IF they decide to have Kanaan around is that Teyla would still choose John in the light of course that she knows how he feels for her.. and expressing that her feelings and her deep love is for him..not Kanaan.. he was there... and things happened..and she cares for him but is not in love with him as she is with John... if they can't do that then I just hope the waste of space just gets taken in control by Michael again and goes off... I just want him gone..poof..dissapear.. I don't want to see him again.. he bore me to tears... hell even Todd has more presence on screen then Kanaan has..he is just plain boring I'm inclined to fall alseep when he is on...

Great story once again
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X