John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doxymom
    That's not in the version they aired, CR, but I was told it was in the original script then cut for time.
    man why are they cut the best scenes out...

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas
      I'd love to see a 'Sheppard/Teyla psychic link' or 'Sheppard is mind-controlled' fic.
      I'd like to Reinforce that statement on both counts.
      And if anyone's curious as to the fic I'm currently tied up with, it's an Lee "Apollo" Adama as a Cylon fic, but that's OT.

Comment

And if anyone's curious as to the fic I'm currently tied up with, it's an Lee "Apollo" Adama as a Cylon fic, but that's OT.
        That wouldn't be "Choices That Define", by any chance would it?

Comment

Hey guys, I finally have a fic to offer you. The ship is more mild, like in the show, but it's there. Well, it's not there yet. Because the first chapter is actually Sheppard and McKay interaction but it's got a plot and stuff so the ship will come before long. The story is finished so I figure I'll update a chapter a day. You can find the first chapter at http://www.fanfiction.net/~melpomenemuseoftragedy

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
            That wouldn't be "Choices That Define", by any chance would it?
            (A) No, it's called You're All The Same. Could you please point me to this 'Choices That Define'?
            (B) Melpomene (love the name, being a Greek mythology reader), (1) You double-posted (2) Your fic is starting nicely.
            (C) Is anyone interested in one or both of the ideas that we came up with on this thread for fics?

Comment

(A) No, it's called You're All The Same. Could you please point me to this 'Choices That Define'?
              Ah! I guess the idea the Lee is a Cylon is not an entirely orginal one. lol!

As for Choices That Define- it would be a Lee/Kara shipper story found on my other Yahoo Group - Apollo/Starbuck Fic. If you're not a member there, you might find it at Beyond Insane LJ. Not sure where else the author posts his work. Sorry for the OT posts gang!

Back to our regular programing.....

I love all the cool fic being generated by these intense discussions. Awesome! (And yes I know I'm a couple of stories behind- my only excuse is two kids, a husband a dog and a cat. lol! I promise I'll get to them soon)

Comment

So, um, are we allowed to post links or "ads" for J/T Shippy stuff happening elsewhere, say LJ? Or zines?

Comment

I'd love to see a 'Sheppard/Teyla psychic link' or 'Sheppard is mind-controlled' fic.
                  I'd like to Reinforce that statement on both counts.
                  Sanssong, I don't know why you responded to Alyssa's post. (And please don't respond to that statement)
                  Let's just keep everything On-Topic here people, like my posts above.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                    <Mod Snip>
                    Here's a piccie to get back into the swing of things: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9.../capture13.jpg
                    Makes me happy to see you SP. <Mod Snip> , for John and Teyla.

Mel, I'm currently reading your fic, and as such, you're welcome for the complement.

Doxy, anything Shep/Teyla is a go, post a link for a great story of fanfic or LJ, post a link for a great vid, etc. As long as its Shepmagen, that's A-OKAY.

Think Shippy thoughts.
                    Last edited by TameFarrar; 02 February 2006, 09:34 PM. Reason: just bringing things on topic :)
                    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

<Mod Snip>

back to Shep and Teyla. Which, speaking of which I wanted to thank all you happy shippers who reviewed Forgotten Past, I've already sent the second chapter for Betaing. I'm finding all these cute ways to tie Shep and Teyla's pasts together, in a warped sorta way.
                      Last edited by TameFarrar; 02 February 2006, 09:36 PM. Reason: Just bringing things on topic :-)

Comment

Time for some Shep and Teyla math again. Okay. Goes back to Earth where tells him how obvious it is that he loves . isn't amused, but shocked! He calls his best friend who then tells him what to do. Meanwhile threatens him with his life if he does make happy.

So, give a disarming smile and says, "Marry me!"

And they lived happily ever after.

Comment

(B) Melpomene (love the name, being a Greek mythology reader), (1) You double-posted (2) Your fic is starting nicely.
                          (C) Is anyone interested in one or both of the ideas that we came up with on this thread for fics?
                          Which idea, I can't keep track of them anymore. I'm currently doing the procreation rationale one.

Nope, pretty sure my math is flawless, for a shipper anyway.

Comment

<Mod Snip>
                            In this thread we all think the those equations are right, but my math brain is fried from Calculus.

Here's an old one.

+ + = Very Happy + Protective and one confused (I love that last face)
                            Last edited by TameFarrar; 02 February 2006, 09:42 PM. Reason: quoted post removed

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                              As I was saying to one of the other mods, I originally started to monitor this thread as a mod, but after months of reading it I'm now seeing Shep/Teyla ship whenever I watch an episode! There sure is a lot of it
                              Hi! Welcome to the dark side!...... Um? Did I say that out loud? I mean hi! We tend to have that effect on people. Hope to see you around here more often!

Hmmm... John and Teyla being able to telepathically connect to one another. I like that idea. It would certainly make the show that much more interesting.

<mod Snip>
                              Last edited by TameFarrar; 02 February 2006, 09:47 PM. Reason: just keeping things on topic :-) answered post removed

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                                Time for some Shep and Teyla math again. Okay. Goes back to Earth where tells him how obvious it is that he loves . isn't amused, but shocked! He calls his best friend who then tells him what to do. Meanwhile threatens him with his life if he does make happy.

So, give a disarming smile and says, "Marry me!"

And they lived happily ever after.
                                oh Ritter you're the best...

Comment

Working...
                                X