Clear All

Originally posted by gatelover12
    spoilers for sactuary
    Spoiler:
    at least they didn't make out or *shivers* take it farther
    Spoiler:

*Shudders*Well they could have it cut right at this part:
    SPOILER PIC!

Last edited by Angelique; 11 February 2005, 07:00 PM. Reason: little more spoiler space

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

The shemmagans?

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
        The shemmagans?
        LOL That's kinda catchy!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

nice pic for the mcweir one
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
            LOL That's kinda catchy!
            i agree

or maybe the Shepmagans?
            Last edited by emily_reich; 11 February 2005, 08:51 PM.

Comment

ok, i just wanted to say that i just watched sanctuary and really enjoyed it

pleasantlysurprised...

what do ya think she meant when she told shep:
              Spoiler:

"we're not as different as you think" and then what do you think shep might have learned about his ancient genes by doing that thing like sam/orlin did in ascension???.... not sheyla related but still interesting i think

Comment

On second watch it was OK, not one of my favorites though.

Comment

damn have to say..
                  Spoiler:
                  mckay was a total ass in the ep
                  sigpic

Comment

i agree...
                    Spoiler:
                    but honesly i agreed with his opinion... just not his attitude... i woulda been suspicious too....

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I agree but he wasn't as bad as he was in 48 Hours, and she did have the ranking military officer wrapped around her little finger.

Comment

yeah... anyone else think
                        Spoiler:
                        it was either some kind of influence could have over him due to his ancient genes???? like she could sense that he was different in that way and seduced him??? cuz he got that love at first sight look in his eyes as soon as SHE saw him the first time... and he acted WAY too friendly... a bit OVER ENTHUSIASTIC you might say and you could see the others were confused why he was acting that way... think teyla was jealous??? that talk in the corridor... miss "you don't need to explain yourself"..... foodfor thought

Comment

Spoiler:
                          hmm yea i think she was just a lil jealous
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah...
                            Spoiler:
                            she was not hiding it to well....

btw, does anyone else think that at this point teyla likes shep but not the other way around... (oh but that will change! )... he's been rude to her a few times and been insensitive-seeming, but i suppose that COULD come out of trying not fall for her i mean, haven't you ever tried to not get too close and personal with someone so that ya didn't fall head over heels and then end up seeming like a jerk instead??? just me? ok....

well that's how i view them at the moment... i really think shep doesn't get it.... anything he's doin is subconscious... though he *DID* seem a bit guilty when she saw caught him still.... i think he's trying not to like her TOO much since even though she's not military, she's part of his team....

ok, enough analyzing in white space for now

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I got the same vibe off of Teyla in this ep as I got from odo on startrek DS9 (alien has to hear about love interest's love interest and act like a good friend) IMHO

Comment

yes... definately.... poor teyla... shunned by her man-to-be-who-doesn't-realize-it

i must ask if you agree though that shep has a close ancient ancestor.... which would mean instead of just possessing the genes he actually IS part ancient.... knowing what we do about shep and such and taking into account his attitude and abilities i think it's entirely plausible... what do you think??

now we just have to find out teyla is really part wraith and they'll be a match made in, well.... not heaven i guess...

that would actually make for great gritty tv if they got together than they realized they were related to mortal enemies

Comment

Working...
                                X