No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, so there ARE about 8 or 9 of us now!! not bad for having 4 last week!!

and how DO you get those glowy blocks, CKO???

Comment

after 600 points ya go glowy then after that its 200 points after,til the next block (each block= 100 points)

hope that helps
      sigpic

Comment

I've got 3 and a half.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

yeah... i never understood the blocks system i just know i've gotten enough red to drag my green down!

Comment

Aaawww. + rep.

I understand it.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
              I've got 3 and a half.
              well ya just got a ding from me.. (although im not sure how high of a ding)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                well ya just got a ding from me.. (although im not sure how high of a ding)
                Thanks, it was 7. How big are mine???

I just gave you one.

Comment

i'd give you both more but it won't let me

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                    Thanks, it was 7. How big are mine???

I just gave you one.

3... not bad..

and em... i'd ding ya but gotta spread rep before i can ding ya again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                      i'd give you both more but it won't let me
                      That's ok, I got one from CKO.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                        3... not bad..

and em... i'd ding ya but gotta spread rep before i can ding ya again.
                        I'M A 3!!!! I thought I was a 1 or a 2. That's what Emily was last time she dinged me.

BTW, I dinged Emily, but then I'm only a 3.

Comment

so am i 4 or 3 or what???

i have no way of finding out!! lol...

and CKO, i too must spread the rep around before i can get either of you!!

oh well... i think i've given to some people twice, so i'll get you guys soon!!

Comment

and there are some who can ding big too (tame... can ding 42... but that could be more now)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              so am i 4 or 3 or what???

i have no way of finding out!! lol...

and CKO, i too must spread the rep around before i can get either of you!!

oh well... i think i've given to some people twice, so i'll get you guys soon!!
                              You're probably 4 now, it's been a while since you dinged me.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                                and there are some who can ding big too (tame... can ding 42... but that could be more now)
                                Yeah, I know she's pretty high up there. The biggest I got was from Caty, I think she was 29 or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X