No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can prob hazard a guess to wear her eyes were directing - wonder what she was thinking as well.

Comment

well our guesses in THIS case are prob'ly quite correct i too wonder what she may be thinking... hmmm... captions, anyone

Comment

"MY God... he's got more chest hair than Austin Powers!"
        even thoe she aint seen Austin Powers! :-)

Comment

I was curious of what goes on in the discussion of Sheppard/Teyla ship, since Gatelover is always wandering into the Sheppard/Weir thread.

I was hoping to find some discussions of Sheyla, but I think I wandered into a private chat...

Well...don't mind me proceed with your chatting. Ciao!
          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
            I was curious of what goes on in the discussion of Sheppard/Teyla ship, since Gatelover is always wandering into the Sheppard/Weir thread.

I was hoping to find some discussions of Sheyla, but I think I wandered into a private chat...

Well...don't mind me proceed with your chatting. Ciao!
            Looks like right now we ARE kinda talking about the Sheyla in 38 min.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

indeed we ARE kinda

well given the lack of sheyla in the brotherhood.... what are us poor shippers supposed to do for the next week!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                indeed we ARE kinda

well given the lack of sheyla in the brotherhood.... what are us poor shippers supposed to do for the next week!!

We'll probably start going OT again . 699th post!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

only 99 posts to go!!!! you'll get there soon!!!

Comment

only 99 posts to go!!!! you'll get there soon!!!
                    Yes! But today I have to go to town so I might just have to wait till Monday. I'll probably get close today though.

Comment

here's hopin!!

now about that topic... well, there was ALMOST a topic i think...

Comment

Little bump.
                        Look you're almost at 1600.

Comment

woohoo!!! 1600th post!!!!!!!!

see if i can get 100 in a day, you can too!!

Comment

woohoo!!! 1600th post!!!!!!!!

see if i can get 100 in a day, you can too!!
                            I have been the last few days. I got about 125 one day. The forums kinda slow today though.

Comment

is HAS been slow today....

Comment

Sure is, how am I suppose to get those avatars this way?

Comment

Working...
                                X