• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Elf - Thanks!

OT
    Spoiler:
    Thats great you've lost that much, thats alot. Keep up the good work dude and we'll be waiting for an updated pic once your at your goal!!!

YC - Thanks man!

OT -
    Spoiler:
    Oh so you did see Fringe! Isnt it awesome? I think its gonna be another fav....
    It's always a good sign because Babe and I don't watch a lot of TV.
    Spoiler:
    (We're more into video games...) And we watch even less network TV (now that our love for CSI is over...that would make the series count, um, zero. LOL), but Fringe has potential. It's semi-X-Filey, at least, that's what we thought when we saw it....
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      It's always a good sign because Babe and I don't watch a lot of TV.
      Spoiler:
      (We're more into video games...) And we watch even less network TV (now that our love for CSI is over...that would make the series count, um, zero. LOL), but Fringe has potential. It's semi-X-Filey, at least, that's what we thought when we saw it....

OT

Spoiler:
      Yeah X-Files-ish but definitely more serialized, at least I think it will be. I thought the characters had lots of potential and the dialogue was a great mix of angst, tech talk and comical lines. I already ship Peter/Olivia lol

Comment

hello all! I'm a Newbie around here but a long time lurker. I'm not a huge shipper generally but I do love Shep/Teyla. I'm glad that this relationship is being drug out rather then packing it into season one. I think this dynamic is one of the most interesting parts of the Teyla character.

Comment

Hi everybody !
          How are you ?
          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          I dunno...That's how far i got so who knows what happened!

You love me that much you wanna feed on me

Yeah well no one is as slow as them...The WP queens!

Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaan not you too

Yeah they had great chemistry together but not shippy chemistry.......I mean TPTB never done any shippy moments between them like they done with JT and tried to do (very badly IMO) with Shep/Weir so i just really don't know where this ship grew from.....I'd see the point if there was shippy moments in the show with them but they're weren't
          yummy (it's what we said no ?)
          Yeah I understand your pov but the other too I mean the scene in Runner was shippy I remember finding them hot together I didn't know yet that he will stay. And after yes we have only chemistry but certain can consider chemistry as shippy I mean particulalry if they are convinced that there is another ship. There was such chemistry and with the Shep McKay show they were so together that I think people considered it shippy and to be honnest I'm sure if we have been for this ship we would have been happy with a few scenes as in Echoes or ok I don't see more lol but I think I can understand
          I don't go out of my way to look for shippy moments.....If i see it then great but i don't try to make a shippy moment outta a scene that isn't shippy
          Ok I will mediate this and answer you ... after a long time no I don't think I see ship where it isn't because I'm extremely difficult and I need reality I need to know that what I see is true but I like a lot to think of scenes and try to interpret them as shippy while first I'm sure for non shipper there is nothing at all.
          Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          Hi! So, um, does anybody remember the first fanfic I wrote . . . a long, long time ago, just after I joined? Well, guess what? I finally posted the first chapter on ff.net! Thank you, Mrs.B . . .

If anyone's interested:
          A Walk in the Woods
          When Teyla is captured by the wraith and made into a Runner, it's up to the boys to make sure she gets home safe. McKay snark, JT, and whump for all.
          Youhou for sure I remember I have loved it and it's fun because I remember exactly what happened until the end of chapter one and I don't remember what is next
          Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Good news on the ratings for Search and Rescue..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=236
          Youhou thanks for sharing and thank you all for the explanations because I don't understand all but I have one question what is DVR ?
          Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Here's an old sig, but we could use during last season.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...laandQueen.jpg

And here's an updated version.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...andQueen-2.jpg
          I remember them too and with the text it's totally awesome
          With so many awesome new Teyla sigs I thought I'd do a John one... I've got it on rotate but it changes so quickly that you can blink and it's gone.. so

My latest John sig....

Awesome really well done
          Oh I saw it and I forgot to say that it was awesome!

And Congrats to all milestones!!!!
          I agree congrats to all milestones I don't know how many I missed
          Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          Lovely sig Asgard!

great team sig MrsB!

Thanks Nina for the JF link!. I saw it and not much on Stargate, it was more of making fun of Scifi than discussing the show. But i was laughing at the Britney Spears comment LOL!

I remember this sig, love it Scifan!!!

Awesome John sig Blue!...love what it says, it so fits with the John sig!.

I'm really enjoying all the POV's of S&R!!!!. So many great JT moments in this episode, it definitely gives me hope!.
          Thank you so much yeah I'm like you I enjoy it
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Hannanora View Post
            Oh, yes, I know it - thanks Linda and Elf. Hmm... caught an episode of that when I couldn't be bothered to turn the tv off after an ep of SG-1. I agree - ridiculous show!

I know! And, what I think makes it worse, is that a large percent of the population thinks we're uncool for watching funny, intelligent science-fiction shows and yet it's totally acceptable and cool to watch reality shows like BB. Yuk!
            :teylaanime17: You said so well my distress other things like this it unnerves me a lot.
            Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            There is an ad on gateworld called "Who's the hottest TV woman" and take a very wild guess of who is not on the list at all.....

Also I came top drop off a OT linky to a OT movie trilogy and thought I'd share it with us Pirates People!!
            Thank you for the vid really interesting I love this movie
            Originally posted by missdtg View Post
            I love Shep and Teyla together!
            Hi and Welcome yeah I love them together too
            Originally posted by maffieg View Post
            Then your in the right place missdtg
            Welcome and have fun.

Hey guys just posted some pics[edit in the galleria]..not too awesome but I'm getting back there I think. Let me know ok. Did I mention how awesome was S&R. No one can take my joy aaway from those very telling scenes.

Love you guys.
            Hi Maff I will go see them in the Galleria your sigs are awesome
            JM BLOG UPDATE

?[/SPOILERS]
            Thank you so much for the update
            Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Thanks for the update, MrsB! I must've just missed it last night before I finally couldn't keep my eyes open.

So, Who is ready for The Seed?

I know I am because of the fact it's a new eppie and I'm ready to see a certain character going through possible trials.
            Spoiler:
            Sheppy convulsing!

And, also, as to the RP interview pertaining to
            Spoiler:
            Kanaan. If he is in a Athosian refugee camp or whatever. Does that mean that they de-hybrid him? I can't see them letting him stay there if they are really. And, they would all be security risk to Atlantis due the fact that Micheal can still definitely control. I don't care if Teyla has the Wraith DNA, you can't tell me that since they were created by Mikey that he doesn't have a stronger connection to them than she does. I would not be surprised if he has used Kanaan as a pawn to use in order to get even closer in trying to fulfill his plan.
            I am too from what we saw and it's a new
            Spoiler:
            everybody seems to have a part in it so I'm really happy and I hope
            . Sadly I won't be here neither for Linda birthday I go on vacations and I leave saturday without internet at all. I hope you will all squee and at least at my return I will have 2 eps to catch on and I will perhaps be less tempted to be spoiled lol
            I haven't read it or seen it either. But, Sci posted last night that it was in it. So, I'm curious to see how it all plays out. Though, I know we won't get the 'the one we want on screen'.

OT
            Spoiler:
            I'm doing pretty good. It's official. I've lost 44 lbs. total two months out since having my surgery. I feel good. It's freakin' awesome! I am able to get into some clothes that I haven't been able to in 2 yrs. Seriously. And, honestly, it's really not that difficult with the eating. There is a ton of things that you are able to eat. You can't just eat the portions we are all so spoiled to. I've been able to go out more with friends and family to eat at resturants and it's been great. What really helps me is that I use the small bread plate as my dinner plate. The way it breaks down is when I am getting my portions, I know that half of that plate has to be my meat portion. Then, I can get the veggies and just a little of pasta or rice. And, as far as getting my required protein amounts and stuff. My dietician told me that an ounce of cooked chicken is 7 grams of protein. So I know that If I eat like 2 ounces of grilled chicken, pork, turkey that is 14 grams. Which if I eat that much at least 3 times a day I am getting the 60 grams I need a day. I know that this is way off topic and maybe boring you now. But, this is the changes I've got to do from now on. It's not that hard because the results are very, very, positive. My skin is healthier, my hair is thick and stronger, and I've got more energy and want to actually get out and do more active things. So, now I will put all of you out of you misery and end this mighty, long commentary into the life of Elf!: HOT CHICKY MOMMA IN THE MAKING!
            Wwo this is awesome news I'm so happy for you good continuation HUGS
            Originally posted by CaroLing View Post
            hello all! I'm a Newbie around here but a long time lurker. I'm not a huge shipper generally but I do love Shep/Teyla. I'm glad that this relationship is being drug out rather then packing it into season one. I think this dynamic is one of the most interesting parts of the Teyla character.
            Hi and Welcome yeah I wasn't really a shipper until JT but who can resist to them

I tried to do things but it's not what I wanted but I think I wanted to do too difficult things for me lol so it gives this.
            Spoiler:

And this that I did a lot of time ago and din't post because I find it really bad and I discovered that I had it again

Last edited by asgard30; 16 July 2008, 07:25 AM.
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Welcome CaroLing... glad you decided to delurk.... I agree John and Teyla have a wonderful dynamic and I always find their interaction special, and it gives more depth to both their characters.. I love them separately as well but when they are together I tend to find their moments extra special..
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the Family
                Missdtg and CaroLing!!!!!

Welcome and have fun.

Hey guys just posted some pics[edit in the galleria]..not too awesome but I'm getting back there I think. Let me know ok. Did I mention how awesome was S&R. No one can take my joy aaway from those very telling scenes.

Love you guys.
                I will go look as soon as I catch up.

OOh... thanks, Sci - I must admit, I wasn't too sure of that either.

Spoiler:
                I mean he was right there... I didn't think it would exactly be much strain on them for him to come along with them. But then there was no mention of him for the rest of the episode. Although he isn't good for JT I'm glad they rescued him - I thought they'd left him behind and thought Teyla was being a bit blaise about him getting blown up, considering she'd spent a lot of the last few episodes worrying about him. They could have written that a bit clearer, really.

And hello missdtg!! Welcome to the thread! Enjoy all the squeeness!!!

NP Hanna. I was confused to and RP's interview kinda cleared that up. I think we'll know more in BT. I think JM mentioned that
                S5
                Spoiler:
                some discussion was going to be said between JT. I forget the correct wording. I'm thinking it's about K.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Welcome to the jt thread

Hey Maff how ya doing?

Awesome Sigs Blue and Lea sorry i havent been on much as ive been ill for the last few days im trying to catch up on the thread and that
                Hope you feel better hun. Sorry I missed you.

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                Zoniduck writes: “Which S5 episode is the big Ancient Toilet/Stick Fighting/Arbor Day extravaganza you were teasing us with last year, hmm?”

Answer: Our milestone 100th episode of course.

Alipeeps writes: “So, any news on how things are progressing in your anticipated fight to keep in the darker elements of the story? Were the network okay with the dark stuff or are you having to fight for it?”

Answer: We’ll find out tomorrow morning when we have our notes session.

Drdledeboer writes: “Pretty good ratings start to SGA s5.”

Answer: Actually, a tad better than reported. It was a 1.35 which would have been a 1.4 and not a 1.3. It’ll be interesting to see the DVR numbers.

Les Fez writes: “ I was wondering, with the 100th episode apparently being so huge, what are the chances that MGM/SciFi will let you guys make it an extra-long episode like threads?”

Answer: Most unlikely.

EH-T writes: “All you could come up with was we need “a different skill set”? That’s even more lame than the way Sam was written out of SG1 in season 9.”

Answer: We’ll be touching on the I.O.A.’s reasoning in this week’s episode, The Seed.

Brendan writes: “Do you know which episode Amanda Tapping will be in, in Season 5 and is it still just one episode for her?”

Answer: Provided she is available, we would love to have her appear in our 100th episode.

Wonderingbrit writes: “Will you guys ever go on location to another part of the world?”

Answer: Does Las Vegas count?
                Thanks for update MrsB.
                Woohooo
                Spoiler:
                That's awesome that it's going to be really Vegas and not some set they make.

Thanks for the update, MrsB! I must've just missed it last night before I finally couldn't keep my eyes open.

So, Who is ready for The Seed?

I know I am because of the fact it's a new eppie and I'm ready to see a certain character going through possible trials.
                Spoiler:
                Sheppy convulsing!

And, also, as to the RP interview pertaining to
                Spoiler:
                Kanaan. If he is in a Athosian refugee camp or whatever. Does that mean that they de-hybrid him? I can't see them letting him stay there if they are really. And, they would all be security risk to Atlantis due the fact that Micheal can still definitely control. I don't care if Teyla has the Wraith DNA, you can't tell me that since they were created by Mikey that he doesn't have a stronger connection to them than she does. I would not be surprised if he has used Kanaan as a pawn to use in order to get even closer in trying to fulfill his plan.
                Hmmmmm. How did I know that you'd like that part.
                Good thought on K. It will be interesting.

CSI:LV Spoiler....

Spoiler:
                I can't believe they are getting rid of Grissom. Oh well. I had fun watching for seven years, but no more.

At least there is Fringe...that looks promising.
                I know. That so stinks!!!!
                Spoiler:
                I really love Grissom. I won't be the same now, esp since Sara and Warrick are gone to.

What station is Fringe going to be on? I think Pete will like it too.

OT
                Spoiler:
                I'm doing pretty good. It's official. I've lost 44 lbs. total two months out since having my surgery. I feel good. It's freakin' awesome! I am able to get into some clothes that I haven't been able to in 2 yrs. Seriously. And, honestly, it's really not that difficult with the eating. There is a ton of things that you are able to eat. You can't just eat the portions we are all so spoiled to. I've been able to go out more with friends and family to eat at resturants and it's been great. What really helps me is that I use the small bread plate as my dinner plate. The way it breaks down is when I am getting my portions, I know that half of that plate has to be my meat portion. Then, I can get the veggies and just a little of pasta or rice. And, as far as getting my required protein amounts and stuff. My dietician told me that an ounce of cooked chicken is 7 grams of protein. So I know that If I eat like 2 ounces of grilled chicken, pork, turkey that is 14 grams. Which if I eat that much at least 3 times a day I am getting the 60 grams I need a day. I know that this is way off topic and maybe boring you now. But, this is the changes I've got to do from now on. It's not that hard because the results are very, very, positive. My skin is healthier, my hair is thick and stronger, and I've got more energy and want to actually get out and do more active things. So, now I will put all of you out of you misery and end this mighty, long commentary into the life of Elf!: HOT CHICKY MOMMA IN THE MAKING!
                That is so awesome ELF!!!!!
                Woohooo!!!!!

Here...

Spoiler:
                Robert Picardo: That's a great question, Steve, because to me ultimately that's what - you know, that's what really makes the character interesting to the loyal viewer is how the new guys fits in and reacts uniquely with each of the other principle characters.

Off the top of my head, when Woolsey arrives, in a way he's kind of - not intentionally, but in a way he's coldest to Rachel's - to Teyla's character -- Rachel Luttrell's character -- because her husband - the father of her child is basically being kept in a refugee camp and he's quite insensitive to that, I think, personally and choosing, you know, security over looking, you know, really with an open heart at her specific situation.

And what's interesting is that her character is the first one to reach out to him and really be kind to him even though he is, perhaps, least sensitive to her which says something about her character.

But also, I think, that that disarms him all the more, that she makes the first real gesture toward him. In the episode that we have already talked about -- The Seed -- at the end of that, I think he takes a major step in the relationship with Joe Flannigan's Colonel Sheppard by admitting to him tat he doesn't know if he's the right guy to run the base because he's already broken his own rules so many times.

But Joe basically says that's, you know, that's the only way to do it here and kind of gives him a, you know, a pat on the shoulder and says, you know, you're learning and you're - perhaps you're going to do better than we all thought - is the intimation of that moment.

Full article is here:

http://www.fanbolt.com/tvinterview.php?id=97&page=1
                Thanks for posting the article Jess.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                Hi everybody !
                How are you ?

Youhou thanks for sharing and thank you all for the explanations because I don't understand all but I have one question what is DVR ?

I remember them too and with the text it's totally awesome

Awesome really well done

I agree congrats to all milestones I don't know how many I missed

Thank you so much yeah I'm like you I enjoy it
                Hey Asgard. I think
                DVR is like TiVo. It records off a special machine with Digital cable or Satelite. I hope I'm right on that.

Thanks about the sigs and I missed alot of Milestones too.

Comment

asgard30 - I like your icons . I like your techniques. I do graphics too but most of my stuff is Harry potter or firefly(past obsessions!). Where do you get your caps for SGA? I'd like to do some icons and banners.

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom
                    Doxymom's ff.net page

Gator101
                    Second site

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

LoveConquers

MrsB108

Nick_0208_Ldn

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Ryan C. Charles

Sanssong

Scifan

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Fanfic Central (Teal'c is looking for Aurthors to help a new site and post fics.)

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Round Robin Fic Jan., Round Robin Fic Feb., Round Robin Fic Mar., Round Robin Fic April, Round Robin May

Round Robin June: Parts 1-10, part 11, part 12

Camy:
                    Forces of Nature

CazzBlade:
                    Primary Target

Doxymom:
                    Spectrum JT Rarepairing fic

Everlovin:
                    Kissing is Better

Gator101:
                    Kindling, Kindling Part 2, Part 3, Part 4

JT4Life:
                    What is Love

LandJrule:
                    The Day That It Was Hell for John

RubyCaspar:
                    The Long Way Home (S&R spoiler)

Seldear:
                    Spaces of Belonging

Teal'c:
                    Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:
                    He Is Mine

TeylaFan:
                    Another World

Tielan:
                    Nexus

WingedPegasus:
                    A Walk in the Woods

YappiChick:
                    Honeymoon
                    Dinner Plans

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess:
                    Ancient Baby Maker Chapter 19- Girl's Day Out

Carter O'Neill aka Sillyscipia:
                    Paintball War Chapter 4

DevineM27:
                    The Enemy Within Part 2, Chapter 1: Relationships
                    The Journal Chapter 5

Gator:
                    Tainted Survival Part 8

Hope:
                    Journey to Bring Them Home Chapter 8
                    One Moment In Time Chapter 5 (Mature Reading and Cold Shower Alert for Chapter 4)
                    Silent Torture Chapter 3

LandJrule:
                    Betrayal (Updated and finished. 3.28)

MrsB:
                    Dark Planet Chapter 7

Planet tv:
                    Teyla Snatcher(updated 6-26-08)
                    A Wish Yet to Come(updated 7-11-08)
                    DNA Snatchers(updated 6-26-08)

Ruby: Atlantis Lake Chapter 3, Chapter 4
                    I Have Almost Forgotten the Taste of Fears Chapter 6

Teal'c2006:
                    SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
                    Mature Readers Only

TeylaFan:
                    Captivity Chapter 5
                    Lost Chapter 2

Thayne M:
                    The Journal Chapter 8(Not to be confused with Devine's story with same title.)
                    Stupid Cupid and Other Rhyming Words

Wedjatqi:
                    Commiseration
                    Paternity Chapter 5 Chapter 6
                    Cold Shower Alert!!!
                    Warning: Mature Readers ONLY!

YappiChick: Out of the Loop Chapter 2

Gator:
                    Spoiled

RubyCaspar:
                    Pretend

Teyilia:
                    The Ascension War part 2 New Birth Chapter 16

Wedjatqi:
                    Parting Thoughts

Battle Prompt rec from Seldear.

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
                    Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
                    I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gator:
                    Dorkiness

Ruby:
                    Are We There Yet

Starg8fan:
                    Severed Ties

Teal'c:
                    Doctor Who- The Discovery

Teyilia:
                    SGA Lightsaber Story

YappiChick:
                    Beauty Secrets

Shep Whump Round Robin
                    Parts(1-6)

July Birthdays

Ruby's Gifts:

By Gator: Tales from a Brewery Floor
                    By MrsB: Till the End
                    By Scifan: (No Title)
                    By YappiChick: Drinking Problem

Linda's gift
                    By Yappichick(picking on Linda ficlet)

Teyilia's gift

By Scifan Concerned

Thing-a-thon
                    Master List of Author and their stories

Fic Rec
                    From Blue: Author-Frisco: Helping Hands
                    From Everlovin: Author- Tripwatcher2: Settling In(Mature readers only)

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.

Comment

Welcome to the Family
                      Missdtg and CaroLing!!!!!

I will go look as soon as I catch up.

NP Hanna. I was confused to and RP's interview kinda cleared that up. I think we'll know more in BT. I think JM mentioned that
                      S5
                      Spoiler:
                      some discussion was going to be said between JT. I forget the correct wording. I'm thinking it's about K.

Hope you feel better hun. Sorry I missed you.

Thanks for update MrsB.
                      Woohooo
                      Spoiler:
                      That's awesome that it's going to be really Vegas and not some set they make.

Hmmmmm. How did I know that you'd like that part.
                      Good thought on K. It will be interesting.

I know. That so stinks!!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      I really love Grissom. I won't be the same now, esp since Sara and Warrick are gone to.

What station is Fringe going to be on? I think Pete will like it too.

That is so awesome ELF!!!!!
                      Woohooo!!!!!

Thanks for posting the article Jess.

Hey Asgard. I think
                      DVR is like TiVo. It records off a special machine with Digital cable or Satelite. I hope I'm right on that.

Thanks about the sigs and I missed alot of Milestones too.
                      Oh ok thank you a lot for the explanation
                      asgard30 - I like your icons . I like your techniques. I do graphics too but most of my stuff is Harry potter or firefly(past obsessions!). Where do you get your caps for SGA? I'd like to do some icons and banners.
                      thank you so much you're really too nice. Yeah Sci you're probably right I should precise that the Daavis icon is not mine, sorry I thought you spoke of the challenge icons *sigh* lol I didn't understood why people call me blonde lol
                      Spoiler:
                      I find all my caps in Unique Bond and Stargatecaps and it depends what season you want you have atlantica screencaps and for S4 or 5 (which aren't always on these sites) I go on another site I don't know the name I will try to find it

Edit : I find it it's atlantis archive. I hope it can help you
                      Last edited by asgard30; 16 July 2008, 08:18 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Hey CaroLing.

If you go to "My Controls" on the top of the page and then go to Edit Avitar. You'll get to pick the icon you can use for now. Unfortunately, you have to wait until you get 2,000 post to use a costume avi.

As for SGA caps there is www.stargatecaps.com and www.atlantisarchive.com(which has all of S4.)

I hope that helps and I can't wait to see what you make.

Comment

I agree. I love the Ronon/Teyla dynamic but it's always been a teasing, brother sister type of relationship where there were none of the arkward moments between them,that come from having romantic feelings for someone.. its so much easier to talk to someone if you are not attracted to that person.. but when you are then it's a whole different ball game. Shep/Weir always seemed like a mother/son kind of relationship with her scolding Shep half the time. But the physical attraction was never there and as you say the ptb never ever gave us any real shippy moments or even hinted at them so I too have no idea where that ship grew from.. I think the writers did attempt to go in that direction in season 2, with the kiss but the complete lack of romantic chemistry between them just killed that idea.. poor Shep looked tranfixed in shock when Weir/Phoebus kissed him...
                          yep yep. that was the way I always saw those two sets of interactions. there are times that you can tell from Teyla's face she wants to smack the back of Ronon's head like any sister would. And weir was so careful to avoid any personal interactions (Sunday comes to mind) I never saw any shippiness there.
                          Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                          Hi! So, um, does anybody remember the first fanfic I wrote . . . a long, long time ago, just after I joined? Well, guess what? I finally posted the first chapter on ff.net! Thank you, Mrs.B . . .

If anyone's interested:
                          A Walk in the Woods
                          When Teyla is captured by the wraith and made into a Runner, it's up to the boys to make sure she gets home safe. McKay snark, JT, and whump for all.
                          ty saved and will read!
                          I HATE reality tv shows with a passion
                          Me too. they are an insult to the intelligence of the viewers. I find some of them deeply disturbing (intervention for one... talk about malpractice!) and others just stupid! They are only all over the tv because they are so cheap to make.
                          Welcome and have fun.

Love you guys.
                          loved your teyla & keller siggie. it was beautiful.

Comment

Makes me think that I forgot to congratulate Luciana, Mayra and EG for your awesome icons
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Hey! *waves*
                              Just stopped by to say hello.

Haven't been here for a while. I'm watching season 4 atm, 'cause I don't want to wait till it's on german tv. This might be 2009 and it's way too long.

I love season 4.
                              Seen some scenes I need to do arts with!
                              sigpic

Comment

The seed
                                Spoiler:
                                Oh yeah...I can hardly contain myself More Sheppy whump.....Just what we need

Oh, yes, I know it - thanks Linda and Elf. Hmm... caught an episode of that when I couldn't be bothered to turn the tv off after an ep of SG-1. I agree - ridiculous show!

I know! And, what I think makes it worse, is that a large percent of the population thinks we're uncool for watching funny, intelligent science-fiction shows and yet it's totally acceptable and cool to watch reality shows like BB. Yuk!
                                UGH....I so totally hate BB with all the passion i have!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                                You don't?
                                I don't drool over JF...He just doesn't really do it for me sorry *runs and hides*

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                There is an ad on gateworld called "Who's the hottest TV woman" and take a very wild guess of who is not on the list at all.....

Also I came top drop off a OT linky to a OT movie trilogy and thought I'd share it with us Pirates People!!
                                WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT......Tell me you don't mean who i think you mean.....

Welcome...Come on in.....Discuss.......have a laugh.....Pull up a seat and help yourself to some cookies!

Welcome and have fun.

Love you guys.
                                DANG....I don't believe this....I missed ya again..

CSI:LV Spoiler....

Spoiler:
                                I can't believe they are getting rid of Grissom. Oh well. I had fun watching for seven years, but no more.

At least there is Fringe...that looks promising.
                                Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
                                Spoiler:
                                tell me your kidding.....please tell me your kidding.......If this is a joke it so ain't funny!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                                I am so not watching that show anymore! Grissom is one of the only reasons why I like that show! That so sucks! Who's going to be in charge, Katherine??? Of course, give it all to Marg Helgenburger. I don't even like her that much to begin with. I love geeky and quirky Grissom. I think it's awesome how he is able to solve murders with nothing but a bug larve. That's a gift! I love that. The others don't have that capacity to do that at all! I hate the Miami one because I hate David Caruso! He doesn't do anything but mug the freaking camera with face!! And, the New York one I never get to see because I'm not home when it comes on so, I was never able to really get into that one. And, I love Gary Sinese. Well, that just goes to show me that it's time cancel CSI! Because, it is going to suck with out Grissom!
                                Spoiler:
                                I love Grissom....I was bad enough Sara leaving but Grissom would so be the last straw

I don't watch Miami because i can't stand David Caruso....I watch New York...I love Gary Sinise and all the others on that show !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X