Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Title: The Kindling, part 2
    Summary: John and Carson go fishing.
    Characters: John, Carson
    Rating: K
    Spoilers: The Kindred, Season 5

The Kindling
    Nice fic gater. I am still having a problem dealing with Clone Carson myself so I can understand how difficult it must be for John. A clone can never take the place of the original for me.. so the easiest way of dealing with it is just forgetting that Carson is a clone ..and pretending he is the real thing..
    sigpic

Comment

Blue - I like your Dunamic duo sig

And after all that wait and speculation,, it's finally time.. not much time now.. season 5 is having it's premiere on Friday..and then we can all start to squee and discuss with eachother..
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

And after all that wait and speculation,, it's finally time.. not much time now.. season 5 is having it's premiere on Friday..and then we can all start to squee and discuss with eachother..
        Thanks Nina...

Even though I've seen the ep I can't wait to be able to squee again with everyone here... because there will be lots of squeeing going on... I think that this is the best John/Teyla episode so far... at least it is for me..

S & R

Spoiler:
        Its so nice to see confirmation of what we knew all along... that John and Teyla most definitley have hidden romantic feelings for one another.
        Last edited by bluealien; 06 July 2008, 06:01 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          I was going to say the same thing. Hee hee.
          I watched it, but I just as confused.
          Hehe Well, same here . . .
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            A lot of work to catch up on but just wanted to say, loving the artwork Luciana, Donna, TeylaFan, Scifan, WL, Linda
            Thanks Mayra

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            Lovely sig WL!! And goodluck with RL and all that...

Gorgeous icons Luciana!!

Good! I hope you feel better.

Great sigs Linda.

Thanks hun!
            hehe thanks TF...I posted them again for gater...She didn't see them first time round!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            Hi everybody !

Oh I hope you feel better soon HUGS and I think I said it ? if not I love this story really beautiful and sweet

Oh ok I think I understood at the 3rd lecture and I don't express myself really well lol sorry I have always problem with understanding everything so when I don't answer on something it's generally because I read 3 times and I don't understand lol too bad. And sometimes I say things and I say to myself that it's toatlly ridiculous and I sometimes ask myself if yu happen to understand me lol so don't be afraid this is absolutely not your fault

hey I hope all is well for you Thank you for sharing because it's amazing the pic are really good and the light too you ave a great idea it's beautiful

Wow as always they are so awesome and beautiful. Besides I love these colors

I said it but I find them really great particularly the conversion ones

Great I will read it as soon as I can

Beautiful

Thanking you asgard
            sigpic

Comment

MrsB will probably be able to answer any and all questions you have about Lost spoilers...
              Thanks Mayra!

LOL!
              No problem.

I was going to say the same thing. Hee hee.
              I watched it, but I just as confused.
              thanks you two yeah it's what I thought.
              Spoiler:
              I love this serie but I'mtotally spoiler free and I like to be but sometimes it's difficult, particularly on the start of a new season and S4 bring new questions again and didn't answer anyone lol and [spoiler for first ep]
              Spoiler:
              Charlie died even if perhaps thanks to Hurley we will see him again. His new hair style (of Charlie) is really cool
              Originally posted by NinaM View Post

You're right I can't wait either
              Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Thanks Nina...

Even though I've seen the ep I can't wait to be able to squee again with everyone here... because there will be lots of squeeing going on... I think that this is the best John/Teyla episode so far... at least it is for me..

S & R
              So true
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                Thanks Nina...

S & R

Spoiler:
                Its so nice to see confirmation of what we knew all along... that John and Teyla most definitley have hidden romantic feelings for one another.

I know. I can't wait either. I wonder if Steph will pop in to visit too.

Hehe Well, same here . . .
                LOL!!!

thanks you two yeah it's what I thought.
                Spoiler:
                I love this serie but I'mtotally spoiler free and I like to be but sometimes it's difficult, particularly on the start of a new season and S4 bring new questions again and didn't answer anyone lol and [spoiler for first ep]
                Spoiler:
                Charlie died even if perhaps thanks to Hurley we will see him again. His new hair style (of Charlie) is really cool

You're right I can't wait either

So true
                Lost spoiler
                Spoiler:
                I know. I was sad about Charlie too. I loved his since LOTR too .

OT:
                Spoiler:
                Part of my kitchen is being torn apart today. What a mess!!!! Nothing beats 20+ yrs of juried rigged cabinets and contruction in a 200+ yr old house.

Catch you later.

Comment

Hi everybody !

Oh I hope you feel better soon HUGS and I think I said it ? if not I love this story really beautiful and sweet

Oh ok I think I understood at the 3rd lecture and I don't express myself really well lol sorry I have always problem with understanding everything so when I don't answer on something it's generally because I read 3 times and I don't understand lol too bad. And sometimes I say things and I say to myself that it's toatlly ridiculous and I sometimes ask myself if yu happen to understand me lol so don't be afraid this is absolutely not your fault

hey I hope all is well for you Thank you for sharing because it's amazing the pic are really good and the light too you ave a great idea it's beautiful

Wow as always they are so awesome and beautiful. Besides I love these colors

I said it but I find them really great particularly the conversion ones

Great I will read it as soon as I can

Beautiful
                  Thanks here is some more i made

This one is another OT one
                  Spoiler:
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post

Spoiler:
                    wooooo awesome........I checked about the X-Files movie and it's on at the cinema where i live on the 1st August!

TR siggie
                    Spoiler:
                    They're basically the same but with slightly differently pics...Wasn't sure what one was better

Now i'm off to bed!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post

Spoiler:
                      Love the JT banner, Donna! The XFiles one is good too, but I never watched.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        wooooo awesome........I checked about the X-Files movie and it's on at the cinema where i live on the 1st August!

TR siggie
                        Spoiler:
                        They're basically the same but with slightly differently pics...Wasn't sure what one was better

Now i'm off to bed!
                        Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Love the JT banner, Donna! The XFiles one is good too, but I never watched.
                        Thanks Guys Im really Glad Gateworld is back up
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hey LJ. It's too bad that you are so far behind on eps.

S&R
                          Spoiler:
                          As for Ford. It's not what you think.
                          It was an awesome ep though.

Those where awesome scenes with JT in Vengence. You notice that every time she looks for a hero, she calls out to John.
                          I'm kinda used to being so far behind- we only caught up on SG1 eps due to it's cancellation.

S&R
                          Spoiler:
                          I know about Ford- I got freaked by his pic because, as much as I know about him being back in John's dream, my sis doesn't. And she was right behind me painting.

Yeah I noticed that she did that in Vengence. She did it twice- in the locked room, & when that creepy bug that John "hates" was climbing up her. The worried look on her face though, she was totally worrying what would happen if they didn't turn up.
                          Then John's stupid line after she told him it's Michael- it's like "how many other baddies do we know called Michael?" If I was there, I would've slapped the back of his head for that comment (like Gibbs does in NCIS).

Kinda OT here:
                          Itunes now has audiocasts (podcasts but just audio, not a video) of Interviews done by GW (they must be popular if Itunes has done that!)- which include 2 of Rachel & only 1 of Joe.
                          Joe's is called "Space Daddy", & going by the date on it, it'll be from about the time s1 aired (it has 2004).
                          Rachel's are: "Resident Alien" from '05, & "Mother Of Destiny" from '08 (hehe- just noticed all the release dates are written in the Australian way, which is day/month/year as opposed to the US way, month/day/year.)

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
                            I finally got on. Lets see if it lasts.

Great art Donna and Linda.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                            I'm kinda used to being so far behind- we only caught up on SG1 eps due to it's cancellation.

S&R
                            Spoiler:
                            I know about Ford- I got freaked by his pic because, as much as I know about him being back in John's dream, my sis doesn't. And she was right behind me painting.

Yeah I noticed that she did that in Vengence. She did it twice- in the locked room, & when that creepy bug that John "hates" was climbing up her. The worried look on her face though, she was totally worrying what would happen if they didn't turn up.
                            Then John's stupid line after she told him it's Michael- it's like "how many other baddies do we know called Michael?" If I was there, I would've slapped the back of his head for that comment (like Gibbs does in NCIS).

Kinda OT here:
                            Itunes now has audiocasts (podcasts but just audio, not a video) of Interviews done by GW (they must be popular if Itunes has done that!)- which include 2 of Rachel & only 1 of Joe.
                            Joe's is called "Space Daddy", & going by the date on it, it'll be from about the time s1 aired (it has 2004).
                            Rachel's are: "Resident Alien" from '05, & "Mother Of Destiny" from '08 (hehe- just noticed all the release dates are written in the Australian way, which is day/month/year as opposed to the US way, month/day/year.)
                            Oh ok. I didn't know that you knew.

I love the Gibbs slap!!!!

G'night!!!

Comment

DAILY VOTING
                              LINKS

Vote for J/T on Instinct in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=240

Pics to follow for use in game:
                              Spoiler:

Vote for John And Teyla Favorite Moment Picture Game
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50938&page=23
                              (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list, don't forget to add a pic)

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...44977&page=188
                              (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45133&page=168
                              (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=93
                              (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

H&H Atlantis Members
                              Give one point to you favorite member, and take away one point for a member you might not like.
                              John Sheppard is the winner!

H&H Atlantis Season 1 Episodes
                              Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53390&page=98

H&H Atlantis Season 2 Episodes
                              Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                              Conversion is Season 2 winner!

H&H Atlantis Season 3 Episodes
                              Common Ground is Season 3 winner!

H&H Atlantis Season 4 Episodes
                              Spoils Of War is Season 4 winner!

Straight Atlantis Ship Pic Game (First to 50)
                              Vote for you favorite pairing, once a day, you can vote up to 3 couples a day if you want, it's a game with first to 50 points. (John & Teyla made into 1st place!)
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=54183&page=31

Teyla Multishipping Pic Game (First to 50)
                              So there is a new started ship pic game for Teyla..vote up to 3 couples a day if you want. Vote once a day. We made it into 1st place
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=55480&page=14

VOTING UPDATE

Well Sanctuary has now made it into the list,,, and can you all believe it ,,Sanctuary is our 29th JT episode on the list...
                              In the Straight Ship Pic Game (First to 50) John & Teyla managed to snag 1st place.. great work JT shippers I'm sure Camy is proud of us
                              We also managed to snag 1st place in the Teyla multishipping game. Awesome work JT shippers

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

RACHEL LUTTRELL OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Rachel's official site.. updated with a little message
                              Keep showing her your support and write her a comment to show our love for her.
                              http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

JEWEL STAITE OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Jewel's official website for latest news and projects and send Jewel a note if you like to show her your support as well.
                              http://jewelstaite.com/

JT NEWSLETTER

Go check out the JT Newsletter over at LiveJournal... there you will find intresting things found on JT...
                              Challanges, ficathons, fics, videos, artwork,, and much more..so head on over and check it out.
                              http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...tter/9384.html

A LITTLE SGA SEGMENT ON EXTRA

A short little segment from EXTRA about SGA, they go behind the scenes on Harmony.
                              As usual Joe likes to goof up, telling the guy pretty much he has to fall more manly *lol* then again I don't think anyone really does the falling after being stunned as Joe does...
                              http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqGnTN1MIM

HYPASPACE WEEKLY

A little video of some behind the scenes for season 3, interview with David H, Jason M & Joe F and also a little about the action figures.. and yeah David likes to be funny about the Sheppard action figure *lol*
                              http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5027.aspx

JOE FLANIGAN ON EXTRA

The video with Joe on Extra is now up on MGM's site... and as usual he is his charming self and funny... gosh do I love his relaxed style and down to earth personality
                              http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=106

SEASON 5 PROMO

A longer version of the promo for season 5 can be found here
                              http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z...PromoVid02.flv

SGA BEHIND THE SCENE SHOTS

Check out behind the scenes shots from Stargate Atlantis, from L.A Times Hollywood Backlot Series. There are pics of for example, Jason, Joe and Rachel. Beware of spoilers.
                              Respect the copyright on these pics since they were kind enough to share them. Follow the link from this post by Prion.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=142

SGA PROMO COMMERCIALS

There are 3 promo commercials with brief clips of season 5. These are commercials with David Hewlett, Jason Momoa and Joe Flanigan.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55886

*NEW*EXCLUSIVE: CAST INTERVIEW FEATURETTE

From Movie web
                              Exclusice cast interview. Interviews with like Robert Picardo, David Hewlett, Rachel Luttrell and Jason Momoa to name some. A visit to the set where we get a look at what we can expect coming from season 5.
                              http://www.movieweb.com/video/V08FfG6kZzgODS

NEWS

Read about Peg and Linzi's visit to Stargate Atlantis
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...86#post8426686

Stargate Fan Awards has announced the winners for 2007... go on and check out who won all the different awards
                              http://www.stargatefanawards.com/2007/winners.php

I will take a little moment to say atleast congrats to Camy & Steph & Seldear (Tielan) & also seems like I have to say congrats to myself too...shocking I have to say for winning awards

John & Teyla Awards 2008 has also announced the winners.. go and check it out at this site..
                              http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

So saying congrats to for example: Steph, Ruby, Scifan, Elephantgirl, Spectrum, Sheppynette, Quania, Devine, Seldear, Mayra & seems like I have to say congrats to myself too..which is a shocker for me again
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

What is up with GW? This really sucks. I didn't get on too much yesterday and I don't know about this morning, but it looks like its still giving everyone a hard time.

Keep fingers crossed that most of my kitchen gets done today.

Hey MrsB

Comment

Working...
                                X