John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
    Of course I'm entering and only four? That's good I've about 2 done i should have a third one finished in a little while.

Oh and congrats to MrsB on 5200 posts, ruby and TF on 3200 and to SheppAddictedFangirl on 500 posts.
    Cool!! Yep - I'm glad. Can't wait to see them!

Thanks!

Quick Shep icon...

Edit: I totally missed your post Linda - great sig!
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

congratulations To All The Milestones...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Thanks!

Quick Shep icon...

Nice icon TF and thanks

sci - Kindred 2 caps
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Camy, my thing-a-thon is up at my LJ
          Uh, you mean my THING a THON! *wink*

I've been so busy...I'm running out as I write this...going to see Walle with Mr. Camy and the Camilitos! and I can't read your fics in a fly by...I need peace, quiet and complete uninterrupted time!

*squueeee* Can't WAIT Till TONIGHT!

Btw, I"m more than half way done with my Teyla fic for our tag...but at the rate I'm going with busy things in life, I'm not sure when I'll finish it...but I promise to take some time out tonight to continue. I think you are going to like it! *wink*

THANKS for LEADING ME THE WAY! Wohoooo! It better have a happy ending Laura!!!!!
          Where's my bat, just in case. *goes to her John and Teyla secret vault*
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Quick Shep icon...

That is one HOT icon!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              Awesome artwork guys
              I agree on all your Thoughts on
              Spoiler:
              Seed

I came to post this also
              Spoiler:
              Oh very nice!

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
              Congrats!

Yeah, I always knew there was something a brewing since he looked AT her in Rising, and not "through" her. I also thought she was a bit jealous (but tried to overplay it) in "Sanctuary" when he went to the "midnight picknick" with Chaya. Her whole body tensed, for crying out loud!!!

And then there was the moment in "The Last Goodbye" where "Thalan" blew Johns "cover" by saying he would "care about (her) more than (she) knows", I was hoping for more from Teyla in Common Ground, I admit, but other than that, it was pretty obvious. Even to others around them. Ronon for example said it in "Sunday" ("I always thought that you and Teyla..."), then s4/s5
              Spoiler:
              Teylas dream in "Doppelganger" - the entity played it along but her reaction went a bit "protesting too much" ie. fearing anyone would notice she cares more about him than a team mate should. And now Johns dream in "Search and Rescue" .... it all falls into place

S&R
              Spoiler:
              I don´t think this CAN be explained away, it was too deep and telling. I have an easier way to "explain away with friendship" any so-called romance between John and Liz than I´ve ever had with J/T. And I`m usually pretty good with picking up future couplings. LOL

Thanks for the update!
              Great recap of the JT relationship. And ITA.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around that much - I was out all day Friday and then at Meet the Hewletts yesterday! Also, I've figured out how to make videos and it's very addictive!

Anyway - Meet the Hewletts:
              Spoiler:
              It was so much fun!! I had a picture taken with both of them and my friends, and then we had a Q&A session with the two of them. I asked David if he drew on his own experience of being at his wife's birth for his performance in the S&R birthing scene, and he said that since Jane had an emergency c-section he'd been really panicky and so yeah, he had that experience.

About S&R - they actually screened it at the event while the photos were being taken!! I loved watching it on the big screen and everything, but I couldn't help thinking 'how many laws are they breaking!?' lol!

No spoilers were given out, unfortunately, but The Shrine definitely sound like it will be great fun... and a bit of a tear-jerker.

Anyway, DH is hilarious, and KH is a sweetie, and they have such a funny, teasing relationship. It was a great day.
              Oh that sounds like so much fun! Glad you had a great time.

Thanks!

Quick Shep icon...

Cool icon, TF.

Congrats to MrsB, TeylaFan, Ruby and SAF on their milestones!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                Oh very nice!

Great recap of the JT relationship. And ITA.

Oh that sounds like so much fun! Glad you had a great time.

Cool icon, TF.

Thanks cc-mac
                my friend Wendy went to see David Hewlett as well this weekend she got me a pic when she sends it to me ill post it its even Signed Wohoo
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  That is one HOT icon!
                  Heehee Thanks!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Nice icon TF and thanks
                  Cool icon, TF.

Thanks!
                  *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

naaaa you just know a good ship when you see one

Um this is an OT sig with Shep/Ronon from midway
                    Spoiler:
                    No worries...You'll get you're caps

Ok gimme a few minutes and i'll see what i can do

I swear if they do another Jack/Sam i'll.......i'll.........Well let's just say i won't be responsible for my actions

Thanks Donna....Oh and more awesomeness from you!

Thank you TF!
                    Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Awesome job Donna on Wallie.

NP TF.

Oh Cool. Thank you so much Linda.

Congrats on all Milestones!!!
                    That's awesome DONNA great job.

Thanks for the update MrsB.

Np and you don't have to wait to long i should have the sig finished by tomorrow i could finish it today but i want to try and do some more icons for the challenge i only have the one made again.

Your welcome.
                    Thanks Guys and Linda No Problem ive just set My new Computer up woohoo oh congrats on all the Milestones
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi everybody !
                      Very nice TF

Your welcome asgard and that is just awesome!!!

I think that would be a good idea you'll need them after seeing my next sig and your welcome.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love that pic of Teyla :and i just realized it's getting late here so I'm off to bed goodnight everyone.
                      Thank you so much
                      huh........um........ooooohhhhhhhhhh.....right...........8000
                      CONGRATULATIONS LINDA
                      Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      Posted my thing-a-thon fic. It's at my LJ. You can access my LJ through the "Challenge Me" link in my sig
                      Leave a comment!
                      And I find it really good I love the story and
                      Spoiler:
                      even if scenes are always tense and we dont have officially an happy ending
                      lol I love it
                      Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Thanks Asgard. I hope I'm wrong though

Oh good.

Question: At the end of Kindred 2 when
                      Spoiler:
                      John is walking with Sam and he says, "Don't worry. I'll find her." Or something like that. Can you do some caps of those, if possible? I have an idea for sig I'd like to do.

I would so hate them do another Jack and Sam. I still hope they do something with them in one of their movies. I mean Come On!!!

Oh yeah. Loved John and Aeryn. Hot from almost the very start.

Dag girl!! Keep those sigs coming.

Oh thanks for the warning. I can't wait to see.

You're welcome GNB!!!
                      Stay strong. 2 weeks will fly by quick.

Thanks for the update MrsB.
                      as for the SJ thing, it's certainlybecause I wasn't for it but we don't really have the same road because we aren't really canon yet I mean we are really subtle I really would like a slip of tongue or something
                      Thank you so much MrsB for the update
                      Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Awesome artwork guys
                      I agree on all your Thoughts on
                      Spoiler:
                      Seed

I came to post this also
                      This is beautiful great work
                      Congrats on 5.200 posts MrsB...

And sci - Whoa! Getting closer to 10.000!
                      CONGRATULATIONS MrsB
                      Congrats!

Yeah, I always knew there was something a brewing since he looked AT her in Rising, and not "through" her. I also thought she was a bit jealous (but tried to overplay it) in "Sanctuary" when he went to the "midnight picknick" with Chaya. Her whole body tensed, for crying out loud!!!

And then there was the moment in "The Last Goodbye" where "Thalan" blew Johns "cover" by saying he would "care about (her) more than (she) knows", I was hoping for more from Teyla in Common Ground, I admit, but other than that, it was pretty obvious. Even to others around them. Ronon for example said it in "Sunday" ("I always thought that you and Teyla..."), then s4/s5
                      Spoiler:
                      Teylas dream in "Doppelganger" - the entity played it along but her reaction went a bit "protesting too much" ie. fearing anyone would notice she cares more about him than a team mate should. And now Johns dream in "Search and Rescue" .... it all falls into place

I actually never saw more than friendship between John and Elizabeth myself. I mean, I liked their dynamic but it felt more like a mother/son vibe to me, he obviously cared about her, but I think in a way similar to how Sam felt about Daniel. Well, if you guys think you´ve been seeing things with J/T, then add me to that group

S&R
                      Spoiler:
                      I don´t think this CAN be explained away, it was too deep and telling. I have an easier way to "explain away with friendship" any so-called romance between John and Liz than I´ve ever had with J/T. And I`m usually pretty good with picking up future couplings. LOL

S&R / The Seed

Spoiler:
                      I really hope he won´t be in it much. He was just thrown in out of nowhere and I think they´ll get rid of him pretty soon. Because, well he wasn´t in the naming and did he even make it with them to Atlantis?! Maybe they wake Carson in "The Seed" to help cure him but it backfires.

Spoiler:
                      Yeah, caught that as well. The way he said it was just like "HOMERUN!!" LOL

Spoiler:
                      Huh, actually DID NOT notice that! Darn, now I gotta watch it again *0h, the pain in that!!!!

Spoiler:
                      That look is just melting!! And the shirt!! LOVE IT!!! Actually, I thought he was just drop dead gorgeous the whole thing through, even bloodstained and trapped. At some points, he looked like an innocent child all scared in the dark, sorry, whumper talking
                      Back to Teyla... I loved how she recaptured the becoming a mom moment with her eyes lighting up with pride!! Gave me goosebumbs!

Thanks for the update!
                      ITA with almost all your thoughts. So true. I'm not really share the SW idea nevertheless. I was never attracted to them but I really didn't know if the authors wanted to include her a lot more. I mean I was for the Sheyla but it's a doubt that make me go to the forum to see what people thought and I was really surprised to see that so much people wasin favour of the SW ship. But it was clear for me that the authors play with the two. We had one kiss, they had one too, we had one Shep carrying Teyla and one Shep carrying Weir. So even if I thought that there was more JT I always ask myself if the author woudn't the popular choice. In France I think the diffusion was in favor of the SW the translation weren't so much ambiguous lol.
                      CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR MILESTONE
                      Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around that much - I was out all day Friday and then at Meet the Hewletts yesterday! Also, I've figured out how to make videos and it's very addictive!

Anyway - Meet the Hewletts:
                      Spoiler:
                      It was so much fun!! I had a picture taken with both of them and my friends, and then we had a Q&A session with the two of them. I asked David if he drew on his own experience of being at his wife's birth for his performance in the S&R birthing scene, and he said that since Jane had an emergency c-section he'd been really panicky and so yeah, he had that experience.

About S&R - they actually screened it at the event while the photos were being taken!! I loved watching it on the big screen and everything, but I couldn't help thinking 'how many laws are they breaking!?' lol!

No spoilers were given out, unfortunately, but The Shrine definitely sound like it will be great fun... and a bit of a tear-jerker.

Anyway, DH is hilarious, and KH is a sweetie, and they have such a funny, teasing relationship. It was a great day.
                      wow you're really lucky and I' glad to know you had fun. Thank you for sharing it How is DH charming, fun tall, like in the serie ? lol
                      Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!! I need somebody's HELP!!! ANYBODY's help!!!

Because of the following I do not think I can go on with my life now. unless I want to go totally one hundred percent NUTZOID

I have good news and I have bad news.

The good news is, I'm slight sane, the bad news is, I'm ready to go abso-cat-crapping-lutely NUTS

The reason why is that I went through Cold Turkey unable to work on any of my ttories because of a really nasty virus, only now Weir is saying no o paying to get the stuff back, which means, that if I do not get my stuff back..... I can't finish any of my stories *starts to cry*
                      Please don't cry. HUGS good luck
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

naaaa you just know a good ship when you see one

Um this is an OT sig with Shep/Ronon from midway
                        Really cool and awesome choice
                        I don't know if I find good ship. Generally I take the more obvious I think. I wasn't too much of a shipper but i always considered romantic side in a show except perhaps for NCIS. In JAG it was obvious, in The Pretender too but we haven't an happy ending. I choose Kate and Tony in NCIS, and Eric and Calleigh in CSI Miami since S1. I have to say it's my second favorite because it was my ship since the start while everybody prefered Tim Calleigh and later Wolfe Calleigh so I was in minority and I would have never bet on them so I'm lad because they have such chemistry. To watch a show with my sister I watch the S3 of Grey's Anatomy and choose Izzie (?) and George (?) so it wasn't too bad lol. And in Lost I prefer Kate and Sawyer but I don't really have an opinion. So you know all of my life lol
                        LOL, yep - you just did...

Congrats on 3.200 posts Ruby!!
                        CONGRATULATIONS RUBY !
                        from me too

and CONGRATS on 3200 as well to TeylaFan!
                        CONGRATULATIONS TEYLAFAN !
                        Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        Congrats Ruby on a wonderful meet the Hewletts day. How exciting was that?

You brought an interesting point and one that surprisingly I thought about the other day, quite in depth I"m afraid to say...it all had to do with the fact that I"m writing another fic with Teyla being my focus and loads of whumping in this one for her but it got me thinking about this that you just brought up and in the end, I came up with the conclusion that this is pretty much the same thing with the other characters as well.

Think about it, with the exception of perhaps John, the other characters really have the same nemesis theme time and time again.

Ronon: his Satedaean friends gone bad and his inner turmoil of finding just what has happened to his people.
                        Weir: The Replicators and the IOA
                        McKay: This one was easy...he's his own enemy. Battling against his own geniuses and always coming up with new ways to cause more harm to himself. It started in Hide and Seek when he put on the shield and then it continued in McKay and Mrs. Miller, the Tao of Rodney and this season seems to be going in a similar direction.
                        Teyla: the Wraith, Michael, her people
                        John: Koyla, the Genii, and any female woman...

The whole idea started with your same thoughts, that Teyla will always get plots for her with Michael. I may just ask JM something to that nature or someone should consider asking..Mrs. B is good with that....*nudgewink at Mrs. B* But the reality is that these writers seem to really be going back to making connections to previous stories and enemies and almost making Atlantis a continuity with the rest of the seasons. This season by far more than ever seems to go in the direction of tying with Season 4 and previous seasons.

I hope that number one there is a Season 6 and that the writers do try to break this repetitious cycle that they are going into or at the very least, come up with something more original and new.

But then again...I find that this is recurring in many series, so I didn't go as far as worrying for Teyla's character in that perspective. I did it more so to see what enemy I conjure up for Teyla in my fic.

I just thought it was interesting that you brought this up and I was thinking about it just the other day...

There's so much truth to " Great minds think alike". *wink*

Hope everyone is having a great SUNDAY!
                        ITA. This is what I thought in S4 Problem with SGA is that arc are separated so I'm not too muh fan of arcs. I know people prefer them but it's too much occasion to forget all of the rest of the cast. It seems to me that in SG1 one arc was wonderful and even if one person shined everybody played it role. This the problem that I have with Lariin what is her purpose and the one of her people it could have been interesting but if Teyla or Ronon or even McKa encounter her in a planet they don't even know her. This isn't an arc nor a people this is an encounter between 2 people who is considered as an arc but in reality serves to nothing. It didn't even growth the character because other people wasn't there and can't make Shep thinks of his action.
                        Am I clear or only for me I took this exemple but as Camy said it's true for everybody. Why Ronon has more depht because the other are there to point his development and why did we have the impression that Teyla was letting down with her people ? Because she was all alone and even Shep didn't seem to take her seriously in the infirmary scene. The same goes to Rodney who is at the end of the day often alone. This all only my humble opinion

Thanks!

Quick Shep icon...

Wow she's awesome I love it
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                          Really cool and awesome choice
                          I don't know if I find good ship. Generally I take the more obvious I think. I wasn't too much of a shipper but i always considered romantic side in a show except perhaps for NCIS. In JAG it was obvious, in The Pretender too but we haven't an happy ending. I choose Kate and Tony in NCIS, and Eric and Calleigh in CSI Miami since S1. I have to say it's my second favorite because it was my ship since the start while everybody prefered Tim Calleigh and later Wolfe Calleigh so I was in minority and I would have never bet on them so I'm lad because they have such chemistry. To watch a show with my sister I watch the S3 of Grey's Anatomy and choose Izzie (?) and George (?) so it wasn't too bad lol. And in Lost I prefer Kate and Sawyer but I don't really have an opinion. So you know all of my life lol
                          Thanks asgard.....I take the obvious one's too.......I have to see and feel the chemistry between them ......I felt this with John/Aeryn (Farscape), Tony/Kate (NCIS), Sam/Jack (SG-1),Mulder/Scully (X-Files), Danny/Lindsay (CSI New York),Harm/Mac (JAG) and of course saving the best for last.....John/Teyla...geez i didn't know i was into so many....There's probably more i forgot

I mean with all of them the chemistry was there in abundance from the beginning....We didn't have to convince ourselves about it...It was just there
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh and congrats to MrsB on 5200 posts, ruby and TF on 3200 and to SheppAddictedFangirl on 500 posts.
                            Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            congratulations To All The Milestones...

Thanks for the congrats!
                            And congrats to all other milestoners I´ve missed.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                            Hi everybody !

ITA with almost all your thoughts. So true. I'm not really share the SW idea nevertheless. I was never attracted to them but I really didn't know if the authors wanted to include her a lot more. I mean I was for the Sheyla but it's a doubt that make me go to the forum to see what people thought and I was really surprised to see that so much people wasin favour of the SW ship. But it was clear for me that the authors play with the two. We had one kiss, they had one too, we had one Shep carrying Teyla and one Shep carrying Weir. So even if I thought that there was more JT I always ask myself if the author woudn't the popular choice. In France I think the diffusion was in favor of the SW the translation weren't so much ambiguous lol.
                            I guess for me J/T was just more obvious, or maybe I just wanted it to be because they look closer with each other and I could never bring myself to view Weir as a romantic interest for John. And this could be biased because I´ve heard Torri say that Teyla would win the fight for Sheppards love! LOL

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR MILESTONE
                            Thanks!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                            picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

DAILY VOTING
                              LINKS

Vote for J/T on Instinct in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=238

Pics to follow for use in game:
                              Spoiler:

Vote for John And Teyla Favorite Moment Picture Game
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50938&page=22
                              (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list, don't forget to add a pic)

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...44977&page=184
                              (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45133&page=165
                              (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=91
                              (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

H&H Atlantis Members
                              Give one point to you favorite member, and take away one point for a member you might not like. VOTE ONCE A DAY!!
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...53244&page=186

H&H Atlantis Season 1 Episodes
                              Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53390&page=92

H&H Atlantis Season 2 Episodes
                              Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                              Conversion is Season 2 winner!

H&H Atlantis Season 3 Episodes
                              Common Ground is Season 3 winner!

H&H Atlantis Season 4 Episodes
                              Spoils Of War is Season 4 winner!

Straight Atlantis Ship Pic Game (First to 50)
                              Vote for you favorite pairing, once a day, you can vote up to 3 couples a day if you want, it's a game with first to 50 points. (John & Teyla made into 1st place!)
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=54183&page=31

Teyla Multishipping Pic Game (First to 50)
                              So there is a new started ship pic game for Teyla..vote up to 3 couples a day if you want. Vote once a day. We made it into 1st place
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=55480&page=13

VOTING UPDATE

Well Sanctuary has now made it into the list,,, and can you all believe it ,,Sanctuary is our 29th JT episode on the list...
                              In the Straight Ship Pic Game (First to 50) John & Teyla managed to snag 1st place.. great work JT shippers I'm sure Camy is proud of us
                              We also managed to snag 1st place in the Teyla multishipping game. Awesome work JT shippers

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

RACHEL LUTTRELL OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Rachel's official site.. updated with a little message
                              Keep showing her your support and write her a comment to show our love for her.
                              http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

JEWEL STAITE OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Jewel's official website for latest news and projects and send Jewel a note if you like to show her your support as well.
                              http://jewelstaite.com/

FIC BATTLE
                              SG_rarepairings LJ community is having a Fic Battle.
                              Would you like to write a little fic for some of the different prompts that has been suggested..
                              Check out the prompts and post the fic at this link as well,, you may give a link to the story over here at GW.
                              http://community.livejournal.com/sg_...tml?mode=reply

JT NEWSLETTER

Go check out the JT Newsletter over at LiveJournal... there you will find intresting things found on JT...
                              Challanges, ficathons, fics, videos, artwork,, and much more..so head on over and check it out.
                              http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...tter/9384.html

BEYA CHALLENGE
                              There is a new challenge on Beya, for more info check this post.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=72167

JOHN & TEYLA THING-A-THON

Sign up to the John & Teyla Thing-a-thon and do fics, videos, artwork and other things.. for more info check it out on this LJ site.
                              http://community.livejournal.com/joh...tml?mode=reply

A LITTLE SGA SEGMENT ON EXTRA

A short little segment from EXTRA about SGA, they go behind the scenes on Harmony.
                              As usual Joe likes to goof up, telling the guy pretty much he has to fall more manly *lol* then again I don't think anyone really does the falling after being stunned as Joe does...
                              http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqGnTN1MIM

HYPASPACE WEEKLY

A little video of some behind the scenes for season 3, interview with David H, Jason M & Joe F and also a little about the action figures.. and yeah David likes to be funny about the Sheppard action figure *lol*
                              http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5027.aspx

JOE FLANIGAN ON EXTRA

The video with Joe on Extra is now up on MGM's site... and as usual he is his charming self and funny... gosh do I love his relaxed style and down to earth personality
                              http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=106

JOE FLANIGAN AT THE VES AWARDS

Check out a red carpet video with Joe Flanigan at the VES Awards where he also was a presenter.
                              http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...ectlink&id=709

*NEW*SEASON 5 PROMO

A longer version of the promo for season 5 can be found here
                              http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z...PromoVid02.flv

*NEW*SGA BEHIND THE SCENE SHOTS

Check out behind the scenes shots from Stargate Atlantis, from L.A Times Hollywood Backlot Series. There are pics of for example, Jason, Joe and Rachel. Beware of spoilers.
                              Respect the copyright on these pics since they were kind enough to share them. Follow the link from this post by Prion.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=142

*NEW*SGA PROMO COMMERCIALS

There are 3 promo commercials with brief clips of season 5. These are commercials with David Hewlett, Jason Momoa and Joe Flanigan.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55886

NEWS

*NEW*
                              Read about Peg and Linzi's visit to Stargate Atlantis
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...86#post8426686

Stargate Fan Awards has announced the winners for 2007... go on and check out who won all the different awards
                              http://www.stargatefanawards.com/2007/winners.php

I will take a little moment to say atleast congrats to Camy & Steph & Seldear (Tielan) & also seems like I have to say congrats to myself too...shocking I have to say for winning awards

John & Teyla Awards 2008 has also announced the winners.. go and check it out at this site..
                              http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

So saying congrats to for example: Steph, Ruby, Scifan, Elephantgirl, Spectrum, Sheppynette, Quania, Devine, Seldear, Mayra & seems like I have to say congrats to myself too..which is a shocker for me again
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Ooh Nina's here again.......I'll um......be back in a um minute....yeah i'll be back in a minute
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X