John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    Thats not a real promo shot in case some were wondering, I felt like creating one since both Joe and Rachel havent been in a promo shot together since season 1 and 2.
    part of:
    Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Oh, I forgot - Luciana, awesome sigs!!

'Night folks!
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
        Great stuff ladies!

Love the sigs Luciana. Awesome! Where do you get your textures if you don't mind me asking?

Here's a "Long Goodbye" sig I made 'cause I was feeling snarky...

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...ana/JT-TLG.jpg

And here's a Teyla sig that I'm not quite too happy with only because I feel it's missing something. Any thoughts would be appreciated...

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...Teyla-seer.jpg

Enjoy!
        Awesome job Pandora!!
        Love snarky.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        aww i'm sorry i missed ya.....Good to see you back and stay strong!

Thanks TF!

Ooh awesome part....Oh no what happens next...Who's next....

Thanks guys

Ok well i'm off to vote before GW stops working again
        NP hun.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        Awesome job Lea! Love both!

Love it!

It's beautiful EG!

That was really excellent Padme, great job!

Very nice Linda!!

Love those sigs
        Thanks TF.

Originally posted by Sheylafan87 View Post
        Thats not a real promo shot in case some were wondering, I felt like creating one since both Joe and Rachel havent been in a promo shot together since season 1 and 2.
        Well, I was fool.
        Great job Sheylafan!!!!

Comment

Looks like GW is playing up again.. it would'nt let me on at all tonight.

I'll just try and post this Search and Rescue sig... then I'm off..

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

Aye tell me about it....I can only get onto one page every half hour or so So i went and played with PSP for a while...

Not sure if we've still to put S4 sigs under spoilers so i'll do it just in case
            Spoiler:

Oh and awesome siggie blue
            sigpic

Comment

Aye tell me about it....I can only get onto one page every half hour or so So i went and played with PSP for a while...

Not sure if we've still to put S4 sigs under spoilers so i'll do it just in case
              Spoiler:

Ah thanks honey...

Love your sig as well...
              I'm sending you a pm...
              sigpic

Comment

I know what you mean. It's awful.

Well, At least we get to see your Awesome sig!!!

OOOOO!!! Thunk!!! Thunk!!

Comment

Ah thanks honey...

Love your sig as well...
                  I'm sending you a pm...
                  Thanks blue....and got it,sent a reply

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  I know what you mean. It's awful.

Well, At least we get to see your Awesome sig!!!

OOOOO!!! Thunk!!! Thunk!!
                  You ok there sci...Didn't hurt yourself,did ya
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                    Hi and Hugs all around to all JTers

Just a quick hello to let everyone know I am in the shelter of many love ones. So I am staying strong and busy. Totally appreciate everyone's love here also. Thanks so much guys.

I know I have been gone a while but I know I didn't mix up the date for SGA's s5 airing. So can someone explain how I am seeing people saying they saw the first eppy already.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who hasn't seen it yet.

Oh and was it good? .. ya know JT wise. Remember don't spoil me, just a yes, it was freaking fantastic or no, not worth my time.

Love you guys.
                    Glad you stopped buy and letting us know how your doing!. Stay strong and know we are all here for you! HUGS!!!.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                    Hi everybody ! How are you ?

yeah I tried to modify my thought with TJ instead of JT but it's diffficult lol

Wow they are really great I love the 3rd one the colors are really great

You joke I love it it's amazing

Wow why did you run ? I love it the background is beautiful i love it and the manip is really well done

Hi Maff I'm so happy to see you. In case you have a doubt since everybody answer you it was amazing and better than this lol.
                    I can't wait for S5 to begin and we share all the great moments HUGS

I know I missed a lot of milestones so CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU HUGS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CABOUSE HAVE A GREAT DAY
                    Spoiler:
                    Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Happy Birthday Cabouse!!!

Spoiler:
                    I'm not sure if I like the wording for the first one. It doesn't sound a little off to me. Maybe it's just to me.

BBL Gotta babysit.
                    Such pretty birthday gifts for Cabouse!!!. Love them Asgard and Scifan!!!.
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Love the gifts for Cabouse asgard and sci!

Just had my first day working on the film, been trawling round york finding props for the first day of shooting on monday I haven't met the Art Director yet so I didn't get the props that weren't desperate so that I could check colours and styles with her. Picking up costumes tomorrow from the theatre and then there is a big meeting on sunday before the shoot starts
                      How cool!!! is this an internship?. Sounds like fun!!!.

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                      Hi everyone can't stay long unfortunately RL is being a pain again anyway i wanted to post a present i made for Cabouse Happy Birthday!!!!

Pretty!!! i'm sure Cabouse will love it!.

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                      Awesome presents!

Here's mine: Happy Birthday, Cabouse!!!

I made you a wallie, went a little overboard with textures and brushes. Oops.

I'll make you something else if you tell me what you'd like, since we weren't told...
                      I think the textures and brushes came out great! and i love that song from Live!!!.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      I remember this wonderful fic!!!. Thanks for the link Gater!.
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Thanks blue....and got it,sent a reply

You ok there sci...Didn't hurt yourself,did ya
                        LOL!!
                        I'll have to remember to grab a pillow next time.

OT:
                        I was just watching SG-1 on Scifi. The episode was Grace.

There is some good moments I love it in especially when Teal'c sees how Jack feels about Sam.
                        Spoiler:
                        I think it's the same reaction as what John has while looking for Teyla.
                        But unfortunately, Jack and John are the same when it comes to expressing their feelings

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                          I guess you like the sig I did for Cazz!
                          I wanted to do a "BuggyShep" (god how cute is that? ) or a "Buglove" (how I called it in the JF thread ) sig for so long. I just needed a new style.

I did another sig for putschki this time...cause she loves the sig I did for Cazz so much:

I could do more "BuggyShep" sigs if you want me to do that?

But firstable some snurchable sigs for all of you!

Pretty Luciana!!!. Can i snurch number 2, the conversion one...unless someone already chose it. I'm always late to the snurch party and usually are already taken LOL!.
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                            Glad you stopped buy and letting us know how your doing!. Stay strong and know we are all here for you! HUGS!!!.

Such pretty birthday gifts for Cabouse!!!. Love them Asgard and Scifan!!!.
                            Thanks Mayra

Comment

Thunk and whumpalishious sigs Linda

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              How cool!!! is this an internship?. Sounds like fun!!!.
                              No it's just something I was asked to help on over the summer I managed to negotiate a few days off work so that I could do the film over long weekends for a few weeks but still keep my job

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thanks guys

Oh ok thanks for the warning....*squints eyes* oooohhhhhh blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.....I love blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

hmmm welll um lemme see
                                Spoiler:
                                That is freakin awesome dude.......I mean seriously.......Awesome doesn't even come close to how good this is

Some more siggies

You know this is rather quite addictive I can't even get round to capping the eps,i keep getting sidetracked
                                Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                                Great stuff ladies!

Love the sigs Luciana. Awesome! Where do you get your textures if you don't mind me asking?

Here's a "Long Goodbye" sig I made 'cause I was feeling snarky...

And here's a Teyla sig that I'm not quite too happy with only because I feel it's missing something. Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Enjoy!

Spoiler:

More lovely art!. Aesome sigs Linda, PB and Blue!!!!.

Originally posted by Sheylafan87 View Post
                                I know!!!!...they haven't been together in a promo pic for the last couple of seasons...and then with these new crappy promos...ah well, maybe next year.

Okay, since i'm not making 2,000 anytime soon LOL!. My goal is at least to make it 1,700 by the time the new season starts in what is it now officially...2 weeks?. LOL!.
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X