No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maff - Good to see you man........We'll be sure and catch you up on anything you wanna know........

Comment

Happy Birthday Cabouse!!!

Spoiler:
      I'm not sure if I like the wording for the first one. It doesn't sound a little off to me. Maybe it's just to me.

BBL Gotta babysit.

Comment

sci - Great sigs as always
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
          Hi and Hugs all around to all JTers

Just a quick hello to let everyone know I am in the shelter of many love ones. So I am staying strong and busy. Totally appreciate everyone's love here also. Thanks so much guys.

I know I have been gone a while but I know I didn't mix up the date for SGA's s5 airing. So can someone explain how I am seeing people saying they saw the first eppy already.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who hasn't seen it yet.

Oh and was it good? .. ya know JT wise. Remember don't spoil me, just a yes, it was freaking fantastic or no, not worth my time.

Love you guys.
          Hey hun!! I'm glad you dropped by. Like everyone said, it's not a mix up. I caved and saw it too. It's now my all time Favorite Ep!!!
          There are alot that are waiting for the airdate, so you are not the only one, but I'm warning you..... SQUEEEE factor is extremely high!!!

Miss ya!

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
          Like TeylaJohn4ever said, and yes, it was freaking fantastic! No, you are not the only one who hasn't seen it. I am going to wait till it airs. I just never keep away from spoilers. I have no selfcontrol.
          I was totaly weak to BP, but I caved and watched it.

Glad to see you pop in. Come visit more.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          Hi everybody ! How are you ?

yeah I tried to modify my thought with TJ instead of JT but it's diffficult lol

Wow they are really great I love the 3rd one the colors are really great

You joke I love it it's amazing

Wow why did you run ? I love it the background is beautiful i love it and the manip is really well done

Hi Maff I'm so happy to see you. In case you have a doubt since everybody answer you it was amazing and better than this lol.
          I can't wait for S5 to begin and we share all the great moments HUGS

I know I missed a lot of milestones so CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU HUGS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CABOUSE HAVE A GREAT DAY
          Spoiler:
          Hee heee. That's ok. Now I know what you mean.
          Ohhhh, very nice Asgard.
          And thanks.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          You can be!

Awesome job!

Can't stand him either! And I don't think he's hot either... Monkeyface

Lovely Lea!

Thanks MrsB

Thanks!

We won't! Bye bye

Hi Maff! *hugs* Miss you!
          Thanks TF

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            sci - Great sigs as always
            Awww. Thanks Nina.

Catch you guys later. Maybe around nap time.

Comment

Love the gifts for Cabouse asgard and sci!

Just had my first day working on the film, been trawling round york finding props for the first day of shooting on monday I haven't met the Art Director yet so I didn't get the props that weren't desperate so that I could check colours and styles with her. Picking up costumes tomorrow from the theatre and then there is a big meeting on sunday before the shoot starts

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
              Hi and Hugs all around to all JTers

Just a quick hello to let everyone know I am in the shelter of many love ones. So I am staying strong and busy. Totally appreciate everyone's love here also. Thanks so much guys.

I know I have been gone a while but I know I didn't mix up the date for SGA's s5 airing. So can someone explain how I am seeing people saying they saw the first eppy already.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who hasn't seen it yet.

Oh and was it good? .. ya know JT wise. Remember don't spoil me, just a yes, it was freaking fantastic or no, not worth my time.

Love you guys.
              Maff!! *grabs Maff in big hug*

S&R is freaking awesome, you will adore it!

You're not the only one, cc is staying strong

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Dang! 18 guests! Go sign up!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  Dang! 18 guests! Go sign up!
                  Oooo, 20 guests now! *waves to guests*

Gotta go get some food seeing as I have literally nothing in my house!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hi everyone can't stay long unfortunately RL is being a pain again anyway i wanted to post a present i made for Cabouse Happy Birthday!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CABOUSE HAVE A GREAT DAY
                      Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Happy Birthday Cabouse!!!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/CabouseJTgift-1.jpg[/IMG]

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/CabouseJT-2.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:
                      I'm not sure if I like the wording for the first one. It doesn't sound a little off to me. Maybe it's just to me.

BBL Gotta babysit.
                      Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                      Hi everyone can't stay long unfortunately RL is being a pain again anyway i wanted to post a present i made for Cabouse Happy Birthday!!!!

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/wriathlord/Artwork/Signatures/cabouseb-daysig.jpg[/IMG]
                      Awesome presents!

Here's mine: Happy Birthday, Cabouse!!!

I made you a wallie, went a little overboard with textures and brushes. Oops.

I'll make you something else if you tell me what you'd like, since we weren't told...
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello ladies! Sorry for my absence. It' been crazy for me. Off to write me part of the RR.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                          Oh!!!...can i have the link to "The Other Side"...i've read so many wonderful fics from you, but i'm really bad with the names.

Beautifully written as always Gater!. I really look forward to the next one!.
                          Thanks, and here's that link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4286420/1/The_Other_Side

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Yep, he dumps her and then heads straight over to Teyla's bed to see how his beloved was doing, and big bro Ronon was holding vigil. I love how Ronon always steps back when John approaches Teyla..

Thanks for the vid rec Gater.... it was fabulous..
                          Hee hee yup. Ronon lets John & Teyla have their space
                          Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                          Is this true!!!! i didn't know this!!!...my JT heart is breaking! please say it isn't true MrsB, TeylaFan and Gater!!!. *I'm just kidding*
                          Just a little - only if John didn't exist.
                          Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          and me

Look what Luci made me!!!

Jealous? Me? Nooooo.
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Oooo, 20 guests now! *waves to guests*

Gotta go get some food seeing as I have literally nothing in my house!

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

and me

Linkage: Icons of SGA

Look what Luci made me!!!

I am so jealous! I admit it! I've no shame! BuggyShep! These are some of my fave caps of him! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It should be a crime to look that HAWT becomin' a bug!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Round Robin part 7!

Spoiler:
                                John took off at a run toward the village. Rodney and Ronan quickly followed.

Rodney pulled out his radio and depressed the talk button, “Teyla!” There was no response, either she didn’t have her radio with her, or she couldn’t answer. He tried again hoping that the family of the man Teyla had left in charge had their radio on. “If anyone can here me this is Dr. McKay, Col. Sheppard, Ronan, and I are on our way.”

They reached the village to find Michael’s creatures there. The Athosians were running around trying to get away, some fighting.

“Rodney, Ronan, get these people out of here!” John yelled. He looked around and spotted the unmistakable short hair of Michael fighting with someone. He began to walk towards Michael, intent on asking him where Teyla was. As he got closer he saw that it was Teyla Michael was fighting with.

He ran toward them. Michael knocked Teyla to the ground, crouched over her, and pulled back his hand to feed on her. John fired at him. Michael screamed and turned to face him.

Teyla took the chance; she turned over and grabbed a fallen tree branch. As Michael turned back around to face her she swung with all her might hitting him in the head and knocking him out.

John ran to her side. “You all right?” he asked kneeling next to her.

“I will be fine.” But before either of them could stand they were hit with Wraith stun blasts.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X