John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CABOUSE !!
    Also thanks scifan, bluealien, Luciana, TF, and Donna for the STUNNIN & BREATHTAKING siggies and wallies :-)
    Did I get everyone ? If not I'm sorry but just got here and late as always

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      It is indeed my dear!

Hahahaha glad you liked it

Neither had I, and this fic ate away at me for - I'm not joking - months. Then when I saw his reaction in Kindred I had to write it.

As for the other one... I'm afraid it's not tht kind of tag fic! She's going to pick her fave line(s) and write something based on them...
      I say this one is a prequel to my story "The Other Side"

I LOVE THEM!
      *phew* glad you liked them...there sort of colorful! *wink*
      sigpic

Comment

Well, guys, I'm out of here! I should be back in a few days! Don't have too much fun without me!
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Hi and Hugs all around to all JTers

Just a quick hello to let everyone know I am in the shelter of many love ones. So I am staying strong and busy. Totally appreciate everyone's love here also. Thanks so much guys.

I know I have been gone a while but I know I didn't mix up the date for SGA's s5 airing. So can someone explain how I am seeing people saying they saw the first eppy already.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who hasn't seen it yet.

Oh and was it good? .. ya know JT wise. Remember don't spoil me, just a yes, it was freaking fantastic or no, not worth my time.

Love you guys.
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

Oh and Happy Milestones and happy birthday to all celebrating.
            Spoiler:
            Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post

Just a quick hello to let everyone know I am in the shelter of many love ones. So I am staying strong and busy. Totally appreciate everyone's love here also. Thanks so much guys.

I know I have been gone a while but I know I didn't mix up the date for SGA's s5 airing. So can someone explain how I am seeing people saying they saw the first eppy already.

Oh and was it good? .. ya know JT wise. Remember don't spoil me, just a yes, it was freaking fantastic or no, not worth my time.

Love you guys.
              Episode 1 of Season 5 leaked out all over the internet. Season 5 doesn't start until July 11th!

Comment

Love you guys.
                Like TeylaJohn4ever said, and yes, it was freaking fantastic! No, you are not the only one who hasn't seen it. I am going to wait till it airs. I just never keep away from spoilers. I have no selfcontrol.

Comment

Hi-ya all!
                  My older sister, Melissa, freaked me out a little last night (&, for the record, she had NOOOOO idea that she was doing it cos I said squat about it).
                  We watched some of 'Submersion' last night- just the opening few minutes pre-intro credits.
                  Then during the intro credits, both Melissa & I noticed that *sniff* Carson *sniff* is still in the credits (I now have come to realize that they've probably left him in cos it's 3 episodes left in the season, so they won't want to alter the credits for such a small amount of episodes before they're having to change them again- it's either that or they're trying to drive away as many fans as possible by reminding them of their deceased Carson)- & Melissa said "& they way they did it [oh- btw, she was previously talking about 'Sunday'] was in a way that they COULDN'T bring him back." She paused, in which I made a noise- trying hard not to reveal I know what happens in next season. Then she said "unless they've got a clone of him tucked away somewhere....."
                  Now, I know she unknowingly hit the right stuff, but it freaked me out how she knew it. I just coughed, as I thought if I dared to say anything, I'm bound to tell her what happens.

And she half predicted Carson's death moments before it happened too! My brother, dad & Melissa (who all watch it with me) were joking about the situation (eg "that's not going to contain the explosion!" Melissa complained as Carson put the tumor in the box) Really- it was annoying, especially when I was trying hard not to reveal what was about to happen. Then Mel said "oh- he's gonna die in a second." Then it did. And then my sis noticed me wimpering in the corner of the couch, lent towards me & whispered "did you know that was going to happen?" And all I did was look at her, & she knew that I did! She then said, "well, you did well keeping it a secret."

I just remembered about all of this cos I was editing "Sunday" so I could put it onto a DVD- I've decided to keep it cos of the moments that hint at J/T. (that Ronon & John scene where there in J's quarters & Ronon brings up that he always thought J & Teyla would hook up- makes me wanna do a siggie/graphic of it!) I've ended up fitting 8 different things onto a DVD disc with a bit of space spare. I've got odds & ends that have been on our player for ages, & then 'The Ark' & 'Sunday' too. I originally thought there's no way I was gonna fit them all in- the 2 Atlantis eps are like approx 40 mins each (with ads removed), & then another thing I was putting on was 48 mins long. But some of the others were only a few minutes each, & one was 21 mins, so it seemed to fit those all in with enough space for both Atlantis' & that 48 min one.

Okay- got OT there at the end......

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Love you guys.
                    Nice to see you maffieg I'm glad you are staying strong.

Search and Rescue leaked last week so quite a few have seen it already including me !!
                    I'll add to the "it was freaking fantastic" sentiment. Probably the best ep of SGA for me and of course some lovely JT moments.
                    Take care
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Luciana, TF, Sci and DONNA ~ Fantastic art!!

Hope I didnt miss anyones art......
                      Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      I still like it!!

Aww Thanks

Thanks MrsB

Love you guys.
                      Hey Maff Hun glad you are doing better nice to see you on the Thread Hugs Hun
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Love you guys.
                        Hi Maff! ((HUGS)) It's so nice to hear from you, and I'm glad you're staying strong. We all miss you!

And Search and Rescue is ah-maaaaaaaaaaaaaa-zing!! Fantabulous from beginning to end as a general SGA episode and a JT one too!! You'll love it!
                        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Hi everybody ! How are you ?
                          Oh Thanks Asgard. It's looks like like a promo shot.
                          When you said TJ I thought you meant..
                          Spoiler:
                          Torren John
                          yeah I tried to modify my thought with TJ instead of JT but it's diffficult lol
                          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          hehe....Thanks sci!

aww come on....What's wrong with Nadal

Oh and thanks EG!

Some siggies...Well one siggie done slightly differently

Wow they are really great I love the 3rd one the colors are really great
                          I made another S&R sig, but it's not that great.

Warning Linda. "B" word in it.

Spoiler:
                          You joke I love it it's amazing
                          Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          Awesome both of you im doing something for her tomorrow
                          Meanwhile i made a Manip its terrible really
                          Spoiler:

Runs out in shame
                          Wow why did you run ? I love it the background is beautiful i love it and the manip is really well done

Love you guys.
                          Hi Maff I'm so happy to see you. In case you have a doubt since everybody answer you it was amazing and better than this lol.
                          I can't wait for S5 to begin and we share all the great moments HUGS

I know I missed a lot of milestones so CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU HUGS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CABOUSE HAVE A GREAT DAY
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Thanks,,,I'm actually rather proud of it
                            You can be!

Awesome job!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Can't stand Nadal!!! All he does is hit the ball back and wait for the other player to make a mistake! (well, I'm exaggerating but still that's the basics of his game)
                            Can't stand him either! And I don't think he's hot either... Monkeyface

I made another S&R sig, but it's not that great.

Warning Linda. "B" word in it.

Spoiler:
                            Lovely Lea!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            Luciana, TF, Sci and DONNA ~ Fantastic art!!

Hope I didnt miss anyones art......
                            Thanks MrsB

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY CABOUSE !!
                            Also thanks scifan, bluealien, Luciana, TF, and Donna for the STUNNIN & BREATHTAKING siggies and wallies :-)
                            Did I get everyone ? If not I'm sorry but just got here and late as always

Kimberly
                            Thanks!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            Well, guys, I'm out of here! I should be back in a few days! Don't have too much fun without me!
                            We won't! Bye bye

Love you guys.
                            Hi Maff! *hugs* Miss you!
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                              I know I missed a lot of milestones so CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU HUGS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CABOUSE HAVE A GREAT DAY
                              Great work asgard!
                              And Happy Birthday Cabouse!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello JTers! *waves*
                                Caught up on some of my reading this morning.

gater101, loved the fics!

Secret was awesome! Secret We JTers know the truth.

Protect, guh...that so could be in an ep this season.

Belonging, sniff, beautiful.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X