X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Another Search and Rescue sig...

Spoiler:
    http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/Search-And-Rescue908_jpg.jpg
    Awww, this is precious TeylaFan. Great job!
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      [I]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/Search-And-Rescue908_jpg.jpg[/IMG]
      So sweet I love it.
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
        Awww, this is precious TeylaFan. Great job!
        Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        So sweet I love it.
        Thanks you two!
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
          Well, I've seen part of S&R- the first 9 mins & the last 7 & 1/2 mins.

My thoughts:
          Spoiler:

The dream was damn freaky at the end! Especially the few seconds before Ford appears, & then the introduction of John's wound!
          Glad to see Joe & Rachel together in the credits. I think that they've re-organized the order so they're now in Alphabetical order of surnames with the exception of David Hewlett cos he has a "with". [they're now: Flannigan, Luttrell, Momoa, Staite, Picardo, & then Hewlett.]

End bit: Sam's scene with Rodney- sweet. Especially when she says "rumors say she's gonna call him Rodney." and he said "yes" & then "really??" and she goes, "err......no." It's the wonderful teasing that they have..... *sighs*
          Then it's heartbreaking the moment she finds out she's being dumped from commander of Atlantis- AND THEN finding out Woolsey's going to be taking over. POOR SAM!!!!!

Anyone else notice when John's chatting to Caldwell while J is in the dart, when he looks down at the baby, a slight smile appears briefly on John's face???? I think that honestly shows his feelings for Teyla, & he's looking at her kid & thinking of her.......SQUEEE!!!!

And he had a serious look on his face when he talked to Kanaan too! It was like "I don't trust you, but I'm going to let you help us cos Teyla wants that to happen, & I don't disagree with her." And his slight shocked reaction when Teyla said "he's the father"- it was like he reacted straight off, but then toned it down so he wasn't letting her know how he felt.

I left this scene till last- cos it's the SQUEEE moment. Infirmary scene with T, baby, & John. The look he has after Teyla says "I think he's perfectly.....everything."- it's like he knows more than he's letting on......& it's similar to the look he has in the dart when he smiles slightly.
          He looks up from his game boy (although it's to look straight ahead) when she said "cos I knew"- it's like there's a thought in his head, a slight panic that what if she knows about his feelings??? SQUEEEE!
          And you can tell he's trying all he can to not look at her when she's saying "i never gave up hope" ect- it's like he's thinking if he looks at her, he'll reveal his feelings for her!!!!!
          And what's with him referring to the baby as "kid"????? He goes "how's the kid?" & then later he says "what are you going to call the kid?" I can't decide whether that's cute or not.......
          Would've loved to see his reaction close-up to her giving her baby the middle name of John.....*sigh*

Thanks for all the comments left about my fic. Elflinn- I replied to your comment. The reason why I'm undecided on picking if it's going to get continued or not is 1) if I have the time to continue it & 2) I really would like to concentrate on my video & get that done before taking on anything else.
          I am so glad you got to some of it.
          Spoiler:
          I don't think they were put in alphabetical order though.

Yes, it was sad how they did Sam at the end. I will miss her this season.
          And all those awesome moments where definately Squeeee worthy. Wait 'til you see the other parts.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          I saw them!!! very nice scifan!!!!.

Wow WB!!! awesome sig!!!!.

LOL!!!! yeah, when i saw them, i was dissapointed. The promo shots seem to be getting worse and worse every year. JM cracks me up! LOL!...he even see's how bad the pics are!.

Oh!!!! i didn't think of that!. So true!.
          Spoiler:
          If it wasn't for the jumper being taken away, they wouldn't have found Kanaan, it wasn't even in there minds...not even in Teyla's. She would have left him back there in a second lol.

Very nice icons MrsB!!!

WOW! they came out great TeylaFan!. Shoot, i forgot all about the icon contest. When is the next one?.

It's awesome MrsB!. I can't believe this is your fist sig!. You are a natural!!!.

Great Teyal icon WL!!.

Your on a roll MrsB!!!.
          Thanks Mayra.

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
          Here's another update to Teyla Snatchers sequel to DNA Snatchers and with ths update be sure you have have read DNA Snatchers.

Here is an update to A Wish Yet To Come.
          There has been a slight chance to one paragraph from the last update that paragraph now reads:
          This was weird Sheppard thought. This was the first time in one of his comas that there were other people in the Gate Room with him other then the usual Gate Room guards, excluding the one time Dex was with him.

Both fics - As usual new stuff after the line and any mistakes are mine.

Also I am looking for someone to play Sheppard in my RPG, link in signature, so if anyone wants play Sheppard check it out.
          Oh thank Planet tv.
          Boy, I'm so behind on fics.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          I loved it!!!. I like how you did this in Ronon's POV!. I don't think i've read a
          Spoiler:
          Sunday fic about Carson's death through ronon's POV...awesome job!

Awesome!...i think it came out great!.

Please tell me this story will be continued!. Tag fic, so that means Wedjatqi will write the next part?.

Love it! CARSON!!! YAY!!!.

Beatutiful!!!..i so love your work!.

Another lovely sig!

Great icons scifan, cazz and asgard!

LOL!!! loved it!!!!. Great missing scene!.
          Spoiler:
          Rodney could be so clueless sometimes lol. Totally liked the JT shippiness thrown in there as well!.
          Thanks again Mayra.

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
          For all you fans of John/Teyla....words straight from Joe Mallozzi's blog:

Mrs.B108 writes: “Do Sheppard and Teyla have any personal obstacles between them this year?”
          Answer: A certain issue will be addressed in Broken Ties.
          I know It's so awesome!!!!
          I'm thinking (S5)
          Spoiler:
          That it has to do with her trying to decide whether or not to go back to duty.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          Laura...I"m not sure if I"m late with this...but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!WOOOHOOO! I hope you like these cause I tried my very best and this is NOT my specialty!

Some spoiler caps so be warned!

Wonderful job Camy!!!

Nice. LOL, my hand is never steady enough.

Thanks CC~!

Thanks, and pretty sig!

Thanks Mayra. It has started yesterday, the deadline is Sunday, midnight.

Hee hee.
          So I'm not the only one.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          Thanks guys Lea hun love that Sig awesome also Camy and Linda and Mrs B awesome artwork
          You're welcome Donna.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          I will have to read later. Thanks Cazz

AWWWWWW!!. Very nice.

Guys Tomorrow is Cabouse Bday. I don't know what she likes, but I'll try to leave an offline message on her IM.

I should be babysitting today and tomorrow. Catch you later.
          Last edited by scifan; 26 June 2008, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Hee hee.
            So I'm not the only one.

AWWWWWW!!. Very nice.

Guys Tomorrow is Cabouse Bday. I don't know what she likes, but I'll try to leave an offline message on her IM.
            Nope.

Hehe Thanks! And I'll be sure to make something for Cabouse.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Sci, you need to put your response to LandJ in spoilers

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Nope.

Hehe Thanks! And I'll be sure to make something for Cabouse.
                Thanks hun.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Sci, you need to put your response to LandJ in spoilers

Ooops!! I fixed it. Thanks.

Gotta go. BBL

Comment

Vid rec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnSlRuL-Jz8

Comment

I'm having a moment here. An anti-SW moment.

You know how the scene in, I think it's Echoes, where John carries Elizabeth to the infirmary is considered a SW-ship moment.

But doesn't he dump her on the bed and walk over to see how Teyla's doing?

Comment

You know how the scene in, I think it's Echoes, where John carries Elizabeth to the infirmary is considered a SW-ship moment.

Yes, he did.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Yes, he did.
                        Thought so.

Comment

i'm Having A Moment Here. An Anti-sw Moment.

You Know How The Scene In, I Think It's Echoes, Where John Carries Elizabeth To The Infirmary Is Considered A Sw-ship Moment.

But Doesn't He Dump Her On The Bed And Walk Over To See How Teyla's Doing?

[ATTACH]6076[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            [ATTACH]6076[/ATTACH]
                            *giggles*

Comment

Title: Protect
                              Summary: The lines would need to be re-drawn. Season 5.
                              Characters: John & Teyla
                              Pairing: John/Teyla
                              Rating: K

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/41451.html#cutid1

Comment

Yeah he does. Well, what actually happens is he puts her down and then sees the guy in the corner get covered with a sheet because he just died, and then you just see the 'oh-my-god-Teyla-might-die' look come to his face and he walks over to ask Ronon how she's doing.

I love Ronon, especially when he's in protective brother mode.

Of course MrsB and TeylaFan love Ronon in that episode for other reasons... but that's because they're ill, and we must help them.

sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Working...
                                X