Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody How are you ?
    Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    I'm on the 6 July myself and am goingsouth to Padme's area of the world over that weekend so I wont be here so YAPPI, where's me birthday piece/announcement thingy?! *has Thread Mommy's Cluebat ready for use*
    Ok What are your fav eps ?
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    *hugs back*

So how's my kitty doing now...All better i hope!

Oh and p.s. My birthdays on 21st July
    Ok I will try to remember but you will have to remember me before the date lol (bad memory )
    Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
    It's birthday present time!

I haven't handed out presents since some time in April, so I'm trying to catch up chronologically.

So first one up, 2 months late, I know: JT4L! A very happy belated birthday!

Hope you don't mind belated presents.

I had already started making the art before I heard about your favorite eps, but hopefully you like them anyway.

Sig:

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...atesigtext.jpg

Without text:

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...sigs/JTsig.jpg

Wallpapers:

Versions with poem:

Versions without poem:

I wasn't sure whether you like poems or not so I made a non-text version as well. Enjoy!
    Wow it's really cool I love the text versions
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh...Well the only Spanish i know is gracias Um i think it's Spanish,or maybe it's Italian...hmmm i dunno!
    Yeah it's espanol. Grazie in Italiano
    Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    Poor sick little Luci was tired of doing nothing:

I wanted to do a new Teyla sig, too.
    But I'm still trying to find a new style. And some better pics.
    But I'm just too weak to think about new styles.
    Oh my poor. But i'm really glad you was lol Your sig is awesome I love it
    Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    Yep. I'm german. And we have a lot of SG on german TV on wednesday.
    Two SG1 eps of season 9, two SGA of season 1. Yesterday one of the eps was "Home". I love "Home".

Yes. I'm in a happy mood now.

Thanks.

And there's a documentation about the real NCIS on german TV right now.
    Pretty interesting.
    Why french TV hate us. I never saw S3 in french TV I don't even speak to you of S4. S10 was diffused until the mid season and nothing. Not enough audience. Of course they try all to suppress it they diffuse it at 10h30 saturday night. I so miss the diffusion of SG1 it makes year that I didn't saw a real ep on TV
    Ok sorry forget me it's my complaint again french TV which will do absolutely nothing as always lol
    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    wow is all i can say

awesome

No afraid not stuck in with the kids driving me crazy as usual although after the holidays My 3 year old finally goes to Nursery Woohoo

Thanx ill make a start ill be taking my time though
    lol ok so it will be holidays for you Rest well and think calm, tranquility, sun lol HUGS
    Originally posted by scifan View Post
    This is posted in the S5 forum by Osiris.

Spoiler:
    sorry it wasn't a joke, it's official? Thank you so much for the link Sci You made my day lol
    Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    JM BLOG UPDATE
    Thanks for the update
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Thanks Mrs. B...

Jeepers, I was sort of hoping that Teyla's
      Spoiler:
      baby was still something out of the ordinary....oh, guess not!
      Yeah I'm like you I would have hoped too
      Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Congrats on 5.100 posts MrsB!

And congrats Blue on 7.300 posts!
      CONGRATULATIONS MrsB and BLUE
      Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Some icons from contests:
      I love them they're awesome and I agree I love the red colouring
      sigpic
      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        OMG a 5 year old could have done a better job... Ronon looks like a 10 foot giant.. and Woolsey looks like a midget...

They all needed to be closer together and not such stiff postures. Shep/JF and Rodney/David actually looks the most relaxed.. and Woolsey should be at the back... but its still nice to see a pic of all of them ...
        True it is a nice picyture and I'm thinknig the lighting itself is kinda wrong on Ronons noggin there at the top of the left side of his head... Teyla though looks great! it seems she has a new wardrobe......
        Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        Ok What are your fav eps ?

Ok I will try to remember but you will have to remember me before the date lol (bad memory )
        Yappi'll have them listed up soon

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I made a siggie, but it's not really good..
          Spoiler:
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks for the congrats guys.....

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Cool ones
              Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Really awesome art!!!
              Very cool I adore the red colouring. Congrats on the win!
              I love them they're awesome and I agree I love the red colouring
              Thanx Nina, MrsB, TF and asgard!

Spoiler:
              http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/38minutes.jpg
              Fabulous! Do I recognise those caps

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thanks.. Perhaps. But I did not snag them from yours Got them off another site.

Random question - what do you think of my icon? I'm not sure.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Awesome... I loved that epi...just how Teyla was taking care of John and how even though he was the worst off in there he even set Teyla's wellfare before his own gosh did I love that...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Random question - what do you think of my icon? I'm not sure.
                    Nice cap but I prefer the Ronon one you made

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                      Lovely Scifan!

Exactly, perfect way to describe that persons comment.

Very nice!!!...i'm sure JT4L loved them!

WOW!!! *drools*, the John sig came out great!. I can't wait to see your Teyla one!!!!.
                      Thanks Mayra.

It looks kinda... wrong I agree with Tey though, might just be the lack of Weir
                      It does. Is it me or does the shading for Ronon look more faded and brown.

I don't have anything against her mind you, but we didn't have her last year either.
                      It sucks with Sam gone too.

Nope, no Weir, Carter in her place, and a well.... Not exact Teyla kinda screwed S4 over for me when I was hoping we would have a more or less season one Teyla back. But when the half season started for the back half I felt well... cheated without Teyla (I counted FIVE episodes with her not even IN them, NOR mentioned)

That too, lack of Weir makes it a kinda dull city, Woosley, though is going to be fun to break in..... o.O Shep get away from my computer!!

Also the lighting is wrong on Ronons head.....
                      Oh. Sorry hun. I'm sure they did it because of not wanting too much work on her during her pregnancy.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      OMG a 5 year old could have done a better job... Ronon looks like a 10 foot giant.. and Woolsey looks like a midget...

They all needed to be closer together and not such stiff postures. Shep/JF and Rodney/David actually looks the most relaxed.. and Woolsey should be at the back... but its still nice to see a pic of all of them ...
                      LOL!! About the 5 yr old comment.
                      I agree about Ronon being a tower in the pic. I was thinking that maybe Woolsey was sitting. I don't know, but you're right about the rest.

It seems more of less that they have taken pics of them alone and then placed them together...I mean look at Keller...if you compare her pic to Shep who does seems like he is having his side pretty close to her and she looks tiny compared to him...it's like she is standing way more far away...yet the pic seems they are all standing close together... it just looks so weird...it's like they would be standing on the stairs on different levels to get all the different hights to them..like Ronon being that tall.. *lol* problem with that is there is no stairs leading UP to the Stargate..atleast not that close to it.... hahaha...how hard is it actually to take a normal pic with all of them together... oh well... I guess it's better then nothing...atleast there is a pic for season 5 now there just need to be more... and more promos... we are getting closer and closer to the premiere...
                      ITA Nina.

They are all so wonderful Cazz.
                      Congrats on win.

sorry it wasn't a joke, it's official? Thank you so much for the link Sci You made my day lol

Thanks for the update
                      NP hun. Any time.

Spoiler:
                      Wonderful job TF!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I love it especillly the colors. It's awesome
                        True it is a nice picyture and I'm thinknig the lighting itself is kinda wrong on Ronons noggin there at the top of the left side of his head... Teyla though looks great! it seems she has a new wardrobe......

Yappi'll have them listed up soon
                        Yeah I saw it too and it's what I thought lol Her top isn't the same.
                        Ok
                        Thanx Nina, MrsB, TF and asgard!

Ok I did some icons. It's the problem to have too much time lol. Can I join the group. Is there things to do or we only PM them to you. Will it have a worst category I will be sure to win
                        Awesome... I loved that epi...just how Teyla was taking care of John and how even though he was the worst off in there he even set Teyla's wellfare before his own gosh did I love that...
                        Can you believe me when I say that I never saw it entirely. I have recorded it and sadly the program stopped before the end. I was so angry besides I remember that I was totally in the ep. It felt odd when it stopped in the middle lol
                        Thanks Mayra.

It does. Is it me or does the shading for Ronon look more faded and brown.

I don't have anything against her mind you, but we didn't have her last year either.
                        It sucks with Sam gone too.

Oh. Sorry hun. I'm sure they did it because of not wanting too much work on her during her pregnancy.

LOL!! About the 5 yr old comment.
                        I agree about Ronon being a tower in the pic. I was thinking that maybe Woolsey was sitting. I don't know, but you're right about the rest.

ITA Nina.

They are all so wonderful Cazz.
                        Congrats on win.

NP hun. Any time.

Wonderful job TF!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Ok I did some icons. It's the problem to have too much time lol. Can I join the group. Is there things to do or we only PM them to you. Will it have a worst category I will be sure to win
                          To enter the contest you just PM them to me To enter the group just go the page and join up like you did for the JT Lounge

I look forward to seeing them No, no worst category! You wouldn't get it anyway

Comment

Thanks.. Yes, me too!

Nice cap but I prefer the Ronon one you made
                            LOL - Well, you can still snag it you know - maybe save it until your shallowness of having Shep in your icon fades a little...

Wonderful job TF!!!
                            Thanks sci

I love it especillly the colors. It's awesome
                            Thanks!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Another siggie...
                              Spoiler:

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I loved that ep too! But possibly for a different reason

LOL - Well, you can still snag it you know - maybe save it until your shallowness of having Shep in your icon fades a little...
                                Hehe! Never gonna happen

Edit: BEAUTIFUL sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X