Mmmm nice icon TF!
    Thanks Linda.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Congrats on 3,000 posts TF!!!
    Thanks Cazz! You're almost there!!!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS TEYLAFAN
    Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
    Np TF and thank you oh and congrats on 3000 posts.
    Thanks you two!
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Congratulations TF! My my, you do talk a lot, don't you...
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Oh yeah...um yeah i keep forgetting...

Congrats to all you chatterboxes on yer milestones
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Fathers Day!!!!

Thanks Cazz!!!. i did see the promo while watching BSG and i was like FINALLY!!!!. It was short and quick, but i was just happy that finally they started promoting the new season. Now, they should start showing a lot more clips.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Sci - Very glad to hear everything went ok!

Saw the promo last night watching BSG
          Spoiler:
          and Ronon had that great roaring line to Sheppard with his whole "Kill me or let me go!" Obviously during Blood Ties when he's hopped up on the juice.

Thanx everyone for saying stuff about my beginner art!!!
          OMG! that was really a great
          Spoiler:
          emotional scene from Ronon!!!. AH! looks like a great episode!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
          Belouchi writes: “1. When do you think (the earliest possible) we will know of the sixth season pick up.
          2. Any new earth ships in the near future?
          3. So far Remnants, the eppy you are writing, can be classified under what type of episode? For example: Sateda=action packed, BAMSR=Best special effects, First Strike=Suspenseful, Doppleganger=unique and frightful…..”

Answers: 1. Some time between mid-September and mid- November. 2. Nope. 3. Suspenseful, character-driven.

Mrs.B108 writes: “Do Sheppard and Teyla have any personal obstacles between them this year?”

Answer: A certain issue will be addressed in Broken Ties.

Dovil writes: “The fact that you’ve decided not to go with that means that I’m going to flounce off right this second to start up a new thread at Gateworld entitled: ‘Death of Urinal Cake: Are the Writers Mad?!’.”

Answer: Fear not. If we get a sixth season pick-up, Urinal Cake will be back in the mix - along with Hexed, The “Replacements episode, and the episode in which Atlantis is stricken with a uncontrollable fever…Dance Fever!

My Name Is Scott writes: “A recent Gateworld news tidbit spoke of Stargate Universe, and how it may or may not trigger the end of Stargate Atlantis. If the problem is stretching out the writing staff, couldn’t new writers be brought on board instead of doubling the work load for the exiting writers?”

Answer: If both shows received a greenlight for next year, then we certainly would have to hire new writers.

Sarcasmo writes: ““Whispers” is a bunch of hot chicks with Paul McGillion and Joe Flanigan. Which originally I heard, when they first started the season, they’re like, “Oh, yeah! It’s going to be a great episode. It’s you, Joe Flanigan, and all these hot chicks!”Man, I love being right.”

Answer: Up until the episode airs of course at which point you’ll be wrong but, by that point, I’m sure you’ll have moved on to criticize other episodes you have yet to watch.

Leesa writes: “As a writer/executive producer, which do you prefer? I guess in an ideal world you’d like all the episodes to come in on time, but in this less than perfect world do you prefer longer or shorter?”

Answer: Most episodes run long and are edited down to time. Any sane writer-producer will tell you they prefer an episode run long rather than short. In the case of the former, it’s simply a matter of tightening up the episode or, at worst, losing some beats. In the case of the latter, you’re more often than not padding.

SkyPig writes: “Do Connor Trineer and other Wraith actors have to ADR all of their dialogue?”

Answer: Yes, those teeth can be a problem. Occasionally, we have actors come in for ADR. We also treat the wraith voices for added unearthliness.

Slian Martreb writes: “Now. If the nanites allow someone who has passed through the ‘gate to understand the spoken and written word of another culture/world/etc, then why do Daniel and Elizabeth have such a hard time doing translations?”

Answer: Again, this is my unofficial theory, but the nanites allow one to understand another’s language and be understood in turn, but this only applies to most verbal communication.

"Since I did get a good night’s sleep, I had plenty of energy for sitting out on the front steps all afternoon. I rewrote the tease of Remnants (adding Dr. Kiang as per Martin’s suggestion and replacing the tree limb after Rob warned me it wouldn’t work) and made some changes to the first act (I addressed Paul’s note by including an early time-cut, lost McKay’s “I said good day, sir.” because Martin didn’t like it, included Zelenka in the control room scene as per everyone’s request, and changed the final beat to avoid repeating a visual from Broken Ties). I also did some reading.. I’m halfway through John Varley’s The Opiuichi Hotline, an incredibly enjoyable SF novel. If the second half of the book is as strong as the first, it’ll be making my SF Top 10 along the likes of Old Man’s War, Consider Phlebas, and Ender’s Game. Hopefully the rest of my Summer reading list proves equally brilliant and engrossing."

BBL!
          Such a great question to ask MrsB!!!! BUT AH!!!...i'll be at ComicCon i believe when Broken Ties airs!!!!. I'm not going to see that
          Spoiler:
          J/T scene till late Sunday or until Monday!!!!.

MrsB, can i ask you a favor since JM answers you're questions....can you ask him if he knows what day SGA will appear at ComicCon???. Unless he has already answered that question?. I really hope i don't miss them this year!.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Oh good question MrsB...

Since you asked if ...

Spoiler:
          any personal obstacles... I am hoping that it has something to do with Kanaan.. what else would be personal between them.... so I'm really hoping that Teyla gives John some explanation as to why she went to Kanaan in the first place.... I'd really like to see this subject brought up between them because I cannot believe that it hasnt bothered John in some way.. and maybe it will explain why Teyla was so reluctant to tell John about the relationship and being pregnant..
          Exactly Blue!
          Spoiler:
          That has been one of the main thing i've wanted and was hoping would be addressed. Like you mentioned, we were let to believe that the person she was talking about in Sunday was John but then they bring Kanaan in. Shortly during season 4, if i remember correctly, Rachel in one of her interviews said that she does believe one of the main reasons she stayed on Atlantis was because of John. Then, please correct me if i'm wrong, didn't someone ask JM that if Kanaan was the supposed person Teyla was talking about in Sunday and JM said something that insinuated that it he may not be the person she was talking about. So i really would like to know if Teyla got with Kanaan out of love, obligation, ect...i just would really like to know why and also why she felt she had to keep it a secret.
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Awesome
            Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
            Great artwork Mayra and Linda.

Thanks for the link Cazz they're was some nice footage from season 5 though i really hate it when they show footage from a previous season!
            Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Thanks Mayra...Glad you liked them.....Think i might just stick to icons..They are so much easier to do than siggies...Can't get the hang of those :s
            Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            Wonderful job Mayra Love the colours!
            Thank you Nina, WL, Linda and TeylaFan!!!!. Glad you liked what i did!.
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Ok i decided to put text on the sigbefore i went to bed so here it is,,,Bare in mind i'm pretty crap at the whole text thing

Very nice!!!!...icons and sigs!!! girl, your going to move up to wallies soon!. Awesome job!

Lorr just posted this in the whump thread:

S&R
              Spoiler:

I was flipping through the latest issue of SciFi magazine today. Low and behold, they actually had a very short interview with Robert Picardo. There is usually NOTHING about SGA. Anyway, there was a pic of S&R (according to the caption) - spoiler coming

Spoiler:
              It showed Teyla carrying a bundle - read baby - with Shep and McKay behind her. It looked like they could be on a Hive ship. Shep had blood on his right cheek!! Squeee!

Don't ask me for the pic, though. I didn't buy the magazine. The pic was small and the quality wasn't great.

Some stuff from the Ark, I made them months ago but intended to make a few more sigs and some wallie but haven't gotten round to it yet so thought I'd post them before I forget!

Thanks for the info about the scifi mag!. I so can't wait for the new season to start!!!!.

Love the icons and sigs!!!!...you so know how to pic some great facial expressions, especially the Rodney one! LOL!.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

This is too great I love the effects and the colors awesome
              Thank you sooo much asgard! all of you are getting me to want to do more! LOL!.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Good Morning...and Happy Father's day!!!!!

I don't think we have any official dad's in here, wait...Scifan, Happy Father's Day to Pete...

I got CS3..and dang that thing is hard to understand....I don't think I"ll officially make any thing good till maybe next year!!!

Alright, gotta go play again....Mr. Camy left for 2 weeks, so no parties for us today.

HUGS!
              YAY! i'm glad you got CS3!!!...i'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon!. I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              hugs to you too...it's so quiet in here! I"m ready to cry cause I did all this work in CS3 for this banner and I can't find a way to save it...it keeps giving me that access is denied and that I have no permission to to save this file or something like that...

I'm ready to scream!!!!
              OH NO!!!...i wonder why it's doing that! UGH!...where you able to save it????
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                Very nice!!!!...icons and sigs!!! girl, your going to move up to wallies soon!. Awesome job!

Um well yeah....If i even knew how to make a wallie Oh wait didn't i say that about icons and siggies......Um never mind,just ignore me
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                  Congratulations TF! My my, you do talk a lot, don't you...
                  Thank you Ruby.

Nahh - whatever gave you that idea . . . ?
                  Last edited by TeylaFan; 15 June 2008, 10:43 AM.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I did it!

Thanks again Linda!

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      I did it!

Thanks again Linda!

Spoiler:
                      Ooh love this....And your welcome
                      sigpic

Comment

I did it!

Thanks again Linda!

Spoiler:
                        I love this, nicely done!
                        sigpic
                        Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

I did it!

Thanks again Linda!

Spoiler:
                          It's so beautiful Luciana! Absolutely gorgeous!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                            Thanks you two!
                            Thank you Nina, WL, Linda and TeylaFan!!!!. Glad you liked what i did!.
                            Np TF and Mayra.
                            I did it!

Thanks again Linda!

Spoiler:
                            It's absolutely fantastic Luci i love it.

Comment

Love the icons and sigs!!!!...you so know how to pic some great facial expressions, especially the Rodney one! LOL!.
                              Thanx Mayra! When I did the Rodney sig for Jess I had to find some new caps of Rodney cos literally all of my caps of him are like that

I did it!

Thanks again Linda!

Spoiler:
                              I can't see it red cross

Edit: I see it now My connection must have been playing up I love it

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Glad you all like it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X