• Show
Clear All

well anyone!!

but i was referring to Kip

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      well anyone!!

but i was referring to Kip
      Yeah, she had to PM me to find out where it was.

whew, 667

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

see, you can get another 130 posts by today!!

Comment

see, you can get another 130 posts by today!!
          Yes, well maybe since the posts in Scifi and fantasy count. I think I might be there by Sunday night though.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

*crosses fingers* well here's hopin it's tonight!!!

Comment

*crosses fingers* well here's hopin it's tonight!!!
              You'll probably get that 1800 by tonight!

Comment

lol... i wish!!!

Comment

lol... i wish!!!
                  Well, you have about 1500 now, and I have about 700, we'll be there by Sunday night at least!

Comment

hey!!! it's certainly worth a shot!!! and this is my 1499th post!!! must choose carefully where to place my next one!!

Comment

hey!!! it's certainly worth a shot!!! and this is my 1499th post!!! must choose carefully where to place my next one!!
                      Yes, I think my 800 will be in this thread then for my 1000th post I might just pay a small visit to the Joe Flanigan thunk thread.

Comment

ohhhh Hiya Kip!... hehehehehehehehe...

i had to work... boring..

then had to get some groceries.. okay not really that much food..... needed gum, sugar and gonna try that crysal light on the go (seein as i've been tryin to drink more water (so i can loose some weight) but oh well i'm gettin used to drinkin water.. and tryin to cut back on the pop
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                          ohhhh Hiya Kip!... hehehehehehehehe...

i had to work... boring..

then had to get some groceries.. okay not really that much food..... needed gum, sugar and gonna try that crysal light on the go (seein as i've been tryin to drink more water (so i can loose some weight) but oh well i'm gettin used to drinkin water.. and tryin to cut back on the pop

Trying to cut back on pop!

Comment

you drink pop

i haven't touched the stuff in over 5 years... yuck!!! blech!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO 1500th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique

Trying to cut back on pop!
                              well it is bad for the teeth unfortanately... but its so hard to do but i'll just have to keep on tellin myself.. paid trip in summer (plannin on goin to denver with my mom for a week... vacation.. spending spree..) last year it was the mall of america), so i'm *gasp* actaully trying to eat healthy (this comes from me and im a very piccy eater)
                              sigpic

Comment

congrats em
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X