John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    A couple of fics for the awesome 4,000 pages!!!!

First, an old one which I had to tweak so it was 400 words exactly! As always, thanks to MrsB who had the wonderful prompt last year of John and Teyla having a heated argument....

Spoiler:
    Teyla couldn't remember the last time she had ever felt so insulted. Looking at Sheppard, her anger flared again. How dare he stand there, smiling that arrogant smile? Finally, she had enough. She had to say something.

Calmly, she said, "I can not believe you think this is true."

He smirked, knowing he was right. "Of course it is. Even McKay's told me so," he shot back.

Teyla shook her head. There was no way she could possibly believe him. "I disagree. Perhaps it is because you are his friend he told you that. But, Colonel, believe me when I say that you are wrong."

Sheppard couldn't believe his ears. How could she look at him and seriously think he wasn't right? "Listen, don't get all defensive just because you are mistaken. If it makes you feel any better, I'd say you come in a close second," he paused, looking at her carefully. "Well, maybe third. Ronan is serious competition."

Seeing that the conversation wasn't productive, Teyla took a step back. "Then perhaps it is best that we stop this discussion."

Sheppard invaded her personal space, leaning close to her. "Not until you admit it."

Teyla shook her head. "I am afraid I can not, Colonel. My people find lying to be a despicable act," she spat.

He rolled his eyes. Sometimes she could be so feisty, he thought. "It's not lying when it's true."

Of all the stubborn people she had met in her life, John had to be one of the worst, she decided. "Colonel," she started, "I do not--"

“This had gone on long enough, Teyla. Do you want me to get Elizabeth involved?" he asked, knowing what her response would be.

Teyla's eyes widened. How dare he threaten her? However, there was no way she would allow for her friend to get dragged into this mess. Besides, she had a strong feeling Elizabeth would agree with John. "No!"

Finally, progress, he thought. "Then say it."

Teyla mumbled, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of hearing her concede her point.

Sheppard broke out into a smile. "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Teyla met his gaze, fire burning in her eyes. She knew, however, that he would continue until he heard her say the words. "You have the best hair on Atlantis. Are you happy now?"

Sheppard ran his hand through his hair. "You bet."

There she is.....that's more like you! Nicely done!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      I changed the name to Scottish Rain to fit in with the other titles.. But..

Thanks hun I'm glad your JT order was fulfilled by this one
      That's what I love about you...you are like my husband...one minute I WANT TO HURT HIM, and the next minute I can't stop kissing him!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Nope, they is just extraaaa. Was in a writing mood so...
        Oh good. Thanks.
        I read the first one. It was sad, but so beautiful.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        My first wallie is done! I'm going to do one for my favourite romantic scene of each season Seeing as there's four seasons! Always thinking

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ng-WP-4000.jpg
        Man, everyone was busy today. I'll have alot to post together before sending to Maff. Should I send a link to her on her LJ??

WOW!!
        Very beautiful.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        I cannot make art, nor much of anything right now for Maffy, but I can give her a group hug from Teyla, http://pics.livejournal.com/valanunthe/pic/0002gbawhttp://pics.livejournal.com/valanunthe/pic/0002gbawhttp://pics.livejournal.com/valanunthe/pic/0002gbawhttp://pics.livejournal.com/valanunthe/pic/0002gbaw

I remember losing my godmother to a car crash, couldn't think straight for a month after that.
        Thanks Tey. I'm sure she'll appreciate that.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Is that one that Ninja used "Dust in the Wind" by Kansas? I think it might me. Though, I'm not sure. If TLM vid was the one Gateworld, then that is the song.
        Yep, You are right and it was on GW play.
        All our vidders should post there vids.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        WOW!!! this is gorgeous!

Are we having a party and I didn't get the invite? *pouts*
        I'm sorry Camy. I gave a short post, but you were already gone.

Thank you Elfita...Laura just emailed me the details. You guys know that I"m not much here any more and so I apologize for being out of the loop.

I"ll work on something.
        Don't worry hun we totally understand. I should've thought of e-mailing you.

Well you better send them to me cause I have no time to do something for Maff and look in the thread..but I'm trying! *wink*

I feel so awful about Maff...This is terrible.

This isn't as horrible as Maff, but today I had just come into work and was going over to the copier machine when I peeked out or beautiful humoungous window and to my despair I saw a puppy literally being run over by a car...I SCREAMED! I ran outside and just went to see what had happened...everything played out right before my eyes....How horrible! I called the police department cause I tried to reach the Animal Rescue but not luck and then it turned out that the owner came and took the poor little thing...I was horrified! I just hope the little guy survives.

I'm going to visit him/her tomorrow if I can find the owner.

But, death is so "there".....it has no mercy and no shame and no prejudice...it's just so unfairly "there".

My heart and my love goes out to Maff and her family in their loss.
        I agree. This is one of the worst thing for anyone to go through. I amd do glad that got to show her how much we love her.

Oh no Camy!
        That is so sad. I hope it's ok.

Thank you Camy. I didn't think of gifs.

love the gray coloring...BEAUTIFUL!
        Thank you Camy. I wanted to do something simply, but different.

That's what I'm trying to do but I don't want to spam the thread with my itty bitty comments...*grin*

Gracias!
        Spam away hun. I don't mind.

Comment

That's what I love about you...you are like my husband...one minute I WANT TO HURT HIM, and the next minute I can't stop kissing him!!!

Camy looooves me

(sorry, I'm hyper)
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

My first 4 contributions to our celebration....

4 mini movies!

Camy, love the mini movies!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Here is 4 more to celebrate 4000 post!!

BRB to catch up.
            Sci, great sigs!!
            sigpic
            Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
            Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
            WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

is the board stretched for everyone or is it just me?

Comment

is the board stretched for everyone or is it just me?
                No, it's stretched for me too.
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

keep posting, keep posting!

Comment

Guys, you do realise that in the space of about 5 hours, we've posted 115 messages?? LOL. that's a bit mad.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      *crosses fingers that post goes through before internet dies*

Love the mini movies Camy

Amazing sigs Sci! And did you know that Peggy and Linzi are going to meet JF on Saturday!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      REALLY!!! I'll have to PM them some major Squeeing.

I made Peg a special sig for the occasion when she won the auction.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Guys, you do realise that in the space of about 5 hours, we've posted 115 messages?? LOL. that's a bit mad.
                        That is so off the hook!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                          Camy, love the mini movies!

Sci, great sigs!!
                          Thanks Hope.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          No, it's stretched for me too.
                          Me too.
                          Ahhhh!!
                          What's doing it??!!

Really? That's awesome and 6 pages.

Comment

I don't know what is causing the page to be stretched. We've all pretty much used thumbnails and spoilers for our artwork and stuff.
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Would anyone mind if I got bumped up the list of RR writer's this month?

I have the PERFECT bit I wanna write- but I'm right down the bottom of the list (or like 3rd last), & so the moment I'm thinking of won't really fit there.

It's a moment where she's about to leave & I swear it's gonna blow you guys away.

I've only ever written in one RR other than this.

SO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

-----
                              Re my vid with Celine Dion's song, "Miracle".
                              Ended up NOT asking if I could borrow the CD because the staff member I was gonna ask had a go at me, & I really didn't want to ask her after the incident.
                              (the kiddies were having afternoon tea- just crackers with vegemite on it- & I had 2 crackers & she didn't seem impressed. She said stuff like "don't eat their afternoon tea- what if one of them wanted that?!" (stupid woman- there's a whole box full of crackers right there & so's the vegemite!!!! <- what I thought) She ended up getting another one for the last kid- but urgh! It's moments like that that make me feel like why the hell am I still going there???)
                              But I'm searching on the net for it.

On SG news, Atlantis is on at midnight tonight- YAY!!!!!!!
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Lost is finishing this week- hoping Atlantis will get a bump forward in schedule next week, but I doubt it.

EDIT:
                              WHA-hoooo!!!!!!!
                              Just checked the online TV guide for the station that airs Atlantis that I watch it from- Atlantis is moved to 11:30 next week! Yay! (it's finally back to it's proper time!)
                              Which means "Sunday" will air at 11:30 in 2 weeks time. (tonight's "the Game" then "the Ark" next week).

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                                Hi everybody !
                                CONGRATULATIONS everyone for 4000 pages.
                                Sadly I haven't much time left but I thought you had such a good and nice idea so I tried to do little things 4 icons and my fav moments sorry to don't do more I'll try later
                                4 fav moments It was really difficult to choose only 4 and I'm sure tomorrow I would chose another
                                Spoiler:

4 icons

I have to go HUGS everybody
                                Asgard, beautiful!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                A couple of fics for the awesome 4,000 pages!!!!

First, an old one which I had to tweak so it was 400 words exactly! As always, thanks to MrsB who had the wonderful prompt last year of John and Teyla having a heated argument....

Spoiler:
                                Teyla couldn't remember the last time she had ever felt so insulted. Looking at Sheppard, her anger flared again. How dare he stand there, smiling that arrogant smile? Finally, she had enough. She had to say something.

Calmly, she said, "I can not believe you think this is true."

He smirked, knowing he was right. "Of course it is. Even McKay's told me so," he shot back.

Teyla shook her head. There was no way she could possibly believe him. "I disagree. Perhaps it is because you are his friend he told you that. But, Colonel, believe me when I say that you are wrong."

Sheppard couldn't believe his ears. How could she look at him and seriously think he wasn't right? "Listen, don't get all defensive just because you are mistaken. If it makes you feel any better, I'd say you come in a close second," he paused, looking at her carefully. "Well, maybe third. Ronan is serious competition."

Seeing that the conversation wasn't productive, Teyla took a step back. "Then perhaps it is best that we stop this discussion."

Sheppard invaded her personal space, leaning close to her. "Not until you admit it."

Teyla shook her head. "I am afraid I can not, Colonel. My people find lying to be a despicable act," she spat.

He rolled his eyes. Sometimes she could be so feisty, he thought. "It's not lying when it's true."

Of all the stubborn people she had met in her life, John had to be one of the worst, she decided. "Colonel," she started, "I do not--"

“This had gone on long enough, Teyla. Do you want me to get Elizabeth involved?" he asked, knowing what her response would be.

Teyla's eyes widened. How dare he threaten her? However, there was no way she would allow for her friend to get dragged into this mess. Besides, she had a strong feeling Elizabeth would agree with John. "No!"

Finally, progress, he thought. "Then say it."

Teyla mumbled, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of hearing her concede her point.

Sheppard broke out into a smile. "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Teyla met his gaze, fire burning in her eyes. She knew, however, that he would continue until he heard her say the words. "You have the best hair on Atlantis. Are you happy now?"

Sheppard ran his hand through his hair. "You bet."

YC, I remember this fic! Still funny!!
                                sigpic
                                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                                Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                                WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X