Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Yes you are.

There's those smilies you like to post and how about posting 4 of your vids.

You don't have to make anything new.
    Oh cool...I could post 4 vids

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    I love that song! Are you talking for our RR? Cause that would go well there too.

Also, someone needs to smack me, because all this time, I haven't been able to figure out how to size the thingymajigger for sigs. I finally figured it out!! Yay me!! Anyways, here's the John/Teyla one that I made.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...lawithLove.png
    mmm very nice!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Oh i am so looking forward to the queen ep now.......I'm so happy now......I wanna see it.......NOW!!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Forgot to say Nice sig Ev!

Some icons that I entered in the contest on SGA Icon Group:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...allenge-1b.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...allenge-1a.jpg This won most creative: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...allenge-1c.jpg And this won!: [url]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icons%20of%20SGA/Challenge%201/Entries/SGA-icon-group-challenge-1e.jpg[/Iurl]

cool icons cazz and congrats on your win!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

mmm very nice!
      Thank you Linda!

I don't know what's up with Maff either. What's her LJ so we can go check it out?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        Aww, thanks Yep! Nothing special though - I made them real quick, and I don't have time to make sigs

I don't
        Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Um, I don't know. I don't think it's a problem because she posted in to her LJ and it wasn't a friends-only post. It would probably be nice for people, if they want to, to read it and leave some kind of message.
        Thank you Linda!

I don't know what's up with Maff either. What's her LJ so we can go check it out?
        Ok Jess. Thanks for the suggestion and help.

All I'm going to say is that it's very sad news and this is why I really want to do her suggestion for 4000 pages.

http://maffieg.livejournal.com/5741.html

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

mmm very nice!

Oh i am so looking forward to the queen ep now.......I'm so happy now......I wanna see it.......NOW!!!

cool icons cazz and congrats on your win!
          I thought you'd might like that. And I had another suggestion of posting 4 of our favorite JT moment or S4 JT caps.

Comment

I thought you'd might like that. And I had another suggestion of posting 4 of our favorite JT moment or S4 JT caps.
            Yep.....Now will everyone stop posting just now....I'm not ready yet
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Guys. I want to do something for Maff. So, that when she comes back, it might make her feel a little better.

This is her idea for 4000 pages:

Well since its four thousand how about everyone post four of everything. Meaning four icons, four banners, for the fics (400 or 4000 word count), haven't thought about the vids yet but let me know what you guys think.

What do you guys think? Well be there in 3 pages.

BBL
              Sounds like a great idea, do they have to be new fics becasue I don't think I have four new ideas. I'll have to hurry and finish my wedding one.

Ok Jess. Thanks for the suggestion and help.

All I'm going to say is that it's very sad news and this is why I really want to do her suggestion for 4000 pages.

http://maffieg.livejournal.com/5741.html
              OMG. Poor Maff.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                Sounds like a great idea, do they have to be new fics becasue I don't think I have four new ideas. I'll have to hurry and finish my wedding one.

OMG. Poor Maff.
                Well, maybe you can post the links to your favorite four.
                I don't know it's up to you.

I know. I was bawling too.

Comment

I love that song! Are you talking for our RR? Cause that would go well there too.

Also, someone needs to smack me, because all this time, I haven't been able to figure out how to size the thingymajigger for sigs. I finally figured it out!! Yay me!! Anyways, here's the John/Teyla one that I made.

I'm such a doofus. I meant for Wedjatqi's fics of late *rolls eyes at self*
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Woohoo!!! 4000 pages

Congrats everyone

I'm no where near finished on my contribution and I have to go hopefully I'll get to finish part 1 later (Yes I'm still on part 1 )

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hi everybody !
                      CONGRATULATIONS everyone for 4000 pages.
                      Sadly I haven't much time left but I thought you had such a good and nice idea so I tried to do little things 4 icons and my fav moments sorry to don't do more I'll try later
                      4 fav moments It was really difficult to choose only 4 and I'm sure tomorrow I would chose another
                      Spoiler:

4 icons

I have to go HUGS everybody
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

A couple of fics for the awesome 4,000 pages!!!!

First, an old one which I had to tweak so it was 400 words exactly! As always, thanks to MrsB who had the wonderful prompt last year of John and Teyla having a heated argument....

Spoiler:
                        Teyla couldn't remember the last time she had ever felt so insulted. Looking at Sheppard, her anger flared again. How dare he stand there, smiling that arrogant smile? Finally, she had enough. She had to say something.

Calmly, she said, "I can not believe you think this is true."

He smirked, knowing he was right. "Of course it is. Even McKay's told me so," he shot back.

Teyla shook her head. There was no way she could possibly believe him. "I disagree. Perhaps it is because you are his friend he told you that. But, Colonel, believe me when I say that you are wrong."

Sheppard couldn't believe his ears. How could she look at him and seriously think he wasn't right? "Listen, don't get all defensive just because you are mistaken. If it makes you feel any better, I'd say you come in a close second," he paused, looking at her carefully. "Well, maybe third. Ronan is serious competition."

Seeing that the conversation wasn't productive, Teyla took a step back. "Then perhaps it is best that we stop this discussion."

Sheppard invaded her personal space, leaning close to her. "Not until you admit it."

Teyla shook her head. "I am afraid I can not, Colonel. My people find lying to be a despicable act," she spat.

He rolled his eyes. Sometimes she could be so feisty, he thought. "It's not lying when it's true."

Of all the stubborn people she had met in her life, John had to be one of the worst, she decided. "Colonel," she started, "I do not--"

“This had gone on long enough, Teyla. Do you want me to get Elizabeth involved?" he asked, knowing what her response would be.

Teyla's eyes widened. How dare he threaten her? However, there was no way she would allow for her friend to get dragged into this mess. Besides, she had a strong feeling Elizabeth would agree with John. "No!"

Finally, progress, he thought. "Then say it."

Teyla mumbled, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of hearing her concede her point.

Sheppard broke out into a smile. "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Teyla met his gaze, fire burning in her eyes. She knew, however, that he would continue until he heard her say the words. "You have the best hair on Atlantis. Are you happy now?"

Sheppard ran his hand through his hair. "You bet."

sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Woohoo!!! 4000 pages

Congrats everyone

I'm no where near finished on my contribution and I have to go hopefully I'll get to finish part 1 later (Yes I'm still on part 1 )

Wow, we made it! Party time.

sigpic

Comment

Woohoo!!! 4000 pages

Congrats everyone

LOL. Don't worry Cazz. Take your time.

Congrats on 4000 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not that great with wallies, but here's four.

Comment

Here's my new fic...

This is based around a particular outfit we have heard about, but no specific spoilers.

Spoiler:
                              She was breathtaking beautiful, John thought as the doors to his quarters slid apart revealing Teyla.

Teyla walked in, an uncertain smile on her face. When she stood in front of him, she twirled around slowly. “Do I look alright?” she asked nervously.

His answer was a huge smile and a slow nod.

If someone asked John, he wouldn’t be able to explain why he asked Teyla to come to his room, dressed to the nines. It was almost as if it was a dream. However, he didn’t care if the sight in front of him was a product of his own imagination; it didn‘t make her look any less stunning.

The evening dress was an emerald green, cut low, revealing a tempting look of Teyla’s cleavage. The dress hugged her body, showing off the delicious curves John ached to touch. Her leg peeked out of the provocatively cut slit running up the side. Her four-inch high black heals completed the outfit.

As always, she looked gorgeous as the candlelight from the dresser hit her face. Her hair cascaded around her face in soft curls. John looked at her lips, which looked perfectly kissable to him. Her eyes, which were watching him closely, gave him a glimpse into how she was feeling: nervous but happy to be there.

Color crept on her cheeks. Never had John openly looked at her body. There was something tantalizing about the way he made he feel so womanly with just a single look. After looking at her for a few more seconds, John finally pulled his gaze away.

“You look…incredible,” he said softly, surprising them both. Words of attraction were never shared between them. It was an unspoken rule in their careful dance between friendship and a relationship.

Teyla felt the heat rise in her cheeks. “Thank you,“ she whispered. The sparks of sexual tension snapped in the room.

Teyla finally broke the silence. “Is there something I should be doing?” she wondered, a bit flustered by John’s undivided attention.

“No,” he said, shaking his head slightly, “you’re perfect just the way you are.” John slowly took a step forward and grabbed Teyla’s face, like he had years before. He ran his hand through her hair and kissed her.

After several moments, the kiss ended. He pulled away slightly. “You really should wear this dress more often,” he said before he kissed her again.
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                A couple of fics for the awesome 4,000 pages!!!!

First, an old one which I had to tweak so it was 400 words exactly! As always, thanks to MrsB who had the wonderful prompt last year of John and Teyla having a heated argument....

Spoiler:
                                Teyla couldn't remember the last time she had ever felt so insulted. Looking at Sheppard, her anger flared again. How dare he stand there, smiling that arrogant smile? Finally, she had enough. She had to say something.

Calmly, she said, "I can not believe you think this is true."

He smirked, knowing he was right. "Of course it is. Even McKay's told me so," he shot back.

Teyla shook her head. There was no way she could possibly believe him. "I disagree. Perhaps it is because you are his friend he told you that. But, Colonel, believe me when I say that you are wrong."

Sheppard couldn't believe his ears. How could she look at him and seriously think he wasn't right? "Listen, don't get all defensive just because you are mistaken. If it makes you feel any better, I'd say you come in a close second," he paused, looking at her carefully. "Well, maybe third. Ronan is serious competition."

Seeing that the conversation wasn't productive, Teyla took a step back. "Then perhaps it is best that we stop this discussion."

Sheppard invaded her personal space, leaning close to her. "Not until you admit it."

Teyla shook her head. "I am afraid I can not, Colonel. My people find lying to be a despicable act," she spat.

He rolled his eyes. Sometimes she could be so feisty, he thought. "It's not lying when it's true."

Of all the stubborn people she had met in her life, John had to be one of the worst, she decided. "Colonel," she started, "I do not--"

“This had gone on long enough, Teyla. Do you want me to get Elizabeth involved?" he asked, knowing what her response would be.

Teyla's eyes widened. How dare he threaten her? However, there was no way she would allow for her friend to get dragged into this mess. Besides, she had a strong feeling Elizabeth would agree with John. "No!"

Finally, progress, he thought. "Then say it."

Teyla mumbled, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of hearing her concede her point.

Sheppard broke out into a smile. "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Teyla met his gaze, fire burning in her eyes. She knew, however, that he would continue until he heard her say the words. "You have the best hair on Atlantis. Are you happy now?"

Sheppard ran his hand through his hair. "You bet."

I remember that fic, very funny.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X