http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCetndzvs78

Kimberly
    Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
    Love this one too of J/T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtjW-CR7rD4

Kimberly
    Thanks Kim for the vid recs.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    If I do, there will be small print and lots of addendums. I absolutely cannot whump! I came up against it in one of my fics, and I just can't do it! I'm not sure if I can do angst. I've never tried. Not sure I can when I'm more like and and .
    LOL. Don't worry hun. We have tons of writers in her that can corrupt, I mean help you.

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
    Thanks for that it's a beautiful song.

Nina I think I've managed to download all your vids now . There are several on rotation on my RP. You've picked serveral songs that are favs of mine and you edit them just right. You really do awesome work!

Watched Sunday the other day. Do I have to put season 3 under spoilers? I will just in case.
    Spoiler:
    I perked up when I heard Ronon's comment about him thinking that John and Teyla would get together...and then the explosion and John doesn't get to answer. He looked like he was gonna explain something. Hmmmm. Well now I'm on a mission to watch season 2 and pay attention from Ronon's perspective and see if I can see his reactions to some J&T interaction. Sheesh , I know , I'm bored waiting on season 5 to start, but at least it's an excuse to watch more Atlantis.
    For S3, you don't have to put in spoilers. It's already been release on DVD.
    Wait til you watch BAMSR.
    Spoiler:
    Teyla gives John some news and Ronon's facial expressions during the whole scene is priceless.

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
    Spoiler:
    Sunday was great and one of my favorite scenes was John's reaction after seeing Teyla was hurt and how he practically wanted to kill who was responsible. I think John conveys alot of his feelings about Teyla with his eyes and his body language These two are a captivating couple to watch

Kimberly
    I'm right with ya Kim.
    And the way John was yelling at Carson if she was going to be ok.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Thanks scifan

Cool and thanks,,,it's great to know how much you like them... well you have all videos yes that is up but there is missing 2... I know the website is going to be updated but I'll try and put up download links up tomorrow when I get home for the 2 vids of John that is missing on the site
    NP. Hun.

CC. Check out Quiana2004 JT vids on Youtube.
    Spoiler:
    At the Beginning was on RL's website several time.

Comment

Hello Mayra
      Followed this link and then followed another link, LOL, and found some of your vids.
      I just wanted to tell that I really loved your "Can't live without her" JT vid!
      Billy Joel is a fav of mine and that song just fits John & Teyla. Very romantic and sweet.
      Great work.
      Thank you so much cc_mac!. Glad you liked "Can't live without her", it was a request from Scifan a while back. It really is a nice song from Billy Joel. All my vids can be found in the J/T website Conversion except for one and in LoveConquers website as well. Thanks again for watching my vids!.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Just a couple of Tabula Rasa icons . . .

*yawn* I'm off - night folks!
      Those are really nice TeylaFan!. You got a lot of nice pics of Teyla!
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        For S3, you don't have to put in spoilers. It's already been release on DVD.
        Wait til you watch BAMSR.
        Spoiler:
        Teyla gives John some news and Ronon's facial expressions during the whole scene is priceless.

I'm right with ya Kim.
        And the way John was yelling at Carson if she was going to be ok.

Spoiler:
        Oh, Ok on the season 3 spoilers .

I know what you mean about John getting emotional when Teyla is in trouble. I noticed it in The Ark when Rodney was trying to talk him outta landing the shuttle and John snapped at him.

And, I'm downloading Quiana's vid as we speak...er, write! I've been on the JT award site all day watching vids!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
        Thank you so much cc_mac!. Glad you liked "Can't live without her", it was a request from Scifan a while back. It really is a nice song from Billy Joel. All my vids can be found in the J/T website Conversion except for one and in LoveConquers website as well. Thanks again for watching my vids!.

Off to search them out.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, Ok on the season 3 spoilers .

I know what you mean about John getting emotional when Teyla is in trouble. I noticed it in The Ark when Rodney was trying to talk him outta landing the shuttle and John snapped at him.

And, I'm downloading Quiana's vid as we speak...er, write! I've been on the JT award site all day watching vids!

Off to search them out.

I love that too. I was shock that Rodney said that too. I love the infirmary scene when he says, "That's not why I did it." She bats her eyes and says, "I know."
          Then that stupid wall comes up and the he tells her not to feel special. I think she knows better because she laughed.

Have fun with vids. Steph aka LoveConquers's vids rock too.
          Stephaflea(sp) has some great JT ones too on youtube. ("I Wil Die For You" got me hooked and brought me here. )

Goodnight all.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Thanks for this vid rec'd. Excellent vid. I remember a few years ago there were a couple of SG1 vids floating around to this song.
            Very appropriate for J&T though.
            Spoiler:

So, RL had it on her site huh? Is she a J&T shipper too by chance?

And yeah, Scifan, she knows.... The infirmary scene was pretty revealing.

I'm heading out too.
            Goodnight.
            sigpic

Comment

All right, I'm taking sign ups for June's Round Robin fic...

I've already taken the honors of adding some people's name to the list...

YappiChick
              Linda
              Everlovin

And no, this isn't the order, just a running list.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

YappiChick
                Linda
                Everlovin

I am telling you! I CAN NOT whump! Do not make responsible for any part of a whump fic! The rest, I shall soldier on. Try, try, try try try try again! And if at first you don't succeed...

(the only one I ever beat up was my little brother! And he deserves it! Yes, I'm 35 and he's 32 and he still does from time to time)
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

DANGIT!!!! I MISSED MRS> B's BIRTHDAY! I couldn't get on GW all weekend....first cause I got cut off on Friday and then Saturday I was away and then today, GW wouldn't let me get in....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Mrs. B...I still have more presents for you....do you want them?
                  sigpic

Comment

YappiChick
                    Linda
                    Everlovin

Jess! I'm always in.

I am telling you! I CAN NOT whump! Do not make responsible for any part of a whump fic! The rest, I shall soldier on. Try, try, try try try try again! And if at first you don't succeed...

(the only one I ever beat up was my little brother! And he deserves it! Yes, I'm 35 and he's 32 and he still does from time to time)

It's not always a whump fic. The others weren't. Maybe bits and pieces, but not completely. You should read the first one. We were all over the place.

I know I said I was going to bed, but my brain is fighting against my tired body.

And Camy, I'm sure she would. She has all of the art in Photo Album under her profile.
                    Jess, Gator, TF and I did fics for her. You have to read Jess's. You get to chose which direction you want to go and it's cool having an interactive story.

Comment

It's not always a whump fic. The others weren't. Maybe bits and pieces, but not completely. You should read the first one. We were all over the place.
                      Exactly! I read that one. My dh has been kind enough to help me with whump. He has no problem with that. Nice considering he doesn't ship JT.
                      sigpic

Comment

Exactly! I read that one. My dh has been kind enough to help me with whump. He has no problem with that. Nice considering he doesn't ship JT.
                        DH?
                        Spoiler:
                        As in Dear Hubby?? If so, that is cool. Mine helped me with some parts of "Proven Strength"

Oh and getting ready to do your bribe sig now.

Comment

Yup Dear Hubby! I still don't see why he doesn't ship JT
                          sigpic

Comment

Yup Dear Hubby! I still don't see why he doesn't ship JT

Maybe I'll have mine help yours.

Here's your gift Everlovin.
                            Spoiler:

In spoiler only because it's OT. Enjoy.

Off to try to go to bed again.
                            Goodnight.

Comment

YappiChick
                              Linda
                              Everlovin

Sign me up

Spoiler:

Love the sig Sci!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Maybe I'll have mine help yours.

Spoiler:

Off to try to go to bed again.
                                Goodnight.
                                thats really nice Hun
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...