John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    Oh, I saw everything in Pink...yes saw those..and are mines especially made to see through Sheppies pink heart boxers with Teyla's pic on them?
    *cough cough* Shhhh, Camy you need to keep that quiet becuase it Teyla ever finds ou...well hi there Teyla...shield...pink hearts...boxers...I have no idea what you're talking about...maybe you should ask Camy....pivots on heel and runs as fast as she can away from a fuming Teyla who is now in search of Camy...

In truth if Teyla was the jealous type...all those alien woman of the week had better run for cover...luckily Teyla's not with Shep...yet...don't want too much bodily harm coming Shep's way for his roaming eye
    Last edited by AthosianGirl; 08 January 2006, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Okay found a music vid for 'TLG'

I don't think it is actually shippy either way but more of a general recap of the episode...

I have not seen this episode yet so I have not watched the video.

It's from the French website Gateship-one:

http://www.gateship-one.net/video_156.html

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
        Okay found a music vid for 'TLG'

I don't think it is actually shippy either way but more of a general recap of the episode...

I have not seen this episode yet so I have not watched the video.

It's from the French website Gateship-one:

http://www.gateship-one.net/video_156.html

Thanks for the vid. I can't resist... ...so i had to watch it. It's not shippy, but definitely a recap with all the parts that we've discussed, but with enought left out to intrigue you. There's the parts we all talked about, but still after seeing it, i'm even more excited to see the episode.

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
          Thanks for the vid. I can't resist... ...so i had to watch it. It's not shippy, but definitely a recap with all the parts that we've discussed, but with enought left out to intrigue you. There's the parts we all talked about, but still after seeing it, i'm even more excited to see the episode.

Okay I just posted that I was holding out but your post here makes my fingers itch to go play the music vid....must hold out....must hold out....oh whatever...I am so weak!

*Sneaks hand over slowly to mouse only to have hand slapped by Teyla*

Teyla: You must be patient.

Shep: But I wanna see it too!

Comment

thanks for the vid AG!!!!! I cant WAIT to see this episode when it airs here in Oz!!!
            -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Hi Spirit! Thinking happy shippy thoughts?

Comment

yes definitely!!!!!!!!! i hate that i have to wait soo long!! but i guess fanfic and my inner thoughts will keep me going!

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

When do you get the new episodes in Oz?

Comment

good question!!! dont know..cause last year they ran sga after sg1 finished, so around june or july i think? but normally they would have started sg1 by now..but because of the programming in the US..they are waiting till i guess early feb.,.or something? who knows..too confusing..i just keep my eyes peeled!

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Yes that does sound confusing. Have you seen my Shep/Teyla music vid? Not that I want to self promote but it's quite shippy.

Comment

Holy buckets! I just watched the vid, spoiled myself, and regained my hope for the second half of the season. Thanks AG, for being a bad influence...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                          Holy buckets! I just watched the vid, spoiled myself, and regained my hope for the second half of the season. Thanks AG, for being a bad influence...
                          ....Sheppard and Teyla are happy and excited also.

Spoiler:
                          I just about feel out of my seat at Sheppard's, "He cares for you...." Even though i knew it was there. It was the delivery that was fantastic. And i know i'm going to be watching to see if she touches him after she stuns him.

And Teyla's "Forgive me, John"....that was so sweet. The emotion. Wow!..

OT...Weir is fantastic in this. And Mckay, he almost shot John... ...

AG, I admire your resistance.

Hey Spirit, hope they start in february...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Witchbladeoo7
                            AG, I admire your resistance.

I'm trying but your comments are getting me by without seeing the actual clips.

*Feeds Caz's Sheyla Jukebox*

Monk in red - "Do you John Sheppard take this woman to be your other half, to stand beside her in the great journey of life?"

Shep - "Oh Yes"

Monk in red - "And do you Teyla promise to care for this man alone for the rest of your days?"

Teyla - "Oh Yes"

Comment

Bad shippers, I was trying to resist... but now I'm downloading it... AHHHHH CAN'T WAIT!!!
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                                Bad shippers, I was trying to resist... but now I'm downloading it... AHHHHH CAN'T WAIT!!!

Bad shipper...who...me?

Yea I know...I have no patience as my mother is quick to point out to me but I'm making a point to stay away from spoilers for 'Michael'...I'm really looking forward to that episode and I will try to stay as spoiler free as I can...

Comment

Working...
                                X