Clear All

Happy Teyla thoughts !!
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Happy Teyla thoughts :-)

Comment

Originally posted by kitty
        Hi everybody!

I hope it's okay if I delurk here. I think Shep and Teyla are so cute together. I've been shipping them ever since that necklace scene and I hope there's more coming!
        Yes, Welcome!!! I think we might have another Shepmagan on the way. I just got a PM.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          ok, NOTHING to do with sheyla, but since this page was open, just HAD to say: reckoning was awesome!! baal is officially my second favorite SG1 character

...ok, back to sheyla!
          Yes! I love Ba'al! He has to be my favorite Lord! Next week's it better IMHO, but this week was great too! Ok, back to Sheyla.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

decided to edit.
            Last edited by macktheknife; 02 March 2005, 04:53 AM.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
              Happy Teyla thoughts !!
              _Anubis are you joining us?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                _Anubis are you joining us?!?!
                I think they could be thinking about it. How many people are here now. Also your right image has not appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
                  i am dead set against Trelya\Sheppard ship, i just dont think they have the chemistry, that being said i have only seen 4 episodes, and will be seeing the 5th tommorow. Weir\Sheppard, i would have no problem with that, although the 2 highest people on the base getting together could cause some problems.
                  No offence to a new Primtah, but you do know you can get in trouble for posting anti-Shepp/Teyla stuff in a pro Shepp/Teyla thread?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                    I think they could be thinking about it. How many people are here now. Also your right image has not appeared.
                    Oh please great god Anubis!

Their are 6 or 7 of us I think.

I just saw that. My smilieys are coming up as red X's .

Comment

Aaaaah it took me like a whole hour just catch up on reading 0-0 the last 5 to 8 pages 0-0 whaa glad thats over. eeep still no slogan lol i cant stay on my comp very long cause i eh got stuff to do

Hi to kitty =D

and eh one last note

*Bashes macktheknife*

Comment

Originally posted by TangledFate
                        Aaaaah it took me like a whole hour just catch up on reading 0-0 the last 5 to 8 pages 0-0 whaa glad thats over. eeep still no slogan lol i cant stay on my comp very long cause i eh got stuff to do

Hi to kitty =D

and eh one last note

*Bashes macktheknife*

Yes, Shippers are a talkey bunch.

You need to ad the moving smiliey to your sig.

Comment

<----Idiot

Comment

Lets c its 3:08 am and i found time to play around with photoshop YEY!

Comment

Meh il do photoshop tomorow to tired to think of ideas =|

Comment

Originally posted by TangledFate

Hi to kitty =D

and eh one last note

*Bashes macktheknife*

Hi, TangledFate! This thread does seem to move fast!

Comment

Working...
                                X