No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kay...I'm going to respond to the question..of why I like or when did I see the spark..or something like that question..so I'm here but I am going to write a long essay for this one...so stay tune...
    sigpic

Comment

::hugs Camy back:: Miss you too! Hey guys...do you realize that "The Hive" is in, like, two days?!?!?! Squee!

And Trippy? Somehow though...that doesn't surprise me. Just kidding, Trippy!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman]what makes you guys squee and see as uber shippy?
        OH, don't put a dummy...we can always aim really good at the real thing...Ooops..just kidding...*bad Camy, BAD*

don't mind my sarcastic sense of humor...

Seriously,
        I hated Atlantis when I sat through the first maybe 10 minutes of the pilot...I had no idea of GW or anything in relation to anything about online...so it was purely based on my assumption of Sheppard....he seemed like a fake version of Jack..and I LOVE Jack and still do..so I didn't watch it..hubby did..
        When the next round of episodes came, actually the reruns before the next half of the season, I sat and saw Hide and Seek..and OH MY! I almost died when I saw him with Teyla reading the stories to the Athosian kids..and I kept asking hubby, who is this and what is that and why are they doing this and what....?????
        when I saw John chase Teyla and gave her that UMPH smile and she just smiled right back at him...I Saw the SPARK..and the fireworks and have been totally in love with them ever since.....it was just so innocent..so sweet....so gentle...so puppy dog like...so cute...

My husband and I were friends for one whole year, actually almost two before we had any sparks...well he says that he had his sparks the minute he saw this hot chicky momma...of course...but I didn't...but then we just became friends,cause he claims that I was a stuck up snob! Well, I was!
        so, when my sister and her now husband had a bridal shower for both of them, my hubby and I *just friends at the time* did a little comical skit in which we made fun of my sis and her fiancee..it was a hit..people were laughing their heads off..Okay, I am getting to a point here..I think...
        He says that the SPARKS for him came after that skit when he came over and pulled me close to him and just HUGGED me....CRAZY I know...But he swears that literally there were sparks shooting off in every direction...yeah, I have to ask him specifically where those sparks were from..*clears throat*

When I see this scene with John and Teyla and they way he shares something so personal and meaningful to her, I think of the SPARK that my husband and I found in the middle of doing something for others..He went to tell the story to her Athosians kids...She wanted to know more about his football game..They share a moment very personal, very close and very interactive...Yes, it was the beginning of a friendship...but it goes beyond that in my point of view...it goes into the personal and into the deep desires and hidden meaning of each other...it goes into the core of what makes them keep going....of what makes them alive...for Teyla is her people...they define her..they motivate her...they are the reason why she is who she is...for John like he say...football is the ultimate game that goes beyond the game and is the parody of what he is doing in Atlantis...the Hail Mary in his life...you can't get deeper than this in such a few minutes of knowing someone without an underlying feeling that subconsciously there is more to meet the eyes..there is more than they even realize....it is the beginning of a deep and profound relationship that with the right SPARK it can grow into so much more..and for me, after viewing the Rising and the other episodes, I see the bond, the trust, the concern, the respect, similarities and differences that binds and connects..that explodes and emits the feelings that these two have for one another...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          When I see this scene with John and Teyla and they way he shares something so personal and meaningful to her, I think of the SPARK that my husband and I found in the middle of doing something for others..He went to tell the story to her Athosians kids...She wanted to know more about his football game..They share a moment very personal, very close and very interactive...Yes, it was the beginning of a friendship...but it goes beyond that in my point of view...it goes into the personal and into the deep desires and hidden meaning of each other...it goes into the core of what makes them keep going....of what makes them alive...for Teyla is her people...they define her..they motivate her...they are the reason why she is who she is...for John like he say...football is the ultimate game that goes beyond the game and is the parody of what he is doing in Atlantis...the Hail Mary in his life...you can't get deeper than this in such a few minutes of knowing someone without an underlying feeling that subconsciously there is more to meet the eyes..there is more than they even realize....it is the beginning of a deep and profound relationship that with the right SPARK it can grow into so much more..and for me, after viewing the Rising and the other episodes, I see the bond, the trust, the concern, the respect, similarities and differences that binds and connects..that explodes and emits the feelings that these two have for one another...
          Oh. My. Goodness. This is...wow, Camy. You've outdone yourself this time. LOVE THIS. You've nailed it, and it's more than I ever could have put into words. I want to green you a thousand times over for this one! ::applauds:: Bravo!

There it is folks -- that's our ship.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

it is the beginning of a deep and profound relationship that with the right SPARK it can grow into so much more..and for me, after viewing the Rising and the other episodes, I see the bond, the trust, the concern, the respect, similarities and differences that binds and connects..that explodes and emits the feelings that these two have for one another...
            Sounds like an orgasm.

Wait... did I just say that *gasp*

Comment

dark_faith
              But then we have TLG,
              Spoiler:
              with this big announce of a kiss and explanations and yadda yadda and what I saw was only some Shep/Teyla ... thing. And for the first time since the neckless scene in Rising I saw some real shippy tension between those two.

So yeah I'm lost, and a bit mad... And sometimes I wish the writers would stop exploring Teyla and Weir through their relatioship with John, and give them original stories. Oh and to see that they at least talk to each other would be awesome too.
              You know..don't feel bad..we have all gone through these moment...Um..well actually, I haven't personally, die hard Shep/Teyla shipper..but I do know how it feels to be put back and forth in this roller coaster motion that TPTB are doing to us..and I actually think they are enjoying it!

I haven't seen the episode TLG but by what I have read..I feel as though I have...I can't believe I have so little self control...and I do..I mean I am the type that has to purchase the Xmas gift like two or three days before or else I will just give it to the person..I just can't wait...I have control in some things and in others, I just don't...Okay, side tracking here...

Um..what the heck was I going to say...Oh, yeah, well...it must have been difficult for you to watch and even admit this...so come here...

let me give you a big hug...

*Camy goes over to Dark Faith and hugs her...gently...then sneakily she stamps a sticky on her back..Shep/Teyla shipper*

Okay...I'll take it back!'
              But, seriously, I ate too much candy again today...Sugar high right now..so please don't mind me...Wait..I didn't eat any candy...New Year's resolution...

okay,
              To make you feel better...I guarantee you that in some nearby episode you will get and see a Shep/Weir moment that will have you jumping up and down for joy and will have you back on track and you will be like...What the heck was I thinking?

If not, then you know that regardless of what you decide...there are some nutty people in here that actually ship Teyla with more than just one person..you can join in with them..and John too .and I still love them, nutty and all...
              or you can join the sane people like me who only want one man for Teyla and that is John Sheppard...and look they still love me, too...insane and all...
              Duck! INCOMING!

*Camy barely misses a hit straight on...she couldn't identify the person..could have been AG....could have been Steve or Bob*

Anyways,
              Teyla and John do have that connection and that chemistry that some just don't see and I think you just happened to take a peek at it...
              You know what the sad part of this is...that right now..we can see all of this things..and the writers may take a shift and give us something completely different and one ship will say, Oh I told you so...and the other will be like WHAT? in the end...right now...it is too soon for any ship to declare victory...whatever they have in mind..they are not telling and they are clearly playing the field...All I can say is that John and Teyla were there from the very beginning of the show..because the writers said so...and so these little looks are on purpose and are meant to be just that...and second, even Bambam...said that the sparring scene in Hot Zone was clearly to reveal the "sexual tension between them" and that is what we have right now...and that is why I feel that we see what the writers are indeed intending for us to see..and that John and Teyla do have the chemistry there...and its naturally seen in the characters....I'm not saying in any way that it's not there in Shep/Weir...I am simply saying that this is what I see and like we have all said....it is in the eyes of the beholder....Let's just have fun and see where this all takes us...in the end..the writers will decide...I really believe they will because from day one they have hinted the possibility of a love interest for Shep..and it began and was intentional for Teyla.... That this could change..of course...but I have not seen that they have decided other wise...in fact..just when I think that they have stopped and will give us no more..they give us soooo much more!

Dark Faith..I don't want my comments to cause any problems or disrespect to you or any other shipper...you ask..I respond...honestly and respectfully....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                Oh. My. Goodness. This is...wow, Camy. You've outdone yourself this time. LOVE THIS. You've nailed it, and it's more than I ever could have put into words. I want to green you a thousand times over for this one! ::applauds:: Bravo!

There it is folks -- that's our ship.
                Sweetie..thanks..I'm so glad you like it...but, yes...you can write waaaayyy better than me..all of you here can....
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry peeps, had to step away for a while. Gimme a few minutes to clear my PM's and I'll continue doing what I was doing.

And as an apology for leaving you hanging...

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                    Sounds like an orgasm.

Wait... did I just say that *gasp*
                    LORD SHIVA! Your back..

OH How I miss that Um..what should I call it..

Dirty sense of humor....No, no..Whimsical Sense of Humor...

Happy New Year....Still with that Siggy..huh...Hey, new year...new siggi...how about it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                      Sorry peeps, had to step away for a while. Gimme a few minutes to clear my PM's and I'll continue doing what I was doing.

And as an apology for leaving you hanging...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...el/gift044.jpg
                      OH, MY! Trippy you can apologize like that anytime...

No need to, though...I did it..now you did it...

oops had to edit again...
                      sigpic

Comment

If not, then you know that regardless of what you decide...there are some nutty people in here that actually ship Teyla with more than just one person..you can join in with them..and John too .and I still love them, nutty and all...
                        or you can join the sane people like me who only want one man for Teyla and that is John Sheppard...and look they still love me, too...insane and all...
                        Duck! INCOMING!

*Camy barely misses a hit straight on...she couldn't identify the person..could have been AG....could have been Steve or Bob*
                        No it wasn't me...it was an alien entity that has taken over my body who aimed and fired at you! but its all okay..here are Jack and Teal'c to protect you!

And yes I multiship Teyla but as of now Shep is number 1...This thread is my home! I'll never abandon it though I may sneak on over to other threads!

majortrip...thanks for the lowdown on 'TLG'...now I just have to wait 6 weeks to actually see it but you made me want to see it even more than before!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                          And yes I multiship Teyla but as of now Shep is number 1...This thread is my home! I'll never abandon it though I may sneak on over to other threads!

majortrip...thanks for the lowdown on 'TLG'...now I just have to wait 6 weeks to actually see it but you made me want to see it even more than before!
                          Yay multishipping! Such fun, isn't it? But yes, Shep is number one with Teyla and always will be for me. Hee. And ditto that Trippy -- now I'm REALLY excited to see this ep! Gonna try to green you, but I'm not sure if I have enough points left. ::crosses fingers::

Comment

Since its all about Joe today...

Here is what Teyla dreams about!

Shep a man of action!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                              Yay multishipping! Such fun, isn't it? But yes, Shep is number one with Teyla and always will be for me. Hee. And ditto that Trippy -- now I'm REALLY excited to see this ep! Gonna try to green you, but I'm not sure if I have enough points left. ::crosses fingers::
                              Good morning SP....

I'm off to classes today so I won't be here today until the evening but I promise to bring a Shep centered story in honor of Joe...all about Teyla and Shep of course....

And yes...multishipping is the way to go...but Shep/Teyla has a special place in my heart since it was first for me!

Comment

And a lovely morning to you as well, AG! Classes already?! Ewwww....mine aren't until Monday. I'll try to find some S/T stuff in honor of the special day today as well. And yes, this thread is my home too. Love it here!

Comment

Working...
                                X