John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
    Maybe we can email our list of demands I mean polite requests to JM with a box of chocolates laced with a mind control serum.

Watch the pretty light!
    Lol, I agree. The whumpers did it!
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Wow it's just me here today...guess I can do what I want in the thread huh?

Might just redecorate the thread!!!

EDIT: Darn no there's Laura!
      Last edited by maffieg; 23 April 2008, 08:23 AM. Reason: ;)
      Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Lol, I agree. The whumpers did it!
        Yes and we should let the boss handle the letter writing...she has amazing mind bending to her will powers!

Ok all we need is someone who can bake cuz like Teyla I should not be let loose around a oven. Anyone???
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

Wow it's just me here today...guess I can do what I want in the thread huh?

Might just redecorate the thread!!!

EDIT: Darn no there's Laura!
          It has been quiet in here a lot lately!
          Yes and we should let the boss handle the letter writing...she has amazing mind bending to her will powers!

Ok all we need is someone who can bake cuz like Teyla I should not be let loose around a oven. Anyone???
          I can bake... I just don't think they'd get to Vancouver intact!
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

It has been quiet in here a lot lately!

I can bake... I just don't think they'd get to Vancouver intact!
            yep..guess RL is taking up our time and people are taking their vacations now but I know when SGA starts back, everyone will be around.

Also, we will probably need it intact. Maybe we better hire some professionals.

hmm now where was that pic of YC?
            Spoiler:
            Maffieg

Comment

yep..guess RL is taking up our time and people are taking their vacations now but I know when SGA starts back, everyone will be around.

Also, we will probably need it intact. Maybe we better hire some professionals.

hmm now where was that pic of YC?
              Right here...

LOL, I'm game for organizing something...And you know how I can get people to think the way I do.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Right here...

LOL, I'm game for organizing something...And you know how I can get people to think the way I do.

Thanks and there was one that MrsB had up.
                Spoiler:
                Maffieg

Comment

Teylafan- Love the TLM icons
                  Thanks Maf!

LOL I definately cannot bake

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Right here...

Ohh.. Need some cute pics?
                  *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I love this picture. He looks like he is sheilding her from something... or getting ready to ravage her! Either or...

Thanks Cazz Glad ya decided to read it hun.

Thanks hun! And I know! I'm trying to unite the Teyla and Rodney fans...

I want that puppy.

Now.
                    Yes i decided to read it because i'm feeling alot better than i was...It was oh so sad yet oh so sweet in a sad sort of way.....um does that make sense

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Thanks for the link Cazz.

What you mean babble? It took you forever to get that.
                    (runs and hides)

Oh and Congrats on 2000 posts.

More Goodies.

I'm so happy for you Elf.

(((HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))

Hey Donna. That's so cute.

If it's done, where is the link hun.

Oh man! I missed you again Linda. Goodnight hun.

I know hun. I'm just teasing.
                    I know,we keep missing each other......You're gonna have to move to Britain sci,so we're on the same time zone

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
                    Has anyone discussed this yet?

Spoilers for Season 5 The Queen.
                    http://gateworld.net/news/2008/04/fi...he_queen.shtml

This is most likely the ep I will be most looking forward to. It has the potential for humor and best of all JT angst. Plus it is a Teyla ep.
                    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........me very happy now......VERY VERY HAPPY.......
                    Spoiler:
                    will Teyla be able to pull it off,why of course she will.......No Wraith Queen is a match for my Teyla.....hehe Queen Teyla,she's where she belongs,a Queen!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                    So... You like puppies too?

Thanks Mayra!!

Thanks WL!

Thanks sci!!

Hi Silly!! I think I read 4 chaps, or is there more?
                    Of course i like puppies but Cats are still my favourites....I love all animals....I absolutely adore animals,i like them more than kids i just don't feel anything when it comes to kids!

Well from my little q&a I have a better idea as to what the JT folks want for season 5

More special moments (preferably John and Teyla!!!)
                    More sparing (preferably John and Teyla!!!)
                    More angst (preferably John and Teyla!!!)
                    More arguments (preferably John and Teyla!!!)
                    Bye Bye Baby (sorry momma Teyla)
                    More hugs (preferably John and Teyla!!!)
                    and another kiss (definitely John and Teyla!!!)

all to make us happy little shippers...if only
                    Yup,that pretty much sums it up!

Maybe we can email our list of demands I mean polite requests to JM with a box of chocolates laced with a mind control serum.

Watch the pretty light!
                    No one can resist
                    Spoiler:

I'm not even allowed in the Kitchen so count me out....Unless you want me to blow up Vancouver then you can count on me
                    sigpic

Comment

np TF

and Here you go YC all we need is a nicely written note with our ah requests, followed by this here pic just so JM knows who you are.

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Of course i like puppies but Cats are still my favourites....I love all animals....I absolutely adore animals,i like them more than kids i just don't feel anything when it comes to kids!
                        Right... *smirk* Cats, and puppies...

Think maybe you shouldn't have told me that?
                        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Yes i decided to read it because i'm feeling alot better than i was...It was oh so sad yet oh so sweet in a sad sort of way.....um does that make sense

I know,we keep missing each other......You're gonna have to move to Britain sci,so we're on the same time zone

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........me very happy now......VERY VERY HAPPY.......
                          Spoiler:
                          will Teyla be able to pull it off,why of course she will.......No Wraith Queen is a match for my Teyla.....hehe Queen Teyla,she's where she belongs,a Queen!

Yup,that pretty much sums it up!

No one can resist
                          Spoiler:

I'm not even allowed in the Kitchen so count me out....Unless you want me to blow up Vancouver then you can count on me
                          lol...Yes we must assimilate all into the JT fold.

OH... yep...stay away from the kitchen Linda...I've got family up there.
                          Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

Well, I can bake and I'm in Vancouver, so....

OT: Just thought this was a funny news story:
                            http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/w...st/7360871.stm
                            sigpic

Both sigs made by the lovely Scifan

Comment

np TF

and Here you go YC all we need is a nicely written note with our ah requests, followed by this here pic just so JM knows who you are.

Spoiler:
                              You know, between what you, Ruby and I made, my hubby is going to wonder why I have so many pictures of Tony Soprano on my comp. LOL

And dude, that is sooo awesome...

My note could go a little something like this:

Spoiler:
                              To TPTB:

It has come to my attention that for some unexlpained reason, there isn't a lot of spoilers when it comes to the relationship between John and Teyla. I find myself getting annoyed.

And you don't want that to happen.

I would advise for you to add some kisses, hugs and goo goo eyes between John and Teyla before I have to send an associate or two your way.

I've got some business to take care of.
                              The Boss

And yes, of course, this is all a joke (you never know how is reading this) LOL
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Spoiler:

Hee hee. I don't think so, but nice try.

TQ
                                Spoiler:
                                You know she will pull it off, but I'm sure they'll have some close calls. And I doubt that after Shep sees that ship take off without them that he'll ever allow that to happen again.

Who do you think will freak out the most over Teyla's Queen look.
                                I vote for John.

BBL
                                Seeing if I can start chapter 14.
                                Last edited by scifan; 23 April 2008, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X