Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

So none of the eps after that were team eps

No, they are team eps, because Teyla isn't on the team. The team after BAMSR was Rodney, Ronon & John.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Ohh my god!! I love those two!

Heehee - I'll go for the second one! *hugs tightly* Thanks Ruby!!

Edit: Damn... it's too long! The first one then...
      Noooooooooooooo!! I could have shortened it!!!

Ah well... write the sequel and call it that.

Ooooooooh, that would be a fun challenge idea - come up with really really random titles and write oneshots about them.

Like... "Gardening, or Why Ronon Cried".

Go for it...
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Noooooooooooooo!! I could have shortened it!!!

Ah well... write the sequel and call it that.

Ooooooooh, that would be a fun challenge idea - come up with really really random titles and write oneshots about them.

Like... "Gardening, or Why Ronon Cried".

Go for it...
        Um, sorry?

I never said I'd write one, did I?

Yeah - it would be!
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Oh Ruby...I made a present for you...

Spoiler:

You know, since you made such a wonderful gift for me.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Title: Blame
            Summary: “You must learn to live with it or it will never let you go.” Sunday tag.
            Characters: Teyla & Rodney
            Rating: K

Blame, Teyla/Rodney friendship, 'Sunday'
            It was so beautiful. Really well written. I will cry lol. Really great job
            Does this help? You may have seen it before but I love it

Everytime we touch

I've just done that

Yep, there was a few comments over the ATA gene so hopefull he will either confirm or deny

I'm trying to write the infirmary scene to finish it. I know what the last little bit going to be but I need the bit before!
            Thanks for the link
            Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Hey Hi everyone hope i havent missed too MUCH been really busy but i managed to make this
            It's really great. I like it a lot and great choice of pics
            Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
            Hellooo

I don't know if any of you remember the Sheyla Device thing... here's a refresher if you don't.

But anyway, after getting back into the show after my insignificant departure (lol), I watched Outcast and was pleasantly surprised to see Bates, the original Sheyla Device!

So anyway, I knocked up a new "report". Spoilers for everything up to Outcast.

Spoiler:
            thank you so much it's just perfect lol
            Originally posted by scifan View Post
            No, I do understand hun.
            And you know they won't give us hints of any JT bonding.

Thanks Maff and NP.

Hey Padme!!
            Waving.

Hee hee. I'm feeling a little better. I know it's not exactly what I wanted, but it's a start. Hmmm no answer on the ATA gene thing though.
            And what's Hexed? Anyone??

I'm glad I could help.

HyperCaz, you're a riot. I never saw those before and I'm glad you did an updated version.
            This is to cheer up our JT shippers.

G'night all.
            Ow it's so pretty the color, the text all is really great
            Originally posted by Luciana View Post

New art for you!
            I'm always happy to see you I know you bring Martouf lol Your work is amazing I really like it. It's so well done-
            I think the problem with JM is that he's let JT anf Teyla fans down so often in the past. He promises things and they never seem to work out. But then things he doesn't even mention are often way better than anything he's mentioned - and I kind of think that's a good thing because we're surprised by things we weren't expecting.

I think your nerves come from the fact that JM promises one thing, so we'll get another.

At the same time, though, the back half of s4 was pretty team centred. From TMC right through - the only thing was Teyla wasn't in every episode because RL was pregnant. The ones that stand out in my mind as NOT being team centric are: TLM, Outcast & Harmony... two of which were the Johdney show.
            Thanks it helps me a little and I like your expression "Johdney" lol It's true and I don't especially wait for spoilers but I remember a time where I was so happy to see spoilers it was almost summer, good weather, team again great eps to come... Now and it's why I like Teyla in S4 it's that I fear that we return in the past and again it would be the Shep McKay show and Teyla in the background. Before S4 I was disappointed that we don't see more Teyla but now I have another level of comparison and I know they can write so much more and better Teyla (even if S4 was far from perfect with the Teyla storyline but like she said before in an interview and I agree the authors gave her something to act. )
            No, no, no no *shakes head*

The team is Sheppard, Teyla, Ronon and Rodney! Teyla and Ronon weren't in Trio! Shep was in it for two seconds! And in Midway, which I love they are not all together! I understand about RL but she still wasn't in it! Not complaining about Midway cos it was one of my favourite eps

Edit: Just posted Shep whump fic at FF.net.

Summery: Colonel Sheppard gets arrested offworld.

Blame, Responsibility and Justice
            I will go as soon as I can. It's too cool
            Title: Tainted Survival, part 8
            Summary: He didn’t try to reassure her that it was okay and for that, she was glad.
            Characters: Rodney, Elizabeth & Lorne
            Rating: T-M for gory-ness.

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/26698.html#cutid1
            Youhou thank you. I will go as soon as I can since I'm waiting I don't want to miss it lol
            [QUOTE=Linda06;8086798]Oh believe me,i'll never stop watching as long as Teyla is in it....But i will definately stop watching if they ever get rid of her......Sorry i've just been let down on so many occasions and i'm not just talking about Atlantis and Teyla here that i'm so much a passimist now i can never get out of the hole....Does that make sense!

Now this would seriously make me thunk......psssst don't tell cazz i sadi that!

I try really i do try to stay away from the blog but i can't help myself I see the spoiler button and it's calling to me,click me click me.....what can i do

HEY......WHAT ABOUT THE LACK OF TEYLA SPOILERS........Whoopie freakin doo,she gets 1 whole ep to herself.....then what,back to being wallpaper,nice wallpaper i might add but wallpaper none the less
            Spoiler:
            oh lookie some friendship bonding with Teyla and McKay,is that all the bonding she's gonna get....well at least the others will be bonding while Teyla sits there and files her nails

lol hey me too.
            And it's true that Teyla is the reason that I watch the show but I have to say that I enjoyed where she didn't feature much. I don't look anymore SG1 after DJ die and I look only when he was there. After I watch S6 and I enjoyed it too but I knew DJ will come again. But it's not the same.
            This a little OT but
            Spoiler:
            when I said I dislike Nancy I think I have a problem with the actress the poor lol. I watched Sliders and when she replaces Wade this wasn't dramatic but her introduction. What a b****h (I'm sorry I don't know how to say it in other manner ) she was and particularly with Wade. It was really the reason that I stop to watch the show and I wasn't even superfan of Wade. So I compare her with Larrin and when Larrin come I fear that they wanted to replace Teyla with her so finally I'm glad of what they did with Teyla.

Ok I said a lot of things and I don't know if you will understand what I mean. My mind is really odd it's difficult to go on (?)

Thanks a lot Linda

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Well that was quick.....I was half expecting to be taken late but there was no one else in the Doctors surgery Well she said she thinks it might be inflammation...She said that it might be a good idea to go to a chiropractor but to be careful who i go to! The funny thing is the day i go to the docs is the best my backs been all week,heh go figure!

Well i posted on JM's blog again
            Spoiler:
            So Teyla gets to bond with Rodney and she’s got an ep to herself….But apart from that i guess she’ll be wallpaper again next season,after S4 i really have lost all hope of Teyla ever developing or getting much to do apart from an episode or two…I guess she’ll always be in the background!

I'm guessing he'll reply with a snipey comment or just totally ignore it and i'm going with the latter!
            I'm sorry I don't understand everything but I hope you're okay.
            And yeah well said JM has to fear us too and not only the John or Rodney fan lol
            Here's a cute pic I found David, Rachel and Joe:
            Spoiler:

It's probably really old but I've never seen it before.
            Thank for this pic. I remember it it was at the start of the serie the first day or something like that. I think there is more in Unique Bond or Union Eternelle
            Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Hey Y'all! Can you believe it! Now, I know that I am truly addictied to all of my family up in here! I am sitting literally in the doctor's waiting area waiting for my turn and of course, I find a way to access my JT family! Let me know if all of you get this! Show me some love and (((HUGS!)))! I am here today to get medical clearance for my surgery! Finally! I will let all of know more when I found for sure when the actual date it is going to take place is! I've got to go for now, I don't have all the freedom on this computer like I do on mine! So no really cool piccies of our JT or Shep Whump! Love Ya!! Elfie!!! This computer is really slow! It so bites!!! But, at least I got to post for all of you!!!
            Big Hugs
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Spoiler:

OH. MY. GOD. I love it so much that I might CRY!!!

THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Hey it's good
                Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                Have to run now but will BBL

I leave you with a question.
                What is your heart desire for JT in season 5?(no negativity and frowns about the stupid PTB, just what you would like)

For me, my heart desire for JT in s5
                I really want JT to have a moment where John is looking at Teyla and she him for longer than they should. They draw closer to one another, their breaths mingle and then....
                Spoiler:
                One heck of a KISS
                Spoiler:
                Ok I have only one thing that I really want it's something a little like Sam Jack. It's an AU story where the team find a way to go and find that htey care for each other or better. An AU Teyla or John go and speack to our real John or Teyla like they are together or something. Or better a kiss and the member of the team are all It would be a perfect occasion for a kiss and it would really be what I want

Happy Birthday Kate!!

I'll be gone this weekend - so that's why your present is early!

So - it's not total fluff, but I hope you like it anyways...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4204524/1/
                I will go read it.

I read Tainted Survival and it's really good and disturbing the poor. And it's so well written. Good inside in their minds
                I started Blame, Responsability and Justice and I find it really good. I go because I want to know what happen next lol
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Spoiler:

AAAAAHhahahahahahahahahaahahaha

I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                    I read Tainted Survival and it's really good and disturbing the poor. And it's so well written. Good inside in their minds
                    I started Blame, Responsability and Justice and I find it really good. I go because I want to know what happen next lol
                    Thanks hun! Tainted Survival is (thankfully) getting easier to write. The last couple of bits I've had to grind out!

Comment

DAILY VOTING
                      LINKS

Vote for J/T on Vengeance in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=208

Pics to follow for use in game:
                      Spoiler:

Vote for John And Teyla Favorite Moment Picture Game
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50938&page=13
                      (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list, don't forget to add a pic)

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...44977&page=151
                      (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45133&page=134
                      (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=77
                      (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Feed The Wraith
                      Vote for your least favorite character to be fed to a Wraith.
                      Vote for one character, once a day!!
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=52093&page=53

H&H Atlantis Members
                      Give one point to you favorite member, and take away one point for a member you might not like. VOTE ONCE A DAY!!
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53244&page=47

H&H SG-1 & SGA Female Friendships
                      Give one point to your favorite friendship and take one point from your least favorite friendship. Vote once a day!
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53116&page=27

H&H Atlantis Season 1 Episodes
                      Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53390&page=26

H&H Atlantis Season 2 Episodes
                      Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53470&page=27

H&H Atlantis Season 3 Episodes
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53471&page=30

H&H Atlantis Season 4 Episodes
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53472&page=25

VOTING UPDATE

Well Lifeline has now made it into the list,,, and can you all believe it ,,Lifeline is our 26th JT episode on the list...

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

*NEW*VOTING TIME FOR THE JOHN & TEYLA AWARDS 2008

Alright it's voting time in the John & Teyla Awards 2008.
                      So go on over and check all the nominations and vote for you favorite.
                      Voting will end on Sunday 20th April!!!
                      http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

RACHEL LUTTRELL OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Rachel's official site.. updated with a little message
                      Keep showing her your support and write her a comment to show our love for her.
                      http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

JEWEL STAITE OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Jewel's official website for latest news and projects and send Jewel a note if you like to show her your support as well.
                      http://jewelstaite.com/

FIC BATTLE
                      SG_rarepairings LJ community is having a Fic Battle.
                      Would you like to write a little fic for some of the different prompts that has been suggested..
                      Check out the prompts and post the fic at this link as well,, you may give a link to the story over here at GW.
                      http://community.livejournal.com/sg_...tml?mode=reply

JT NEWSLETTER

Go check out the JT Newsletter over at LiveJournal... there you will find intresting things found on JT...
                      Challanges, ficathons, fics, videos, artwork,, and much more..so head on over and check it out.
                      http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...tter/9384.html

*NEW*BEYA CHALLENGE
                      There is a new challenge on Beya, for more info check this post.
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=72167

A LITTLE SGA SEGMENT ON EXTRA

A short little segment from EXTRA about SGA, they go behind the scenes on Harmony.
                      As usual Joe likes to goof up, telling the guy pretty much he has to fall more manly *lol* then again I don't think anyone really does the falling after being stunned as Joe does...
                      http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqGnTN1MIM

HYPASPACE WEEKLY

A little video of some behind the scenes for season 3, interview with David H, Jason M & Joe F and also a little about the action figures.. and yeah David likes to be funny about the Sheppard action figure *lol*
                      http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5027.aspx

JOE FLANIGAN ON EXTRA

The video with Joe on Extra is now up on MGM's site... and as usual he is his charming self and funny... gosh do I love his relaxed style and down to earth personality
                      http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=106
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

OH. MY. GOD. I love it so much that I might CRY!!!

THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!
                        You're welcome, your highness. *offering her majesty a tissue*

Now...get to writing! Or else, the boss will be angry. LOL
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Here's a cute pic I found David, Rachel and Joe:
                          Spoiler:

It's probably really old but I've never seen it before.
                          Nope never seen it,thanks for sharing Ruby!

If that's exactly what you said he'll probably ignore you. Or answer you veeeery sarcastically. I do think you have a point, and I don't like that Teyla doesn't have more screentime (I do love her) but I try not to let it get me down about the show as a whole. Like I said, I'm optimistic about season five.
                          I don't really care anymore,he can answer it any way he likes if at all,i just don't really care anymore!

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                          Oh wow, been letting those fingers fly.
                          Now I gotta read!

Atlantis would be nothing more to me if they got rid of Teyla

Gosh he sure is cute.

Hope you get that check out soon and the problem fixed

and let JM be is what I say. He will never give you what you need to hear and your just going to be a ...ah...mess after going through his blog. I know I was there for last season and that's why I have taken the stance to ignore that blog.
                          I'm beginning to think Rachel should leave Atlantis,her talents are wasted there,i think she should go somewhere else where her talents will finally be appreciated!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Hey Y'all! Can you believe it! Now, I know that I am truly addictied to all of my family up in here! I am sitting literally in the doctor's waiting area waiting for my turn and of course, I find a way to access my JT family! Let me know if all of you get this! Show me some love and (((HUGS!)))! I am here today to get medical clearance for my surgery! Finally! I will let all of know more when I found for sure when the actual date it is going to take place is! I've got to go for now, I don't have all the freedom on this computer like I do on mine! So no really cool piccies of our JT or Shep Whump! Love Ya!! Elfie!!! This computer is really slow! It so bites!!! But, at least I got to post for all of you!!!
                          ELFIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....We miss ya...Oh good luck an all,hope everything goes well!

Ooooh, you are so busted! *Strokes fluffy white cat in armchair* The whole world will Shep thunk when I'm through! Mwahahaha

So none of the eps after that were team eps

I've seen it before but I do like

Dang....You heard me...

Happy Birthday Kate!!

I'll be gone this weekend - so that's why your present is early!

So - it's not total fluff, but I hope you like it anyways...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4204524/1/
                          That was good......I didn't know John could cook but i guess one of them has to be able to and we all know Teyla can't cook!

Spoiler:

Ok this made my day......That is so cool...And so very very true!

That's it,i officially hate those image limitations on GW!
                          sigpic

Comment

You're welcome, your highness. *offering her majesty a tissue*

Now...get to writing! Or else, the boss will be angry. LOL
                            Yessir! *salutes*

I see you Hannanora!!
                            sigpic

Comment

YC - That is too damn funny. You and Ruby should have your own comedy show.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                YC - That is too damn funny. You and Ruby should have your own comedy show.
                                Oooooooh can I write it?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X