No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm about to go totaly dangaloid CRAZY!!! I need a hug, and better yet, I need TEYLA WHUMP, don't worry, the rules mean that we can't quote posts with pictures in them unless we make said pictures in the quotes a link.....

So when you guys post in the Teyla Whumping Temple thread, you can post pictures like normal, but not very many of them at once, unless you do a few then link the rest of them (that works too) just as long as the screenshot does not stretch the thread out, it'll work fine

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      No i haven't seen it before...When i saw what song it was i thought...oh no not that song but it wasn't the dance version which pleased me greatly,i love this version!
      Its great isn't it

Well i just read her response so tell her i though she made very valid points!
      I will pass the message on!

Ok i'll let you know,that is if i remember...Maybe if Hearts win at the weekend i'll be in a happier mood!
      Are you playing St Mirren this sat? How many games till the end of the season? We've got three left!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Its great isn't it

I will pass the message on!

Are you playing St Mirren this sat? How many games till the end of the season? We've got three left!

Yes and tell her as a huge Teyla fan i totally understand what she's going through,what their all going through.....After all i've had to go through it for 4 years

Yup St.Mirren...Our bogey team We've got 5 games left!
        sigpic

Comment

Yes and tell her as a huge Teyla fan i totally understand what she's going through,what their all going through.....After all i've had to go through it for 4 years

Yup St.Mirren...Our bogey team We've got 5 games left!
          Good luck on sat!

Linzi says thanx

Comment

Good luck on sat!

Linzi says thanx

The way we've been playin this season we're gonna need all the luck we can get!

We'll she's welcome

I'm gonna go and watch Bones now and see how a show should be made!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi JT'ers...

I've snagged myself a laptop for a few days.. can't cope with not being able to go on line. Hate typing on these things and having no mouse is a pain.. but beggars can't be choosers..

I'm trying not to think too much about season 5 though I'm positive that we will get some good, or even great JT moments. With the baby out of the way I really think we will see John and Teyla's relationship grow.

The lack of Shep spoilers are worrying and I really can't understand why JM can't just say that Shep fans have nothing to worry about and that he will get some great moments in season 5... I have never been a huge Rodney fan and I'm kinda sick of hearing about how great an ep Rodney will get but I can always just skip it so I've decided not to get myself too worked up about the overuse of Rodney.. well I'm still working on it.

My biggest fear is that all these new characters will take up too much screentime and we wont get enough Team interaction.. i really just watch for the team and I think the writers have really missed the boat in letting this important part of the show slide. We invest in the team and the main characters, not the guest stars of the week and JM's comment about
              Spoiler:
              Whispers being so exciting because we don't know who will live or die couldnt me more wrong.. I don't care about guest stars or whether they live or die.. so either way makes no odds to me. I only care what happens to the main team and the recurring characters like Zelenka or Lorne.

So bringing in so many new characters may attract a few new fans but will they hang around and continue to watch week in and week out, like we do. Well I don't think so because I really think the fans that come back week after week are the ones that have invested in certain characters and want to see them on a regular basis and build up a kind of relationship with them.

So I think they are approaching season 5 all wrong. But as I can't do anything about it I'll just have to hang in there and see how it turns out. I hope we do hear something about Sheppard and the only reason I can think why there has been a lack of info on him, is that whatever they have planned for him is so earth shatteringly amazing that JM has been sworn under pain of death not to breath a word of it.. oh the same goes for Teyla. Well I can always dream..
              sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna go and watch Bones now and see how a show should be made!
                Luuves Bones! American TV is so much better made than British! Thinks of Casualty and shudders

This has just been posted to JM's blog:

Spoiler:
                Hey Joe…..Ok i’m more than a little worried about the plans for Teyla in S5,apart from mentioning The Queen being a Teyla ep there’s been absolutely no news on Teyla whatsoever….Is she gonna actually have anything to do in S5 or is she just gonna be in the background again as per usual….I mean S4 was supposed to be this big arc for Teyla and it was supposed to be a great season for her but it kinda crashed and burned and went out with a whimper..

And then i hear we have yet another emotional tearjerker of an episode for Rodney,couldn’t we at least have someone else have the tearjerker and life hanging in the balance episode for a change…Don’t the others deserve to flex their acting muscles..

I’m beginning to wonder if Teyla is even in S5 for the most part or if she’ll be missing for half of it like she was in S4..

I’m beginning to feel that all the others are is support characters for Rodney,Rodney gets most of the limelight and Rodney saves the day most of the time…I feel like all Ronon and Teyla are there to do is look pretty and shoot and hit folks occasionally..

What about the plan to turn Teyla dark,i know it was planned for S4 but there was a chance to do it in S5,i mean she’ll have been through alot by then and it’s gotta take a toll,right?

I’m sorry but that’s just the way i feel!

I really hope all of this is unfounded!

Wasn't you was it Linda?

Comment

Luuves Bones! American TV is so much better made than British! Thinks of Casualty and shudders

Spoiler:
                  Hey Joe…..Ok i’m more than a little worried about the plans for Teyla in S5,apart from mentioning The Queen being a Teyla ep there’s been absolutely no news on Teyla whatsoever….Is she gonna actually have anything to do in S5 or is she just gonna be in the background again as per usual….I mean S4 was supposed to be this big arc for Teyla and it was supposed to be a great season for her but it kinda crashed and burned and went out with a whimper..

And then i hear we have yet another emotional tearjerker of an episode for Rodney,couldn’t we at least have someone else have the tearjerker and life hanging in the balance episode for a change…Don’t the others deserve to flex their acting muscles..

I’m beginning to wonder if Teyla is even in S5 for the most part or if she’ll be missing for half of it like she was in S4..

I’m beginning to feel that all the others are is support characters for Rodney,Rodney gets most of the limelight and Rodney saves the day most of the time…I feel like all Ronon and Teyla are there to do is look pretty and shoot and hit folks occasionally..

What about the plan to turn Teyla dark,i know it was planned for S4 but there was a chance to do it in S5,i mean she’ll have been through alot by then and it’s gotta take a toll,right?

Wasn't you was it Linda?

I think that pretty much sums up how all of Teyla's fans feel.
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                    Love it!

Thanks TF and love the icons.

Very nice WL!
                    Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Very nice WL.

That's funny.
                    Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                    Great icon.
                    Thanks Linda, sci and asgard.
                    Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                    I don't understand and find scabb ?
                    I don't understand it ether.

Ok it's getting late here so I'm off to bed goodnight everyone. *runs off*

Comment

Spoiler:

Wasn't you was it Linda?

Who,me......Why whatever gave you that idea

Yup US TV is way better than British trash..

OT Bones spoiler so if you haven't watched tonights ep on Skyone don't read
                      Spoiler:
                      They kissed,they finally kissed....It was under the mistletoe but they kissed!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        I think that pretty much sums up how all of Teyla's fans feel.
                        Yup pretty much
                        sigpic

Comment

Who,me......Why whatever gave you that idea

Yup US TV is way better than British trash..

OT Bones spoiler so if you haven't watched tonights ep on Skyone don't read
                          Spoiler:
                          They kissed,they finally kissed....It was under the mistletoe but they kissed!
                          Ok now, seriously was it you???

OT - No I haven't seen it but I knew that ages ago!

Comment

Ok now, seriously was it you???

OT - No I haven't seen it but I knew that ages ago!

hmmm maybe,maybe not

OT - So did i but to actually see it was something else

Man it's bucketing down out there!
                            sigpic

Comment

hmmm maybe,maybe not

OT - So did i but to actually see it was something else

Man it's bucketing down out there!
                              I see you are having fun

Not raining here!

I've almost finished my fic! Would anybody mind doing me a really big favour and reading through it to check that its coherant? I have a serious lack of common sense Its Shep whump and its pretty long, like 10,000 words!

Edit: And maybe suggest a title

Comment

I see you are having fun

Not raining here!

I've almost finished my fic! Would anybody mind doing me a really big favour and reading through it to check that its coherant? I have a serious lack of common sense Its Shep whump and its pretty long, like 10,000 words!

Edit: And maybe suggest a title
                                Well i have to try amuse myself somehow
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X