• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um...Trippy...I GET IT, NOW!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
      *is exasperated by Camy* Good thing I understand your sense of humor, or I'd be hurt right now

Oh, and you can bet you'll be spanked by me again...soon probably.
      And you thought you'd go incognito! Not with me around....

Hey, Teyla, John...group hug!
      sigpic

Comment

Hey folks!!! Wow I can't believe I haven't been here in so long! I hope everyone had a good Holiday (which ever one you may celebrate) and a good New Years.

As I can see you have all been informed about the really shippy moment in "The Long Goodbye" but here is my take on it.
        Spoiler:
        Okay... so as you may know...... Atlantis gets locked down (by the alien inside of weir) and she threatens everyone to bring John to her, or she will release some kind of deadly gas stuff into the living quaters that would kill people in the living quaters. Teyla was the one who got John.... and the alien inside of weir told Teyla that she would have to shoot John because of the lockdown, and she hesitated for the longest time. Then as Teyla was trying to decide what to do, the alien inside John said the famous "He cares for you more than you know" line. She got this sort of...pained look on her face at that, and her eyes widened. She turned to this computer screen thing (which was what she was using to talk to Weir and the Alien inside of her, along with the radio), and she asked "How many would be lost?". She was willing to let some people die for John!!! If that doesn't fill some of you guys with hope, well then nothing will! The alien inside of Weir then said something like, 1/3 of the atlantis team. Then the alien inside John said to Teyla "if you kill me...you kill HIM" and then Caldwell said something like....."Teyla we are not going to make this decision for you, and whatever you choose we understand." and Teyla was about to shoot him and she said "Forgive me John!!!" but Caldwell stopped her, because they were able to figure something out....... something that now I cannot remember.

Argh my memory is terrible... sorry. However I got to thinking about the whole
        Spoiler:
        "He cares for you more than you know" line. Sure alot of "Spakys" are saying that the alien probably said that to avoid getting shot, which could be so. However...... it could also be like what we said about the conversion kiss. You know how we said the reason he kissed her was because his inhabbitions were lowered and it was something he had wanted to do all along? Well maybe the Alien was really picking up on Johns feelings for Teyla and felt....sorry for them, and wanted to let Teyla know. Because there was a scene where Ronnon got shot, after the alien in John tried to fool him, and the Alien said "Sheppard is screaming in my head right now like you wouldn't believe." Maybe this alien was a hopeless romantic.... just like John and Elizabeth were revealed to be, but thats another story all together. So thats my take on the whole thing.

Hope I haven't spoiled too much.
        Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Okay...it's past noon in here...gotta get back to work around the house...we are actually getting hit by an ice storm over here...Good TIMES for the kids..lousy times for me...I hate driving in this weather...

Okay, I expect people to chat more about the latest good news regarding TLG...this thread should be up in arms at that news...last night I couldn't sleep..tonight...I'll be all wound up...I haven't read anything else regarding this episode but I bet it is all good for both ships...Rachel did say that they were not declaring any ship preferences as of yet...but I have a feeling they do...Torri clearly has expressed that it wouldn't work between the two of them considering their positions, so unless Weir is suddenly demoted *that would so depress me* then I don't think they stand a chance....but in the end...Teyla and John are still going to have to wait awhile before anything is defined...but, I did get a vibe from Rachel that John and Teyla are just meant to be....

Chao everyone...I'll drop by later on...
          Trippy...thanks for the laugh...and you are sooooo right, the man is Joelicious and he gets better with age...just like you and I...we don't have the minis anymore...*once in awhile I still show them off to my hubby*and the big hair has mellowed down...now it's shorter and straighter...

Have a good day everyone...Love John and Teyla...

Oh, to keep things in topic...

The fact that TPTB
          Spoiler:
          included a J/T moment even when they didn't have to...just shows me that they are still in the strong side of this ship...in addition...in Conversion...we saw John be aggressive towards Weir...contrary to Teyla *although I still saw a posting the other day about Teyla being molested by John* YIKES! I don't see this as them playing both sides..sorry, I just don't...I see it more as developing the J/T relationship even more and having Teyla and John realize what their true feelings for each other are....there is no question that John cares very much for Weir...he probably will choose Weir before Teyla in the sense that he owes Weir for the opportunity..so he will hold off on what he really wants because to him right now it's not about what he wants but what he owes others and how much he cares for Weir and the people before setting his mind on causing any trouble to anyone including Weir and Teyla...
          JMHO!
          sigpic

Comment

I gotta go. Thanks for the laugh, Camy. Yak at you later, sweet pea.

*feeds John/Teyla jukebox for the helluvit on her way out the door*

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Camy

Just one comment...
              Spoiler:
              I read a little while ago that towards the end...Teyla is standing next to Ronon's bedside and not John's bedside...this just proves to me that she is still very protective of her feelings and that she feels more comfortable with Ronon since she knows what her feelings for him are...right now...brother/sister....and so it is only more logical that she stand next to him than compromise her feelings and her insecurities and doubts by standing right next to Sheppard in front of everyone else...
              Anyone else have a different take on this?
              I completely agree with you on that one Camy!! also maybe she
              Spoiler:
              was at Ronnon's bedside because the whole "he cares for you more than you know." line and the whole incident put her into shock. Because she (sorry if you didn't know this.... it's in my previous post though) did have a gun pointed to Sheppard. I dunno about anyone else.... but in my place I would have been pretty shell shocked.
              Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by green_eyed_lady
                Hey folks!!! Wow I can't believe I haven't been here in so long! I hope everyone had a good Holiday (which ever one you may celebrate) and a good New Years.

As I can see you have all been informed about the really shippy moment in "The Long Goodbye" but here is my take on it.
                Spoiler:
                Okay... so as you may know...... Atlantis gets locked down (by the alien inside of weir) and she threatens everyone to bring John to her, or she will release some kind of deadly gas stuff into the living quaters that would kill people in the living quaters. Teyla was the one who got John.... and the alien inside of weir told Teyla that she would have to shoot John because of the lockdown, and she hesitated for the longest time. Then as Teyla was trying to decide what to do, the alien inside John said the famous "He cares for you more than you know" line. She got this sort of...pained look on her face at that, and her eyes widened. She turned to this computer screen thing (which was what she was using to talk to Weir and the Alien inside of her, along with the radio), and she asked "How many would be lost?". She was willing to let some people die for John!!! If that doesn't fill some of you guys with hope, well then nothing will! The alien inside of Weir then said something like, 1/3 of the atlantis team. Then the alien inside John said to Teyla "if you kill me...you kill HIM" and then Caldwell said something like....."Teyla we are not going to make this decision for you, and whatever you choose we understand." and Teyla was about to shoot him and she said "Forgive me John!!!" but Caldwell stopped her, because they were able to figure something out....... something that now I cannot remember.

Spoiler:
                "He cares for you more than you know" line. Sure alot of "Spakys" are saying that the alien probably said that to avoid getting shot, which could be so. However...... it could also be like what we said about the conversion kiss. You know how we said the reason he kissed her was because his inhabbitions were lowered and it was something he had wanted to do all along? Well maybe the Alien was really picking up on Johns feelings for Teyla and felt....sorry for them, and wanted to let Teyla know. Because there was a scene where Ronnon got shot, after the alien in John tried to fool him, and the Alien said "Sheppard is screaming in my head right now like you wouldn't believe." Maybe this alien was a hopeless romantic.... just like John and Elizabeth were revealed to be, but thats another story all together. So thats my take on the whole thing.

That was an excellent report...Thank You! Now you have me even more curious as to the whole revealing of feelings with John and Weir...
                sigpic

Comment

I completely agree with you on that one Camy!! also maybe she
                  Spoiler:
                  was at Ronnon's bedside because the whole "he cares for you more than you know." line and the whole incident put her into shock. Because she (sorry if you didn't know this.... it's in my previous post though) did have a gun pointed to Sheppard. I dunno about anyone else.... but in my place I would have been pretty shell shocked.
                  Yeah...great point in here too..Now care to give me a little hint on what you were referring to John and Weir instead of me hunting down for it? pretty please...nothing majorly long..just an idea...did they have any real revelations?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                    That was an excellent report...Thank You! Now you have me even more curious as to the whole revealing of feelings with John and Weir...
                    You kidding me...You didn't spoil anything for me...I couldn't have waited any longer...

And you have another great point,
                    Spoiler:
                    if the alien told Ronon about John screaming in his head..then yes...the alien could read and sense his feelings...so it's only fair to say that although he may have thought his comment would make her hesistate, it still shows that he could see the struggle within Teyla and it clearly shows that Teyla does have unresolved feelings towards Shep...
                    Thanks again Green Eyed Lady...
                    sigpic

Comment

Chao Trippy...
                      Thanks for the laughs..
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hey Thanks for the summary Green, oh i definitely can't wait to see the episode now...just to see the
                        Spoiler:
                        pained look on Teyla's face, and her eyes widened....

And that was my first thought when i heard what the alien said
                        Spoiler:
                        that it was a delay tactic....so it could be anything. I just love their facial expression at times like these...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Witchy...I got to go..but isn't this just great news for our ship?
                          sigpic

Comment

Feeds Jukebox...while Caz is gone...

Now tell me this isn't love....
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey, may I jump in to say that I liked the Shep/Teyla interaction in TLG?
                              *jumps in* Liked it!
                              Imo it was a great scene that showed how close they are and that their friendship (I'm still a Sparky so for me it's friendship ) is based on trusting and knowing each other.

And
                              Spoiler:
                              the number of people alien!Weir/Phoebus would have killed to get John was not 1/3 it was 3/4. Now considering that she hesitated means at least she really cares for him.

<-me
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                                Hey Thanks for the summary Green, oh i definitely can't wait to see the episode now...just to see the
                                Spoiler:
                                pained look on Teyla's face, and her eyes widened....
                                Mean this?

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X